PDA

View Full Version : Bruce Jenner Comes Out

Howey
04-25-2015, 12:25 AM
And makes a big announcement:

Olympic gold medalist Bruce Jenner*came out as transgender*in a Friday interview with Diane Sawyer on ABC's "20/20."

He also came out as a conservative.

Sawyer, after highlighting issues of unemployment and workplace discrimination faced by the transgender community, asked Jenner if he cheered on Obama earlier this year when the president became the first to use the word "transgender" as he called for action on these issues during his*State of the Union Address.

"He actually was the first one to say the actual word transgender, I will certainly give him credit for that," Jenner replied. "But not to get political, I've just never been a big fan -- I'm kind of more on the conservative side."

"Are you a Republican?" Sawyer asked.

"Yeah! Is that a bad thing? I believe in the Constitution."

Redrose
04-25-2015, 12:37 AM
Great.

exotix
04-25-2015, 07:26 AM
He ... sorry ... she ... already needs a facelift ... LOL

http://media2.s-nbcnews.com/j/newscms/2015_17/507906/bruce-jenner-tease-04232015_900d0cb7cb6dfb0ba86d83276b3f1cf3.today-inline-large.jpg

donttread
04-25-2015, 07:35 AM
Are we positive this isn't just another Kardashian publicity stunt?

PolWatch
04-25-2015, 07:36 AM
I don't understand the issues of being transgendered or gay but I don't have to. I don't have to deal with it but I support anyone who wants to live their life honestly. I can't imagine spending years of my life trying to hide who or what I am.

Its really sad that the article seems to emphasize his conservative/republican feelings. Proof that we do a disservice to everyone by assuming we know what people think or believe based on their sexual orientation, race or religion.

Common
04-25-2015, 07:38 AM
A breeder gone girl, says he never was a homosexual, who cares

PolWatch
04-25-2015, 08:03 AM
call me old fashioned but I find the term breeder to be just as offensive as homo or fag...

exotix
04-25-2015, 08:10 AM
Just In

Kim Kardashian voices support for Bruce Jenner, calls transition 'an adjustment'

http://www.today.com/popculture/kim-kardashian-talks-bruce-jenner-today-interview-t17441

http://media4.s-nbcnews.com/j/newscms/2015_10/918881/150306-blonde-kim-k-horizontal-arp-1040a_d4a540ac058a3882b294d74f70222a11.nbcnews-fp-320-240.jpg

hanger4
04-25-2015, 08:44 AM
Looks more like a "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" ratings booster to me.

Tahuyaman
04-25-2015, 10:25 AM
Olympic gold medalist Bruce Jenner*came out as transgender*in a Friday interview with Diane Sawyer on ABC's "20/20

holy s**** ! Sure didn't see that coming.....

Howey
04-25-2015, 11:01 AM
call me old fashioned but I find the term breeder to be just as offensive as homo or fag...

I've never used it anywhere but on this forum in response to the constant "fag", "queer", "abnomination", "freak" etc. whining. When that stops, I'll stop.

However, I don't consider "homo" offensive.

Howey
04-25-2015, 11:03 AM
holy s**** ! Sure didn't see that coming.....

What? That he's a trannie or that he's a republican?

Tahuyaman
04-25-2015, 11:20 AM
What? That he's a trannie or that he's a republican?

the tranny. I always knew he was a conservative.

Cthulhu
04-27-2015, 02:41 AM
I've never used it anywhere but on this forum in response to the constant "$#@!", "$#@!", "abnomination", "freak" etc. whining. When that stops, I'll stop.

However, I don't consider "homo" offensive.
I agree with you actually. Because typing out homosexual every time gets old. Homo is a very convenient abbreviation.

Some take it all the wrong way though.

Kinda like some get hung up on the whole black vs African american junk.

Sent from my evil, kitten eating cell phone.

Peter1469
04-27-2015, 03:20 AM
The odd part is that anyone gives a crap either way about Jenner.

Ransom
04-27-2015, 04:46 AM
Bruce Jenner who was once a world class athlete now a circus freak. This forum falling over itself as that makes one last 'breeder.' and then of course our resident mentality of the victim taking offense at the 'breeder' comment.

Check marks in the boxes, i's dotted, t's crossed. We got ourselves another award winning thread.

Winner winner, chicken dinner.

Freak show

Captain Obvious
04-27-2015, 06:27 AM
Bruce Jenner who was once a world class athlete now a circus freak. This forum falling over itself as that makes one last 'breeder.' and then of course our resident mentality of the victim taking offense at the 'breeder' comment.

Check marks in the boxes, i's dotted, t's crossed. We got ourselves another award winning thread.

Winner winner, chicken dinner.

Freak show

Irony

Ransom
04-27-2015, 07:43 AM
He cannot figure out gender....his politics really a no brainer. He's a 1%er.

Cigar
04-27-2015, 07:50 AM
So is this Republican Supporter going to be invited at the next CPAC Convention or a Valued Guest at the next State of The Union Address?

:laugh:

Archer0915
04-27-2015, 07:51 AM
Guess I am out of the loop here. Does the media have a beheading to cover or something?

Ransom
04-27-2015, 08:06 AM
The odd part is that anyone gives a crap either way about Jenner.

I do. This was an influential and hero athlete. His 1976 gold Medal is legendary, an American to be honored and revered. Represented his country, nothing can take those moments from him......save himself. So, in some quest for attention and I reckon that is difficult living in a circus....my man Jenner reconciles with whatever God he worships and becomes the biggest freak in his circus.

Now.....what in God's name is going on? I think most people either just feel sorry for this Cat, using him as a political tool, I'm merely saddened and frustrated. Sad because one of my heroes growing up has turned into a whatever the fck that is that my family showed me pics of.....frustrated as it seems to be indicative of the absolute freak show this nation is becoming. Long as you got the cameras and lights and attention though....it's a 'whatever' world. Religion the new evil, morals the new oppression, family values a past endeavor, Bruce Jenner...in my opinion...just another sign.

It ain't good, People. I'm sure everyone has their opinions and tolerance of Bruce Jenner will be the thermometer measuring your tolerance, this...inner goodness. Acceptance what we're all about now, Bruce was just....so oppressed being 'forced' to live in a man's body...gold medal. Forced to marry a woman...forced to step-father children.....the horror.....the horror.

PolWatch
04-27-2015, 08:35 AM
When did the word hero start being used to describe people whose only claim to fame was athletic prowess? The word has lost any meaning.

Captain Obvious
04-27-2015, 08:42 AM
When did the word hero start being used to describe people whose only claim to fame was athletic prowess? The word has lost any meaning.

It's a great add-on when trying to force a political point.

Ransom
04-27-2015, 09:07 AM

When they are Olympians. Not doing it......supposedly not doing it for fame or fortune. But for their nation, the right to represent America on the world stage. When you drape yourself with the American flag, when you carry yourself with dignity being proud to be called an American. Proud to drape yourself with the stars and stripes. That's when. It's the American hockey team who defeated the Russians when no one gave them a chance, it's the gymnast who shed nerves and performs a perfect 10 to win the gold for country.

That's when you become a hero. You're not earning a 7 figure salary. You don't have an agent. It's the ability to step up, all the athletes in the Olympics have athletic prowess, PolWatch. It's the person who steps up.....who is there to proudly represent their country, carries themselves in a way that makes America proud. Jesse Owens in the 1936 Olympics sticking a stake in Hitler's racist mentality for example. It's Sugar Ray winning the gold in boxing. Mark Spitz setting records in a sport no one normally cares about. Or Bruce Jenner who was once a stud athlete. Now a circus freak. Sad.

Understand now?

Ransom
04-27-2015, 09:08 AM
Why is it that confusion seems to reign supreme on these threads?

Captain Obvious
04-27-2015, 09:09 AM
Why is it that confusion seems to reign supreme on these threads?

Sorry you're confused.

Maybe if you weren't trying to be an asshole so much you could focus on the substantive matter.

nic34
04-27-2015, 09:11 AM
So is this Republican Supporter going to be invited at the next CPAC Convention or a Valued Guest at the next State of The Union Address?

He was sent by Obama to infiltrate the GOPers...........:grin:

Cigar
04-27-2015, 09:11 AM
Guess I am out of the loop here. Does the media have a beheading to cover or something?

Yea ... Hillary Clinton :laugh: and Benghazi

Mac-7
04-27-2015, 09:15 AM
Jenner is a freak.

neither man or woman but just some poor creature in between.

Susan B. Anthony
04-27-2015, 09:16 AM
I can't believe the transphobia on this board.

Captain Obvious
04-27-2015, 09:16 AM
Jenner is a freak.

neither man or woman but just some poor creature in between.

Like the GOP.

Neither conservative nor liberal, just some poor establishment in between.

PolWatch
04-27-2015, 09:18 AM
I understand that some equate athletic ability of any sort to be worship worthy. It makes no difference if he is an amateur to me or not, if he drapes an American flag around his swimsuit or not. He has done nothing to earn the description of hero.

Heroes are people who rise above the norm in acts that have actual importance....a fireman who goes into a burning building to save others, a soldier who risks his life for his nation (Audie Murphy)...those are heroes. They deserve the accolades.

Athletes are leisure time entertainers. Using the word hero to describe them demeans the word.

Susan B. Anthony
04-27-2015, 09:19 AM
Like the GOP.

He's both liberal and conservative, man and woman, black and white, gay and straight...Bruce Jenner is actually All-Americans.

Mac-7
04-27-2015, 09:20 AM
Like the GOP.

Part of the GOP is exactly as you claim.

But the base is decidedly conservative.

Captain Obvious
04-27-2015, 09:22 AM
Part of the GOP is exactly as you claim.

But the base is decidedly conservative.

And systematically abandoning the "losing conservative values" GOP.

Mac-7
04-27-2015, 09:22 AM
Like the GOP.

Libs are pretty sad too just like Jenner.

they can't frame words of their own so they have to copy others instead.

Ransom
04-27-2015, 09:24 AM
I understand that some equate athletic ability of any sort to be worship worthy. It makes no difference if he is an amateur to me or not, if he drapes an American flag around his swimsuit or not. He has done nothing to earn the description of hero.

Heroes are people who rise above the norm in acts that have actual importance....a fireman who goes into a burning building to save others, a soldier who risks his life for his nation (Audie Murphy)...those are heroes. They deserve the accolades.

Athletes are leisure time entertainers. Using the word hero to describe them demeans the word.

They get the accolades and hero worship, our fallen and present day service members held as heroes, a recent film concerning American Sniper many found the soldier portrayed as a hero, others including many on the Left didn't consider him a hero. Considering Olympic athletes heroes though is often about their sacrifice and their motivation. For them to want to represent their country.

The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause; who at best, if he wins, knows the thrills of high achievement, and, if he fails, at least fails daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."

-- John Fitzgerald Kennedy

Read more: http://www.quoteworld.org/quotes/7624#ixzz3YWHVOT59

Mac-7
04-27-2015, 09:24 AM
And systematically abandoning the "losing conservative values" GOP.

The dumbest conservatives may prefer to sit on the fence with you.

Many did in 2012 and we have been cursed with obumer ever since.

Captain Obvious
04-27-2015, 09:26 AM
The dumbest conservatives may prefer to sit on the fence with you.

Many did in 2012 and we have been cursed with obumer ever since.

And it will happen again this coming election as more and more true conservatives abandon the party for real, conservative alternatives while the GOP continues to nominate the same moderate schleps that they've been pushing for years.

Until only pseudo Rush wannabees like you are left holding the bag.

Susan B. Anthony
They get the accolades and hero worship, our fallen and present day service members held as heroes, a recent film concerning American Sniper many found the soldier portrayed as a hero, others including many on the Left didn't consider him a hero. Considering Olympic athletes heroes though is often about their sacrifice and their motivation. For them to want to represent their country.

The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause; who at best, if he wins, knows the thrills of high achievement, and, if he fails, at least fails daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."

-- John Fitzgerald Kennedy

Read more: http://www.quoteworld.org/quotes/7624#ixzz3YWHVOT59

Noble words, until that man gets his wiener cut off and calls himself Nancy. Definitely changes the dynamic.

Adelaide

Maybe hero isn't the proper word - but athletics creates legends, people who defy what people are supposed to be able to do with their bodies. Like Wayne Gretzky, or Clara Hughes. Then those people usually do something with their ability and their celebrity. Clara Hughes and Gretzky are both good examples of taking what they earned in athletics and using it to help people. They both worked for a very long time to get their 'legend' status and worked very hard. They use their status in a way that might not be running into a burning building or serving their country but could potentially save lives. Hughes works with mental health associations, for example. Getting underprivileged kids to play hockey is another way to save lives - those kids might otherwise end up in shitty situations instead of being excited to be involved in minor hockey that their parents couldn't afford to put them in.

But Bruce Jenner... he's famous for being married to mama Kardashian, basically. The only reason anyone still cares about him is because of his association to one of the most famous families that is famous simply for being famous, basically. Admittedly, they do good things for charity too. I can't say I care much what Bruce decides to do with his body or mind so long as he's not doing it for attention and genuinely needs to do this to feel like himself. If I were him I would rather have my privacy but that doesn't seem to be possible.

Ransom
04-27-2015, 09:27 AM
http://www.specialolympics.org/

Heroes as Ransom declares....or mere leisure time entertainers as PolWatch professes.

By the way....scouring through posts trying to pick and choose and isolating other's opinion's for comments......a tad out of line don't you think. [MENTION]PolWatch[MENTION]?

:biglaugh:

Mac-7
04-27-2015, 09:28 AM
And it will happen again this coming election as more and more true conservatives abandon the party for real, conservative alternatives while the GOP continues to nominate the same moderate schleps that they've been pushing for years.

Until only pseudo Rush wannabees like you are left holding the bag.

The alternative you are offering is Billary.

Captain Obvious
04-27-2015, 09:28 AM
The alternative you are offering is Billary.

We have a single party democracy because of lemmings like you.

Mac-7
04-27-2015, 09:29 AM
We have a single party democracy because of lemmings like you.

We have obumer because of fence sitters like you.

Mister D
04-27-2015, 09:30 AM

I suppose it's a hangover from a time when sports was essentially training for war. That time wasn't all that long ago.

Captain Obvious
04-27-2015, 09:31 AM
We have obumer because of fence sitters like you.

Cause and effect.

The GOP nominated a liberal, conservatives rejected this liberal, teh O'bama won the election.

Next...

Mac-7
04-27-2015, 09:32 AM
Cause and effect.

The GOP nominated a liberal, conservatives rejected this liberal, teh O'bama won the election.

Next...

Sorry about that.

Romney won the primary and your preferred dope smoking libertarian didn't.

But after that Romney was better than Obama.

Ransom
04-27-2015, 09:38 AM
I suppose it's a hangover from a time when sports was essentially training for war. That time wasn't all that long ago.

But the Left doesn't consider our military vets heroes either, Mister D. Our police and first responders now criticized for being racist or being asked to 'show me the money' when they do arrive on a disaster recovery endeavor. No one wants to un-hero military nor police nor firefighters who are real heroes except for like...the Michael Moores of the world.

But, we've some hero Olympic performances, and some hero attitudes as they did it for country.

Some people wholesale too shallow to see this, I cannot believe you're one of them.

Mister D
04-27-2015, 09:41 AM
But the Left doesn't consider our military vets heroes either, Mister D. Our police and first responders now criticized for being racist or being asked to 'show me the money' when they do arrive on a disaster recovery endeavor. No one wants to un-hero military nor police nor firefighters who are real heroes except for like...the Michael Moores of the world.

But, we've some hero Olympic performances, and some hero attitudes as they did it for country.

Some people wholesale too shallow to see this, I cannot believe you're one of them.

:huh: Neither can I. lol

Captain Obvious
04-27-2015, 09:42 AM
Sorry about that.

Romney won the primary and your preferred dope smoking libertarian didn't.

But after that Romney was better than Obama.

And the GOP will continue to bring forward Robomney clones and the remaining core of sheep will continue to support these non-conservatives and they'll never know the difference.

A vote for Romney was no different than a vote for teh O'bama.

Mac-7
04-27-2015, 09:43 AM

It was a very differ to vote.

Romney is not Obama and would have been a much better president.

Captain Obvious
04-27-2015, 09:45 AM
It was a very differ to vote.

Romney is not Obama and would have been a much better president.

Only a fool would assume that, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised at your response.

PolWatch
04-27-2015, 09:47 AM
Maybe hero isn't the proper word - but athletics creates legends, people who defy what people are supposed to be able to do with their bodies. Like Wayne Gretzky, or Clara Hughes. Then those people usually do something with their ability and their celebrity. Clara Hughes and Gretzky are both good examples of taking what they earned in athletics and using it to help people. They both worked for a very long time to get their 'legend' status and worked very hard. They use their status in a way that might not be running into a burning building or serving their country but could potentially save lives. Hughes works with mental health associations, for example. Getting underprivileged kids to play hockey is another way to save lives - those kids might otherwise end up in shitty situations instead of being excited to be involved in minor hockey that their parents couldn't afford to put them in.

But Bruce Jenner... he's famous for being married to mama Kardashian, basically. The only reason anyone still cares about him is because of his association to one of the most famous families that is famous simply for being famous, basically. Admittedly, they do good things for charity too. I can't say I care much what Bruce decides to do with his body or mind so long as he's not doing it for attention and genuinely needs to do this to feel like himself. If I were him I would rather have my privacy but that doesn't seem to be possible.

Some take their fame and use it for good purpose. I have nothing against admiring an athlete's ability in their chosen sport. My objection is using the same description. Losing an Olympic swim meet by .0002 seconds is discouraging but no one dies. Losing the race out of a burning building has a more lasting defeat. Success as an athlete earns fame and risks defeat. Success as a hero saves lives and risks their own existence.

nic34
04-27-2015, 09:50 AM
And the GOP will continue to bring forward Robomney clones and the remaining core of sheep will continue to support these non-conservatives and they'll never know the difference.

I beg to differ...... 2 words:

Supreme Court

Susan B. Anthony
04-27-2015, 09:52 AM
Is ANYTHING weird, or is EVERYTHING acceptable? It isn't funny, or bizarre, or strange, or SOMETHING, that this guy is now having plastic surgery and wearing make-up and skirts and calling himself a woman?

Of course he has the right to do it, as much as I have a right to think he's wack.

Chris
04-27-2015, 09:53 AM
Ransom TBed. Don't respond to him further in this thread please.

Captain Obvious
04-27-2015, 09:54 AM
Is ANYTHING weird, or is EVERYTHING acceptable? It isn't funny, or bizarre, or strange, or SOMETHING, that this guy is now having plastic surgery and wearing make-up and skirts and calling himself a woman?

Of course he has the right to do it, as much as I have a right to think he's wack.

I don't believe in discriminating against these people but having said that it doesn't mean that I have to accept them for what they are.

These people are freaks IMO. They're horrifying to look at for a reason.

http://www.lovebscott.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Bruce-Jenner-Adams-Apple-Remove-Lovebscott-003.jpg

Peter1469
04-27-2015, 09:55 AM
The Olympics is proof that nationalism is still alive in the world.

Susan B. Anthony
04-27-2015, 09:59 AM
I don't believe in discriminating against these people but having said that it doesn't mean that I have to accept them for what they are.

These people are freaks IMO. They're horrifying to look at for a reason.

http://www.lovebscott.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Bruce-Jenner-Adams-Apple-Remove-Lovebscott-003.jpg

I Gotta Be Me, I Gotta Be MEEEEEEE....

http://www.zenska.si/files/2012/03/robert-downey-jr-in-tropic-thunder-660x630.jpg

Captain Obvious
04-27-2015, 10:09 AM
I Gotta Be Me, I Gotta Be MEEEEEEE....

http://www.zenska.si/files/2012/03/robert-downey-jr-in-tropic-thunder-660x630.jpg

People's first natural reactions to looking at these pics as being a reaction of horror is this way for a reason.

Susan B. Anthony
04-27-2015, 10:14 AM
People's first natural reactions to looking at these pics as being a reaction of horror is this way for a reason.

Because it's such an obvious farce? Because they are conditioned to accept certain behaviors but not others?

The woman who is born in a man's body is a figure to be empathized with, but the black man who is born into a white body is to be scorned?

They say it's just a game, and the loser's always me.

TrueBlue
04-27-2015, 10:19 AM
Yes! And he has revealed that he is (gasp) a REPUBLICAN and (gasp) a Christian! Well good for him!! No problem there. Thanks to The Daily Caller for this report.

Bruce Jenner: ‘I’m A Republican And A Christian’
By Kaitlan Collins

“I’ve always been more on the conservative side,” Jenner said."

http://dailycaller.com/2015/04/24/bruce-jenner-im-a-republican-and-a-christian/

Captain Obvious
04-27-2015, 10:21 AM
Because it's such an obvious farce? Because they are conditioned to accept certain behaviors but not others?

The woman who is born in a man's body is a figure to be empathized with, but the black man who is born into a white body is to be scorned?

People can be whoever they want to be.

I don't judge, but I also reject the notion that I'm obligated to be accepting of people's lifestyles.

exotix
04-27-2015, 10:23 AM
A now glorified old lady who's claim to transgender-fame was to kill somebody ... great.

PolWatch
04-27-2015, 10:26 AM
I gotta admit I would have never believed this topic would run to 7 pages....

Susan B. Anthony
04-27-2015, 10:28 AM
People can be whoever they want to be.

I don't judge, but I also reject the notion that I'm obligated to be accepting of people's lifestyles.

This is what I'm saying. Of course he can do it, and of course I can think he's a circus freak.

TrueBlue
04-27-2015, 10:37 AM
I gotta admit I would have never believed this topic would run to 7 pages....
....and counting baby, and counting! :)

Polecat
04-27-2015, 10:37 AM
This is what I'm saying. Of course he can do it, and of course I can think he's a circus freak.

What are ya? A circus freakaphobe?

Susan B. Anthony
04-27-2015, 10:39 AM
What are ya? A circus freakaphobe?

Loud and proud.

Captain Obvious
04-27-2015, 10:43 AM
Here, check this out. There's a video attached too. Fucking freaks, what's up with the kid?

I remember posting this here way back when this came out.

http://www.post-gazette.com/local/region/2012/04/16/transgender-man-linked-to-pitt-bomb-threat-investigation-claims-discrimination/201204160144

There is a reason most people's first reaction when seeing this stuff is one of horror.

Trying to force people into accepting this as normal is the real crime IMO.

http://www.post-gazette.com/image/2013/10/17/Seamus-Johnston-1.jpg

Redrose
04-27-2015, 10:46 AM

His choice to change sexes has absolutely nothing to do with his political views. Period.

At his age, frankly I'm surprised he is going through with it, but that is his decision.

I feel very sorry for those individuals who find themselves locked in the wrong body. Living a lie for decades must have been very painful.

I worked with a guy who physically was male, but mentally, and emotionally was all female. He had the sex change and was a really beautiful girl, quite normal looking. Sometimes nature makes a boo boo.

Jenner has it worst than private people do. He is so wellknown, all of this personal business will be plastered all over the tabloids to be made fun of. I feel sorry for him. I always liked him, and thought he was a very handsome man. I wish him well and hope his children support his decision.

Captain Obvious
04-27-2015, 10:48 AM
His choice to change sexes has absolutely nothing to do with his political views. Period.

At his age, frankly I'm surprised he is going through with it, but that is his decision.

I feel very sorry for those individuals who find themselves locked in the wrong body. Living a lie for decades must have been very painful.

I worked with a guy who physically was male, but mentally, and emotionally was all female. He had the sex change and was a really beautiful girl, quite normal looking. Sometimes nature makes a boo boo.

Jenner has it worst than private people do. He is so wellknown, all of this personal business will be plastered all over the tabloids to be made fun of. I feel sorry for him. I always liked him, and thought he was a very handsome man. I wish him well and hope his children support his decision.

Yeah, nature fucked me up too.

I should have been born with the body of a God and the soul of a saint.

Sorry, life's a bitch. Play the hand you were dealt.

Captain Obvious
04-27-2015, 10:48 AM
Didn't Jenner recently kill someone texting?

Susan B. Anthony
04-27-2015, 10:49 AM

Is your position as ingratiatingly conditioned regarding Kirk Lazarus?

Susan B. Anthony
04-27-2015, 10:50 AM
Didn't Jenner recently kill someone texting?

He was having a hormonal episode.

Redrose
04-27-2015, 11:11 AM
Yeah, nature fucked me up too.

I should have been born with the body of a God and the soul of a saint.

Sorry, life's a bitch. Play the hand you were dealt.

Sadly, many people in the past had to do just that. I have to admit my opinion of these "surgeries" has changed dramatically over the past 30 years. I thought they were silly attention seeking freaks, until I met the person at work who had it done. I saw daily the pain he was going through, the needless taunts by heartless people who refused to understand these issues really do exist. The guys would cal him "shimy" short for she/him. That is sick. I knew this person well, both as a male and female. The pain was unbearable she told me one day, and he considered suicide.

I have no sympathy for the fools who do this stuff because they are "confused" with their gender. Doctors shouldn't perform these gender reassignment surgeries unless there is 100% certainty it is warranted.

There are real people who were given the wrong gender body at birth. Fortunately, there are medical procedures to correct what nature messed up.

Plastic surgery and other medical remedies can correct many physical deformities people have, from brain and heart issues to conjoined twins, cleft pallet, awful noses, lazy eyes, undeveloped breasts or penises, braces for overbites, underbites, caps, crowns, etc.

I'm glad I never had to go through this issue in my own family. Even though the person is prepared to make that decision, the family is forced to accept the new person. Your son is now your daughter, or the reverse. It is an emotional rollercoaster for all involved. None of us know what nature will throw our way with children, grandchildren.

I can't pass judgment, I'll just wish him well.

Polecat
04-27-2015, 11:14 AM
Sadly, many people in the past had to do just that. I have to admit my opinion of these "surgeries" has changed dramatically over the past 30 years. I thought they were silly attention seeking freaks, until I met the person at work who had it done. I saw daily the pain he was going through, the needless taunts by heartless people who refused to understand these issues really do exist. The guys would cal him "shimy" short for she/him. That is sick. I knew this person well, both as a male and female. The pain was unbearable she told me one day, and he considered suicide.

I have no sympathy for the fools who do this stuff because they are "confused" with their gender. Doxtors shouldn't perform these gender reassignment surgeries unless there is 100% certainty it is warranted.

There are real people who were given the wrong gender body at birth. Fortunately, there are medical procedures to correct what nature messed up.

Plastic surgery and other medical remedies can correct many physical deformities people have, from brain and heart issues to conjoined twins, cleft pallet, awful noses, lazy eyes, undeveloped breasts or penises, braces for overbites, underbites, caps, crowns, etc.

I'm glad I never had to go through this issue in my own family. Even though the person is prepared to make that decision, the family is forced to accept the new person. Your son is now your daughter, or the reverse. It is an emotional rollercoaster for all involved. None of us know what nature will throw our way with children, grandchildren.

This very accurately describes my feelings about drug addicts. Persecution is not a worthy treatment.

Susan B. Anthony
04-27-2015, 11:18 AM

I have no sympathy for the fools who do this stuff because they are "confused" with their gender. Doctors shouldn't perform these gender reassignment surgeries unless there is 100% certainty it is warranted.

Redrose
04-27-2015, 11:56 AM

Who?

Susan B. Anthony
04-27-2015, 12:05 PM
Who?

Kirk Lazarus. There are people who were given the wrong racial body at birth. Fortunately, there are medical procedures to correct what nature messed up.

Captain Obvious
04-27-2015, 12:05 PM
Kirk Lazarus. There are people who were given the wrong racial body at birth. Fortunately, there are medical procedures to correct what nature messed up.

So I could be a white dude living in a Jew's body?

huh...

Susan B. Anthony
04-27-2015, 12:11 PM
So I could be a white dude living in a Jew's body?

huh...

For this I've been working? For this?

Captain Obvious
04-27-2015, 12:13 PM
For this I've been working? For this?

Hey, my great grandmother was jewish.

Anna Gross was her name so I enact the Chief Warren rule and self-identify as Jewish.

Yokle dokle?

Susan B. Anthony
04-27-2015, 12:17 PM
Hey, my great grandmother was jewish.

Anna Gross was her name so I enact the Chief Warren rule and self-identify as Jewish.

Yokle dokle?

My maternal grandfather was Irish.

That's how I roll.

PolWatch
04-27-2015, 12:17 PM
Medical science has known for centuries that mother nature makes mistakes. I have no interest in ridiculing someone for something they have nothing to do with. It is painful enough without having uninvolved outsiders offering ridicule & hate. Walk a mile in their shoes before you judge.

Susan B. Anthony
04-27-2015, 12:19 PM
Medical science has known for centuries that mother nature makes mistakes. I have no interest in ridiculing someone for something they have nothing to do with. It is painful enough without having uninvolved outsiders offering ridicule & hate. Walk a mile in their shoes before you judge.

Mother nature made a mistake by putting me in a body that laughs at people with gender issues.

It's not my fault.

Redrose
04-27-2015, 12:40 PM

Robert Downey, Jr. is an actor.

PolWatch
04-27-2015, 01:31 PM
Mother nature made a mistake by putting me in a body that laughs at people with gender issues.

It's not my fault.

Its a brain issue....that problem is impossible to repair by surgery...it requires education which is beyond the scope of some.

Mister D
04-27-2015, 01:36 PM
I look on such people with a mixture of pity and revulsion.

exotix
04-27-2015, 01:44 PM
I look on such people with a mixture of pity and revulsion.
Transforming oneself into an old scagg is only skin deep ... what about feelings ?

http://i59.tinypic.com/2i0w1ow.gif

Susan B. Anthony
04-27-2015, 01:47 PM
Robert Downey, Jr. is an actor.

Please be serious here, Redrose.

Susan B. Anthony
04-27-2015, 01:48 PM
Its a brain issue....that problem is impossible to repair by surgery...it requires education which is beyond the scope of some.

So it's like being gay. Can't fix it with a boob job and hormone shots.

PolWatch
04-27-2015, 01:56 PM
So it's like being gay. Can't fix it with a boob job and hormone shots.

to quote my favorite poet/philosopher, Jimmy Buffett:

'there's no dumb azz vaccine'

Cigar
04-27-2015, 01:59 PM
Isn't the Dude or Chick 65 Years Old?

WTF ... why NOW? :huh:

Captain Obvious
04-27-2015, 01:59 PM

This:

...is not normal, it's a gross abnormality.

Treating (or forcing) it to be socially accepted is wrong.

PolWatch
04-27-2015, 02:02 PM
This:

...is not normal, it's a gross abnormality.

Treating (or forcing) it to be socially accepted is wrong.

'Mother nature made a mistake by putting me in a body that laughs at people with gender issues.

It's not my fault. '

this is what you are defending?

Susan B. Anthony
04-27-2015, 02:05 PM

Yeah old Jimmy's pretty deep. Wasted away again in Margaritaville is about as profound as it gets.

Susan B. Anthony
04-27-2015, 02:06 PM
'Mother nature made a mistake by putting me in a body that laughs at people with gender issues.

It's not my fault. '

Are you implying it's my fault but not Aunt Heather's?

Redrose
04-27-2015, 02:06 PM
Please be serious here, Redrose.

Do you drink?

Captain Obvious
04-27-2015, 02:07 PM

It's not my fault. '

Not sure what your question is.

What I'm saying is that turning one's self into that thing on the right, that's improvement? Over "mother nature"?

What I'm suggesting is that there's a deeper sickness here beyond perceived gender issues.

Pedophilia is a sickness too, it doesn't mean society must embrace it because of that.

Susan B. Anthony
04-27-2015, 02:09 PM
Do you drink?

Are you drunk?

The Xl
04-27-2015, 02:19 PM
I wish him the best of luck.

I don't understand it, but humanity and the human brain are very weird, complex things. If he needed this to be at peace, then good for him.

The Xl
04-27-2015, 02:22 PM
Not sure what your question is.

What I'm saying is that turning one's self into that thing on the right, that's improvement? Over "mother nature"?

What I'm suggesting is that there's a deeper sickness here beyond perceived gender issues.

Pedophilia is a sickness too, it doesn't mean society must embrace it because of that.

The problem with yelling pedophilia at everything you consider immoral, not normal, taboo, etc, is most of these things involving sexuality and gender, sex changes, fetishes, homosexuality, whatever, don't have a direct victim, pedophilia does.

I don't think most things involving sexuality are sicknesses, just anomalies. But we as a society need to outlaw some anomalies, like pedophilia, for the sake of the would be victims. Other anomalies are fine because no such victim exists.

Susan B. Anthony
04-27-2015, 02:25 PM
The problem with yelling pedophilia at everything you consider immoral, not normal, taboo, etc, is most of these things involving sexuality and gender, sex changes, fetishes, homosexuality, whatever, don't have a direct victim, pedophilia does.

I don't think most things involving sexuality are sicknesses, just anomalies. But we as a society need to outlaw some anomalies, like pedophilia, for the sake of the would be victims. Other anomalies are fine because no such victim exists.

His children couldn't understand the whole Aunt Heather thing.

Captain Obvious
04-27-2015, 02:25 PM

I understand that and to an extent agree with it.

My point is, I don't think we understand what we're dealing with here. Are these normal people? The answer clearly is no and if this is truly a dysfunction or abnormality, is forcing public acceptance of it the right thing to do? Or is treating the disease the better option?

The Xl
04-27-2015, 02:31 PM
His children couldn't understand the whole Aunt Heather thing.
I'm sure they don't understand quantum physics or world politics either.

What's your point?

The Xl
04-27-2015, 02:37 PM
I understand that and to an extent agree with it.

My point is, I don't think we understand what we're dealing with here. Are these normal people? The answer clearly is no and if this is truly a dysfunction or abnormality, is forcing public acceptance of it the right thing to do? Or is treating the disease the better option?

People with abnormally high IQs aren't normal either, nor are adrenaline junkies, you name it. Do we hate every person different than ourselves if they aren't hurting anyone?

On the matter of treating it, can it be successfully treated, is it worth treating anyway? I think you'd have to prove that being transgender or yearning to be transgender is inherently harmful to the person

Susan B. Anthony
04-27-2015, 02:38 PM
I'm sure they don't understand quantum physics or world politics either.

What's your point?
That your statement about no victims existing isn't as accurate as you seem to think it is.

Mister D
04-27-2015, 02:38 PM
People with abnormally high IQs aren't normal either, nor are adrenaline junkies, you name it. Do we hate every person different than ourselves if they aren't hurting anyone?

On the matter of treating it, can it be successfully treated, is it worth treating anyway? I think you'd have to prove that being transgender or yearning to be transgender is inherently harmful to the person

Um..it loks like Jenner hurt himself. Pretty bad, actually. Like had a truck backed over him kind of bad.

Redrose
04-27-2015, 07:11 PM
Are you drunk?

No dear, but it would help having to deal with people like you.

Susan B. Anthony
04-27-2015, 07:13 PM

That's how you're able to deal with people like Aunt Heather, sweetie.

PolWatch
04-27-2015, 07:40 PM

haters are gonna hate

Susan B. Anthony
04-27-2015, 07:41 PM
haters are gonna hate

She's alright, just confused.

Redrose
04-27-2015, 08:33 PM
She's alright, just confused.

She means YOU sweetie.

Susan B. Anthony
04-27-2015, 08:34 PM
She means YOU sweetie.

Gosh you're so quick! No wonder you think Aunt Heather is perfectly normal, honeybunch. :)

Redrose
04-27-2015, 08:39 PM
At the risk of being infracted, what the fuck are you talking about?

I'm posting about Bruce Jenner, what is your problem?

You are starting to scare me, are you allowed out without supervision?

MisterVeritis
04-27-2015, 08:40 PM

I doubt he will be one of the girls on Fox TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNj0T4uK3lE

The Xl
04-27-2015, 08:40 PM
That your statement about no victims existing isn't as accurate as you seem to think it is.

Being bothered or confused by something doesn't make you a direct victim.

Under the line of logic you're using, everything should be banned because it creates a quote unquote victim

Mister D
04-27-2015, 08:43 PM

Under the line of logic you're using, everything should be banned because it creates a quote unquote victim

When you're morbid (and frankly pathological) desire to mutilate yourself is encouraged by other human beings you are in fact a victim.

The Xl
04-27-2015, 08:43 PM
Um..it loks like Jenner hurt himself. Pretty bad, actually. Like had a truck backed over him kind of bad.

Is he messed up because of this whole ordeal, or is he messed up because he needed to repress it for all this time?

Susan B. Anthony
04-27-2015, 08:44 PM
At the risk of being infracted, what the $#@! are you talking about?

I'm posting about Bruce Jenner, what is your problem?

You are starting to scare me, are you allowed out without supervision?Who are you talking to?

Bruce Jenner is now known as Aunt Heather, sweet cheeks.

Have you run out of medications, dear?

Susan B. Anthony
04-27-2015, 08:46 PM

Under the line of logic you're using, children traumatized by parental indiscretions aren't victims.

Mister D
04-27-2015, 08:46 PM
Is he messed up because of this whole ordeal, or is he messed up because he needed to repress it for all this time?

He was messed up when he thought he was a woman. Now he's just human wreckage.

The Xl
04-27-2015, 08:50 PM
Under the line of logic you're using, children traumatized by parental indiscretions aren't victims.

Under that line of logic, anything a parent teaches or exposes to a child that doesn't meet someones approval makes them a victim. That could be literally anything, sports, religion, racism, swearing, the whole gauntlet

Redrose
04-27-2015, 08:52 PM
Who are you talking to?

Bruce Jenner is now known as Aunt Heather, sweet cheeks.

Have you run out of medications, dear?

Known as Aunt Heather, isn't that nice. Not by me. I'm not that mean, not that crude to call someone a derogatory name because you don't agree with a serious decision he made.

I'm mature enough to realize none of us are immune from having a family member burdened with that problem. I'm a mother, grandmother and great grandmother, God has been good to me and my family. I'm sympathetic to any one, even Bruce Jenner, who has to go through something like that. Don't spin it into any other issue.

OK, sweet cheeks?

The Xl
04-27-2015, 08:52 PM
He was messed up when he thought he was a woman. Now he's just human wreckage.

Was it the fact that he thought he was a woman, or was it the decades long struggle of not getting the surgery, bottling it all up, and everything that comes with that? There is no conclusive answer to his situation

The Xl
04-27-2015, 08:53 PM
When you're morbid (and frankly pathological) desire to mutilate yourself is encouraged by other human beings you are in fact a victim.

Maybe. Or maybe the potential social shaming that made him keep it to himself messed him up.

Who knows.

Susan B. Anthony
04-27-2015, 08:54 PM
Under that line of logic, anything a parent teaches or exposes to a child that doesn't meet someones approval makes them a victim. That could be literally anything, sports, religion, racism, swearing, the whole gauntlet

Indeed. It is a recognized legal concept, as well. Often used as a mitigating circumstance defense in court.

Susan B. Anthony
04-27-2015, 08:56 PM
Known as Aunt Heather, isn't that nice. Not by me. I'm not that mean, not that crude to call someone a derogatory name because you don't agree with a serious decision he made.

I'm mature enough to realize none of us are immune from having a family member burdened with that problem. I'm a mother, grandmother and great grandmother, God has been good to me and my family. I'm sympathetic to any one, even Bruce Jenner, who has to go through something like that. Don't spin it into any other issue.

OK, sweet cheeks?

You're not that mean, eh lamb chop?

Evidently Bruce Jenner is. And to his own children, no less.

:)

The Xl
04-27-2015, 08:57 PM
Indeed. It is a recognized legal concept, as well. Often used as a mitigating circumstance defense in court.

And yet, no one gets there children taken away for exposing there kids to those things. Nor will they, or should they, for something like this

Peter1469
04-27-2015, 08:57 PM
Maybe if everyone ignored Bruce Jenner and his sex issues he would be able to think clearly about these choices.

I don't get why anyone cares.

Susan B. Anthony
04-27-2015, 08:59 PM
And yet, no one gets there children taken away for exposing there kids to those things. Nor will they, or should they, for something like this

Did someone say they did, should, or could?

No one gets their children taken away for teaching them to be racists. So there you go. :)

Mister D
04-27-2015, 09:00 PM
Maybe. Or maybe the potential social shaming that made him keep it to himself messed him up.

Who knows.

I do agree that mentally ill persons deserve more compassion and better treatment.

The Xl
04-27-2015, 09:02 PM
Did someone say they did, should, or could?

No one gets their children taken away for teaching them to be racists. So there you go. :)

And so like I said, no victim to see here.

The Xl
04-27-2015, 09:03 PM
I do agree that mentally ill persons deserve more compassion and better treatment.

Sure. And I agree that he's likely mentally ill. I'm just not so sure that it's because he's had a desire for a sex change

Susan B. Anthony
04-27-2015, 09:16 PM
And so like I said, no victim to see here.

Aunt Heather's children disagree when they asked their mother, "Why does daddy have boobs?"

The Xl
04-27-2015, 09:17 PM
Aunt Heather's children disagree when they asked their mother, "Why does daddy have boobs?"

And you can literally sing this song and dance with anything, so in that respect, it's no different than any other concept or belief on the planet

Peter1469
04-27-2015, 09:23 PM

And how does that concern you or anyone else not in the family?

MisterVeritis
04-27-2015, 09:29 PM

In some ways I agree with you. I have known people whose torment I have never understood. I have sympathy for him, or her.

I understand the suicide rate is quite a bit higher than for people who are not so tormented.

Now for a second glass of wine.

Susan B. Anthony
04-27-2015, 09:33 PM
And you can literally sing this song and dance with anything, so in that respect, it's no different than any other concept or belief on the planetMitigating circumstances, buddy. We gonna talk in circles all night?

And how does that concern you or anyone else not in the family?My concern is for the children. lol

Susan B. Anthony
04-27-2015, 09:34 PM
In some ways I agree with you. I have known people whose torment I have never understood. I have sympathy for him, or her.

I understand the suicide rate is quite a bit higher than for people who are not so tormented.

Now for a second glass of wine.

No doubt there was trauma in his childhood.

MisterVeritis
04-27-2015, 09:38 PM
No doubt there was trauma in his childhood.
I do not know how one would ever know.

Susan B. Anthony
04-27-2015, 09:41 PM
I do not know how one would ever know.

By his desire to change genders. Freud would go ballistic with this guy.

MisterVeritis
04-27-2015, 09:46 PM
By his desire to change genders. Freud would go ballistic with this guy.
I don't know. I have seen a great deal. I have listened to a few conflicted individuals. I have even run across the mental health statistics. I do not know any longer what normal means. I think every one of us deals with our own personal demons in the ways we think best. So my demons are different from his demons. His are tougher, I think.

Susan B. Anthony
04-27-2015, 09:48 PM
I don't know. I have seen a great deal. I have listened to a few conflicted individuals. I have even run across the mental health statistics. I do not know any longer what normal means. I think every one of us deals with our own personal demons in the ways we think best. So my demons are different from his demons. His are tougher, I think.
Sure, I agree with that. He's a freak of momentous proportions.

No doubt caused by trauma in his childhood.

Redrose
04-27-2015, 09:57 PM
I don't think gender questions have anything to do with childhood traumas. I believe we are born with a certain blueprint that determines our sexuality. People like Jenner and Chaz Bono are not gay. They are in a totally different category.

Being gay is not a choice as some claim. We are who we are. We are born the way God intended, for whatever reason. Maybe my tolerance and understanding has come with age. I've seen my five daughters (three of my own and my two step daughters) 11 grand-children and one great-grand child. All born basically healthy and apparently "normal". I consider myself very lucky. Some families have to deal with other issues.

Those who are poking fun at Jenner, should step back and realize they may face that situation first hand in their own family down the road. None of us know what God has in store for us.

It's easy to laugh, call names, condemn. Jenner can't even do this in private, he has to go through this on the cover of tabloid rags.

Susan B. Anthony
04-27-2015, 10:02 PM
Total cop out. Who would choose to be a rapist or a murderer?

It's not their fault, they were born that way.

It's in the blueprint of their genes.

Redrose
04-27-2015, 10:05 PM
Being gay or transgender is not criminal. Being a rapist or murderer is.

Apples ansd oranges.

MisterVeritis
04-27-2015, 10:09 PM
I don't think gender questions have anything to do with childhood traumas. I believe we are born with a certain blueprint that determines our sexuality. People like Jenner and Chaz Bono are not gay. They are in a totally different category.

Being gay is not a choice as some claim. We are who we are. We are born the way God intended, for whatever reason. Maybe my tolerance and understanding has come with age. I've seen my five daughters (three of my own and my two step daughters) 11 grand-children and one great-grand child. All born basically healthy and apparently "normal". I consider myself very lucky. Some families have to deal with other issues.

Those who are poking fun at Jenner, should step back and realize they may face that situation first hand in their own family down the road. None of us know what God has in store for us.

It's easy to laugh, call names, condemn. Jenner can't even do this in private, he has to go through this on the cover of tabloid rags.
If you are right that sexual attraction is not a choice but is an innate characteristic then the situation is different. I will admit that I find nothing as attractive as a white female and as unattractive as a black female. But there was one black female that I found to be extraordinarily attractive. I dated her until I found out she was a sergeant. I was a Lieutenant.

I secretly admired a black 1LT who dated and later married a white sergeant. He was handsome and smart (perhaps even more than me!). She was equally attractive and smart as well. We were in the same battalion. They made a choice that finding someone to love was more important than the rule. She left the Army after they secretly married.

I do sometimes wonder how my life might have been different if I had had his courage. What if I had continued to see the black sergeant I found so appealing?

Susan B. Anthony
04-27-2015, 10:09 PM
Being a criminal is genetic.

It's in your blueprint when you were born.

Not your fault.

Matter of fact, there IS no fault. It's perfectly natural and acceptable.

Susan B. Anthony
04-27-2015, 10:11 PM
If you are right that sexual attraction is not a choice but is an innate characteristic then the situation is different. I will admit that I find nothing as attractive as a white female and as unattractive as a black female. But there was one black female that I found to be extraordinarily attractive. I dated her until I found out she was a sergeant. I was a Lieutenant.

I secretly admired a black 1LT who dated and later married a white sergeant. He was handsome and smart (perhaps even more than me!). She was equally attractive and smart as well. We were in the same battalion. They made a choice that finding someone to love was more important than the rule. She left the Army after they secretly married.

I do sometimes wonder how my life might have been different if I had had his courage. What if I had continued to see the black sergeant I found so appealing?

I've been married to a white guy all my life. I don't know that it is so extraordinary.

Redrose
04-27-2015, 10:19 PM

You being up a good point. I don't think our sexual gender preference is the same as our sexual racial preferences. Gender preference I feel we are born with, racial preference is acquired. Speaking for myself, I'm attracted to white males. I like sandy blonds, light brown hair, I like blue eyes. Now I can admire a dark haired man, with dark eyes, but my comfort zone was with blue eyed blondes/brown. I can say a black actor is cute, sexy, but I am unable to take the attraction any further. I have never been in a situation where that could have evolved. I don't think that is genetic, I think that may be more acquired in our upbringing.

Susan B. Anthony
04-27-2015, 10:24 PM
Because genes know the law lol.

The Xl
04-27-2015, 10:47 PM
Mitigating circumstances, buddy. We gonna talk in circles all night?

My concern is for the children. lol

We may as well, if you insist on clinging to a point that doesn't hold water

Susan B. Anthony
04-27-2015, 10:48 PM
We may as well, if you insist on clinging to a point that doesn't hold water
Speaking of holding water, do you think Aunt Heather uses the women's room?

silvereyes
04-29-2015, 05:50 PM

OK, sweet cheeks?
Psssst, need some troll food? Methinks It's gonna be a long thread.

silvereyes
04-29-2015, 05:52 PM
Maybe if everyone ignored Bruce Jenner and his sex issues he would be able to think clearly about these choices.

I don't get why anyone cares.

Thanks. I'm quite sick of all the nasty comments about him.

silvereyes
04-29-2015, 05:54 PM
And how does that concern you or anyone else not in the family?
It's spelled: t.....r....o......l.....l.

Susan B. Anthony
04-29-2015, 05:55 PM
Aunt Heather in da hizzouse. ^^

silvereyes
04-29-2015, 05:58 PM
Bitch in da house^^^

Susan B. Anthony
04-29-2015, 05:59 PM
Fail lol. ^^

silvereyes
04-29-2015, 06:04 PM
Loser^^^^

silvereyes
04-29-2015, 06:06 PM
Aunt Heather in da hizzouse. ^^

You're special kind of person. And I DON'T mean in a good way.

Your bridge called. It said come home.

Susan B. Anthony
04-29-2015, 06:06 PM
Lost. ^^

silvereyes
04-29-2015, 06:07 PM
Lost. ^^
It^^^^

Susan B. Anthony
You're special kind of person. And I DON'T mean in a good way.

Your bridge called. It said come home.

You left out the "a."

Speaking of A's, do you think Bruce...er, Aunt Heather....nah let's not go there.

Susan B. Anthony
It^^^^

So is Aunt Heather, bigot.

silvereyes
04-29-2015, 06:10 PM
So is Aunt Heather, bigot.

Vile^^^^

Susan B. Anthony
04-29-2015, 06:13 PM
Vile^^^^

He...er, she....er, it's not so bad. Let's go easy on him...er, her...er, it.

silvereyes
04-29-2015, 06:21 PM
He...er, she....er, it's not so bad. Let's go easy on him...er, her...er, it.

Bless yer tiny black heart. You're a real gem.

Susan B. Anthony
04-29-2015, 06:24 PM
Bless yer tiny black heart. You're a real gem.

And out comes the racist. How shocking.

PolWatch
04-29-2015, 06:40 PM
Do Not Call Each Other Names

Susan B. Anthony
04-29-2015, 06:41 PM
Out come the racial slurs?

But I don't mind being called a real gem, if that's the warning.

PolWatch
04-29-2015, 06:43 PM
Black heart has nothing to do with skin pigmentation

Susan B. Anthony
04-29-2015, 06:46 PM
Black heart has nothing to do with skin pigmentation

Silvereyes has such a white heart. :)

Chris
04-29-2015, 07:15 PM
Silvereyes has such a white heart. :)

Sweet heart.