PDA

View Full Version : Billery is a crook - but that could be bad news for repubs

Mac-7
04-23-2015, 12:26 PM
The evidence is mounting that the Cookie Lady is just a corrupt politician who will do anything for money.

There is a new shoe dropping on this woman's head almost every day and certainly every week.

Its becoming harder and harder to imagine Bill's coattails as the next president.

Hooray for the republicans, right?

Maybe not since she could be knocked out before the democrats have selected her as their candidate.

Which means that instead of nominating an old, politically incompetent, unattractive woman with the personality of spider the Party of the Free Ride can select a fresh face who is not a sure loss.

No friends and neighbors, the timing of all this bad publicity for Billery only helps the democrats and hurts republicans.

Safety
04-23-2015, 12:29 PM
No source?

Common Sense
04-23-2015, 12:31 PM
Now Bob's thread title looks like a finely crafted piece of literature.

Mac-7
04-23-2015, 12:32 PM
No source?

I am the source.

Safety
04-23-2015, 12:35 PM
I am the source.

Cool story, bro.

Howey
04-23-2015, 01:33 PM
The evidence is mounting that the Cookie Lady is just a corrupt politician who will do anything for money.

There is a new shoe dropping on this woman's head almost every day and certainly every week.

Its becoming harder and harder to imagine Bill's coattails as the next president.

Maybe not since she could be knocked out before the democrats have selected her as their candidate.

Which means that instead of nominating an old, politically incompetent, unattractive woman with the personality of spider the Party of the Free Ride can select a fresh face who is not a sure loss.

No friends and neighbors, the timing of all this bad publicity for Billery only helps the democrats and hurts republicans.
Good god. When are you going to realize it's spelled "Billary" moron?

PolWatch
04-23-2015, 01:36 PM
The smell of fear is overwhelming.....

Mac-7
04-23-2015, 01:38 PM

Other than the unauthorized personal insult I think you're right about the spelling.

zelmo1234
04-23-2015, 01:40 PM
I don't think the attacks from the right will bring Mrs Clinton down. She is losing support in her own party.

it is likely that the democrats will be her downfall

zelmo1234
04-23-2015, 01:41 PM
Other than the unauthorized personal insult I think you're right about the spelling.

No Mad personal insults are always authorized for those on the left, it is only conservatives that need to obey the rules

Common Sense
04-23-2015, 01:41 PM
Wait, are there authorized insults I'm unaware of?

PolWatch
04-23-2015, 02:26 PM

Do Not Call Members Names

Common Sense
04-23-2015, 02:27 PM
US politics, huh?

I know, I know...I'm being a dick.

Chris
04-23-2015, 02:30 PM

No Mad personal insults are always authorized for those on the left, it is only conservatives that need to obey the rules

Wait, are there authorized insults I'm unaware of?

Please report issues, don't complain about moderation online. Please. :)

Tahuyaman
04-23-2015, 10:40 PM

Dont tell me........it's Bush's fault!

MisterVeritis
04-23-2015, 11:38 PM

This is part of the story. The Clinton's sold influence for ill-gotten wealth. I hope they will be tried, found guilty and sentenced to death.

The larger story is that the Obama administration is responsible for allowing Putin complete control of about 1/5th of our US uranium.

At least a half dozen cabinet members, along with their staffs need some serious jail time. The cabinet officials should face the death penalty. The Insane One cannot escape blame. It was his administration that sold out the nation.

If we were still a nation of honorable people we would overthrow this corrupt administration. The Republicans are weak, feminine and mewling worms who will not do what is right. They have the power to save the nation but they lack the will, the wisdom and the courage.

MisterVeritis
04-23-2015, 11:41 PM
The smell of fear is overwhelming.....
Are you still hanging on to the corrupt lesbian? She sold out the nation. She peddled influence.

But you still like her. She is anti-American, as corrupt as anyone in our history, and will finish the job that Obama started. Is that why you cling to her?

Mac-7
04-24-2015, 02:30 AM
Are you still hanging on to the corrupt lesbian? She sold out the nation. She peddled influence.

But you still like her. She is anti-American, as corrupt as anyone in our history, and will finish the job that Obama started. Is that why you cling to her?

In spite of all her personal faults Billary shares the lefty values of bigger government that takes from the rich and gives to the poor.

So they will stick with her till they think she can't win.

Kurmugeon
04-24-2015, 04:38 AM
It is not enough to defeat the Democrats by any means found.

That is the mistake made by the Democratic Party, and the Progressives adopting fascistic means to achieve political power, and it will be the end of the Democratic Party.

But if we go down the same pathway, the Republican Party will simply become another Fascist party.

The Democrats need to be defeated by Ethical means, in a Campaign about ISSUES, not personality, propaganda, or scandal mongering.

To save America from the hole Obama has thrown U.S. into, we need to have a national unity of purpose(s), which means electing a 2016 on the ISSUES valued by the Common American People.

-

Mac-7
04-24-2015, 06:47 AM
It is not enough to defeat the Democrats by any means found.

That is the mistake made by the Democratic Party, and the Progressives adopting fascistic means to achieve political power, and it will be the end of the Democratic Party.

But if we go down the same pathway, the Republican Party will simply become another Fascist party.

The Democrats need to be defeated by Ethical means, in a Campaign about ISSUES, not personality, propaganda, or scandal mongering.

To save America from the hole Obama has thrown U.S. into, we need to have a national unity of purpose(s), which means electing a 2016 on the ISSUES valued by the Common American People.

-

I don't think republicans are doing anything wrong.

Billsry is a corrupt politician and an incompetent one.

Calling her for her actions is fair play.

Archer0915
04-24-2015, 06:57 AM

I will take a decent dem over a crap repub any day. Face it, most repubs that have run in the past 20 years were shit. Obozo is shit but the fact is those in power put shittier repugnants up to run against him. He is bad for out nation but honestly... The Repugnant party has offered nothing better in a candidate. The republican party is full of leftists saboteurs. But so is the democratic party. Yup plenty of rightwingnuts screwing with them as well. I mean if McCain, Romney, Obama and... are the best either party can put up for election, we are screwed.

Mac-7
04-24-2015, 07:04 AM
I will take a decent dem over a crap repub any day. Face it, most repubs that have run in the past 20 years were $#@!. Obozo is $#@! but the fact is those in power put $#@!tier repugnants up to run against him. He is bad for out nation but honestly... The Repugnant party has offered nothing better in a candidate. The republican party is full of leftists saboteurs. But so is the democratic party. Yup plenty of rightwingnuts screwing with them as well. I mean if McCain, Romney, Obama and... are the best either party can put up for election, we are screwed.

You attack Romney's character and I strongly suspect you are wrong about that.

I don't think he was a good governor in a far leftwing state when he gave them RomneyCare.

That alone probably cost him the election in 2012.

But I think he's a decent man of character and would have made a much better president than obumer.

PolWatch
04-24-2015, 07:05 AM
I have never expressed admiration or support for Hillary or any other candidate. If anyone cares to look at my posts on the subject I have said that the right has spent so much time trying to pin something on the woman that no one on the left (and possibly the general public) seems to care about the e-mail issue. The reaction to this latest get Hillary campaign is a direct result of people who cry Wolf!

Another poster pointed out that the number of mud slinging threads was a good measure of fear by the opposition. Sounds reasonable to me.

Cigar
04-24-2015, 07:26 AM
No source?

It's a Rant :laugh:

Common Sense
04-24-2015, 07:27 AM

Clearly it's US politics! ;)

Mac-7
04-24-2015, 07:29 AM

You never cut and pasted a better opinion to use for your own.

MisterVeritis
04-24-2015, 09:25 AM
In spite of all her personal faults Billary shares the lefty values of bigger government that takes from the rich and gives to the poor.

So they will stick with her till they think she can't win.
If we had a real Justice Department she would be in jail. And the Obama Administration selling Russia 1/5th of our uranium ore would result in toppling this government and putting Americans into the important positions.

Watch the news.

MisterVeritis
04-24-2015, 09:26 AM
I will take a decent dem over a crap repub any day. Face it, most repubs that have run in the past 20 years were $#@!. Obozo is $#@! but the fact is those in power put $#@!tier repugnants up to run against him. He is bad for out nation but honestly... The Repugnant party has offered nothing better in a candidate. The republican party is full of leftists saboteurs. But so is the democratic party. Yup plenty of rightwingnuts screwing with them as well. I mean if McCain, Romney, Obama and... are the best either party can put up for election, we are screwed.
Can I get a translation?

MisterVeritis
04-24-2015, 09:28 AM
I have never expressed admiration or support for Hillary or any other candidate. If anyone cares to look at my posts on the subject I have said that the right has spent so much time trying to pin something on the woman that no one on the left (and possibly the general public) seems to care about the e-mail issue. The reaction to this latest get Hillary campaign is a direct result of people who cry Wolf!

Another poster pointed out that the number of mud slinging threads was a good measure of fear by the opposition. Sounds reasonable to me.
This is pale and faint.

The Clinton Crime Family has sold influence for dollars. It is time to indict them, try them and execute them.

I believe you are a leftist and I believe you support the corruption of the Obama regime as well as the corrupt Clinton crime family.

Mac-7
04-24-2015, 09:29 AM
If we had a real Justice Department

she would be in jail. And the Obama Administration selling Russia 1/5th of our uranium ore would result in toppling this government and putting Americans into the important positions.

Watch the news.

But we don't.

We have a justice dept run by a black racist who wants to punish white America.

MisterVeritis
04-24-2015, 09:32 AM
But we don't.

We have a justice dept run by a black racist who wants to punish white America.
Equally important we have a corrupt Justice Department being used as a tool to advance corruption and lawlessness.

Mac-7
04-24-2015, 09:51 AM
Equally important we have a corrupt Justice Department being used as a tool to advance corruption and lawlessness.

Even worse the entire Executive Branch is being run as if the White House were the villa of a dictator in a banana republic.

nic34
04-24-2015, 10:16 AM

I thought it was Hitlerary....:grin:

Mac-7
04-24-2015, 10:29 AM
I thought it was Hitlerary....:grin:

That would be a better word if she gets elected.

But Bill's Coattails has not won the election yet.

Archer0915
04-24-2015, 12:39 PM
Can I get a translation?

The good candidates never make it out of the primaries because the system is poisoned. Political parties need be abolished.

MisterVeritis
04-24-2015, 12:51 PM
The good candidates never make it out of the primaries because the system is poisoned. Political parties need be abolished.
Thank you. :-)

Kurmugeon
04-24-2015, 02:13 PM
I don't think republicans are doing anything wrong.

Billsry is a corrupt politician and an incompetent one.

Calling her for her actions is fair play.

If any registered voter doesn't know that Hillary Clinton is completely corrupt and incompetent by now.... then they have put on such large blinders they'll never see anything real about her.

With the damage done by the Obama-Nation and the last 8 years of "Transformation", America is on life-support and fading fast.

We cannot save the Nation and the greatest experiment in Liberty and Social Mobility ever attempted by winning on the opponents scandals.

We need to win the Executive AND hold the Congress, and new-appoint a supreme court that will move the country forward into a sustainable and reasonable future.

All of the corrupt notions of the failed Democratic Party, like:
Racial Preferences,
Illegal Immigrants invited for Voter Fraud,
Executive Order Legislation,
IRS Targeting,
College and University PC indoctrination,
OWS rioting and looting,
and faux-science justified Carbon Credit malfeasance,

need to be dismantled and new laws with TEETH need to be put in place to prevent them in the future.

We need a victory in 2016 based on the ISSUES facing the American People, and a set of plans to put the country back on a pathway to middle class, common people prosperity and civility.

We will not have the good will and cooperation of the majority of the American People to achieve such goals if we win 2016 based on opponent scandal.

We need to win an ISSUES oriented 2016 Election!

-

Tahuyaman
04-24-2015, 05:11 PM
I don't think the attacks from the right will bring Mrs Clinton down. She is losing support in her own party.

it is likely that the democrats will be her downfall

What attacks from the right? So far, the only criticisms she's taking is from the left wing media. But be patient, they will stop being critical in time to cheer her on once the campaign season officially starts.

Be assured that the media will stop criticizing her around the thanksgiving time frame. Then people can go back to harping about the "vast right wing conspiracy".

Tahuyaman
04-24-2015, 05:12 PM

That is a fact.

Howey
04-24-2015, 05:30 PM
If any registered voter doesn't know that Hillary Clinton is completely corrupt and incompetent by now.... then they have put on such large blinders they'll never see anything real about her.

With the damage done by the Obama-Nation and the last 8 years of "Transformation", America is on life-support and fading fast.

We cannot save the Nation and the greatest experiment in Liberty and Social Mobility ever attempted by winning on the opponents scandals.

We need to win the Executive AND hold the Congress, and new-appoint a supreme court that will move the country forward into a sustainable and reasonable future.

All of the corrupt notions of the failed Democratic Party, like:
Racial Preferences,
Illegal Immigrants invited for Voter Fraud,
Executive Order Legislation,
IRS Targeting,
College and University PC indoctrination,
OWS rioting and looting,
and faux-science justified Carbon Credit malfeasance,

need to be dismantled and new laws with TEETH need to be put in place to prevent them in the future.

We need a victory in 2016 based on the ISSUES facing the American People, and a set of plans to put the country back on a pathway to middle class, common people prosperity and civility.

We will not have the good will and cooperation of the majority of the American People to achieve such goals if we win 2016 based on opponent scandal.

We need to win an ISSUES oriented 2016 Election!

-

Here ya go...

http://i.imgur.com/HEZxonk.jpg

Kurmugeon
04-24-2015, 05:32 PM

The double standards are everywhere and in everything.

Blacks are allowed the N-Word, and a host of anti-white racial epithets as well.

Only Whites can be racists, only men can be sexists.

Only Republicans can be greedy.

OWS or Ferguson Black Activists burning cars and looting businesses is noble civic protestation, but Republicans/Conservatives gathering peaceably and cleanly in the Washington Mall is Terrorism.

Increases that are only 10%, instead of the demanded 20%, in social spending are "Draconian Cuts", yet a military budget slashed by a true 30% while our troops are engaged in 7 Separate theaters of open combat is "Irresponsible growth in Military Budgets".

If you like you doctor/plan, you can keep your doctor/plan. ( Even as deliberate plans are made to eliminate any possibility of keeping your ...)

----

The level to which the Left is allowed to Torture the American Language, and ignore the rules of civil behavior is truly astounding!

But look at it this way;

despite the fact that the Lefties have arranged matters to be able to Lie, cheat, smear and deceive with impunity....

The Lefties are STILL LOSING the support of the American Common People!

-