PDA

View Full Version : Bloomberg poll: Democrats want primary challenge to Hillary Clinton

Professor Peabody
04-14-2015, 01:13 AM
Bloomberg poll: Democrats want primary challenge to Hillary Clinton

By Kendall Breitman | 4/10/15 6:35 PM EDT

In a Bloomberg Politics national poll (http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-04-10/bloomberg-politics-poll-democrats-and-independents-don-t-want-a-hillary-coronation) published Friday, 72 percent of Democrats and Independents said it would be good for the Democratic Party if Hillary Clinton faced off in a primary against a “serious” challenger.

As she closes in on a 2016 announcement, 53 percent of Democrats and Independents said they believe Clinton “purposefully withheld or deleted some” of her emails. Twenty-nine percent believe she was telling the truth by saying she turned over all of her business-related emails and 18 percent were unsure.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/04/poll-democrats-want-challenge-to-hillary-clinton-116875.html

The article goes on to reveal that the number of Democrats who said they would definably vote for Hillary was down from 52% to 42%. That's a big opening for an enterprising challenger like Warren, Biden or O'Malley. I can't see Hillary getting a whole lot of support from Congressional Democrats that jumped the Hillary Ship and got on board the Obama Train in 2008. I think they know what's in store for them in 2017 if Hillary's elected. Of course once the claws come out her Watergate words will surely be used against her regarding Benghazi and the first death of an American Ambassador in the line of duty plus 3 other brave Americans.

What Did The Secretary of State Know And When Did she Know It?

It appears she had her own private intelligence service judging by the the eMails hacked by Guccifer. Did she know of the gun/surface to air missile running operation in Benghazi? Did her alleged lack of security on her private eMail server tip off the terrorists when Ambassador Chris Stevens would be in Benghazi and that's why they tried to fly the angry video story? Was all of that done to cover up this?..........

400 US surface-to-air missiles were 'STOLEN' from Libya during the Benghazi attack and are 'now in the hands of Al Qaeda', claims whistleblower (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2390642/400-surface-air-missiles-STOLEN-Libya-Benghazi-attack-says-whistle-blowers-attorney.html).

I don't know, but I'm sure those will be questions Ms. Clinton will need to answer along the way during her run for President. I think Hillary should run. We might just get some answers to some long unanswered questions, I doubt she'll win if she doesn't.

Common
04-14-2015, 01:17 AM
Theres a poll on polls right now all of which are worthless. Everyone who will eventually run for Potus hasnt even declared yet. I read a poll yesterday that said just the opposite of this that democrats were getting behind Hillary right after she announced.

Lets not forget 2012 when every major pollster was WRONG about Romney.

Professor Peabody
04-14-2015, 02:00 AM
Theres a poll on polls right now all of which are worthless. Everyone who will eventually run for Potus hasnt even declared yet. I read a poll yesterday that said just the opposite of this that democrats were getting behind Hillary right after she announced.

Lets not forget 2012 when every major pollster was WRONG about Romney.

Guess I did forget post the links please.