PDA

View Full Version : The plastic candidate with the AstroTurf campaign

Professor Peabody
04-19-2015, 02:00 PM
The plastic candidate with the AstroTurf campaign

By Joseph Curl - - Sunday, April 19, 2015

When Hillary Rodham Clinton announced — by video, not live and in person — that she is running for president, she declared that “everyday Americans need a champion, and I want to be that champion.”

But as with everything Clinton, the strategy to humanize Hillary — a multimillionaire who hasn’t driven since 1996 and can’t remember the last time she got her own morning coffee — has been a a surreal exercise in absurdity.

First, there was the video. The 2:19 clip hit all the touchstones: There were blacks and whites and Hispanics and chubbies and skinnies and gays and straights and men and women (and men with men and women with women). The quick-cut flurry sought to portray the people in the video as simply Clinton fans whom the filmmaker had skillfully tracked down and captured in off-the-cuff adoration.

But they were nothing of the kind. Instead, they were campaign volunteers for Hillary’s last run, or Democratic donors. All were approached by Team Clinton and asked to appear in the video. And all were given scripts with exactly what to say for the seemingly “candid” video.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/19/hillary-clinton-plastic-candidate-astroturf-campai/

But, there are dopes that will buy it.

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/hillary1.jpg

“everyday Americans need a champion, and I want to be that champion.”

She might want to but she never will be. She can't even be a "champion" of Handicapped Americans by staying the hell out of their parking space. All the arrogance of Obama combined with the Secrecy of Nixon adds up to Obama's third term. Good Grief!

Tahuyaman
04-19-2015, 02:11 PM
There's one thing to OP fails to understand here. Hillary Clinton is considered American royalty. She is not only allowed to ignore the rules and laws which apply to us, she is expected to ignore the standards which apply to everyone else.

That's how we treat royalty in America.

Professor Peabody
04-19-2015, 02:13 PM
There's one thing to OP fails to understand here. Hillary Clinton is considered American royalty. She is not only allowed to ignore the rules and laws which apply to us, she is expected to ignore the standards which apply to everyone else.

That's how we treat royalty in America.

http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/3/5/5/3/6/1/7/hillary-rodham-clinton-prison-jail-incarcerated-70-103608108603.jpeg

How we should.

Green Arrow
04-19-2015, 02:16 PM
Yep, it's basically a repeat of 2012, just with the parties switched. In 2012, the Republicans had the plastic candidate with the astroturf campaign. In 2016, it's the Democrats with the plastic candidate with an astroturf campaign.

Tahuyaman
04-19-2015, 02:18 PM
But before you put her in jail, get her to tell us how she turned a $1,000.00 investment in commoditie into a 100k in a month with no covering. And I'd like to ask her why she never did it again

Professor Peabody
04-19-2015, 02:30 PM
Yep, it's basically a repeat of 2012, just with the parties switched. In 2012, the Republicans had the plastic candidate with the astroturf campaign. In 2016, it's the Democrats with the plastic candidate with an astroturf campaign. I agree..........with any luck the results will be the same.

rembrant
04-20-2015, 11:45 AM
But before you put her in jail, get her to tell us how she turned a $1,000.00 investment in commoditie into a 100k in a month with no covering. And I'd like to ask her why she never did it again I assume you believe every lie you hear?

rembrant
04-20-2015, 11:50 AM
Yep, it's basically a repeat of 2012, just with the parties switched. In 2012, the Republicans had the plastic candidate with the astroturf campaign. In 2016, it's the Democrats with the plastic candidate with an astroturf campaign. Well.. if Hillary is Plastic, out of touch that's not good. However.... The Repubs have such a bad "clown car' that I see it coming down to Jeb Bush (get ready for a recession) and Rand Paul (get ready for the 19th century) Hillary has had her eyes wide open. She was no "silver spoon" kid. She's no extremist nutcase.

Tahuyaman
04-20-2015, 11:54 AM
I assume you believe every lie you hear?

specifically, what lie would you be referring to?

Tahuyaman
04-20-2015, 11:57 AM
Well.. if Hillary is Plastic, out of touch that's not good. However.... The Repubs have such a bad "clown car' that I see it coming down to Jeb Bush (get ready for a recession) and Rand Paul (get ready for the 19th century) Hillary has had her eyes wide open. She was no "silver spoon" kid. She's no extremist nutcase.

what is it with left wingers and the phrase clown car? They are like Mynah birds. One person makes a comment and they all mindlessly mimic it. What's funnier is that each mynah bird which mimics the comment tries to make it sound as though it just came to them at that instant.

Matty
04-20-2015, 11:58 AM
what is it with left wingers and the phrase clown car? They are like Mynah birds. One person makes a comment and they all mindlessly mimic it. What funnier is that each mynah bird which mimics the comment tries to make it sound as though it just came to them at that instant.
It's their newest meme this year. All the fuckers say it. Like parrots.

Tahuyaman
04-20-2015, 12:02 PM
It's especially funny to actually hear them say it. Each one tries to make it look like the comment just popped into his or her head. It's hilarious to watch people mimic the comments of others, but try to make it appear that they are communication an original thought.

Professor Peabody
04-20-2015, 02:30 PM
Well.. if Hillary is Plastic, out of touch that's not good. However.... The Repubs have such a bad "clown car' that I see it coming down to Jeb Bush (get ready for a recession) and Rand Paul (get ready for the 19th century) Hillary has had her eyes wide open. She was no "silver spoon" kid. She's no extremist nutcase.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI_SqqJIU14

Not an extremist nutcase? Really? Here we are 17 years later and I haven't seen one, NOT ONE of the people "in" on that vast conspiracy has come forward to say it was true. I haven't heard of a single disgruntled aide was willing to corroborate her claim. Out of the thousands involved in a VAST conspiracy, I haven't heard of a single tell all book or article. Where are they?

People are supporting Hillary for what she wants to do, not what shes done or accomplished. Can anyone name her greatest accomplishment as Secretary of State?

Peter1469
04-20-2015, 04:55 PM
nothing

texan
04-20-2015, 07:31 PM
Yep, it's basically a repeat of 2012, just with the parties switched. In 2012, the Republicans had the plastic candidate with the astroturf campaign. In 2016, it's the Democrats with the plastic candidate with an astroturf campaign.

Agreed, take the politics away for a second...........the republican candidates are much more fresh and better looking with many faces...........Hillary comes across as a fake she just does.

Common
04-20-2015, 08:05 PM
Hillary is no gem and not my favorite candidate but I do find it hilarious that those on the right vilify her and bristle when someone says something about their cattle car of candidates.

All the forum talk this potus election means the same thing in did in 2012 nothing
Every forum every republican was convinced Romney the Rhino could not win.

The last primary they ripped each other to shreds everyone taking the turn being number 1

They will do the same this one, this thing hasnt even started, hillary may not even be the dem nominee.

Ransom
04-21-2015, 10:24 AM

:biglaugh:

Professor Peabody
04-21-2015, 03:56 PM

I'd rather have some choice than one tired old crazy war horse. Before voting for Hillary, take a moment to remember U.S. Ambassador, J. Christopher Stevens. Tyrone Woods, Sean Smith and Glen Doherty. Considering Hillary Clinton's State Dept REDUCED Security when Stevens asked for MORE just before they were killed, then please ask yourself......with that kind of poor judgement should she really be President????