PDA

View Full Version : John Kerry Drops A Truth Bomb On Republicans About Hillary Clinton’s Sec. Of State Re

TrueBlue
04-13-2015, 04:20 PM
John Kerry Drops A Truth Bomb On Republicans About Hillary Clinton’s Sec. Of State Record
By: Jason Easley

http://www.politicususa.com/2015/04/12/john-kerry-drops-truth-bomb-republicans-hillary-clintons-sec-state-record.html

"The fact is that under the last Republican president, America managed to alienate or anger most of the world. George W. Bush’s go it alone, with us or against us foreign policy burned the vast majority of the country’s diplomatic alliances. Hillary Clinton was tasked with rebuilding those relationships."

"If Republicans want to make the presidential campaign about former Sec. Clinton’s record, they are going to regret opening that door. It is easy to remind voters of foreign policy chaos and tatters that were left behind after the last Republican named Bush was in office."

===================================
Thanks to PoliticusUSA and to ABC This Week for this report with the George Stephanopoulos interview. KUDOS to Secretary Kerry for bringing out the truth to the matter in his interview about Secretary Clinton and her hard work and what she was up against and charged to fix from the Bush era.

Peter1469
04-13-2015, 04:22 PM
Hack website.

And

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yixdveuf0GQ

TrueBlue
04-13-2015, 04:25 PM
Hack website.

And

resource://youtubeanywhereplayer/icon16.pnghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yixdveuf0GQ (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yixdveuf0GQ)
Get over it already, Peter, with your "Hack website." crap.

PoliticusUSA has presented a great report along with ABC News about Hillary's fine work after the Bush years.

Peter1469
04-13-2015, 04:53 PM
lol

Get over it already, Peter, with your "Hack website." crap.

PoliticusUSA has presented a great report along with ABC News about Hillary's fine work after the Bush years.

zelmo1234
04-13-2015, 05:03 PM
Let me get this straight, GWB had more nations involved that the Bamster , but Bush went at it alone.

Next under Bush the policies around the world failed, but under Obama the Middle east Is on fire Christians are being slaughters, Iraq is lost to terrorist and that is called dong better.

I think I have a different idea of what success is.

Not to mention Sec of State Clinton presided over an ambassador assignation and they tried to blame it on a video

Tell me what I am missing

hanger4
04-13-2015, 06:24 PM
Let me get this straight, GWB had more nations involved that the Bamster , but Bush went at it alone.

Next under Bush the policies around the world failed, but under Obama the Middle east Is on fire Christians are being slaughters, Iraq is lost to terrorist and that is called dong better.

Not to mention Sec of State Clinton presided over an ambassador assignation and they tried to blame it on a video

Actually Zelmo it's what P-Tic-Usa missing.

TrueBlue
04-13-2015, 06:57 PM

For one thing you are seriously missing correct spelling/word usage skills. "... assignation ..." Huh?

And Hillary was not charged with anything connected to the ambassador inquiry you must remember. There was inquiry after inquiry after inquiry and nothing of any great substance or worth ever transpired and won't except for the spending of citizen tax dollars on such futile witch hunts.

Oh, so now it's Obama's fault that Christians are being slaughtered is it? Instead of charging the ones actually doing the slaughtering? Well, apparently coming from you that would make great sense. http://smiley.nowdararpour.ir/yahoo/13.gif

Bob
04-13-2015, 07:04 PM

The idea that we were disliked by the World and today we are loved is bunk.

This is part of the democrats lying. They perfected lying a long time ago.

Kerry was for it before he was against it. For his entire life, he started out for it then became against it.

I get a charge of Democrats claims that now things are solved.

She had her chance with foreign policy. We don't need more Benghazi's.

birddog
04-13-2015, 11:42 PM
I'm really getting sick of the lib mantra that it was Bush's fault! Obama now owns the chaos of the world, our true high unemployment of 11%, and the doubling of our national debt! Hillary is directly linked to Obama and his policies, and that may be her biggest hurdle.

texan
04-14-2015, 12:32 AM
John Kerry Drops A Truth Bomb On Republicans About Hillary Clinton’s Sec. Of State Record
By: Jason Easley

http://www.politicususa.com/2015/04/12/john-kerry-drops-truth-bomb-republicans-hillary-clintons-sec-state-record.html

===================================
Thanks to PoliticusUSA and to ABC This Week for this report with the George Stephanopoulos interview. KUDOS to Secretary Kerry for bringing out the truth to the matter in his interview about Secretary Clinton and her hard work and what she was up against and charged to fix from the Bush era.

I have a the London Bridge in Arizona I want to talk with you about. Its funny you use Kerry and truth in the same sentence. Will you be performing all week or working on gay issues?

texan
04-14-2015, 12:33 AM
BTW do you want to be taken seriously or not in the upcoming presidential election?

NBC's Engel is not a conservative or a republican brother. You seriously need to get a clue and stay off your rag site.

http://hotair.com/archives/2015/03/27/nbcs-engel-us-allies-fear-obama-admin-leaking-information-to-iran/

texan
04-14-2015, 12:38 AM
Thread over, Kerry + TBlue = lost argument based on actual facts

Professor Peabody
04-14-2015, 02:18 AM
I'm really getting sick of the lib mantra that it was Bush's fault! Obama now owns the chaos of the world, our true high unemployment of 11%, and the doubling of our national debt! Hillary is directly linked to Obama and his policies, and that may be her biggest hurdle.

You're not alone, look what Happened in Nov 2014.

texan
04-14-2015, 12:21 PM
It is Ultimately the founding fathers fault that we are where we are today.........It is certainly not Obama's foreign policy that should be questioned by people in both parties.

Captain Obvious
04-14-2015, 12:45 PM
Kerry was kissing teh O'bama's ass over the weekend for something or another too. Must have been promised another cabinet position.

zelmo1234
04-14-2015, 12:49 PM
For one thing you are seriously missing correct spelling/word usage skills. "... assignation ..." Huh?

And Hillary was not charged with anything connected to the ambassador inquiry you must remember. There was inquiry after inquiry after inquiry and nothing of any great substance or worth ever transpired and won't except for the spending of citizen tax dollars on such futile witch hunts.

Oh, so now it's Obama's fault that Christians are being slaughtered is it? Instead of charging the ones actually doing the slaughtering? Well, apparently coming from you that would make great sense. http://smiley.nowdararpour.ir/yahoo/13.gif

Yes I remember, I also seem to remember that she id not turn over her private emails and then wiped the server. I wonder why, Innocent people don't that stuff, and a third party could have kept the Huma emails quiet.

You are all running the female version of Richard Nixon Yep spelling is bad, sorry I will try and do better.

Bob
04-14-2015, 01:09 PM
I have a the London Bridge in Arizona I want to talk with you about. Its funny you use Kerry and truth in the same sentence. Will you be performing all week or working on gay issues?

Please don't sell her that bridge. I will have you know I took off from highway 40 just to see that bridge. Man was it hot as hell that day. after 5 pm and still 108 I think that day. Town is not much to look at, but they do have that bridge over the Colorado River. I still recall some great looking fast boat and this hollywood looking guy had this babe that was so hot, I must have increased my temperature 5 more degrees. She was awesome. No idea why she would be there though.

Blackrook
04-14-2015, 09:13 PM
John Kerry is a known sociopath and liar. He lied about his experiences in Vietnam and he is lying now. In a just universe, John Kerry would have been court-martailed from the Navy and served a long sentence in Leavenworth. His fellow Navy officers and men exposed John Kerry as "unfit for command."