PDA

View Full Version : Still think Ahmadinejad isn't a tyrannical anti-Israel nutjob?

JohnAdams
07-10-2012, 11:32 AM
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/07/10/250204/all-revolts-must-target-israel/

“This regime is the base of domineering powers and as long as the hegemonic system and the Zionist regime are in existence, nations would not see a peaceful day,”

So much for islamist's claims that this man only wants peace in the region, that this man has never called for the destruction of the State of Israel.

Once again the claims of the islamists are shown to be the lies they are.

It's about time we here in the west not only acted to deprive this nutjob of nuclear capability, but also time to just start ignoring these islamists when they cry they only want peace, as the west militarily if need be, systematically destroy's their cult, given time and time again these claims they make are shown to be bold faced lies.

Or as they themselves call it, Taqqiya.

Trinnity
07-10-2012, 12:54 PM
Taqqiya indeed.

This is the deal with crazy Islamists in the ME....

http://www.onthisdeity.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/911twintowers.jpg

I won't forget.

Sultan
07-11-2012, 06:44 AM
Iran / Persia has not attacked or invaded or started a war with any nation in over 300 years.

The same cannot be said about the axis of evil enemies of Iran.

Peter1469
07-11-2012, 03:33 PM
Not with conventional military force....

MMC
07-12-2012, 03:16 AM

Yeah they rarely say anything about their alleged clandestine affairs with others.....huh Pete?

Sultan
07-13-2012, 06:13 AM

so what do you call a regime or regimes that use conventional, unconventional, drones, chemical weapons, covert and fully deniable assassinations, execution of nuclear lecturers of universities, cyber terrorists, funding of jihadist groups, and all the rest that the USA/Israelis do?

Trinnity
07-13-2012, 06:17 AM
You call it the Obama administration. We don't like him either.

MMC
07-13-2012, 07:19 AM
so what do you call a regime or regimes that use conventional, unconventional, drones, chemical weapons, covert and fully deniable assassinations, execution of nuclear lecturers of universities, cyber terrorists, funding of jihadist groups, and all the rest that the USA/Israelis do?

It's called being a SuperPower for the US. Something Egypt wouldn't know about nor know how to become. As to Israel.....they can thank us for putting our arm around them. While keeping all the Arabs and Persians in check. Making sure they are Afraid to make that move they are always talking about. Which just leaves them doing one thing. Talking!

Peter1469
07-13-2012, 03:58 PM

You seem to be describing covert activity. But it was off topic. We were talking about Iran. Iran funds and supports several terrorist groups that have plenty of blood on their hands.

MMC
07-13-2012, 06:38 PM
You seem to be describing covert activity. But it was off topic. We were talking about Iran. Iran funds and supports several terrorist groups that have plenty of blood on their hands.

Myself.....I don't think it really matters Pete. I think he just looks for a way to gets shots and diggs off on Israel and the US. Course moreso the US as we just helped them out with a huge chunk of Cash for their Election Purposes which they could not fund on their own. Just how should we look at some brokeazz mofoes who want to borrow money so they can put up their own government. But are incompetant to do anything on the own. Course their Military needed to go shopping with us to at the same time.

Do you think their (slightly educated) Muslim Brotherhood and I use that word based on the maximum amount of intelligence they can learn out of a book which still leaves them just a cut above 3rd world Tribes with no civilization, can actually make the grade when stepping up into the real world of Men and Human Beings? To be able to conduct themselves with real men and human beings?

Peter1469
07-13-2012, 07:15 PM
The Turkish Islamic government seems to be doing a good job, relatively speaking. I don't know enough about the current MB in Egypt to comment intelligently on what they will do. However, there are radical elements that are calling for the destruction of the Pyramids -- http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/07/islamists_call_for_the_destruction_of_the_pyramids .html

That cannot be allowed.

MMC
07-13-2012, 07:23 PM
I say let them.....thus destroying their only other means of money. They take in. Not to bright are they? Intelligence.....Right? :rollseyes:

Trinnity
07-13-2012, 11:09 PM
there are radical elements that are calling for the destruction of the Pyramids -- http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-C4Vi37oaJrw/Tu-JRCw3l_I/AAAAAAAABC8/MgfOav_vXEk/s1600/shock.jpg