PDA

View Full Version : Yet again Nasa tries to fake it's way to space

JohnAdams
07-09-2012, 09:22 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-18770046

Unless there are people and office buildings we are not aware of on Mars, these reflections cannot possibly exist on the reflective surfaces of a Mars rover.

As if you zoom in on the image featured at the above link are clearly visible.

I've also posted them here with the "human heads" in the reflections as well.

Next time try not to use some stock IBL's Nasa teeheehee

Oh. P.S. wasn't sure if this belongs here or elsewhere as some I am sure would say it's a "conspiracy" theory etc...blah blah.

Please move it if it's in the wrong forum moderation staff.

Peter1469
07-09-2012, 02:49 PM
The new Mars rover will be nuclear powered. So it could crawl into caves, or buildings....

JohnAdams
07-09-2012, 07:52 PM
And show us some more reflections of people in offices on a dead world? This is about as bad as the moon landing photos where people are clearly seen in reflections off the astronauts helmets too. And where there's shadows, being cast from a light source, on a camera nasa says had no light source, when the sun is behind them on the other side of the moon. ;)

JohnAdams
07-09-2012, 07:56 PM
I mean don't get me wrong I"m all for the exploration of space. In fact I'll say upfront that we as a species will have to at some point colonize the stars as well our star will eventually die, wiping out Earth when it goes so....but hell don't spend our tax dollars and lie to us in order to do so. Really send rovers, or better yet, really send people to the stars and planets of our solar system. I mean hell if we did that, we'd know if there's water on mars, and if there's now or ever was, life there. We wouldn't be squinting at photos saying, "well that could be bacteria, or maybe it's not"....ya know. I mean watch the nova specials on the phoenix mission, these people were sitting there for four days, wondering what it was they were seeing in an alleged photo from the Martian terrain, when it would have taken a human geologist with a hammer about thirty seconds to answer the question of, what are we looking at here, bacteria or something else?

Peter1469
07-09-2012, 08:36 PM
Another idea about the moon photos- some say that they had to touch up the photos and even stage some, to get the artifacts out of the pictures.