PDA

View Full Version : just for you

eninn
07-06-2012, 02:58 PM
I came to you today one of the miracles of the words is better than walking with his foot on the ground, Muhammad peace be upon him
It's a great interview if humans continue to layer them a lot of chronic diseases that we see today, such as skin diseases, infectious diseases, to read and ponder ....

The Prophet and upon him blessings and peace: (five of the instinct of circumcision, shaving the pubes, plucking the armpit hairs, cutting the nails, trimming the mustache) [Bukhari]. This should be a great talk on every believer to take it and apply it in his life. The scientifically proven benefits that accrue to the believer's application of the teachings of the Holy Prophet. Now, to enumerate some of the medical benefits of all that came in the Hadith.

- Circumcision:
Is removed or cut off excess skin that covers the User masculine men. If you do not remove this skin which will accumulate dirt and germs and bacteria grow and multiply until the cause of many diseases Calcelan and syphilis. With the continued accumulation and the growth of bacteria may become infected men with penile cancer, or the futility of the whole man is not circumcised will accumulate under the foreskin remains of urine and the magnitude of the bacteria and fungi may move this to the bladder and kidneys and cause many infections and excruciating pain. The matter becomes complicated if the bacteria moved to the wife during sex, causing a variety of infections may end infertility, or cancer of the uterus. As a result, there are many risks due to lack of circumcision: So the Prophet ordered us to peace be upon him Nkhttn promised that this matter of human nature by order of God.
- Removing the pubic hair:
It means removing the hair from around the masculine User (Ooualemant) In other words, shaving pubic hair, a delegate to the male and female and if so, for the Holy Prophet peace be upon him. Has been scientifically proven that this region accumulated sweat and secretions of the skin significantly and are prone to dirt contamination because of its proximity to the place of front and back passages. The neglect of shave pubic hair will help lead to hair abundance in this region and thus find germs and fungi fertile ground to grow it.
This leads to infection of many chronic skin diseases. Thus, the process of removing hair from this area are cleared continuously, and become easier to remove when washing Altarqat and microbes.

- Plucking the armpit:
For the reasons the former, we find that the area under the armpits where hair grows and increases sweating and secretions of the fat, the fungi and bacteria find a suitable place to live. Thus removing the hair from the underarms means to remove these bacteria remains pure, clean body.

- Nail trimming:
Scientific research has shown that failure to cut the nail and prolong the cause of the accumulation of germs and dirt under it, and therefore cause infections and odors. The bacteria accumulated under the nails grow and multiply rapidly because of the conditions for it, then move to inside the human body during the food. Thus, the Prophet forbade mercy peace be upon him for prolonging the nails because of the resulting pollution and poisoning, and if prolonged may lead to a lot of inflammation in the ends of the fingers and cracks due to bleeding and trauma injuries.
- Cut the mustache:

The area above the nose, mouth and under the mustache is also a fertile ground to collect bacteria and transmitted easily to the inside of the mouth during eating and drinking. So it must Sa mustache to avoid this infection.
Thus it is clear good effect to worship the believer and that is what we find ratifications him to tell the truth the Almighty: ((97) Whoever does righteousness, whether male or female, while he is a believer - We will surely cause him to live a good life, and We will surely give them their reward [in the Hereafter] according to the best of what they used to do) [Nahl: 97].
Glory to my Lord has great praise for the blessing of Islam, that Islam is the religion of all prophets and messengers, which urges us always on the purity and cleanliness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVfOBJSqkPk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA6myNjf1Io

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S49Kf4q4TGI

Captain Obvious
07-06-2012, 04:09 PM
- Removing the pubic hair:
It means removing the hair from around the masculine User (Ooualemant) In other words, shaving pubic hair, a delegate to the male and female and if so, for the Holy Prophet peace be upon him. Has been scientifically proven that this region accumulated sweat and secretions of the skin significantly and are prone to dirt contamination because of its proximity to the place of front and back passages. The neglect of shave pubic hair will help lead to hair abundance in this region and thus find germs and fungi fertile ground to grow it.
This leads to infection of many chronic skin diseases. Thus, the process of removing hair from this area are cleared continuously, and become easier to remove when washing Altarqat and microbes.

I like 'em shaved also.

eninn
07-08-2012, 07:01 PM
I like 'em shaved also.

Thank you
inside you
Sense of Islamic
The need for hygiene

wingrider
07-08-2012, 08:57 PM
no thanks I earned everything I ever want to know about muslims on 9/11

Trinnity
07-08-2012, 09:04 PM
Me too, wing. But why do we need to be discussing pubic hair and circumcision? Gross!

Goldie Locks
07-08-2012, 09:15 PM
How about we discuss the Muslim's Female genital mutilation?

Beevee
07-08-2012, 09:16 PM
no thanks I earned everything I ever want to know about muslims on 9/11

One day you may understand they learned everything about Americans long before then.

Goldie Locks
07-08-2012, 09:17 PM
One day you may understand they learned everything about Americans long before then.

Thank you Jihad apologist.

roadmaster
07-08-2012, 09:58 PM

People have a choice to do which is right. Should we ignore the bad or address it?

Beevee
07-08-2012, 10:30 PM

Spoken like a true propaganda infected American clown. Swallowed hook, line and sinker by a person who cannot think for themselves but is buttered from head to foot with 'We can do no wrong, the rest of the world is there for our bidding.'

I almost feel sorry for you, but not quite.

Beevee
07-08-2012, 10:31 PM
People have a choice to do which is right. Should we ignore the bad or address it?

Firstly, you have to recognise it.

roadmaster
07-08-2012, 10:32 PM
Spoken like a true propaganda infected American clown. Swallowed hook, line and sinker by a person who cannot think for themselves but is buttered from head to foot with 'We can do no wrong, the rest of the world is there for our bidding.'

Maybe she knows people over there, I know I do.

MMC
07-08-2012, 11:35 PM
Heya Eninn.....what about their Legs? Shaving their Legs?

Carygrant
07-09-2012, 12:25 AM
Spoken like a true propaganda infected American clown. Swallowed hook, line and sinker by a person who cannot think for themselves but is buttered from head to foot with 'We can do no wrong, the rest of the world is there for our bidding.'I almost feel sorry for you, but not quite.

Beesnee ,
Repent my son . No more forcing these poor cousins of ours into the corners of their minds where they contemplate only evil .
Take them by the hand and guide them to the wonderland of God's kingdom .
Sing out joyfully and with them ask for blessing and redemption

You took, you take our sins away oh god
You give and gave your life away for us
You came down, you saved us thru the cross
Our hearts are changed because of your great love

You lived, you died, you said in three days you would rise
You did, you're alive
You rule, you reign, you said you're coming back again
I know you will and all the earth will sing your praises

No one, no name can rise above you lord
One hope, one life will shine forever more
Your kingdom in heaven and on earth
Your children stand to sing of your great worth

And if that does not solve matters , club the ignorant Yankee Bar Stewards to death .

Trinnity
07-09-2012, 09:04 AM
Female genital mutilation is a practice that has been taking place in Islamic countries in the recent years, and a practice that has been taking place under the guise of the religion of Islam. A horrid, painful, and potentially dangerous practice, female genital mutilation involves the removal of the clitoris hood in the most benign cases, and the clitoris, labia majora, and labia minora in the most severe cases. In Female Genital Mutilation, an article written by an Islamic woman in the Muslim's Women League, the history and practice of female genital mutilation (or FGM, as it is abbreviated) is explained, while any connection female genital mutilation claims to have to the religion of Islam is refuted.

Female genital mutilation is another way for an increasingly patriarchal society (using Western society as its model) to control women, using their sexuality against them and forcing them into positions of submission. The procedure itself has many complications in many cases, including but not limited to infertility, infection, complicated and possibly fatal childbirth, and sexual dysfunction (Muslim Women's League). Frequently carried out with unsafe, unsterilized equipment, the surgery is highly dangerous and likely to cause infection, sometimes infections (http://voices.yahoo.com/theme/1443/infections.html) as serious as HIV. The procedure is typically performed on young girls, infants to pre-adolescents and, in addition to the physical risks and complications, often causes emotion duress and disturbance (Muslim Women's League).

Those who do support female genital mutilation support it on the grounds that it keeps circumcised women chaste and pure, diminishing their desire for sexual activity. Many Muslim men who are especially misogynistic consider women to have voracious and insatiable sexual appetites, and view this procedure as a way to curb these tendencies, rendering the women meek and submissive.
( more at link)

http://voices.yahoo.com/female-genital-mutilation-islamic-practice-100135.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsqEyGdLh8I
(text accompanying the video)

Female circumsicion is not just a problem in Sub-Saharan Africa.
About 6,000 girls fall victim to genital mutilation every day, that's about 2 million a year.
The World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that between 100 and 140 million women worldwide are circumcised. Most circumcised women live in 28 African countries, as well as in Asia and the Middle East.

Although many Imams forbid the practice,
various groups within Islam promote it.
It is reinforced in the Hadith, Shariah law and the by the consensus of numerous Islamic communities.

roadmaster
07-09-2012, 10:17 AM
Female genital mutilation

It's a form of slavery. The woman has no sexual feelings during sex. Men would not want this done to them.

Goldie Locks
07-09-2012, 10:22 AM

Beevee
07-09-2012, 10:52 AM

You poor soul.

Goldie Locks
07-09-2012, 03:23 PM
You poor soul.

I'd rather be a poor soul than a Jihad apologist.

The poor shall inherit the earth.

eninn
07-09-2012, 03:50 PM
The vast majority of women
God created them to an appropriate body
Circumcision does not need to
But
Very few women need it

allah says

(222), Indeed, Allah loves those who are constantly repentant and loves those who purify themselves. "

The issue here
That there are some women and girls

They have a large femalecore and slightly high

In that case requires circumcision
By a very small

This is to avoid falling into adultery in early age

This makes her think of committing adultery with the other

And circumcision in those cases
Protection and prevention

These very few cases when girls

You're talking about something completely different
You are talking about the peoples and tribes apply circumcision on girls
Simply the application of the customs
Without regard to the need for it or not

Circumcision is not a basis for girls

But very few cases that require

This is a result of medical examination

Not affected by the girl physically and psychologically

Peter1469
07-09-2012, 03:59 PM
:huh:

roadmaster
07-09-2012, 04:02 PM

By a very small

I was married in my 20s and he was my first and only man I have ever been with. Married over 30 years. I would never dishonor another woman or betray my husband. It doesn't take circumcision, it takes a person with honor for themselves and others.

eninn
07-09-2012, 04:21 PM
- See here
After the slander and lies against Islam in the events of 9/11

God grant victory to Islam after the injustice directly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCALyYTN5Rs
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PS_TbmJ4H1g

Goldie Locks
07-09-2012, 04:22 PM
I was married in my 20s and he was my first and only man I have ever been with. Married over 30 years. I would never dishonor another woman or betray my husband. It doesn't take circumcision, it takes a person with honor for themselves and others.

Islam considers women less than animals, that's the problem.

Goldie Locks
07-09-2012, 04:32 PM
- See here
After the slander and lies against Islam in the events of 9/11

God grant victory to Islam after the injustice directly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCALyYTN5Rs
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PS_TbmJ4H1g

Slander and lies??? You deny that the perpetrators of 9/11 were Muslim???
Islam is not a religion of peace. They offer us stoning, mutilations, beatings, whippings, beheadings, rapes, pedophilia...just off the top of my head. They are a bogus religion started by Muhammad to pretend he was Jesus like, except he was evil and created this for war and power.

You pray to the devil.

Goldie Locks
07-09-2012, 04:55 PM
But
Very few women need it

allah says

(222), Indeed, Allah loves those who are constantly repentant and loves those who purify themselves. "

The issue here

By a very small

And you would be full of shit.

Beevee
07-09-2012, 05:00 PM
And you would be full of shit.

Interesting that you are entitled to an opinion but others are not.

Is that something to do with the Constitution and only relevant to the US?

What is it that the rest of us are missing out on then?

Goldie Locks
07-09-2012, 05:05 PM
Interesting that you are entitled to an opinion but others are not.

Is that something to do with the Constitution and only relevant to the US?

What is it that the rest of us are missing out on then?

Are you insane??? I mean honestly, who said this person is not entitled to their opinion??? It's wrong, but it's their opinion and not mine.
Yes, you see in America, we actually have free speech, at least for awhile yet.

Trinnity
07-09-2012, 05:10 PM
I think what he's saying about women is disgusting and inappropriate. That's MY opinion.
This is what Islam does to mens' minds. It makes them believe women are inferior, slightly insane, and to be controlled.

It's despicable and evil.

This man was MURDERED in Tunisia for converting to Christianity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiat0l_uFTc

Eninn, I am asking YOU how you feel about this man being murdered for converting to another religion.

Goldie Locks
07-09-2012, 05:13 PM
I think what he's saying about women is disgusting and inappropriate. That's MY opinion.
This is what Islam does to mens' minds. It makes them believe women are inferior, slightly insane, and to be controlled.

Like I said, a goat has more rights in Islam than women.

roadmaster
07-09-2012, 05:15 PM
Islam considers women less than animals, that's the problem.

Yes, some do just like some here in America. If you teach young woman to respect themselves and others the majority of the time you will end up with respectful honorable young women. The dads of these times need to step up and be good role models. Show their wife respect and act like men.

Beevee
07-09-2012, 05:29 PM
Are you insane??? I mean honestly, who said this person is not entitled to their opinion??? It's wrong, but it's their opinion and not mine.
Yes, you see in America, we actually have free speech, at least for awhile yet.

And you are full of shit!

Beevee
07-09-2012, 05:35 PM

This man was MURDERED in Tunisia for converting to Christianity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiat0l_uFTc

Eninn, I am asking YOU how you feel about this man being murdered for converting to another religion.

What do I think?

I don't care. It's not in Canada and it's not in the UK, the two countries whose laws I respect because I am a citizen of both.

If people in other countries choose to live by the sword and die by the sword, I don't believe it's anyone's business but their own. What I cannot countenance however, is actually paying money to those countries so that they continue to live the way they do. For me, that's supporting a cause that should never be supported and trying to buy change. It will never work.

It's the same as telling Republicans they can no longer act as Republicans. Who is going to take notice of that? Not you, I'm sure.

Goldie Locks
07-09-2012, 05:44 PM
Yes, some do just like some here in America. If you teach young woman to respect themselves and others the majority of the time you will end up with respectful honorable young women. The dads of these times need to step up and be good role models. Show their wife respect and act like men.

Well Muslim women grow up with the Islamic culture to be sub-human beings. When you live in the 17th century, there is little hope. Those Muslim women who have risen up and spoken out basically have hits on them from the Islamic world.

Goldie Locks
07-09-2012, 05:44 PM
And you are full of shit!

That's original...BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Goldie Locks
07-09-2012, 05:46 PM
What do I think?

I don't care. It's not in Canada and it's not in the UK, the two countries whose laws I respect because I am a citizen of both.

If people in other countries choose to live by the sword and die by the sword, I don't believe it's anyone's business but their own. What I cannot countenance however, is actually paying money to those countries so that they continue to live the way they do. For me, that's supporting a cause that should never be supported and trying to buy change. It will never work.

It's the same as telling Republicans they can no longer act as Republicans. Who is going to take notice of that? Not you, I'm sure.

Can't read either??? Are you eninn??? Nobody cares what you think.

Beevee
07-09-2012, 05:49 PM
Can't read either??? Are you eninn??? Nobody cares what you think.

An all time extra true million star American hero has her say.

Beevee
07-09-2012, 05:50 PM
That's original...BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Not really, since I mimicked you.

Goldie Locks
07-09-2012, 06:31 PM
Not really, since I mimicked you.

Copied, more like it...LOL Not real original or any post worth crap.

Beevee
07-09-2012, 09:35 PM
Copied, more like it...LOL Not real original or any post worth crap.

You really shouldn't disparage yourself in that manner.

roadmaster
07-09-2012, 10:00 PM
Well Muslim women grow up with the Islamic culture to be sub-human beings. When you live in the 17th century, there is little hope. Those Muslim women who have risen up and spoken out basically have hits on them from the Islamic world.

The brave ones who do speak out know they not only put themselves in danger, but their family and extended family in danger. They have to be careful, other women will rat them out.

birddog
07-09-2012, 10:17 PM
Male circumcision has more risks of complication thaen is usually shown. Pros and cons should be thoroughly explored before allowing it. Some religions like Jews do it for religious reasons, and that's their choice. Doing it to prevent medical problems is trumped by the possible complications of doing it in the first place.

kshRox
07-09-2012, 11:22 PM
But
Very few women need it

allah says

The issue here

By a very small

As a father of daughters all I can say is you sadistic mysogynist - stay away from my children with your sick perversion.

JohnAdams
07-10-2012, 12:43 AM
As a father of daughters all I can say is you sadistic mysogynist - stay away from my children with your sick perversion.

Amen KshRox

JohnAdams
07-10-2012, 12:45 AM
Male circumcision has more risks of complication thaen is usually shown. Pros and cons should be thoroughly explored before allowing it. Some religions like Jews do it for religious reasons, and that's their choice. Doing it to prevent medical problems is trumped by the possible complications of doing it in the first place.

Most Christian men in the west are as well. Has nothing to do with health, they or well their parents had them circumcised because of totally and wholly religious reasons.

Although there are proven shown medical benefits to male circumcision.

Trinnity
07-10-2012, 01:11 AM
Circumcism for men - I support that. For women is a whole other matter. Cruel and barbaric.

You know when the ME is discussed, funny how that word "barbaric" just naturally keeps coming up. <lightbulb*on>

eninn
07-10-2012, 01:40 PM
Islam is followed by 1.5 + billion people in the world.

1) Only an idiot would call circumcision "barbaric mutilation". A troll and / or idiot.
2) People who don't at least trim their pubes are dirty and smell like ****
3) People who have excess armpit hair are dirty and smell like ****
4) Obvious
5) Obvious

I think the issue is to stay clean. This was the most practical way to do it during the time of the Prophet, so many Muslims do exactly what he did to emulate him. Now that we have better forms of hygiene, I don't think all of this needs to be absolutely followed. Staying clean is the intended goal. Circumcision should be done for obvious reasons. My friend cant even have sex without a condom because his dick skin rips and bleeds everywhere, which is quite gross. Regardless, this is simple Sunnah that truly holds no weight over the Qur'an.

ALLAH says to his prophet Mohammad peace be upon him: ((33. We know indeed the grief which their words do cause thee: It is not thee they reject: it is the signs of Allah, which the wicked contemn.))
We got used to read the false topics from the unbelievers, which only depend on deception and dishonesty ... strange .... some people are running to kill themselves.
Twisting and turning and distance from the truth

-Mixing in the sense that we see today

Hands and arms of peace and kisses between the sexes
Dating and in and out at night

- This is the truth can not deny.
Boys and girls living together
Without a legitimate marriage and the children of illegal
This is the basis of Western society

-Western talk of women's liberalization is nothing but a disguised form of exploitation of her body, degradation of her soul and deprivation of her honour. Western society claims to have 'uplifted' women. On the contrary it has actually degraded them to the status of concubines, mistresses and society butterflies who are mere tools in the hands of pleasure seekers and sex marketeers, hidden behind the colourful screen of 'art' and 'culture'.

I can see clearly
You say to the Muslims

Do not apply the limits of Allah in the Holy Qur'an and the Hadith

Any person who is on the whims do not care about the words of God

But

I'll tell you
Muslims can not be just like Christians or Jews
And invent a religion interpolated
Appropriate to the whims of personal

In the end

Everyone will die and meet God face to face

What will you say?
And you know the truth!!!!!

(46) And We sent, following in their footsteps, Jesus, the son of Mary, confirming that which came before him in the Torah; and We gave him the Gospel, in which was guidance and light and confirming that which preceded it of the Torah as guidance and instruction for the righteous.
(47) And let the People of the Gospel judge by what Allah has revealed therein. And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed – then it is those who are the defiantly disobedient.

(49) And judge, [O Muammad], between them by what Allah has revealed and do not follow their inclinations and beware of them, lest they tempt you away from some of what Allah has revealed to you. And if they turn away – then know that Allah only intends to afflict them with some of their [own] sins. And indeed, many among the people are defiantly disobedient.
(50) Then is it the judgement of [the time of] ignorance they desire? But who is better than Allah in judgement for a people who are certain [in faith].

The proof of this
Increasing numbers of
Entrants in Islam
Only in America
20 thousand people per year

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iymrmd7QOo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m8YUkiVLoI

roadmaster
07-10-2012, 03:35 PM
1) Only an idiot would call circumcision "barbaric mutilation" My children or sons are circumcised. They still have normal functions. For women it is different. To say that a women needs to be controlled and not have a right to enjoy sex with their husband is wrong while men can and do.

Peter1469
07-10-2012, 03:47 PM
I don't know how you could not call female circumcision barbaric.

Trinnity
07-10-2012, 04:26 PM
Boys and girls living together
Without a legitimate marriage and the children of illegal
This is the basis of Western societyNo, that's the predilection of liberals, not conservatives.

The proof of this
Increasing numbers of
Entrants in Islam
Only in America
20 thousand people per yearBecause Islam wants to dominate the world. Forget it.
We're aware of your taqiyya and kitman. Your conquest ideology and quest for Caliphate.
You won't take over my country.

I gave you a direct question to justify this and not a word from you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7RnZJERRQY

You don't get to drown my country with your "religion" of conquest, barbarism, and murder.

kshRox
07-10-2012, 05:29 PM
Islam is followed by 1.5 + billion people in the world.

1) Only an idiot would call circumcision "barbaric mutilation". A troll and / or idiot.

Wow, interesting how someone would dare to call another a troll or idiot in the same thread where they equate male circumcision while listing the health benefits as on par with female circumcision where they list their bias as it being a social control to manipulate behavior in women.

Ignorant, barbaric, controlling, mysogynist and since you quote scripture as justification for your fear, loathing and hatred of female sexuality, let me add zealot.

Go ahead, call me what you will.
I'm completely comfortable in discounting the slander by considering the source.

Captain Obvious
07-10-2012, 09:40 PM
But
Very few women need it

allah says

The issue here

By a very small

What a fucking crock of shit.

Captain Obvious
07-10-2012, 09:41 PM
Circumcism for men - I support that. For women is a whole other matter. Cruel and barbaric.

You know when the ME is discussed, funny how that word "barbaric" just naturally keeps coming up. <lightbulb*on>

I agree but only for consenting adult males. This is a fairly personal decision being made with little thought solely based on tradition in most cases.

I want my fucking foreskin back!

roadmaster
07-10-2012, 09:59 PM
I agree but only for consenting adult males. This is a fairly personal decision being made with little thought solely based on tradition in most cases.

I want my fucking foreskin back!

mine has a choice, but in girls taking away their sensitive parts is wrong.

wingrider
07-10-2012, 11:43 PM
I was circumsized.. and the damn doctor kept the big part... ( buddy hackett)

eninn
07-13-2012, 02:54 PM
The study showed that 1 circumcision reduce the
The risk of penile cancer and urinary tract infections,
Common diseases and sexually transmitted

Goldie Locks
07-13-2012, 06:19 PM

You never answer any questions, just post your vile crap. Number 1 are you a man and number 2 are you for female circumcision?

Peter1469
07-13-2012, 07:12 PM

Now address female circumcision, please.

Captain Obvious
07-15-2012, 09:10 AM
Now address female circumcision, please.

That part is easy, violent oppression against women.

Trinnity
07-15-2012, 10:33 AM
That part is easy, violent oppression against women.And yet, eninn posts these pieces about Islam (why???), but never answers anyone's complaints about the more brutal aspects of Islam - like forced female circumcision, beheadings, honor killings, oppression of women and children, or Jihad. He doesn't condemn those brutalities, justify them, explain them, or anything. I call that cowardice.

He's not debating.
Just preaching.

roadmaster
07-15-2012, 02:21 PM
And yet, eninn posts these pieces about Islam (why???), but never answers anyone's complaints about the more brutal aspects of Islam - like forced female circumcision, beheadings, honor killings, oppression of women and children, or Jihad. He doesn't condemn those brutalities, justify them, explain them, or anything. I call that cowardice.

He's not debating.
Just preaching.

A male that is circumcised, it doesn't cause him not to look at other women and still can enjoy sex. If it caused them not to then they would be against it.

Trinnity
07-15-2012, 02:32 PM
A male that is circumcised, it doesn't cause him not to look at other women and still can enjoy sex. If it caused them not to then they would be against it.And there ya go.
They don't care that they're mutilating these women and therefore they don't care that they're mutilating their daughters.

wingrider
07-15-2012, 05:38 PM
post deleted