PDA

View Full Version : We need new blood!

Archer0915
04-17-2015, 01:44 PM
I am against political legacy! I want new blood! I do not like Obama and have no real use for him but I am glad he was able to win the presidency. Not because of his race or his views but because he was just another guy with a vision.

Paul? Hey I like the guy but his daddy means he is supposed to be royalty! Bush (Jeb) same thing... And Hillary! Hillary is another elitist.

We had a war at one time in our history... Republic not monarchy.

Peter1469
04-17-2015, 01:57 PM
I am against Hillary and Jeb for that reason. But also on policy grounds.

Calypso Jones
04-17-2015, 02:08 PM
you don't get to make those decisions. It's what the media wants.

PolWatch
04-17-2015, 02:10 PM
I don't like political dynasties. People start to think they have right to hold office. I think 2016 will consist of 2 of these sorts asking for our votes.

Chris
04-17-2015, 02:17 PM
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson

Bob
04-17-2015, 02:21 PM
I am against Hillary and Jeb for that reason. But also on policy grounds.

Hillary is the gift that keeps giving. We are super fortunate they annotated her. She will easily be defeated. She was defeated by the man whose dad was a Kenyan.

We can't miss.

Bob
04-17-2015, 02:22 PM
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson

Jefferson spent a lot of time in debt. Sold his books to the powers in DC.

By the way, I saw Jefferson's slave quarters. Quite impressive indeed. Talking of tyrants.

Thomas during his life owned over 600 slaves.

Property | Thomas Jefferson's Monticello (http://www.monticello.org/site/plantation-and-slavery/property)www.monticello.org/site/plantation-and-slavery/property[/URL]

(https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#)
[URL="https://www.google.com/search?safe=off&espv=2&biw=1024&bih=653&q=related:www.monticello.org/site/plantation-and-slavery/property+thomas+jefferson+had+slaves&tbo=1&sa=X&ei=4F0xVcXpF8_woASw5YCQCw&ved=0CCwQHzAB"]

Monticello

Slavery was an inherently violent and coercive system, although Jefferson ...Jefferson acquired most of the over six hundred slaves he owned during his life ...

Mini Me
04-17-2015, 04:06 PM

Thomas Jefferson

Will that be your blood?

Are you ready for the revolution to overthrow the corporate fascists?

If so, meet me at the barricades!

We will see what kind of an anarchist you are!

Hal Jordan
04-17-2015, 04:09 PM
We need new blood

I have barrels of the blood of my enemies, if you need some new blood...

donttread
04-18-2015, 09:44 AM
I am against political legacy! I want new blood! I do not like Obama and have no real use for him but I am glad he was able to win the presidency. Not because of his race or his views but because he was just another guy with a vision.

Paul? Hey I like the guy but his daddy means he is supposed to be royalty! Bush (Jeb) same thing... And Hillary! Hillary is another elitist.

We had a war at one time in our history... Republic not monarchy.
I
There the Adam's, the Roosevelts and the drug money fueled Kennedy's before hand. I generally agree , however, I don't thin having a Senator father is the smae as having had a husband or two blood relatives as president. Perhaps the " blue bloods " theory is closer to the truth than we ever imagined