PDA

View Full Version : Can you State 8 Political Issue Positions of Hillary? How about Romney? Rand Paul?

Kurmugeon
04-16-2015, 11:43 PM
Hillary is stated by many Democratic Enthusiasts as being a automatic win, on account of her being so far ahead of the Republican Candidates in the polls.

But does America really know what that means? Do we Really KNOW what a President Hillary would do?

Could you list 8 Political Issue Positions held by Hillary? I doubt most of U.S. can....

I'd be willing to bet that most Americans could state those same 8 issue positions for Romney, and probably even for the newly minted Presidential Candidate in Rand Paul.

Are your perceptions about the positions of Romney and Paul REAL, or what the Biased MSM has Contrived you to believe?

Clearly, we did not Vet the 2007 Candidate Obama nearly enough, and it has ended in eight disastrous years of illegal activities and malfeasance.

Let's not make the same mistake again. We cannot afford another 8 years like the last, it will bankrupt and destroy the country.

In 2016, We need to create a clear presidential political issue map for all of the Candidates for side-by-side comparison.

What are those issues?

Budget, Certainly! but over what details? Death Taxes? Repeal of ObamaCare? Changing the Cap on Social Security Taxation?

Foreign Policy: Involvement in Iranian Nukes? Continued Toppling of Islamic Countries in support of the Muslim Brotherhood take-over?

Law and Order: Can the President Choose which Laws he enforces, and neglect to enforce others, such as Congressional Immigration Law? What about IRS persecution of the Democratic Party's Enemies Lists? What about voter intimidation by Blacks against Whites?

Society and Equality: If a Government Agency can have too few Blacks and Women, Can a Government Agency have too many Blacks or Women?

Women college students have been receiving huge advantages in admission and scholarships for 50+ years, yet for the last 22 Years going, women have been 52% of the population, yet have been receiving 85%+ of the Four Year College Degrees. White Men are 32% of the Population, yet their four year degree attainment has been 1/5th or less of that for more than 15 years.

Questions for Debate:

What are the most Important top 10 Presidential Political Issues?

What are the Positions of the top 3 Republicans, and the top 3 Democrats, on those Issues?

Will Hillary be HONEST about her intentions and beliefs?

-

pjohns
04-17-2015, 12:31 AM
Could you list 8 Political Issue Positions held by Hillary?

Eight?

Since her policy "positions" are exceedingly flexible (I am stating it as charitably as possible), I could not name even one that is not easily amenable to change, depending upon just how the political winds might be blowing at the time...

Common
04-17-2015, 03:54 AM
If you listed where each republican candidate stands on specific issue, hillary would have a stance on each one, like everyone else. Your playing words.
Hillary does not have to make public statements at this point like her republican counterparts.
They have to compete amongst themselves first. They have to define themselves to a PRIMARY electorate. Hillary does not at this point.

This comparison is premature, it would be more realistic after the primary and the general candidates were set. Because once the primary is over the republican nominee will change his stance of MANY positions to lie to the electorate for votes. Whoever it is will slide from the far right to the mid faster than the eye can see.

Captain Obvious
04-17-2015, 07:43 AM
lol! Romney had a virtually unlimited list of political positions because they were basically whatever you wanted them to be.

Kurmugeon
04-17-2015, 09:05 AM
Let's start by taking a look at a Blast from the Past:

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-hottest-political-issues-of-2012-2012-12?op=1#ixzz3XZg3I5gh

PRESENTING: The 10 Hottest Issues Of 2012

Walter Hickey

Dec. 12, 2012, 6:20 PM

The 2012 election cycle was marked by a number of heated political battles, as Republicans and Democrats duked it out over familiar economic and social issues.

Google tracked these issues over the course of the year, and has collected them in Zeitgeist 2012, a bundle of lists describing people and events that defined the year.

This is the list of the top ten issues Americans were searching for during the election. It's a great summary of the biggest political fights of 2012.

10. Tax Cuts
9. The Death Penalty
8. The Environment
7. Gun Control
6. The National Debt
5. Social Security
4. Gas Prices
3. Immigration
2. Gay Marriage
1. Abortion

Really?! Abortion is the number one issue facing our country and its people? Seriously!?

Gas Prices is MORE important than the National Debt and the 12 Trillion in new Obama-Debt?

Notice how this is a Lefties wish list of Political Issues, and doesn't really address any of the issues which formed the TEA Patriots?

No wonder Obama Stole Re-Election, the MSM press is fully in his corner, as it will be in Hillary's Corner.

Well, How about we define our own issues for the 2016 Presidential Political Debate!

-

Captain Obvious
04-17-2015, 09:42 AM
Everyone accuses presidents of stealing elections, fine line between funny and sad.

The real irony is that we, collectively, the ones who keep accusing the "opposition" of rigging elections are really the ones responsible for putting these monkeys in office term after term.

Kurmugeon
04-17-2015, 10:20 AM
Here is a web page that let's the reader pick and place their list of 10 issues into their priority order:

http://www.hlntv.com/interactive/2012/09/10/10-most-important-political-issues

The List Includes:
* Marijuana Legalization
* Immigration
* Health Care
* Abortion
* Candidate Likeability
* Education
* National Security
* Economy
* Social Security and Medicare
* Energy/Environment

Are those YOUR top Ten Issues? Rather Vague aren't they?

Regardless, what Order would you put these into?

Are there other issues you would insert, and if so, what and where?

-

Captain Obvious
04-17-2015, 10:43 AM
Most people are morons, case in point. Of course the popular priority list is going to be dumbfuckery.

This is why people should be required to pass an intelligence test to vote. Half the people eligible should not be.

Kurmugeon
04-17-2015, 10:49 AM
Here is a list of Top Ten Items from a Hispanic Mother, Grandmother, Small Business Owner and New Mexico Republican Suburbanite:

10. 2nd Ammendment Rights
9. Eliminate the Death Tax
8. Accountability, Fairness and Reason in EPA Regulations
7. Repeal of ObamaCare
6. Stop the 6 Million People over age 112, and the Social Security, Medicare, Medicade FRAUD
5. Education and Public School Reform removing Leftie Indoctrination
4. IRS reform, putting strict limits on finanical siezure powers, stopping Lois Lerner et al.
3. Stopping Voter Fraud
2. National Security and Rebuilding our Military
1. Economy and how to Reinvigorate Small Businesses and the Middle Class.

-

Bo-4
04-17-2015, 11:29 AM
lol! Romney had a virtually unlimited list of political positions because they were basically whatever you wanted them to be.

Yep, Mittens was special.. but you could say the same about any of them.

http://thepoliticalcarnival.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/romney-I-stand-by-what-I-said-whatever-it-was-via-Think-progress-smaller.jpg

GrassrootsConservative
04-17-2015, 11:40 AM
Yep, Mittens was special.. but you could say the same about any of them.

http://thepoliticalcarnival.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/romney-I-stand-by-what-I-said-whatever-it-was-via-Think-progress-smaller.jpg
"Think Progress" :grin:

I imagine they have a big enough problem with just the first half of that couplet.

Kurmugeon
04-17-2015, 11:40 AM
Here is a list of Top Ten Items from a 30 year old Mother, Military Memmber, and Master's Degree in Business Administration Graduate:
(Daughter of Above)

10. 2nd Ammendment Rights
9. Stop "Net Neutrality" politization of the Internet
8. Protect Free Markets
7. Lower Taxes on Small Businesses
6. Stop Illegal Immigration
5. Legalize Gay Marriage
4. End DHS and return the funding/responsibility to the State National Guard
3. Federal Military Funding
2. Jobs in America by getting Government out of the way
1. Encouraging the return and growth of Manufacturing Jobs to America

-

Kurmugeon
04-17-2015, 12:19 PM
So, what is YOUR top ten list ( with the right to revise and extend, of course )?

Here's a template:

-

donttread
04-17-2015, 12:30 PM
Hillary is stated by many Democratic Enthusiasts as being a automatic win, on account of her being so far ahead of the Republican Candidates in the polls.

But does America really know what that means? Do we Really KNOW what a President Hillary would do?

I can easily state ten for Paul. They are called the Bill Of Rights

Could you list 8 Political Issue Positions held by Hillary? I doubt most of U.S. can....

I'd be willing to bet that most Americans could state those same 8 issue positions for Romney, and probably even for the newly minted Presidential Candidate in Rand Paul.

Are your perceptions about the positions of Romney and Paul REAL, or what the Biased MSM has Contrived you to believe?

Clearly, we did not Vet the 2007 Candidate Obama nearly enough, and it has ended in eight disastrous years of illegal activities and malfeasance.

Let's not make the same mistake again. We cannot afford another 8 years like the last, it will bankrupt and destroy the country.

In 2016, We need to create a clear presidential political issue map for all of the Candidates for side-by-side comparison.

What are those issues?

Budget, Certainly! but over what details? Death Taxes? Repeal of ObamaCare? Changing the Cap on Social Security Taxation?

Foreign Policy: Involvement in Iranian Nukes? Continued Toppling of Islamic Countries in support of the Muslim Brotherhood take-over?

Law and Order: Can the President Choose which Laws he enforces, and neglect to enforce others, such as Congressional Immigration Law? What about IRS persecution of the Democratic Party's Enemies Lists? What about voter intimidation by Blacks against Whites?

Society and Equality: If a Government Agency can have too few Blacks and Women, Can a Government Agency have too many Blacks or Women?

Women college students have been receiving huge advantages in admission and scholarships for 50+ years, yet for the last 22 Years going, women have been 52% of the population, yet have been receiving 85%+ of the Four Year College Degrees. White Men are 32% of the Population, yet their four year degree attainment has been 1/5th or less of that for more than 15 years.

Questions for Debate:

What are the most Important top 10 Presidential Political Issues?

What are the Positions of the top 3 Republicans, and the top 3 Democrats, on those Issues?

Will Hillary be HONEST about her intentions and beliefs?

-

Don
04-17-2015, 12:52 PM
Here is a web page that let's the reader pick and place their list of 10 issues into their priority order:

http://www.hlntv.com/interactive/2012/09/10/10-most-important-political-issues

The List Includes:
* Marijuana Legalization
* Immigration
* Health Care
* Abortion
* Candidate Likeability
* Education
* National Security
* Economy
* Social Security and Medicare
* Energy/Environment

Are those YOUR top Ten Issues? Rather Vague aren't they?

Regardless, what Order would you put these into?

Are there other issues you would insert, and if so, what and where?

-

I would remove number 5 from the list. Candidate likeability is a joke. I don't want candidates that I can like. I want candidates who will limit their activity to what they do based on the constitution.

I'm not going to put any order on the other nine. I say that none of them are of any concern to the federal government with the exception of national security. I would only ask that it be returned to National Security and not national warmongering.

Kurmugeon
04-17-2015, 12:57 PM
I would remove number 5 from the list. Candidate likeability is a joke. I don't want candidates that I can like. I want candidates who will limit their activity to what they do based on the constitution.

I'm not going to put any order on the other nine. I say that none of them are of any concern to the federal government with the exception of national security. I would only ask that it be returned to National Security and not national warmongering.

I didn't make that list, just reported that the web site exists, and put their ideas of top issues out there as food-for-thought.

I haven't posted my Top Ten list, and as a neutral conversation facilitator, won't until near the end of the thread's lifespan.

This thread is not a soap box for me to expound on my ideas of the Top Ten 2016 Presidential Issues, but rather a opportunity for Political Forum Posters to put in their votes for what should be on the List of Issues Discussed during the Campaign and its debates.

So, Again, what is YOUR top ten list ( with the right to revise and extend, of course )?

Here's a template:

-

Peter1469
04-17-2015, 02:26 PM
Hillary was for the current trade deals being negotiated when she was Sec State. Now she promised the unions no more trade deals until we study their affect on organized labor.

pjohns
04-18-2015, 12:56 AM
If you listed where each republican candidate stands on specific issue, hillary would have a stance on each one, like everyone else. Your playing words.
Hillary does not have to make public statements at this point like her republican counterparts.
They have to compete amongst themselves first. They have to define themselves to a PRIMARY electorate. Hillary does not at this point.

This comparison is premature, it would be more realistic after the primary and the general candidates were set. Because once the primary is over the republican nominee will change his stance of MANY positions to lie to the electorate for votes. Whoever it is will slide from the far right to the mid faster than the eye can see.

This is all predicated upon the (enormously cynical!) view that politics--especially at the presidential level--is merely about fulfilling one's personal ambitions, rather than about serving the American people.

And I emphatically do not wish to vote for a person who appears to think that way--in either the primary or the general election--whether he (or she) has a "D" or an "R" by his (or her ) name...

Kurmugeon
04-18-2015, 01:31 AM
Apparently, not enough people of this forum, know enough of their own top ten political issues, to even name them in a simple list.

So, Hillary will end up being elected in a Presidential Campaign primary about her antiquated, dysfunctional, reproductive plumbing, rather than a discussion about the valid political ISSUES facing the American People, and the candidates positions and plans to achieve those goals.

Kinda sad really...

-

metheron
04-18-2015, 03:56 AM
Topics that are important to me that I would like to hear views on from our candidates. In no particular order.

1. Foreign policy
2. national defense
3. job growth-bringing manufacturing back to USA
4. simplifying the tax code
5. eliminating many/many subsidies
6. eliminating corporate welfare
7. Establishing a national marriage recognition law for all people
8. illegal immigration
9. get government working again
10. get publicly funded elections.

donttread
04-18-2015, 09:39 AM
So, what is YOUR top ten list ( with the right to revise and extend, of course )?

Here's a template:

-

The Bill of Rights with amendments to kill the megacorps , promote local economies , ban fossil fuel imports and exports, and stay the fuck out of the rest of the world's business

Kurmugeon
04-19-2015, 10:51 AM
This is what we get, if we do not insist on a Valid American People Issues Oriented Elections:

It is up to U.S., the American Voters, to DEMAND issues in the 2016 Presidential Campaigns!

-

Kurmugeon
04-22-2015, 05:56 AM
If the Death Taxes are not on your top ten most important 2016 issues list...

What is?

So far, we have only heard from an extremely small minority of forum posters on what should be the forum's most import topic, in the summer of 2015.

-

Kurmugeon
04-24-2015, 03:25 AM
Everyone is going to have their own set of issues they see as important to the 2016 Presidential Election.

We should explore, vet, and demand a firmly stated position on ALL of them, from each of the Candidates.

The real point of this thread, is that in 2008 and 2012, we did not insist up the candidates addressing the issues, but rather anointed a candidate based almost entirely on political correctness and fear of being labeled a "Racist".

America will not survive another 8 years like the last.

We need the 2016 Presidential campaign to be about ISSUES of the American People, with the candidates forced to openly state their positions on those issues.

We absolutely cannot have 2016 be a coronation of Hillary's antiquated genitalia.

-