PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea Clinton buys $10.5 million 5000 sq.ft. apartment in NY

Blackrook
04-17-2015, 08:53 PM
http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/real-estate/chelsea-clinton-buys-10-5-million-article-1.1288710

While Hillary assures us she's fighting for the "little guy" her privileged princess of a daughter makes a major purchase of real estate in New York City.

Where did the money come from?

Did she buy it with her own money, or did one of the Clinton's generous friends (like the government of Saudi Arabia) step up and make the down payment?

We will probably never know, because the MSM will not investigate.

Peter1469
04-17-2015, 08:54 PM
Probably paid for by certain Arab nations.

sachem
04-17-2015, 08:59 PM
Mom and Dad will be moving in soon.

zelmo1234
04-17-2015, 09:00 PM
Probably paid for by certain Arab nations.

I was thinking the same thing

Mac-7
04-17-2015, 09:00 PM
Mr Chelsea Clinton comes from big money too.

She didn't marry the gardener.

sachem
04-17-2015, 09:01 PM
http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/real-estate/chelsea-clinton-buys-10-5-million-article-1.1288710

While Hillary assures us she's fighting for the "little guy" her privileged princess of a daughter makes a major purchase of real estate in New York City.

Did she buy it with her own money, or did one of the Clinton's generous friends (like the government of Saudi Arabia) step up and make the down payment?

We will probably never know, because the MSM will not investigate.Investigate what? She doesn't hold any public office I am aware of.

Blackrook
04-17-2015, 09:02 PM
Investigate what? She doesn't hold any public office I am aware of.
Chelsea is part of the Clinton sleeze machine, by being one of it's primary benefactors.

Green Arrow
04-17-2015, 09:04 PM

Investigate a private individual just because of who her parents are?

You people are incredible. What fucking Nazis you are.

gamewell45
04-17-2015, 09:06 PM

Why should they?? She's not a politician and she has several contracts with media companies which pay her quite well. Your just upset because she isn't having issues you can pin on her.

gamewell45
04-17-2015, 09:07 PM
Chelsea is part of the Clinton sleeze machine, by being one of it's primary benefactors.

You know, in my opinion, you have absolutely no credibility at this point.

sachem
04-17-2015, 09:08 PM
Chelsea is part of the Clinton sleeze machine, by being one of it's primary benefactors.She doesn't hold a public office. No investigating needed. And as an attorney you should know that.

You find out she stole the money, then we can talk.

Green Arrow
04-17-2015, 09:11 PM
"She's part of the Clinton sleaze machine," proclaims Blackrook.

I think trying to slander someone's children just because they disagree with that person is sleazy.

Blackrook
04-17-2015, 09:15 PM
Chelsea is an adult, and she has gotten herself involved in her mother's political campaign.

She is an adult, and she is a public persona, and she can take care of herself.

She is not a little girl who is helpless.

And I didn't see this kind of outrage while the Democrats and the media went after Sarah Palin's pregnant teenage daughter and her Down's Syndrome baby son.

So really, fuck you guys. I mean it.

Chelsea Clinton is fair game.

Mr. Right
04-17-2015, 09:16 PM
Chelsea married a winner. They bought a nice place. Silly conspiracy allegations of Arabs aiding in the purchase will work themselves out. Doubtful that anyone will pin any wrongdoing on any Clinton. As yet that's been more than a chore.

Green Arrow
04-17-2015, 09:16 PM
Chelsea is an adult, and she has gotten herself involved in her mother's political campaign.

And I didn't see this kind of outrage while the Democrats and the media went after Sarah Palin's pregnant teenage daughter and her Down's Syndrome baby son.

Yeah? Well, fuck you too!

Blackrook
04-17-2015, 09:19 PM
OK, and a double-fuck,, fuckety-fuck, fuck, fuck to you too!!!

Green Arrow
04-17-2015, 09:20 PM
OK, and a double-fuck,, fuckety-fuck, fuck, fuck to you too!!!

Infinity fucks.

I win.

del
04-17-2015, 09:21 PM

does she tip well?

:rofl:

get a grip, dude, you look like an idiot at this point.

Redrose
04-17-2015, 09:22 PM
Investigate a private individual just because of who her parents are?

You people are incredible. What fucking Nazis you are.

It was done to the Palin children too. It's dirty all around.

Common
04-17-2015, 09:23 PM

Heh now you understand why I do what I do sometimes GA. They just drag the worst right out of you, then they whine its your fault. heh

Crepitus
04-17-2015, 09:23 PM
She and her hubby probably bought it themselves, she makes (made?) Over half a million a year and he makes two. No mystery there.

Green Arrow
04-17-2015, 09:24 PM
It was done to the Palin children too. It's dirty all around.

I agree with that. I've never supported bringing the family of politicians into the attacks, no matter who it was being done to.

Green Arrow
04-17-2015, 09:25 PM
Heh now you understand why I do what I do sometimes GA. They just drag the worst right out of you, then they whine its your fault. heh

I totally wasn't being serious. I'm in way too good of a mood to actually tell someone to fuck off.

But when I do tell someone to fuck off, you'll know. Trust me.

maineman
04-17-2015, 09:25 PM

We will probably never know, because the MSM will not investigate.did the media investigate where you got the money to buy your doublewide?

Common
04-17-2015, 09:26 PM
I didnt like it one big when the media attacked palins family. I thought it was low grade crap and I still do. Palin was fair game.

I am not posting in this thread because I know that will be the response and it would be hypocritcal in a sense.

Chelsea married a guy of means, her parents are of means. People of means, from sports figures to the koch family the rockefellers and the Waltons buy homes that fit their financial stature. Nothing unusual unless they it can be shown they stole the money.

sachem
04-17-2015, 09:28 PM

Chelsea Clinton is fair game.As long as we investigate everyone involved in all the candidates campaigns of those running for POTUS.

Face it BR. You have a hard on for everything Clinton, particularly the distaff side. It makes it hard to take you seriously

Green Arrow
04-17-2015, 09:28 PM
I bought a cheeseburger yesterday and I met George W. Bush once.

The media needs to investigate.

del
04-17-2015, 09:31 PM
i went to phillips with jeb bush and he didn't bully me.

sounds fishy

Common
04-17-2015, 09:33 PM
Its the silly season and all kinds of silliness will be all around us. If hillary wins were in for another 4 yrs of wild hatred and unfounded allegations and Sigh, im really not looking forward to it all

Green Arrow
04-17-2015, 09:34 PM
Its the silly season and all kinds of silliness will be all around us. If hillary wins were in for another 4 yrs of wild hatred and unfounded allegations and Sigh, im really not looking forward to it all

Only four?

G-d, I hope you're right on that.

Blackrook
04-17-2015, 09:41 PM
I guess the fact that the Clintons are sociopaths who have committed hundreds of crimes during their entire adult lives doesn't matter.

PolWatch
04-17-2015, 09:45 PM
sociopaths make the best politicians....runs in families. Clinton, Bush, Kennedy, Roosevelt...I'm sure there are more

sachem
04-17-2015, 09:46 PM
I guess the fact that the Clintons are sociopaths who have committed hundreds of crimes during their entire adult lives doesn't matter.Matter to whom?

Peter1469
04-17-2015, 10:29 PM
sociopaths make the best politicians....runs in families. Clinton, Bush, Kennedy, Roosevelt...I'm sure there are more

Actually true. And not all sociopaths are dangerous.

domer76
04-17-2015, 11:21 PM

jealuosy is an ugly emotion.

metheron
04-18-2015, 04:29 AM
Good for Chelsea, happy to see her being so successful. It has to be hard to be brought up in politics and hear so many bad accusations about your parents. Glad to see she pushed through it.

PolWatch
04-18-2015, 05:27 AM
I'm always amazed to see so many of the president's children turn out so well. Chelsea Clinton, the Bush girls, Amy Carter, Caroline Kennedy. Some of them are prominent, some are very private but they all seem to be successful. The only child of a president that I remember writing tell-all books was Ron Reagan. The others all seem to keep quiet on the subject of their famous parents....or only tell the nice stories.

Ransom
04-18-2015, 05:38 AM
Imagine a Romney child buying a 10 million dollar apartment at the start of his Presidential Campaign....... and assume Romney was also starting his campaign trying to be the 'People's champion' and riding around in some Scooby van.....

Our sheep in here would be baaaaaaing a different tune.

Common
04-18-2015, 05:55 AM
Not if the kid had means of their own, like chelsea clinton.

PolWatch
04-18-2015, 06:00 AM
We have 2 more years for mud slinging. I'm sure eventually even these people will forget about how much a candidate's child spends for an apartment.

donttread
04-18-2015, 06:45 AM

Ah, the cute little myth of the middle class politician.

Peter1469
04-18-2015, 06:50 AM
What Chelsie does with her own money is her business. If certain Arab nations chipped in to buy influence with her parents, then that should be public knowledge.

Common
04-18-2015, 10:39 AM
We have 2 more years for mud slinging. I'm sure eventually even these people will forget about how much a candidate's child spends for an apartment.

Its going to get much worse and much uglier

PolWatch
04-18-2015, 10:40 AM
Its going to get much worse and much uglier

oh goody!

Bo-4
04-18-2015, 10:44 AM
MORE Clinton derangement? Marc Mezvinsky has a minimal net worth of 15 million.

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-businessmen/wall-street/marc-mezvinsky-net-worth/

Common
04-18-2015, 11:07 AM
oh goody!

ROFL see and you thought you had nothing to look forward too lol

Common
04-18-2015, 11:08 AM
MORE Clinton derangement? Marc Mezvinsky has a minimal net worth of 15 million.

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-businessmen/wall-street/marc-mezvinsky-net-worth/

and who says mommy daddy clinton cant help their only child out with a little enumeration.
I help my kids

Matty
04-18-2015, 11:13 AM
Oh, I get it. Liberals can help their children and leave them their wealth. It's just rich conservatives who are evil for doing so! I think all the help Chelsea gets from her parents should be viewed as income and taxed at 40%.

Peter1469
04-18-2015, 11:36 AM
Reportedly the Clinton's have structured their estate to avoid their death tax. Maybe they did chip in for the $10m condo?

Bo-4
04-18-2015, 11:38 AM
Oh, I get it. Liberals can help their children and leave them their wealth. It's just rich conservatives who are evil for doing so! I think all the help Chelsea gets from her parents should be viewed as income and taxed at 40%.

You're a piece of work Matty ;-)

Bo-4
04-18-2015, 11:40 AM
and who says mommy daddy clinton cant help their only child out with a little enumeration.
I help my kids

They probably did even though the kids could afford this place on their own. They make 250k per speech after all.

Watching our resident Clinton Deranged fret over how much foreign money was involved is pretty hilarious when ya think about it.

Peter1469
04-18-2015, 12:10 PM
They probably did even though the kids could afford this place on their own. They make 250k per speech after all.

Watching our resident Clinton Deranged fret over how much foreign money was involved is pretty hilarious when ya think about it.

Do people pay $250K per speech for the value of the speech? Or for buying influence with a potential president and a couple with strings at the highest levels of government?

That is a difficult question...:wink:

Tahuyaman
04-18-2015, 12:16 PM
Mom and Dad will be moving in soon.

Do they even live together?

Tahuyaman
04-18-2015, 12:20 PM
Do people pay $250K per speech for the value of the speech? Or for buying influence with a potential president and a couple with strings at the highest levels of government?

That is a difficult question...:wink:

would you pay 250k to listen to this for 45 minute to an hour?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NJxmpTMGhU0

I'd need at least 500k just for me in order to subject myself to that intentionally for any length of time

The Xl
04-18-2015, 12:27 PM

This is where I'm sure not being a mod or vip feels good. Nothing better than telling some idiot hack to fuck off.

Common
04-18-2015, 12:32 PM
This is where I'm sure not being a mod or vip feels good. Nothing better than telling some idiot hack to fuck off.

Unless you have one of the trolls fishing so the can report you to their favorite mod.

Matty
04-18-2015, 12:42 PM
Unless you have one of the trolls fishing so the can report you to their favorite mod.

Sorry Common. Just too good to pass up!

Butthurt got you down?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XUGB0zUlUxo

Tahuyaman
04-18-2015, 12:45 PM

Are you a snitch? Do you approve of being a snitch?