PDA

View Full Version : Biden kicked to the side, left to pitch donors for Obama

Professor Peabody
04-14-2015, 01:10 AM
Biden kicked to the side, left to pitch donors for Obama

By Paul Bedard | April 13, 2015 | 12:33 pm

And Obama has talked Clinton up more than Biden, saying last week, "She was a formidable candidate in 2008. She was a great supporter of mine in the general election. She was an outstanding secretary of state. She is my friend."

He added, "I think she would be an excellent president."

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/biden-kicked-to-the-side-left-to-pitch-donors-for-obama/article/2562947

WOW! Poor old Joe, kicked to the curb by Obama.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpjAs4vtc1w

I guess Obama didn't forget. While he needed Biden's powerful allies in the Senate built up over his 43 years in office to help get him elected, that's no longer needed......is it. Apparently neither is Joe except for fund raising as he's no longer a Senator and of little use to Hillary too. If he expects a job as some director of this or that in Hillary's administration, he needs to do as he's told and raise money eventually bound for the DNC and possibly Hillary, not him.

List of Hillary Clinton 2008 presidential campaign endorsements

Senators

Sen. Evan Bayh (D-IN) [1]
Sen. Maria Cantwell (D-WA) [2]
Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA), Chairwoman of the Rules and Administration Committee [3]
Sen. Daniel Inouye (D-HI), Chairman of the Commerce, Science and Transportation Committee
Sen. Robert Menendez (D-NJ) [4]
Sen. Barbara Mikulski (D-MD) [5]
Sen. Patty Murray (D-WA) [6]
Sen. Bill Nelson (D-FL) [7]
Sen. Mark Pryor (D-AR) [8]
Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY) [9]
Sen. Debbie Stabenow (D-MI) [10]
Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse (D-RI) [11]

U.S. Representatives

Rep. Richard Neal (D-MA) [17]
Rep. Chris Carney (D-PA) [18]
Rep. Heath Shuler (D-NC) [19]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Hillary_Clinton_presidential_campaign_endo rsements#Senators

Unless you are on this list ya might have a real problem if Hillary's elected, except for the rookies elected after Obama was elected or retired since of course. It's the Congress critters that sided with Obama from the beginning that have a lot to worry about if Hillary's elected. IE: Who is the front runner to take Hapless Harry Reid's spot as Senate Minority Leader. All I can say if they want politics as a career, they should join the Republicans trying to get to the truth over Hillary's private eMail server and Benghazi. They will endear themselves to their constituents as a bi-partisan hero's looking only to get to the truth and likely get re-elected again OR they can hope Hillary won't remember they sided with Obama in 2008 which is unlikely. Good Luck folks.

Common
04-14-2015, 01:27 AM
Not every Vice President is Presidential Material. I wouldnt vote for Joe Biden for Potus, I wouldnt have voted for Spiro Agnew either.

Professor Peabody
04-14-2015, 01:59 AM
Not every Vice President is Presidential Material. I wouldnt vote for Joe Biden for Potus, I wouldnt have voted for Spiro Agnew either.

I haven't seen a 1st Lady yet who is.

Crepitus
04-14-2015, 06:29 AM
I agree, although I'm to young to have had the opportunity to vote for Agnew.

domer76
04-14-2015, 07:36 AM

Then you haven't been paying attention.

zelmo1234
04-14-2015, 08:52 AM

Eleanor Roosevelt

zelmo1234
04-14-2015, 08:52 AM

No he has been the one that you are thinking of is not qualified!

nic34
04-14-2015, 09:00 AM

Or Quayle, or Chainy.......:laugh:

Professor Peabody
04-14-2015, 03:37 PM

Eleanor Roosevelt is long dead, didn't you know?

Professor Peabody
04-14-2015, 03:38 PM
Eleanor Roosevelt

She died when I was 4 so I really didn't get to see her.

Peter1469
04-14-2015, 04:33 PM
Joe would be a great (D) candidate.

Blackrook
04-14-2015, 07:27 PM
Joe Biden says Republicans want to put black people "back in chains":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1PVOIqQAns

Peter1469
04-14-2015, 08:11 PM
Isn't Biden the best option for the Dems? :wink:

Blackrook
04-14-2015, 08:22 PM
Images for "Joe Biden puts his hands on women"

https://www.google.com/search?q=joe+biden+puts+his+hands+on+women&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS562US562&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=667&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=H70tVeKzFMHfgwSHz4HIAg&ved=0CCIQsAQ

Redrose
04-14-2015, 10:09 PM
Eleanor Roosevelt

She wasn't the First Lady. She was "really" the president.

Matty
04-14-2015, 10:15 PM
Joe Biden says Republicans want to put black people "back in chains":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1PVOIqQAns

Typical democrat rhetoric. They do that every election. One year it was fire hoses and dogs!

Redrose
04-14-2015, 10:18 PM
Biden was chosen for VP for one reason. He is the security to make sure O is never impeached or assassinated. That would be like getting rid of Urkle and getting Curly Howard.

gamewell45
04-14-2015, 10:56 PM
WOW! Poor old Joe, kicked to the curb by Obama.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpjAs4vtc1w

I guess Obama didn't forget. While he needed Biden's powerful allies in the Senate built up over his 43 years in office to help get him elected, that's no longer needed......is it. Apparently neither is Joe except for fund raising as he's no longer a Senator and of little use to Hillary too. If he expects a job as some director of this or that in Hillary's administration, he needs to do as he's told and raise money eventually bound for the DNC and possibly Hillary, not him.

Unless you are on this list ya might have a real problem if Hillary's elected, except for the rookies elected after Obama was elected or retired since of course. It's the Congress critters that sided with Obama from the beginning that have a lot to worry about if Hillary's elected. IE: Who is the front runner to take Hapless Harry Reid's spot as Senate Minority Leader. All I can say if they want politics as a career, they should join the Republicans trying to get to the truth over Hillary's private eMail server and Benghazi. They will endear themselves to their constituents as a bi-partisan hero's looking only to get to the truth and likely get re-elected again OR they can hope Hillary won't remember they sided with Obama in 2008 which is unlikely. Good Luck folks.

Biden realized that he was unelectable and did the right thing to create unity in the party; unlike others in the republican party who'll fight and squabble with one another and you'll most likely have the 2016 elections look like 2008 all over again.

Professor Peabody
04-14-2015, 11:01 PM
Biden realized that he was unelectable and did the right thing to create unity in the party; unlike others in the republican party who'll fight and squabble with one another and you'll most likely have the 2016 elections look like 2008 all over again.

Too bad, he was the best chance the Democrats had to keep the White House after Obama.

gamewell45
04-14-2015, 11:10 PM
Too bad, he was the best chance the Democrats had to keep the White House after Obama.

I disagree; he's not getting any younger (I think he's 75) and at times too controversial. I think many democrats are leaning towards a female president. Biden realized this and at least for now did the right thing. If Hillary tanks in the polls, there would be nothing from stopping him from throwing his hat into the ring.

Professor Peabody
04-14-2015, 11:15 PM
I disagree; he's not getting any younger (I think he's 75) and at times too controversial. I think many democrats are leaning towards a female president. Biden realized this and at least for now did the right thing. If Hillary tanks in the polls, there would be nothing from stopping him from throwing his hat into the ring.

Warren's not running. Biden is 72 and Hillary is 68 only 4 years his junior.