PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Clinton has a history of stiffing waitresses, hair stylists on tips

Blackrook
04-16-2015, 07:35 PM
http://dailycaller.com/2015/04/15/hillary-has-a-history-of-stiffing-waitresses-hair-stylists/

Hillary likes to talk about helping the poor, but her reality is she doesn't give a damn about poor working class women who earn minimum wage and must get tips just to make ends meet.

More reason to be disgusted by this wicked, wicked woman.

Common Sense
04-16-2015, 07:37 PM
My apologies for calling the grandmother thing the bottom of the barrel.

Matty
04-16-2015, 07:41 PM
We need to know what she did in. High school. Think the libtard press will ask her?

Blackrook
04-16-2015, 07:43 PM
People who don't tip waitresses and other minimum wage workers who must live on tips are bad people.

I think most people agree with me.

Hillary Clinton is a thoroughly wicked woman and I could tell you 100 reasons why.

This is just one example.

The death of Vince Foster is another.

She berated Vince Foster publicly to the point where he committed suicide.

And then, before the Park Service investigators could look at his office for their crime scene investigation, Hillary had the office cleaned up of incriminating evidence.

Ron Brown died in a plane crash.

Then there was the cat that the Clintons killed to keep someone from revealing what they know.

sachem
04-16-2015, 07:47 PM
People who don't tip waitresses and other minimum wage workers who must live on tips are bad people.

Hillary Clinton is a thoroughly wicked woman and I could tell you 100 reasons why.

And then, before the Park Service investigators could look at his office for their crime scene investigation, Hillary had the office cleaned up of incriminating evidence.

Then there was the cat that the Clintons killed to keep someone from revealing what they know.
I heard it was Hillary herself who shot down Ron Brown's plane.

Blackrook
04-16-2015, 07:57 PM
Ron Brown and Vince Foster conveniently died before they could testify as to what they knew about the Clintons.

No one is that lucky.

Blackrook
04-16-2015, 07:58 PM
Oh, by the way, Juanita Brodderick was raped and Hillary had no problem with that.

del
04-16-2015, 07:59 PM

accepted

this is gonna be an awesome election season

lol

Blackrook
04-16-2015, 07:59 PM
The fact that the Clintons aren't hiding somewhere in Alaska due to shame means that at least half of all Americans are just as evil as they are, and that includes all tPF members who defend them.

del
04-16-2015, 08:00 PM

she rubbed the bullets with pig fat

true story

del
04-16-2015, 08:01 PM
The fact that the Clintons aren't hiding somewhere in Alaska due to shame means that at least half of all Americans are just as evil as they are, and that includes all tPF members who defend them.

i hope you get a job soon

PolWatch
04-16-2015, 08:03 PM
BREAKING NEWS from the RNC mud-sty: Former classmate of Hillary Clinton swears Hillary stole her lunch money in the first grade!

STOP THE PRESSES!!

Blackrook
04-16-2015, 08:03 PM
I never lied about my grandmother to anyone, I never created a false story that I was shot at by a sniper, and I never raped any woman.

And I always give a 15% tip to the people who serve me food, deliver my pizza, cut my hair, or carry my bags at hotels.

And none of that makes me a saint, just an ordinary person with ordinary levels of morality.

Why would anyone support people who can't meet even ordinary standards of morality and make them our leaders.

Blackrook
04-16-2015, 08:04 PM
BREAKING NEWS from the RNC mud-sty: Former classmate of Hillary Clinton swears Hillary stole her lunch money in the first grade!

STOP THE PRESSES!!I've seen the Democrats pull out of their ass equally ridiculous stories about what Republicans did while at boarding school.

del
04-16-2015, 08:05 PM
I never lied about my grandmother to anyone, I never created a false story that I was shot at by a sniper, and I never raped any woman.

And I always give a 15% tip to the people who serve me food, deliver my pizza, cut my hair, or carry my bags at hotels.

And none of that makes me a saint, just an ordinary person with ordinary levels of morality.

Why would anyone support people who can't meet even ordinary standards of morality and make them our leaders.

you should run

PolWatch
04-16-2015, 08:05 PM
I've seen the Democrats pull out of their ass equally ridiculous stories about what Republicans did while at boarding school.

I'm sure you never said anything about how ridiculous it was either....

del
04-16-2015, 08:06 PM
the dude's unhinged

this should be a cautionary tale for our friend, petey

Blackrook
04-16-2015, 08:07 PM
I think anyone who believes in God can examine the facts and come to the conclusion that both Bill and Hillary Clinton are doing the work of Satan in this world, and will both end up in hell, unless they repent, which isn't likely.

PolWatch
04-16-2015, 08:08 PM
del...psst...I heard Hillary stole a Hershey's bar outta her kid's Trick or Treat Candy. Alert Congress for another investigation!

del
04-16-2015, 08:08 PM
I think anyone who believes in God can examine the facts and come to the conclusion that both Bill and Hillary Clinton are doing the work of Satan in this world, and will both end up in hell, unless they repent, which isn't likely.

that's nice, honey

Blackrook
04-16-2015, 08:11 PM
I remember well when the leader of NOW went on TV and said she supported Clinton, despite his sexual assaults on multiple women, because he was "right on women's issues" meaning he was right on abortion, because that's all that matters to NOW.

And of course Clinton supports abortion, it allows him to "fix" the women he gets pregnant after assaulting them.

Blackrook
04-16-2015, 08:11 PM
Anyone who defends the Clintons is just as evil as they are.

The Xl
04-16-2015, 08:13 PM

Hilary sucks, but let's not pretend you aren't going to vote for the 2016 neocon fuckstick flavor of the week that will likely have similar political views and the same morality level as her. And considering that, your preaching and shaming sounds ridiculous

del
04-16-2015, 08:14 PM
Anyone who defends the Clintons is just as evil as they are.

how about people that laugh hysterically at people who seem to be obsessed by them?

am i going to hell?

PolWatch
04-16-2015, 08:16 PM
how about people that laugh hysterically at people who seem to be obsessed by them?

am i going to hell?

if you were Canadian you could look forward to Cleveland. looks like you are just outta luck....

Blackrook
04-16-2015, 08:21 PM
Hilary sucks, but let's not pretend you aren't going to vote for the 2016 neocon fuckstick flavor of the week that will likely have similar political views and the same morality level as her. And considering that, your preaching and shaming sounds ridiculous
Seriously, you just make yourself look dishonest when you claim that all politicians are just as immoral and evil as the Clintons. That is untrue and you know it.

Any Republican would have been forced to resign in disgrace if he had even 1% of the baggage that the Clintons have.

Name any Republican who has actually RAPED a woman and gotten away with it. Name ONE or shut the fuck up.

PolWatch
04-16-2015, 08:25 PM
SALT LAKE CITY (Reuters) - A Utah Tea Party activist and Republican fundraiser charged with more than two dozen felony counts of rape and sexual assault has died from an apparent suicide just four days after he was freed from jail on bail, his attorney said on Wednesday. http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/10/25/us-usa-suicide-utah-idUSBRE89O05520121025

The former head of the Republican Party in Montgomery County, who resigned from his post earlier this month amid sexual assault accusations, has been charged with rape and assault.

Read more: http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Montco-GOP-Leader-Charged-With-Rape-Assault-233456451.html#ixzz3XWekjoAC

The Xl
04-16-2015, 08:28 PM
Seriously, you just make yourself look dishonest when you claim that all politicians are just as immoral and evil as the Clintons. That is untrue and you know it.

Any Republican would have been forced to resign in disgrace if he had even 1% of the baggage that the Clintons have.

Name any Republican who has actually RAPED a woman and gotten away with it. Name ONE or shut the fuck up.

George Bush raped the fucking country and sent a lot of people to their graves on a lie, a war waged on false pretenses. Dick Cheney, Bush, and Obama all kept Guantanamos torture going, so I do know that much, numbnuts. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. Whoever a dunce like you winds up supporting will be cut from that same moral cloth, this much is certain.

Save your false moral outrage for someone else, you silly, worthless no count.

sachem
04-16-2015, 10:02 PM
Oh, by the way, Juanita Brodderick was raped and Hillary had no problem with that.I wouldn't presume to know what Hillary has problems with. I would wager however, that many women, and men, wouldn't turn in a spouse/loved one. Or even believe they committed a crime.

sachem
04-16-2015, 10:03 PM

am i going to hell?It appears you are already there.

Redrose
04-16-2015, 10:06 PM
We need to know what she did in. High school. Think the libtard press will ask her?

No, they reserved those idiotic questions for the GOP candidates.

sachem
04-16-2015, 10:12 PM
No, they reserved those idiotic questions for the GOP candidates.Well at least a few candidates get asked.

Redrose
04-16-2015, 10:13 PM
SALT LAKE CITY (Reuters) - A Utah Tea Party activist and Republican fundraiser charged with more than two dozen felony counts of rape and sexual assault has died from an apparent suicide just four days after he was freed from jail on bail, his attorney said on Wednesday. http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/10/25/us-usa-suicide-utah-idUSBRE89O05520121025

The former head of the Republican Party in Montgomery County, who resigned from his post earlier this month amid sexual assault accusations, has been charged with rape and assault.

Read more: http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Montco-GOP-Leader-Charged-With-Rape-Assault-233456451.html#ixzz3XWekjoAC

Sad, suicide is never the answer. Thank Goodness he wasn't running for president.

Just because there are scumbags on the right, doesn't mean we should ignore the garbage on the left.

Also, when bad stories arise for a politician, like Harry Reid's "Romney hasn't paid his taxes in over ten years", which has been proven to be a lie, we need to make sure unflattering accusations are true. It's wrong to smear a good candidate just to score for your side as Harry did.

I wish we (all parties) could raise the bar for candidates. I don't like seeing partisan loyalties blind people to the sins of politicians. If we keep electing junk, all we'll get back is junk.

domer76
04-16-2015, 10:17 PM

(See highlighted above). I think most people believe you're a fucking idiot.

domer76
04-16-2015, 10:22 PM

That's because he refused to smuggle drugs into Mena, Ark. with Bill.

domer76
04-16-2015, 10:28 PM
@del (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=770)...psst...I heard Hillary stole a Hershey's bar outta her kid's Trick or Treat Candy. Alert Congress for another investigation!

I have confirmation she put a turd in the punchbowl at the high school prom. Issa and Gowdy are investigating.

domer76
04-16-2015, 10:30 PM

Another stupid fucking "if/would". They seem to never stop from some.

Bob
04-16-2015, 10:42 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqmWw_i6ekE

del
04-16-2015, 11:01 PM
It appears you are already there.

l'enfer, c'est les autres

;)

silvereyes
04-17-2015, 05:18 AM
If not maybe the pubes will get brave and ask her. Wouldn't that be like totally tubular dude?

silvereyes
04-17-2015, 05:20 AM
you should run
.....far, far away.

silvereyes
04-17-2015, 05:26 AM
For blackheartedrook:

http://patrick.net/misc/Republicans+rape+and+molest+children+at+a+rate+of+ 10++to+1+compared+to+Democrats

My Oh my. Now what? Wanna get froggy? Jump.

Captain Obvious
04-17-2015, 07:37 AM

This is what I call absolute bottom feeding.

This is how stupid we are as a society, collectively. Blackrook is supposed to be a lawyer and to be honest I just don't believe it. His posts all for the most part display very little intellect.

PolWatch
04-17-2015, 07:41 AM
This is no different from the rash of articles a few weeks ago about Walker, then Cruz. It's so predictable, its almost funny. Notice I said almost....the fact that some people participate in this childish mud splashing and actually believe it isn't funny.....it's sad. Want to wonder why we have the quality of leaders we complain about?

Captain Obvious
04-17-2015, 07:42 AM
This is no different from the rash of articles a few weeks ago about Walker, then Cruz. It's so predictable, its almost funny. Notice I said almost....the fact that some people participate in this childish mud splashing and actually believe it isn't funny.....it's sad. Want to wonder why we have the quality of leaders we complain about?

Anyone who says "ok, I was going to vote for Hillary but now I'm not because she gives her hairdresser a low tip" needs to be deported.

Safety
04-17-2015, 07:55 AM
Anyone who says "ok, I was going to vote for Hillary but now I'm not because she gives her hairdresser a low tip" needs to be deported.

Sadly that is the majority of the American populace, low information voters.

Mac-7
04-17-2015, 08:13 AM
Sadly that is the majority of the American populace,

low information voters.

Safety uses a term coined by Rush Limbaugh.

Mister D
04-17-2015, 08:15 AM

With all due respect to Rook, this is something Bo-4 would post about a Republican.

Common Sense
04-17-2015, 08:19 AM
Safety uses a term coined by Rush Limbaugh.

Rush didn't coin the term.

It was coined by an analyst for the Clinton campaign, Samuel Popkin.

Mac-7
04-17-2015, 08:19 AM
With all due respect to Rook, this is something @Bo-4 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1297) would post about a Republican.

So repubs turning the other cheek and refusing to fight fire with fire will shame the dems so much that they will just stop it with the character assassination posts against republicans?

Is that the plan?

Bo-4
04-17-2015, 08:21 AM

Can't wait to see the Blackrook derangement after 8 years of Obama and another 8 of Hilly. :cool:

Common Sense
04-17-2015, 08:23 AM
Can't wait to see the Blackrook derangement after 8 years of Obama and another 8 of Hilly. :cool:

I can't wait to hear more about how Satan is behind the Clintons.

Mac-7
04-17-2015, 08:24 AM
Rush didn't coin the term.

It was coined by an analyst for the Clinton campaign, Samuel Popkin.

Thats a lib lie.

Popkin never used the term "low-information voter."

Bo-4
04-17-2015, 08:24 AM

I suspect the Clinton Body Count to be incomplete.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/BODIES.html

:rofl: :biglaugh: :rofl:

del
04-17-2015, 08:26 AM
Thats a lib lie.

no, he used the phrase *mac-7 type voter*, but everyone knew what he meant

Captain Obvious
04-17-2015, 08:30 AM
Thats a lib lie.

Nope, wrong.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Low_information_voter

Mister D
04-17-2015, 08:30 AM
So repubs turning the other cheek and refusing to fight fire with fire will shame the dems so much that they will just stop it with the character assassination posts against republicans?

Is that the plan?

That's what I mean. This is character assassination for girly men.

Mac-7
04-17-2015, 08:39 AM
Nope, wrong.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Low_information_voter

I saw that already.

The closest lib liars could get was "low-information signaling."

Which is good enough to fool low-information libs I suppose.

Mac-7
04-17-2015, 08:40 AM
That's what I mean. This is character assassination for girly men.

Thats insane.

Democrats will just keep on doing it.

Captain Obvious
04-17-2015, 08:41 AM
I saw that already.

The closest lib liars could get was "low-information signaling."

Which is good enough to fool low-information libs I suppose.

Damage control fail, commence flailing.

del
04-17-2015, 08:42 AM

that's why i didn't even bother posting the wiki link.

you can't count on much in this world, but mac is the old faithful of derp

gamewell45
04-17-2015, 08:43 AM
http://dailycaller.com/2015/04/15/hillary-has-a-history-of-stiffing-waitresses-hair-stylists/

Hillary likes to talk about helping the poor, but her reality is she doesn't give a $#@! about poor working class women who earn minimum wage and must get tips just to make ends meet.

Poor working class working women who earn minimum wage?? Where I live they get less then minimum wage and depend on tips to make ends meet because the employer is too cheap to pay them a living wage and expect you, the customer to make up the difference. Tell me Blackrook, what kind of tips did your clients pay you for your work? Nobody ever tipped me for my work; not one dime; if my employer could pay me a living wage, then why can the employers of restaurant workers not pay them a living wage??

Furthermore, you opine about the "poor working class women" who earn minimum wage; what about the men who work in the industry? Or doesn't that matter in the big picture of things?

It's just another cheap shot towards this woman you obviously hate.

Common Sense
04-17-2015, 08:47 AM
Thats a lib lie.

The term has been used for a while now...sorry pal, but your fat drug addled hero didn't come up with it.

Captain Obvious
04-17-2015, 08:48 AM
The term has been used for a while now...sorry pal, but your fat drug addled hero didn't come up with it.

But his fingers are formerly nicotine stained...

Mr. Right
04-17-2015, 08:57 AM
Poor working class working women who earn minimum wage?? Where I live they get less then minimum wage and depend on tips to make ends meet because the employer is too cheap to pay them a living wage and expect you, the customer to make up the difference. Tell me Blackrook, what kind of tips did your clients pay you for your work? Nobody ever tipped me for my work; not one dime; if my employer could pay me a living wage, then why can the employers of restaurant workers not pay them a living wage??

Furthermore, you opine about the "poor working class women" who earn minimum wage; what about the men who work in the industry? Or doesn't that matter in the big picture of things?

It's just another cheap shot towards this woman you obviously hate.

I don't know about "Cheap Shot" if it's true... gamewell45, but your post above conveniently ignores that these are SERVICE people who make less than min wage. Bartenders, waitresses, waiters, barbers, beauticians, and manni-pedi people. We're not speaking of auto workers, steel workers, plumbers and such.
It shouldn't bother anyone that Hillary is a cheapskate. It's like saying Manson has bad breath, or Hitler picked his nose.

PolWatch
04-17-2015, 09:02 AM
Are we still discussing this item? I think lots of wealthy celebrities are known for being poor tippers. I remember when Elvis was in the area in the mid 70's. A local restaurant ran their customers off and stayed open until something like 4 AM to accommodate Elvis & his entourage after a performance. The bill was several hundred dollars for the meals (huge in those days). The waitresses later admitted they received a $100 tip to be split 5+ ways.
Mr. Right ....do you remember the old Rousso's on the Causeway? That was the place.

Mac-7
04-17-2015, 09:09 AM

Low information signaling does not equal low information voter.

You folks are just making this up as you go along.

Mac-7
04-17-2015, 09:10 AM
The Billery apologists are so pathetic.

Captain Obvious
04-17-2015, 09:12 AM
Low information signaling does not equal low information voter.

You folks are just making this up as you go along.

Flailing underway...

gamewell45
04-17-2015, 09:18 AM
I don't know about "Cheap Shot" if it's true... @gamewell45 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=276), but your post above conveniently ignores that these are SERVICE people who make less than min wage. Bartenders, waitresses, waiters, barbers, beauticians, and manni-pedi people. We're not speaking of auto workers, steel workers, plumbers and such.
It shouldn't bother anyone that Hillary is a cheapskate. It's like saying Manson has bad breath, or Hitler picked his nose.
Mr. Right. Aside from the cheap shot comment I made, Whether it's service jobs or highly skilled jobs, the fact of the matter is that they should be paid a living wage by their employers, thus reducing the burden of customers to help pay their salary. The OP has mentioned prior in other posts that he is an attorney--who performs a service for people--therefore technically he's a service worker himself. I wonder if he expects to be tipped from his clients??

My issue with the cheap shot towards hillary was not because he accused her of being cheap, but this final line he posted: "More reason to be disgusted by this wicked, wicked woman." That was the cheap shot I was referring to.

Mr. Right
04-17-2015, 09:55 AM
Gamewell, you know it and I know it, there is a difference in the service a lawyer provides and a restaurant. They do it differently overseas, in the U.S., it's a tradition to tip. If the service is bad, and I've had bad more than once, a reduced tip 10%.... or if I'm totally ignored and neglected, it will dip to 5%, good service gets 20-25%. Lawyers, Doctors, and wait staff are apples and oranges.
This does, however have a larger point than tipping. Hillary (it's documented) has always had contempt for the people of lesser standing than herself. If she's rude to the Secret Service agents and the Marines who used to fly her and Bill to the airports, it stands to reason she'd act like a heal to waiters and hairdressers. I'm out of this one.

Mac-7
04-17-2015, 10:07 AM
Flailing underway...

The flailing - and lying - is yours

sachem
04-17-2015, 04:39 PM
Hey. Hillary is a bitch. I also believe she is cheap. Neither of which disqualifies her from being POTUS.

Not that I would vote for her. I think. ;)

Mac-7
04-17-2015, 04:55 PM
Hey. Hillary is a $#@!. I also believe she is cheap. Neither of which disqualifies her from being POTUS.

True.

The best reason not to vote for her is that she's stupid.

domer76
04-17-2015, 08:26 PM
True.

The best reason not to vote for her is that she's stupid.
Yeah, sure she is. She's been able to outsmart every dumbfuck Republican that goes to bed with "Benghazi" on their mind and wakes up with "secret email" in their thoughts.

Investigation after investigation and nothing. But, I guess one doesn't have to be too smart to walk over and around conservatives these days

Mac-7
04-17-2015, 08:39 PM
Yeah, sure she is. She's been able to outsmart every dumb$#@! Republican that goes to bed with "Benghazi" on their mind and wakes up with "secret email" in their thoughts.

Investigation after investigation and nothing. But, I guess one doesn't have to be too smart to walk over and around conservatives these days

If you count destroying evidence as "outsmarting" republicans I guess so.

But I think that only makes her a clever criminal.

And not even that except for an un inquiring pop news media.

donttread
04-18-2015, 06:57 AM

Hillary likes to talk about helping the poor, but her reality is she doesn't give a damn about poor working class women who earn minimum wage and must get tips just to make ends meet.

That's OK Bill has a history of "stiffing waitresses " too!

donttread
04-18-2015, 09:32 AM
That's OK Bill has a history of "stiffing waitresses " too!

"oh come on that's funny right there , I don't care who you are"

Professor Peabody
04-19-2015, 02:27 PM
Yeah, sure she is. She's been able to outsmart every dumb$#@! Republican that goes to bed with "Benghazi" on their mind and wakes up with "secret email" in their thoughts.

Of course, she erased 18 minutes of the tape.....oh wait that was Nixon........she wiped the hard drive. Both Hillary and Blumenthal will be testifying under oath.

Tahuyaman
04-19-2015, 10:08 PM

Hillary likes to talk about helping the poor, but her reality is she doesn't give a $#@! about poor working class women who earn minimum wage and must get tips just to make ends meet.

liberals are cheap. What's new?

She believes she should be the one tipped because she was doing you a service by allowing you to be in her immediate vicinity.

Captain Obvious
04-20-2015, 08:31 AM
This thread is a great example of why we should be disqualifying people (half of eligible voters in my estimation) from having the right to vote because of stupidity.

"The strongest argument against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter".

Mr. Right
04-20-2015, 09:45 AM
This thread is a great example of why we should be disqualifying people (half of eligible voters in my estimation) from having the right to vote because of stupidity.

"The strongest argument against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter".

I completely agree. The fact is that all Democracys and Representive Republics failed b/c the masses discovered they could vote themselves favors from the treasury.

Tahuyaman
04-20-2015, 11:00 AM
Hey. Hillary is a $#@!. I also believe she is cheap. Neither of which disqualifies her from being POTUS.

Not that I would vote for her. I think. ;)

Yes, she's cheap, but that's with her money. Unfortunately, she's not so cheap when she's responsible other people's money.

Bo-4
04-20-2015, 11:02 AM
When was the last time you tipped someone at a fast food restaurant?

Tahuyaman
04-20-2015, 11:03 AM

That's the "Clinton Doctrine" in action. Just keep the scandals piling up, that way you can move from one to the other forgetting the older ones as the new ones pile up. Eventually you are out of office and no one cares any more.

Tahuyaman
04-20-2015, 11:05 AM

we have a couple of old fashioned drive in's here which have "car hops" on roller skates. They serve, I tip.

Bo-4
04-20-2015, 11:09 AM
we have a couple of old fashioned drive in's here which have "car hops" on roller skates. They serve, I tip.

That's different.. they brought your food to your car. And if they were hot girls, i'd probably tip them even more.

Peter1469
04-20-2015, 11:18 AM

Why in the world would you step into a fast food restaurant. And I don't think that there is any requirement to tip for garbage. It would be silly if there were.

Chloe
04-20-2015, 11:25 AM

I actually gave a girl a five dollar bill just last week at a fast food place. My friend and I went to a place for lunch and she has a lot of allergies and the girl was super helpful with trying to make sure my friend could get food. She then checked up on us after we got our food and were eating. We were talking to her and she was really kind and so I gave her five dollars and my friend also gave her a tip as well as we were leaving as a thank you. We also told her manager how helpful she was. I don't eat fast good often but I've never really met a mean person or horrible employee. I'm sure they exist but this was one of the really good experiences.

Matty
04-20-2015, 11:30 AM
I don't do fast food but when I go to a restaurant I do tip well for good service. On a recent trip to Appalachicola though we were virtually ignored by the waitress. She took a liking to a really big table and didn't even offer refills on our tea. I hope the big table tipped her well because our little one did not!

Ransom
04-20-2015, 11:33 AM
I actually gave a girl a five dollar bill just last week at a fast food place. My friend and I went to a place for lunch and she has a lot of allergies and the girl was super helpful with trying to make sure my friend could get food. She then checked up on us after we got our food and were eating. We were talking to her and she was really kind and so I gave her five dollars and my friend also gave her a tip as well as we were leaving as a thank you. We also told her manager how helpful she was. I don't eat fast good often but I've never really met a mean person or horrible employee. I'm sure they exist but this was one of the really good experiences.

Kudos Chloe, I suspect $5.00 is a good portion of your allowance. To be commended.

Bo-4
04-20-2015, 11:38 AM

I've done the same on rare occasions. Good for you!

Chloe
04-20-2015, 11:39 AM
Kudos Chloe, I suspect $5.00 is a good portion of your allowance. To be commended.

I don't have an allowance

Bo-4
04-20-2015, 11:40 AM
Why in the world would you step into a fast food restaurant. And I don't think that there is any requirement to tip for garbage. It would be silly if there were.

Not all fast food is garbage. Ever had a Double Double with grilled onions and extra lettuce and tomatoes at an In-n-Out Burger?

Mr. Right
04-20-2015, 12:43 PM
I don't do fast food but when I go to a restaurant I do tip well for good service. On a recent trip to Appalachicola though we were virtually ignored by the waitress. She took a liking to a really big table and didn't even offer refills on our tea. I hope the big table tipped her well because our little one did not!

Being ignored is one thing, but I've had waiters and tresses in the past that pestered us so much that we couldn't converse. There was one that did that and when we were finished and asked for the check, the dude forgot all about us. We waited 10 minutes, then I went looking for the guy. 4 or 5 min later, I got the check. Bill was 26.00... I left $2.00