PDA

View Full Version : Sheriff's Right-Hand Man Quits In Wake Of Deputy's Killing Of Unarmed Man

Cigar
04-27-2015, 02:01 PM
The No. 2 official in the Tulsa, Oklahoma sheriff's office resigned on Monday after documents were released accusing him of intimidating employees to promote a white reserve deputy who later killed an unarmed black man, according to the Tulsa World newspaper.

Undersheriff Tim Albin’s resignation, which will be effective at the end of the week, was announced by Tulsa County Sheriff Stanley Glanz during a board of commissioners meeting, the newspaper reported.

"Given the gravity of the current situation ... he agreed that maybe it's time for a change," Glanz said. "I will continue to examine my organization, and there will be more changes in the coming days as I work to restore the integrity to the Sheriff's Office which the public has come to expect.”

The reserve deputy in question, Robert Bates, fatally shot the unarmed black man, Eric Harris, on April 2 when, according to the deputy, he mistook his gun for his Taser. Bates was charged with second-degree manslaughter and pleaded not guilty.

Read more: http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/robert-bates-tim-albin-resigns

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKCnB79oeoiIXkluLbiT2ta37vXVBLT 8nhnSRfOZFl7xvB96gImA

texan
04-27-2015, 02:06 PM
The No. 2 official in the Tulsa, Oklahoma sheriff's office resigned on Monday after documents were released accusing him of intimidating employees to promote a white reserve deputy who later killed an unarmed black man, according to the Tulsa World newspaper.

Undersheriff Tim Albin’s resignation, which will be effective at the end of the week, was announced by Tulsa County Sheriff Stanley Glanz during a board of commissioners meeting, the newspaper reported.

"Given the gravity of the current situation ... he agreed that maybe it's time for a change," Glanz said. "I will continue to examine my organization, and there will be more changes in the coming days as I work to restore the integrity to the Sheriff's Office which the public has come to expect.”

The reserve deputy in question, Robert Bates, fatally shot the unarmed black man, Eric Harris, on April 2 when, according to the deputy, he mistook his gun for his Taser. Bates was charged with second-degree manslaughter and pleaded not guilty.

Read more: http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/robert-bates-tim-albin-resigns

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKCnB79oeoiIXkluLbiT2ta37vXVBLT 8nhnSRfOZFl7xvB96gImA

Seriously whats that mean? From all we know and have seen about this, race didn't really have anything to do with this issue. But that doesn't stop you, here you go again. It appears to me the guy was getting preferential treatment because he was a friend and donor not white! You are part of the problem not part of the solution. Apply for work at the National Action Network you'd fit in there.

Cigar
04-27-2015, 02:12 PM
Seriously whats that mean? From all we know and have seen about this, race didn't really have anything to do with this issue. But that doesn't stop you, here you go again. It appears to me the guy was getting preferential treatment because he was a friend and donor not white! You are part of the problem not part of the solution. Apply for work at the National Action Network you'd fit in there.

Can you even READ the Thread or do you need someone to READ it to you?

Where does this Tread indicate Race had to do with it, other that the Unarmed Man being Shot to Death was Black?

texan
04-27-2015, 02:15 PM
Maybe you should read dipstick and you'll see what I highlighted. My pint is exactly that, why is race injected?

Bo-4
04-27-2015, 02:16 PM
Can you even READ the Thread or do you need someone to READ it to you?

Where does this Tread indicate Race had to do with it, other that the Unarmed Man being Shot to Death was Black?

They don't want to talk about ANY unarmed black guy getting shot no matter whether you bring race into it .. or not! ;-)

Bo-4
04-27-2015, 02:18 PM
Maybe you should read dipstick and you'll see what I highlighted. My pint is exactly that, why is race injected?

The article mentions it, just MAYBE because an unarmed black guy seems to be getting shot about once a week. Cigar didn't inject race in the slightest.

Susan B. Anthony
Americans and race. It's a plague upon your country.

Cigar

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that no one Black at the Department or News Paper is intimidating White Police Officers in Tulsa Oklahoma.

Just a guess ... :laugh:

Cigar
04-27-2015, 02:20 PM

http://www.chocolatecoveredlies.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/NYPD-1.jpg

Susan B. Anthony
04-27-2015, 02:24 PM
http://www.chocolatecoveredlies.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/NYPD-1.jpg

If that's true, what did black people do to deserve their respective chickens.

exotix
04-27-2015, 02:34 PM
Ok, so the old white dude buys himself a fake deputization ... conducts official police matters as a fake deputy ... kills an unarmed black as a fake cop ... accidentally reveals his motive about why he killed a black on camera with his attorney ... is released on bail and goes to the Bahamas ...

Need I say more ?

PattyHill
04-27-2015, 02:38 PM
Ok, so the old white dude buys himself a fake deputization ... conducts official police matters as a fake deputy ... kills an unarmed black as a fake cop ... accidentally reveals his motive about why he killed a black on camera with his attorney ... is released on bail and goes to the Bahamas ...

Need I say more ?

we should start a gofundme for him for his persecution.

THAT WAS A JOKE, everyone.

Susan B. Anthony
04-27-2015, 02:42 PM
we should start a gofundme for him for his persecution.

THAT WAS A JOKE, everyone.

Keep your day job.

GrassrootsConservative
04-27-2015, 02:43 PM
Problems created by government. If you like government or think we need them and support more of this government you are helping to create the problem.

Be less dependent.

texan
04-27-2015, 02:45 PM
The article mentions it, just MAYBE because an unarmed black guy seems to be getting shot about once a week. Cigar didn't inject race in the slightest.

BullS!!!!! He has a pattern of doing this and has brought in here again. You want me to go back and post the 1 million other posts where he supports or introduces race? Look at what I highlight, why is "White" & "Black" in there? Come on for what reason Einstein.......

Oh never mind, you agree because he is a liberal Obama supporter and I am not and that is just about how shallow you are............Spare me your BS please.

texan
04-27-2015, 02:49 PM
Just like the dem Governors are gonna win all over the country. He cuts and pastes something, make an inference and then hides behind it all saying what? Palms up! I didn't say nothing..............

Mr. Right
04-27-2015, 03:10 PM

From where do you hail, Susan B. Anthony ? Tell us where it's not a problem? Iceland?

Susan B. Anthony
04-27-2015, 03:12 PM
From where do you hail, @Susan B. Anthony (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1680) ? Tell us where it's not a problem? Iceland?

It doesn't matter. Race is still a plague upon America.

Mr. Right
04-27-2015, 03:16 PM
It doesn't matter. Race is still a plague upon America.

Race hustlers and race pimps are the problem. Soros funded race protesters (looters/rioters) are also the problem. Plenty of useful idiots to go around, too.

texan
04-27-2015, 03:21 PM
Sharpton funded in most cases is more likely.........

Susan B. Anthony
04-27-2015, 03:22 PM
Race hustlers and race pimps are the problem. Soros funded race protesters (looters/rioters) are also the problem. Plenty of useful idiots to go around, too.

I'm watching these riots live right now (yes, from another country). I just feel like...is this really the country Americans want? At some point, won't there be a backlash? It's just a bad situation all around.

GrassrootsConservative
04-27-2015, 03:25 PM
I'm watching these riots live right now (yes, from another country). I just feel like...is this really the country Americans want? At some point, won't there be a backlash? It's just a bad situation all around.

Unfortunately yes, the larger portion of Americans right now seem to want increased government and decreased freedoms. The government is creating the problems in the first place, but most don't get it.

Guess they want their policies to apply to everybody else but not themselves.

CreepyOldDude
04-27-2015, 03:40 PM
They don't want to talk about ANY unarmed black guy getting shot no matter whether you bring race into it .. or not! ;-)

Was race a real factor in this shooting? It seems to have been due more to incompetence, than intent.

GrassrootsConservative
04-27-2015, 03:47 PM

So you do want to talk about unarmed black guys getting shot?

I think that's the root of the problem. It shouldn't be something you want to do, Bo.

Ivan88
04-27-2015, 06:46 PM
If that's true, what did black people do to deserve their respective chickens.
Are you like those who accused Job of deserving his sufferings?
What if the ultimate issue is that the so called "Whites" are devils?

Susan B. Anthony
04-27-2015, 06:55 PM
Are you like those who accused Job of deserving his sufferings?
What if the ultimate issue is that the so called "Whites" are devils?

You haven't made much of a case for karma. Let me ask you again.

If the chickens are coming home to roost for white people because they as a race somehow deserve it, what have blacks as a race done to deserve their lot in life?

Calypso Jones
04-27-2015, 07:00 PM
this is the reason that Thomas Jefferson wanted them freed but not before they had education. Hell...blacks are less educated and more ignorant now than they've ever been. Not a one of them has ever been a slave, they've had what amounts to reparatons and they are STILL not happy. I don't think that they have that capacity. wouldn't surprise me before too long they started killing white children and eating them.

Susan B. Anthony
04-27-2015, 07:12 PM
this is the reason that Thomas Jefferson wanted them freed but not before they had education. Hell...blacks are less educated and more ignorant now than they've ever been. Not a one of them has ever been a slave, they've had what amounts to reparatons and they are STILL not happy. I don't think that they have that capacity. wouldn't surprise me before too long they started killing white children and eating them.
lol