PDA

View Full Version : Crime in Canada is Out of Control

Conley
07-09-2012, 09:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4AHuy8eybY

Beeves, your thoughts? Canadianeye? Anyone else?

Beevee
07-09-2012, 09:32 PM
It only goes to show that Canadians are a chip off the old block.

roadmaster
07-09-2012, 09:36 PM
With all the condos going up in the major cities. It's going to end up like NY. Didn't they just reduce the home mortgages to 25 years too. Going to be harder for most to even think about buying a house with land.

Beevee
07-09-2012, 09:43 PM
With all the condos going up in the major cities. It's going to end up like NY. Didn't they just reduce the home mortgages to 25 years too. Going to be harder for most to even think about buying a house with land.

I'm not sure that Canadians look for property with land, other than a reasonable amount as to maintain privacy

Mortgages: Not really, since people couldn't get mortgages over a 30 year period either, if they couldn't meet the standards. Now the standards are more harder to achieve but the bloodbath of foreclosures as seen in the US are now even more unlikely to happen here.

roadmaster
07-09-2012, 09:48 PM
I'm not sure that Canadians look for property with land, other than a reasonable amount as to maintain privacy

Mortgages: Not really, since people couldn't get mortgages over a 30 year period either, if they couldn't meet the standards. Now the standards are more harder to achieve but the bloodbath of foreclosures as seen in the US are now even more unlikely to happen here.

The ones I know don't want to be cramped in a small condo. Maybe the ones who just got married with no kids that live and work in the town, it's an advantage for them.

Deadwood
07-09-2012, 10:09 PM
Alerted by a chiuaha......

And here I thought it was going to be about crime out of control within the RCMP.
There are now more than 40 sexual harassment suits filed by past or present female members. More than 21 RCMP officers have been busted for drunk driving in the Vancouver area so far this year, no charges have been laid.
An RCMP officer is under suspension after posting pictures of himself in some BDSM activity on the internet, and the four Mounties responsible for killing Robert Djikanski at Vancouver International airport a few years ago are still on full pay, despite the fact they were cited for lying under oath.
So yeah, chasing down some chip clippers is TV news.....
Go figure

Deadwood
07-09-2012, 10:13 PM
The ones I know don't want to be cramped in a small condo. Maybe the ones who just got married with no kids that live and work in the town, it's an advantage for them.

Then you don't know anyone in Vancouver. Your entry level, basement, one bedroom condo in the core of Vancouver starts at $285K. You want a half size lot, the starting price on the west side, no school or bus nearby will be above $1 million. You can add the house later.

Conley
07-09-2012, 10:17 PM
It only goes to show that Canadians are a chip off the old block.

:laugh: I always thought the Trailer Park Boys tv show was exaggerating but now I see Canada is a chip obsessed country. We don't even have Chicken Chips here is the good ol' US of A.

Deadwood
07-09-2012, 10:21 PM
:laugh: I always thought the Trailer Park Boys tv show was exaggerating but now I see Canada is a chip obsessed country. We don't even have Chicken Chips here is the good ol' US of A.

Ah, I think the flavored chip thing started in the states. There was a time when the only flavored chip you could get here was salt and vinegar....just like mother England.

Did you know you can use potato chips as kindling to start a fire?

Carygrant
07-10-2012, 02:07 AM
I can't see them being allowed to remain in the Commonwealth much longer unless such unbridled Evil is stamped out .
Our gracious Majesty has the highest standards . It's bad enough dealing with Scotty people . To have the second most boring people on the planet also causing trouble is just too much .

Trinnity
07-10-2012, 02:28 AM
Compared to our flash-mob robberies, this is just too funny. Chip bandits. ROFL~

Peter1469
07-10-2012, 03:04 PM
I can't see them being allowed to remain in the Commonwealth much longer unless such unbridled Evil is stamped out .
Our gracious Majesty has the highest standards . It's bad enough dealing with Scotty people . To have the second most boring people on the planet also causing trouble is just too much .

How do you think the upcoming Scotty vote is going to turn out?

Beevee
07-10-2012, 03:49 PM

I wouldn't say the English are the most boring people, but I haven't been back for 10 years so now that I'm gone, it's definitely a possibility.