PDA

View Full Version : The #1 reason why college kids would vote for Hillary.

Chris
04-21-2015, 06:49 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uf7MR0f4XDI

texan
04-21-2015, 06:52 PM
The real question is will they actually come out and vote? They came out for Obama's first term because he was cool, I don't think she is all that cool to them. I couldn't hear the audio btw, its my laptop.

Chris
04-21-2015, 06:54 PM
The real question is will they actually come out and vote? They came out for Obama's first term because he was cool, I don't think she is all that cool to them. I couldn't hear the audio btw, its my laptop.

Too bad, it's kind of funny. Listen later.

She's too old to be cool.

Tahuyaman
04-22-2015, 11:31 AM

There could be no better way to demonstrate how our State universities are failing to educate effectively.

Chris
04-22-2015, 11:34 AM
I have yet to see any reasonable reason for voting for Hillary on the forum from adults.

del
04-22-2015, 11:43 AM
There could be no better way to demonstrate how our State universities are failing to educate effectively.

...than to take a 3 minute highly edited video from a partisan source of dubious reliability as representative of millions of people's thought processes and opinions

good point

not the one you thought you were making, but credit where it's due to the blind squirrel

Tahuyaman
04-22-2015, 11:49 AM
Whenever something does not reflect well upon The liberal mind-set, liberals either ignore it, ridicule it or attempt to discredit it. Never mind trying to correct it.

Chris
04-22-2015, 11:55 AM
Here I thought the video simply humorous.

Chris
04-22-2015, 11:55 AM
Here I thought the video simply a humorous comment on voting for someone simply because they are female.

Cigar
04-22-2015, 12:14 PM

Obama Won by 9.5 Million in the first election

Then he Won by 5 Million in the second election.

That ain't a bunch of College Kids :laugh:

Chris
04-22-2015, 12:25 PM

52.9% of a 61.6% turnout and 51.1% of 58.2%.

Cigar
04-22-2015, 12:26 PM

Landslide Standards established by Republicans :laugh:

Chris
04-22-2015, 12:30 PM
Yea, right, landslide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gSDgZaHvtg

nic34
04-22-2015, 12:33 PM
Just as ludicrous are stock market investors that vote republican.

Chris
04-22-2015, 12:46 PM

Sure, but it's reasonable to assume those stock brokers believe Republicans would better serve their interests. Don't think that holds just voting for someone because they're a woman.

Ransom
04-22-2015, 12:56 PM

58.2% turnout? Did he listen to those that didn't vote as well?

PolWatch
04-22-2015, 12:57 PM
Sure, but it's reasonable to assume those stock brokers believe Republicans would better serve their interests. Don't think that holds just voting for someone because they're a woman.

its just as logical....I don't agree with voting for a female just because....but some think that a woman would be more aware of the issues unique to women. The same as some think repubs are more aware of issues unique to the stock brokers. perception is everything...reality shall not intrude!

Chris
04-22-2015, 12:58 PM
58.2% turnout? Did he listen to those that didn't vote as well?

Soon non-voters will be in majority.

http://i.snag.gy/cPFja.jpg

Chris
04-22-2015, 12:59 PM
its just as logical....I don't agree with voting for a female just because....but some think that a woman would be more aware of the issues unique to women. The same as some think repubs are more aware of issues unique to the stock brokers. perception is everything...reality shall not intrude!

OK, true, you're right...for some candidates, not Hillary from what I hear.

PolWatch
04-22-2015, 01:00 PM
rules & exceptions....keeps life interesting!

Bo-4
04-22-2015, 03:54 PM
Simplistic and stupid.. yet a grain of truth on perhaps 2% of electorate.

Professor Peabody
04-22-2015, 04:48 PM

I think you're right, most College kids are too smart to get suckered by Obama twice.

Mr. Right
04-22-2015, 04:49 PM
Is it true that b/c Hillary isn't black that she'll lose a significant percentage of that block? After all, in 07 and 11, Obama was able to secure 90+
% of the black vote? Also, many many students voted for the cool sounding black guy. Not many of them would remember the days of Hillary being FLOTUS.

Redrose
04-22-2015, 04:49 PM

You didn't miss much, silly reasons and Hill's crazy cackle.

Tahuyaman
04-22-2015, 05:47 PM
I have yet to see any reasonable reason for voting for Hillary on the forum from adults.

Well, some people talk about all the time she spent in public service and all the wonderful things she's done.

Lets start with her time as First Lady. What were her significant contributions? The miserable failure that was "Hillary care". There was also her fulfilling work handling Bills "bimbo eruption" campaign.

In the Senate? Let's see..... She ...uhh uhh ...... She was known for.....uh.... Never mind. We'll come back to that later.

As Sec of State. She says her famous "reset with Russia" was her most impressive accomplishment. How's that working out now?

Tahuyaman
04-22-2015, 05:49 PM
Is it true that b/c Hillary isn't black that she'll lose a significant percentage of that block? After all, in 07 and 11, Obama was able to secure 90+
% of the black vote? Also, many many students voted for the cool sounding black guy. Not many of them would remember the days of Hillary being FLOTUS.

One really couldnt make the "cool sounding" statement with her, could they?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NJxmpTMGhU0

Chris
04-22-2015, 06:09 PM
Well, some people talk about all the time she spent in public service and all the wonderful things she's done.

Lets start with her time as First Lady. What were her significant contributions? The miserable failure that was "Hillary care". There was also her fulfilling work handling Bills "bimbo eruption" campaign.

In the Senate? Let's see..... She ...uhh uhh ...... She was known for.....uh.... Never mind. We'll come back to that later.

As Sec of State. She says her famous "reset with Russia" was her most impressive accomplishment. How's that working out now?

I remember "It takes a village." Typical liberal progressive distortion of a simple truth.

But it was really when she cozied up with Gingrich that I realized what a power grabber she was. Example: New odd couple: Hillary Clinton and Newt Gingrich (http://www.nytimes.com/2005/05/13/world/americas/13iht-clinton.html?_r=0).

Ransom
04-22-2015, 06:54 PM
She'll pay for their birth control, abortion on demand, and allow them to remain on Daddy's insurance policy. Daddy might then even get impressed when she pays off their tuition debts.

Tahuyaman
04-22-2015, 07:02 PM
I remember "It takes a village." Typical liberal progressive distortion of a simple truth.

yea, but I think that was more of the work of someone else. She just kind of piggy backed onto that one.

im still trying to remember her great accomplishment as a Seantor. It'll come to me eventually.

Common
04-22-2015, 07:08 PM
As of right now I doubt they will vote in any great numbers, UNLESS something between now and the election puts a fire under their arses. I think there is alot of ambivalence with that age group

Chris
04-22-2015, 07:11 PM
yea, but I think that was more of the work of someone else. She just kind of piggy backed onto that one.

im still trying to remember her great accomplishment as a Seantor. It'll come to me eventually.

Gingrich had great things to say about his new partner in power.

Ransom
04-22-2015, 07:13 PM

Don't talk about Russia. Or Libya. Egypt nor Israel. Don't talk about Iran, Syria, nor Palestine. Do not speak to what is happening in the South China Sea. Do not mention North Korea. And don't you dare mention far from on the run al-Qaeda, nor say the word Yemen that both HRC and BHO labeled an example of their policy successes. Forget her apology for some b rated movie about Islam as she pretended for nearly a month that our brave embassy staff and President's Representative in Libya were ruthlessly murdered in some protest over some idiot's home movie that...'just gone awry'. Don't you dare mention any foreign reality Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, the Persian Gulf, the Gulf of Aden, don't you dare bring up anything whatsoever to do with her record and reality during her tenure as Secretary of State. She's busy riding around in a Scooby Van trying to deflect questions concerning deleted emails on private servers in her basement. Trying to distract from her recent resignation from the Clinton Foundation that looks like nothing less than a slush fund for special interests. Which by the way, you ain't allowed to ask anything about either. What difference... at this point.... does it make? She is lunching into Chipotle with Weiner riding shotgun, her People's champ, women are persecuted chip firmly on shoulder. She's no time to discuss reality, her actual tenure at State. That ain't the smoke and mirror campaign the Left wants to see. Think they want to talk about the stagnant economy...or the state of small business in the United States?

Safety
04-22-2015, 07:15 PM

Or Kentucky, Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, etc....

Safety
04-22-2015, 07:17 PM

Lyndon Johnson was able to secure 90%+ of the black vote also, he wasn't a cool sounding black guy either.

Ransom
04-22-2015, 07:23 PM
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/417203/hillary-clinton-surprised-small-businesses-are-struggling-joel-gehrke

Crushed. Proven way wrong! Titanic colossal bone up by Ransom. I just wrote that Hillary would never bring up the current lack of confidence by our small business communities and entrepreneurs. Our stagnant growth. And she crushed me. I stand corrected.

Tahuyaman
04-22-2015, 07:27 PM
Gingrich had great things to say about his new partner in power.

right. And it's working out well for him huh?

Tahuyaman
04-22-2015, 07:28 PM
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/417203/hillary-clinton-surprised-small-businesses-are-struggling-joel-gehrke

Crushed. Proven way wrong! Titanic colossal bone up by Ransom. I just wrote that Hillary would never bring up the current lack of confidence by our small business communities and entrepreneurs. Our stagnant growth. And she crushed me. I stand corrected.

She's now no longer on speaking terms with Obama.

Tahuyaman
04-22-2015, 07:36 PM
Lyndon Johnson was able to secure 90%+ of the black vote also, he wasn't a cool sounding black guy either.
speaking of that Democrat party icon LBJ......... What was that famous quote of his about attracting the black vote? Let me see if I can remember that. I'm sure no liberal today can remember, or if they can they will somehow believe he was a Republican

Mr. Right
04-22-2015, 07:40 PM

Yes, Safety, but he was dangling a carrot BHO simply extended. LBJ was offering the original vote bribe. He took so much heat for it and other things, that he opted out of a 2nd term.

Ransom
04-22-2015, 07:52 PM
She's now no longer on speaking terms with Obama.

Exactly. She's out there basically saying she didn't get it. For years, the GOP would tell you that she was out of touch, that she just didn't get it. Here she is admitting to as much. She's gone around and talked to small businessmen and women and found them lacking confidence with looming ACA taxes and overregulation. And she was 'surprised!' She wasn't getting it, but now..... now that she's driven to Iowa and New Hampshire..... she gets it now!!!

Green Arrow
04-22-2015, 07:59 PM
Slight correction...that's the #1 reason some college kids will vote for Hillary. Plenty of college kids out there that aren't voting for her at all.

Safety
04-22-2015, 08:05 PM
Yes, Safety, but he was dangling a carrot BHO simply extended. LBJ was offering the original vote bribe. He took so much heat for it and other things, that he opted out of a 2nd term.

A vote bribe?

Yea...I don't think the single most important legislation that allowed 30+ million people the opportunity to vote is a bribe. But then again, I'm not surprised at the disconnect.

Tahuyaman
04-22-2015, 08:05 PM
Exactly. She's out there basically saying she didn't get it. For years, the GOP would tell you that she was out of touch, that she just didn't get it. Here she is admitting to as much. She's gone around and talked to small businessmen and women and found them lacking confidence with looming ACA taxes and overregulation. And she was 'surprised!' She wasn't getting it, but now..... now that she's driven to Iowa and New Hampshire..... she gets it now!!!

So, she's admitting that while she was a senator and senior member of the Obama administration that she was out of touch from the common person out in the world?

I guess she had an epiphany in the middle of the night? She just woke up in the middle of the night thinking " shazam.. Small businesses are struggling I never suspected".

Safety
04-22-2015, 08:14 PM
speaking of that Democrat party icon LBJ......... What was that famous quote of his about attracting the black vote? Let me see if I can remember that. I'm sure no liberal today can remember, or if they can they will somehow believe he was a Republican

Ah yes, the famous quote that he supposedly said aboard Air Force One that no one has been able to source. What is just ironic is how some will look at a piece of paper that has been verified by the state of Hawaii as genuine and still say it is fake, but will stand behind a quote that was supposedly said in the presence of two state governors.

'Murica

Tahuyaman
04-22-2015, 08:15 PM
Ah yes, the famous quote that he supposedly said aboard Air Force One that no one has been able to source. What is just ironic is how some will look at a piece of paper that has been verified by the state of Hawaii as genuine and still say it is fake, but will stand behind a quote that was supposedly said in the presence of two state governors.

'Murica

of course it's a myth

Safety
04-22-2015, 08:18 PM
of course it's a myth

Just like a verified birth certificate.

PolWatch
04-22-2015, 08:25 PM
Peter1469 was right. He said you can gauge the fear of the opposition by the number of trash threads created for a candidate. Hillary is moving on up in thread count....but Webb has reappeared.

Walker, Cruz & Rubio seem to be dropping in count....Jeb just kinda floats in & out of other threads....

Tahuyaman
04-22-2015, 09:03 PM

'Murica

why would you connect LBJ's racist attitudes to a criticism of birthers? That's an odd connection.

Safety
04-22-2015, 09:21 PM
why would you connect LBJ's racist attitudes to a criticism of birthers? That's an odd connection.

It goes to what some people will believe on face value.

You know that.

Tahuyaman
04-22-2015, 09:36 PM

You know that.

so, you don't believe that the Democrat icon LBJ was capable of holding such attitudes?

Tahuyaman
04-22-2015, 09:40 PM

You know that.

even the hacks at MSNBC know the truth.......

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/lyndon-johnson-civil-rights-racism

donttread
04-22-2015, 10:13 PM

Oh, I thought it would be because they tend to be drunk and high a lot.

Safety
04-22-2015, 10:29 PM
so, you don't believe that the Democrat icon LBJ was capable of holding such attitudes?

Who cares, his name was brought up to refute a point someone else made. Whatever tangent you want to take the discussion is on you.

even the hacks at MSNBC know the truth.......

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/lyndon-johnson-civil-rights-racism

Lincoln wasn't exactly a lover of black people either, what's your point?

Tahuyaman
04-23-2015, 08:42 AM
Who cares, his name was brought up to refute a point someone else made. Whatever tangent you want to take the discussion is on you.

Lincoln wasn't exactly a lover of black people either, what's your point?

Isn't something how these partisan Democrats just can't come to terms with the truth. If you criticize Obama, they respond with something about Bush. You remind them of their racist icon LBJ and they bring up Lincoln.

They're incredible.

Safety
04-23-2015, 08:43 AM
Isn't something how these partisan Democrats just can't come to terms with the truth. If you criticize Obama, they respond with something about Bush. You remind them of their racist icon LBJ and they bring up Lincoln.

They're incredible.

Give it a rest, try a new schtick.

Tahuyaman
04-23-2015, 08:47 AM
Give it a rest, try a new schtick.

it is difficult to handle the truth, isn't it.....

Ransom
04-23-2015, 09:14 AM
@Peter1469 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=10) was right. He said you can gauge the fear of the opposition by the number of trash threads created for a candidate. Hillary is moving on up in thread count....but Webb has reappeared.

Walker, Cruz & Rubio seem to be dropping in count....Jeb just kinda floats in & out of other threads....

You can also gauge and count sheep by those in lockstep who use slightly different words to say the same exact thing. Those with agendas. But, I do agree this has some validity.

I would be more concerned with a Jim Webb than a Hillary Clinton. Both similar candidates, Webb a rubber stamp for Obama.....but Webb is competent....much more intelligent that Hillary.