PDA

View Full Version : Clinton represents everything Democrats say they oppose

Chris
04-15-2015, 05:55 PM
It's all about winning, not what you win.

Clinton represents everything Democrats say they oppose (http://www.aei.org/publication/clinton-represents-everything-democrats-say-they-oppose/)

Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign raises an awkward question: How low is the self-esteem of America’s Democrats?

Clinton embodies all the things Democrats supposedly reject. But she’s got money and powerful allies in politics, the media and K Street — and for these reasons, Democratic voters appear ready to settle for her.

Remember back in the heady days of 2006, when the progressive “Netroots” provided a crucial boost for the Democrats to take control of the House and the Senate, and also set the stage for wins in 2008? Lofty ideals motivated the base and the party back then: good government, progressive goals, elevating grassroots over the establishment and the business lobby. If they choose Hillary Clinton in 2016, Democratic voters are openly discarding those ideals.

Iraq was at the heart of liberal passion that drove 2006 and then Barack Obama’s 2008 victories. The war, the Left held, was unjust, too costly and grounded in dishonest premises.

Sen. Clinton, of course, voted for the Iraq war and spoke on the Senate floor in defense of it. But it’s not just Iraq. Her entire record is pro-war....

...Clinton isn’t simply cozy with K Street. She is a hub of the Democrat-K Street axis. Her closest advisors are mostly revolving-door operatives who used their connections from her husband’s administration to get rich as lobbyists or consultants, and then peddle their influence in the Obama administration.

...Finally, there’s her total resistance to transparency — a necessary pillar of good government. Clinton is famously and stubbornly closed to media. She refused to use the State Department’s email system, instead creating her own email system, which was scrubbed totally clean once congressional digging got too close.

Are America’s Democrats really ready to put up with four years of war, corporatism and power-hungry secrecy?...

Redrose
04-15-2015, 06:31 PM
I can't stand hearing her say she wants to be a champion for certain causes. Do people really have such short memories?

She sure didn't champion the four dead in Benghazi. What difference now does it make? That should be her campaign slogan.

She is a two-faced, corrupt politician, out for herself and no one else.

We must do better than her kind.

Bob
04-15-2015, 06:34 PM
I can't stand hearing her say she wants to be a champion for certain causes. Do people really have such short memories?

She sure didn't champion the four dead in Benghazi. What difference now does it make? That should be her campaign slogan.

She is a two-faced, corrupt politician, out for herself and no one else.

We must do better than her kind.

:applause:

Common
04-15-2015, 06:40 PM
Well alot of this article is right, you cant argue with the truth. I never forgot that clinton pushed nafta through when unions and democrats alike were begging him not too.

Hillary is not my heroine nor would she be my first choice. I will say this, i will vote for hillary in a flash over Scott Walker.

No matter what democrats say now in the end if there is no challenge to hillary or if there is and she wins the primary. Democrats will not vote for a rand paul, ted cruz, and especially a Scott Walker, they will rally around hillary.

PolWatch
04-15-2015, 06:45 PM
I wonder which way the independents will go? They have gone dem the last two elections.

zelmo1234
04-15-2015, 06:49 PM
Don't let the Democrats fool you, there are NO democrats are voting for a republican.

But independents will. and they will vote for people drawing bold differences, they will not vote for a Republicans that is going to be the status quo.

Hilary is a terrible candidate she is not drawing anyone in Iowa. and she is already neck in neck in the battle ground states and there are 6 republicans that will split the vote.

Dems want Bush for 2 reasons #1 he is the one that Hilary has the best chance against and #2 if he happens to win, there is not really any difference anyway

Blackrook
04-15-2015, 06:50 PM
I lived through the Watergate scandal, and saw a President brought down for ONE scandal, which now seems mild compared to what the Clintons got away with, over and over.

Bill Clinton gave America a big middle finger, saying to us "Fuck yeah, I'm dirty and corrupt and I like to rape women! What the fuck are you going to do about it America?"

He actually posed with his legs spread wide on the cover of a magazine in a blatant example of saying "Fuck you, America! I got away with it!"

Hillary knew all about Clinton's affairs, and helped him cover it up.

She want on TV and said that it was all a "right-wing conspiracy."

Hillary is a total, lying bitch.

My guess is that Bill and Hillary had sex exactly one time, in order to conceive their mandatory child.

zelmo1234
04-15-2015, 06:53 PM
I lived through the Watergate scandal, and saw a President brought down for ONE scandal, which now seems mild compared to what the Clintons got away with, over and over.

Bill Clinton gave America a big middle finger, saying to us "$#@! yeah, I'm dirty and corrupt and I like to rape women! What the $#@! are you going to do about it America?"

He actually posed with his legs spread wide on the cover of a magazine in a blatant example of saying "$#@! you, America! I got away with it!"

Hillary knew all about Clinton's affairs, and helped him cover it up.

She want on TV and said that it was all a "right-wing conspiracy."

Hillary is a total, lying $#@!.

My guess is that Bill and Hillary had sex exactly one time, in order to conceive their mandatory child.

Yes but you have to admit it would be entertaining to watch Bill in the Whitehouse chasing tail full time.

Here Kitty, Kitty, Kitty. Hey little girl do you want some Candy?

Chris
04-15-2015, 07:01 PM
I think about the only liberal Democrat who has said anything negative about Hillary is Bo.

PolWatch
04-15-2015, 07:01 PM
The polls show that Paul & Bush (7.4) have the best #'s against Hillary. Rubio (7.8), Walker (8.2), Christie & Huckabee (9.3), Carson & Cruz both (10.+). RealClearPolitics.com

texan
04-15-2015, 07:20 PM
LOL
They showed video of her people meeting with the groups that provide the bad money while she was making the speech, did I say LOL?

Professor Peabody
04-15-2015, 10:36 PM
It's all about winning, not what you win.

Clinton represents everything Democrats say they oppose (http://www.aei.org/publication/clinton-represents-everything-democrats-say-they-oppose/)

C'mon Chris, it doesn't matter how much money she has or if she walks the walk she talks.....as long as she "claims" she does that's good enough for the low/no information Liberals.

Redrose
04-15-2015, 10:42 PM
Well alot of this article is right, you cant argue with the truth. I never forgot that clinton pushed nafta through when unions and democrats alike were begging him not too.

Hillary is not my heroine nor would she be my first choice. I will say this, i will vote for hillary in a flash over Scott Walker.

No matter what democrats say now in the end if there is no challenge to hillary or if there is and she wins the primary. Democrats will not vote for a rand paul, ted cruz, and especially a Scott Walker, they will rally around hillary.

I'm hoping for Rubio. I think he's got what it takes. I'd love to see a debate with him and Hill. He'd chew her up and spit her out.

Common
04-15-2015, 11:05 PM
I wonder which way the independents will go? They have gone dem the last two elections.

I dont think they will go dem this time in as great a number. There is alot of dislike for obama amongst independents

domer76
04-15-2015, 11:07 PM
I'm hoping for Rubio. I think he's got what it takes. I'd love to see a debate with him and Hill. He'd chew her up and spit her out.

That's what you clowns predicted with the Paul Ryan/Joe Biden debate. Biden had him for breakfast and shit him out before lunch.

Common
04-15-2015, 11:08 PM
Don't let the Democrats fool you, there are NO democrats are voting for a republican.

But independents will. and they will vote for people drawing bold differences, they will not vote for a Republicans that is going to be the status quo.

Hilary is a terrible candidate she is not drawing anyone in Iowa. and she is already neck in neck in the battle ground states and there are 6 republicans that will split the vote.

Dems want Bush for 2 reasons #1 he is the one that Hilary has the best chance against and #2 if he happens to win, there is not really any difference anyway

Thats a made up story by the far right talking heads. Independents will not vote for a far right candidate. Independents are independents because they cant stand the far right or left.

Thats why the guy that ALL the far rightists on every forum said wouldnt win because he was a RINO worse than Mcain and that was Romney.

Common
04-15-2015, 11:13 PM

Wrong, rubio is full of shit, if he tells that lying story about his parents one more time ill puke. That story he tells adnausem was proved a lie.

Rubio has huge immigration problems he was all in for amnesty and he fought for it. When he got spanked by the far right he went silent. That will ALL be brought up by walker, and bush. Christie is dead in the water. If not for everything else his plan for social security if hes Potus that he announced even before hes declared hes running.

I do not like Hillary, i dislike Scott Walker, Rand Paul, Cruz and Christie far more.

PolWatch
04-15-2015, 11:15 PM
I haven't seen anyone I think is worth voting for yet. Webb looks kinda good...so far. Sanders....maybe. The major candidates....blarg....

Common
04-15-2015, 11:19 PM
I haven't seen anyone I think is worth voting for yet. Webb looks kinda good...so far. Sanders....maybe. The major candidates....blarg....

Webb I do not know, Omalley has an ultra progressive record and so does sanders. I dislike the far progressive left as much as I do the far right and so does most of america

PolWatch
04-15-2015, 11:27 PM
Ravens Fan posted some info about O'Mallery that made me curious. It was not flattering about his record as governor. When I looked into it, I agree with Ravens, this isn't someone I could support.

Webb has good foreign policy experience, kinda light on financial that I could locate. Socially, he is moderate to liberal, which I could support. I'm waiting to learn more about his plans.

Sanders is interesting for an independent candidate. He is starting to make noises about a possible run. He has some interesting/good ideas about the financial aspects.

Unless a repub emerges that wants to concentrate on government issues and leave the social engineering alone, I don't see me supporting any of them.

Ivan88
04-16-2015, 02:45 AM
Crats, Cans, Leftists and Right wingers, Liberal and Conservative, it's all a scam.