PDA

View Full Version : Woman eats three 72-ounce steaks in 20 minutes

nic34
04-21-2015, 09:02 AM
My big athlete son only got about 1/2 way thru one of these bad boys at the Big Texan in Amarillo, TX.

This woman is a 124 pounder!

(CNN)It didn't seem like a fair fight.

On one side were hulking football players and pro wrestlers, competing as teams of two to eat as many pounds of steak as they could, combined, in one hour.

On another was a lone 124-pound mother of four.

And sure enough, in the end, Sunday's contest at Big Texan Steak Ranch in Amarillo, Texas, wasn't even close. Molly Schuyler scarfed down three 72-ounce steaks, three baked potatoes, three side salads, three rolls and three shrimp cocktails -- far outpacing her heftier rivals.

That's more than 13 pounds of steak, not counting the sides. And she did it all in 20 minutes, setting a record in the process.

"We've been doing this contest since 1960, and in all that time we've never had anybody come in to actually eat that many steaks at one time," Bobby Lee, who co-owns the Big Texan, told CNN affiliate KVII. "So this is a first for us, and after 55 years of it, it's a big deal."

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/20/living/steak-eating-contest-molly-schuyler-feat/

WOW!

Captain Obvious
04-21-2015, 09:05 AM
I saw that and was going to post it but I find these eating contests annoying.

Plus she wasn't that hot.

Crepitus
04-21-2015, 10:24 AM
Eating contests gross me out. Don't really know why, they just do.

Common
04-21-2015, 10:46 AM
Months ago I had posted about a woman an averaged sized young woman eating two 72 oz steak Meals,
She had to eat the steaks, plus salad and patato. It was time she had to do in a certain amount of time which ive forgot
I wonder is this gal is the same one, cant tell with the hoodie and sunglass

Peter1469
04-21-2015, 04:12 PM
That much meat would last me a week. Of course I would not be eating only the meat.

Redrose
04-21-2015, 04:33 PM
I don't eat that much steak in a year. I barely get through a 6 oz. filet.

Food contests are obscene. We have people going to be hungry, and others are abusing food like that.

It's repulsive. In NY, Coney Island, I've seen children digging through garbage pails looking for food, eating anything they could find. They were filty, almost black with dirt and grime, barefoot, wildeyed, almost animal like. Starving.

We shouldn't promote those contests.