PDA

View Full Version : I Just Love This Talking Points. Bullseye Bill :)

Matty
04-21-2015, 07:51 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreilly/index.html

Bo-4
04-21-2015, 08:41 AM
It's too early for Billo the Clown.

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000127792/polls_douche_bag_oreilly_5607_693354_poll_xlarge.j peg

Captain Obvious
04-21-2015, 08:44 AM
Billy-O had little credibility with me before the fake news story scandal, I have to assume that everything he publishes now is false, his credibility is completely shot.

Matty
04-21-2015, 08:48 AM
Of course. You are left wing. No one on the left gives him credibility. It is evident in how once again all you can do is attack the messenger and not the message.

Captain Obvious
04-21-2015, 08:55 AM
Of course. You are left wing. No one on the left gives him credibility. It is evident in how once again all you can do is attack the messenger and not the message.

It's funny how I'm a RW nutjob to the leftys on the forum but I'm a liberal to the righties.

Par for the course I guess, regular people.

Safety
04-21-2015, 08:59 AM
It's funny how I'm a RW nutjob to the leftys on the forum but I'm a liberal to the righties.

That should be an indication that you are doing it right. There's only so many times "lib, lib lib" and "RW nutjob" can be repeated before people start to drool.

PolWatch
04-21-2015, 09:02 AM

The time to worry is when the partisans start agreeing with you.

Captain Obvious
04-21-2015, 09:04 AM
That should be an indication that you are doing it right. There's only so many times "lib, lib lib" and "RW nutjob" can be repeated before people start to drool.

I just used the term "libtard" recently actually.

And no, I don't feel dirty but I agree, this rhetoric is overused in mostly wrong situations.

Matty
04-21-2015, 09:07 AM

And you fail to address the message but attack the messenger! Dodge ball is your sport.

Captain Obvious
04-21-2015, 09:09 AM
And you fail to address the message but attack the messenger! Dodge ball is your sport.

Yeah, the messenger is wholly void of credibility, guilty of media malpractice.

How do you not get this?

Mac-7
04-21-2015, 09:11 AM

The lefties on this forum are nut jobs themselves.

So I wouldn't use them for a reference if I were you.

Matty
04-21-2015, 09:12 AM
Yeah, the messenger is wholly void of credibility, guilty of media malpractice.

How do you not get this?

Did you listen to the message or did you just start braying automatically? And you want me to think you are capable of voting?

Safety
04-21-2015, 09:13 AM

:biglaugh:

Captain Obvious
04-21-2015, 09:14 AM
Did you listen to the message or did you just start braying automatically? And you want me to think you are capable of voting?

You don't get it, thanks for pointing that out.

Why would anyone consider the message of someone who is entirely without credibility?

Safety
04-21-2015, 09:15 AM

Why would anyone consider the message of someone who is entirely without credibility?

Victim mentality. Nothing more to see here.

PolWatch
04-21-2015, 09:16 AM
Yes, master....I will vote for who my party tells me to vote for....this is a recording...

https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=JN.k6P0B9LNhcwfSnrPIukVaw&pid=15.1&rs=1&c=1&w=102&h=102

Matty
04-21-2015, 09:16 AM

That's your opinion. Keep your mind tightly closed if that's what works for you. It's very typical of liberalism. Kerry on dude!