PDA

View Full Version : Bush opens up on Obama -- finally

Bob
04-27-2015, 11:39 AM
I believe a good name for this report is the exotix report or breaking news

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/george-w-bush-just-sharply-115420467.html

President Barack Obama.Former President George W. Bush apparently did something over the weekend that is quite rare for him: He criticized his successor in the White House.According to multiple reports on a closed-door Saturday event with Jewish donors, Bush offered his harshest public assessment of President Barack Obama's foreign policy.
Bloomberg's Josh Rogin reported that Bush said (http://www.bloombergview.com/articles/2015-04-27/george-w-bush-bashes-obama-on-middle-east) Obama had caused the US to "retreat" around the world and that Obama had charted the wrong course in his nuclear negotiations with Iran.
"He also said Obama was misreading Iran's intentions while relaxing sanctions on Tehran too easily," Rogin wrote of Bush's remarks at a Nevada event hosted by the Republican Jewish Coalition. "Bush said that Obama's plan to lift sanctions on Iran with a promise that they could snap back in place at any time was not plausible.
"He also said the deal would be bad for American national security in the long term: 'You think the Middle East is chaotic now? Imagine what it looks like for our grandchildren. That's how Americans should view the deal.'"

Captain Obvious
04-27-2015, 11:40 AM
Not sure GW has any foreign policy credibility at this point.

exotix
04-27-2015, 11:56 AM
While Bush waged war and genocide in Iraq ... North Korea detonated it's first Atomic Bomb and Iran intensified it's nuclear capability ... not to mention creating Al-Queda-in-Iraq Arkansas-Mullah Tom Cotton tried to blame Obama for.

So only a lunatic could compare Obama to Bush.

Bo-4
04-27-2015, 12:05 PM
Yeah, Bushie will forever be remembered for his foreign policy skills.
:biglaugh:

"A few weeks ago, Dick Cheney says he thinks I’m the worst president of his lifetime. Which is interesting because I think Dick Cheney is the worst president of my lifetime. Quite a coincidence." -BHO

Captain Obvious
04-27-2015, 12:06 PM
lol - GW talking about foreign policy is like Hitler talking about good speech writing.

texan
04-27-2015, 01:20 PM

Yeah well everything reported there is 100% correct.

texan
04-27-2015, 01:27 PM

"A few weeks ago, Dick Cheney says he thinks I’m the worst president of his lifetime. Which is interesting because I think Dick Cheney is the worst president of my lifetime. Quite a coincidence." -BHO

Can't wait for Hillary to roll this out in the campaign...........I guess she will run on her and Obama's foreign policy? You pinheads are like sheep.........OH Oh OH let's jump on Bush.........Got news for you with the exception of Iraq (which I know is a dem, lots of lies, but never the less a dem favorite drum to beat) he was pretty good.

Who said this and when?
" Saddam Hussein's Iraq reminds us of what we learned in the 20th century and warns us of what we must know about the 21st. In this century, we learned through harsh experience that the only answer to aggression and illegal behavior is firmness, determination, and when necessary action.

In the next century, the community of nations may see more and more the very kind of threat Iraq poses now a rogue state with weapons of mass destruction ready to use them or provide them to terrorists, drug traffickers or organized criminals who travel the world among us unnoticed."

http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1998/02/17/transcripts/clinton.iraq/

Keep running your mouths simpletons, don't let any facts get into the way of your rhetoric.

Cigar
04-27-2015, 01:29 PM
:grin:

Bo-4
04-27-2015, 04:06 PM
Can't wait for Hillary to roll this out in the campaign...........I guess she will run on her and Obama's foreign policy? You pinheads are like sheep.........OH Oh OH let's jump on Bush.........Got news for you with the exception of Iraq (which I know is a dem, lots of lies, but never the less a dem favorite drum to beat) he was pretty good.

Who said this and when?
" Saddam Hussein's Iraq reminds us of what we learned in the 20th century and warns us of what we must know about the 21st. In this century, we learned through harsh experience that the only answer to aggression and illegal behavior is firmness, determination, and when necessary action.

In the next century, the community of nations may see more and more the very kind of threat Iraq poses now a rogue state with weapons of mass destruction ready to use them or provide them to terrorists, drug traffickers or organized criminals who travel the world among us unnoticed."

http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1998/02/17/transcripts/clinton.iraq/

Keep running your mouths simpletons, don't let any facts get into the way of your rhetoric.

Who you gonna run that has Hillary's foreign policy experience?

Maybe John Bolton?

http://www.bartcop.com/Bolton-chained-dog.jpg

Mac-7
04-27-2015, 04:24 PM

Did obumer really say that?

Its very low class for a sitting president to hurl personal insults at a previous president.

Bush deserves a lot of criticism for his decision to invade Iraq.

but even a dim bulb is qualified to notice another bulb is not burning at all.

Mac-7
04-27-2015, 04:26 PM

Maybe John Bolton?

Billary's foreign policy experience is a series of screwups.

Bo-4
04-27-2015, 04:29 PM
Billary's foreign policy experience is a series of screwups.

Really -- didn't you hear that Benghazi is dead?

OoOpS.. my alarm just went off! :-)

https://soundcloud.com/rockymountainmike/right-wing-troll-notification

Mac-7
04-27-2015, 04:31 PM
Really -- didn't you hear that Benghazi is dead?

So is the US ambassador and 3 other Americans.

Bo-4
04-27-2015, 04:31 PM

Its very low class for a sitting president to hurl personal insults at a previous president.

Bush deserves a lot of criticism for his decision to invade Iraq.

but even a dim bulb is qualified to notice another bulb is not burning at all.

Yes, he said it at the WH Correspondents Dinner.

And you just admitted that Dirty Dick Cheney ran the show for 8 years.

Kudos!!

Bo-4
04-27-2015, 04:34 PM
So is the US ambassador and 3 other Americans.

Bla Bla Fucking BLA

http://i.imgur.com/KOqBWcPl.png

Mac-7
04-27-2015, 04:39 PM
Bla Bla $#@!ing BLA

The difference is that those were acts of terror where the damage was done in a split second.

At Benghazi obamer and Billary ignored the cries for help for hours till the cries went silent.

Mac-7
04-27-2015, 04:40 PM

Kudos!!

I admitted nothing of the sort.

Howey
04-27-2015, 04:47 PM

Oh, the irony!!

Its very low class to hurl personal insults at a previous president.

Bob
04-27-2015, 04:49 PM

I know Obama has none.

Bob
04-27-2015, 04:50 PM
While Bush waged war and genocide in Iraq ... North Korea detonated it's first Atomic Bomb and Iran intensified it's nuclear capability ... not to mention creating Al-Queda-in-Iraq Arkansas-Mullah Tom Cotton tried to blame Obama for.

So only a lunatic could compare Obama to Bush.

i don't compare the two at all.

Bush is a true national leader.

Bob
04-27-2015, 04:51 PM
lol - GW talking about foreign policy is like Hitler talking about good speech writing.

Sorry, i am sure you mean Obama.

Bo-4
The difference is that those were acts of terror where the damage was done in a split second.

At Benghazi obamer and Billary ignored the cries for help for hours till the cries went silent.

No, the Republican Committee dismissed all that noise.. or perhaps you didn't hear?

Hey.. after Gowdy fails like the previous 9, do ANOTHER 10 or 15 of 'em.

C'mon, it'll be FUNNN!!

Howey
Hey, Mac-7

It's "Obummer"..

http://i.imgur.com/YoZIKjl.gif

Bob
04-27-2015, 04:53 PM

When I was flown to Germany by the Army, I really expected them to honor Adolf. I was raised in a Democrat family to hate Germans.

I found that most I met were kind people. They sure acted as if they liked Americans.

I find when they like you, you tend to like them.

Mac-7
04-27-2015, 04:55 PM
No, the Republican Committee dismissed all that noise.. or perhaps you didn't hear?

C'mon, it'll be FUNNN!!

A lot of guilty people have gone free for lack of evidence.

Mac-7
04-27-2015, 04:57 PM
When I was flown to Germany by the Army, I really expected them to honor Adolf. I was raised in a Democrat family to hate Germans.

I found that most I met were kind people. They sure acted as if they liked Americans.

I find when they like you, you tend to like them.

The Capt is full of it.

Hitler - like Obama - was good at giving speeches.

Bob
04-27-2015, 04:59 PM

Kudos!!

Bush ran the show for 8 full years.

Bob
04-27-2015, 05:01 PM
The Capt is full of it.

Hitler - like Obama - was good at giving speeches.

Unless the American listener speaks fluent German, trying to rate him by video of him talking is dumb.

We never rated Stalin that way.

But to the Germans, Hitler was a remarkable speaker.

I suspect the Germans now are sick of Obama.

Him tapping their leaders phone pissed them off.

Bo-4
04-27-2015, 05:35 PM
I admitted nothing of the sort.

Yes you did.. Obama went after CHENEY - not Bush.

He referred to him as a president. You lambasted O for calling out a former president.

Sooo.. you admit that Dirty Dick was our REAL POTUS for 8 years and, well -- you lose. ;-)

Bo-4
04-27-2015, 05:35 PM
Bush ran the show for 8 full years.

Sure Bob ... SURE ;-)

Bo-4
04-27-2015, 05:36 PM
Oh, the irony!!

Its very low class to hurl personal insults at a previous president.

Howey, our work is done here for today.

Personally, i'm done with idiocy. ;)

zelmo1234
04-27-2015, 05:48 PM

I actually agree with you that his skills were lacking, but how do you justify Obama's being better. the results sure are not?

zelmo1234
04-27-2015, 05:50 PM

Maybe John Bolton?

http://www.bartcop.com/Bolton-chained-dog.jpg

Yes but unfortunately for the Democrats with that experience is also a record, and there is NO success on that record.

zelmo1234
04-27-2015, 05:51 PM

Kudos!!

Good then you can all stop blaming Bush for everything

The Xl
04-27-2015, 05:53 PM
It's like yelling at a mirror

zelmo1234
04-27-2015, 05:53 PM
Bla Bla $#@!ing BLA

0 blamed on a video

0 emails deleted to cover up the murders

0 times the embassy's were denied additional security

0 times were rescue troops told to stand down.

zelmo1234
04-27-2015, 05:57 PM

C'mon, it'll be FUNNN!!

Kind of makes you wonder with all of the innocents' on the part of Hilary in the Benghazi thing, Why she went to all of the trouble to first not tell congress that she was using her personal server and then when they finally found out, why she had to take the time to have the server wiped clean so she could not prove her innocents'

You would think that she would have thought that through? maybe she is not presidential material, what do you all think

Bob
04-27-2015, 06:02 PM
Sure Bob ... SURE ;-)

I am surprised you think Cheney was in charge.

Tell me, what do Democrats gain by saying Cheney was in charge?

Does that mean you blame Cheney and not Bush?

Mac-7
04-27-2015, 06:06 PM
Yes you did.. Obama went after CHENEY - not Bush.

No, obumer used Cheney to go after bush.

Bo-4
04-27-2015, 06:08 PM
I am surprised you think Cheney was in charge.

Tell me, what do Democrats gain by saying Cheney was in charge?

Does that mean you blame Cheney and not Bush?

Mostly, yes.

Bushie was a spineless, underachieving Daddy's Boy (drunk and high until he was 40) who latched on to the neocon tribe.

Dirty Dick called the shots.

http://media.tumblr.com/5028f6fd60efee244d26f054b900b12e/tumblr_inline_mvx5a2ZBLc1rxgfkq.gif

Bob
04-27-2015, 06:11 PM
Mostly, yes. Bushie was a spineless Daddy's Boy who latched on to the neocon tribe.

Dirty Dick called the shots.

To be a Neocon means you lean towards Democrats.

Tell me then.

Why when Cheney in his book had the chance to claim he was in charge, did he refute it and state Bush at all tiimes was in charge?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8gMEqiVcr0