PDA

View Full Version : Hillary: reporters outnumber voters in Iowa

Peter1469
04-15-2015, 04:47 AM
Hillary: reporters outnumber voters in Iowa (http://www.nationaljournal.com/2016-elections/hillary-clinton-2016-iowa-20150414)

She is too outdated and worn out for many Americans. I expect the disappointment to continue to mount.

MONTICELLO, Iowa—Hillary Clinton may have been speaking to just 22 people here at her Iowa kickoff event, but the now-official 2016 candidate was looking far beyond the voters in the room when she outlined in the clearest terms yet the rationale for her campaign.

"A lot of people in the last few days have asked me, 'Why do you want to do this?' and 'What motivates you?'" Clinton said at the event. "And I've thought a lot about it, and I guess the short answer is, I've been fighting for children and families my entire life. ... I want to be the champion who goes to bat for Americans."

PolWatch
04-15-2015, 05:59 AM
She should have announced somewhere that people were fined $$ for not attending?

hanger4
04-15-2015, 06:24 AM
She should have announced somewhere that people were fined $$ for not attending?
Dang girl, is that a mean streak I see ??

zelmo1234
04-15-2015, 06:33 AM
It may be the sacrifice that the DNC is willing to make! I know that the republicans ran Bob Dole against Clinton and all internal polling basically stated that NO republican would win.

The DNC might have the same results and this gets rid of the Clintons

PolWatch
04-15-2015, 06:35 AM
Dang girl, is that a mean streak I see ??

:grin: