PDA

View Full Version : Obama: "This Will Be My Last Political Campaign No Matter What"

Trinnity
07-11-2012, 05:36 AM
Ruh roh, he usually means something other than what he says...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_Acy5d3Erg

So why tell us this?

patrickt
07-11-2012, 07:06 AM
He's lying again. I have no doubt he'\ll be trying to get elected again. He'll shoot for the White House but he'll settle for replacing Barney Frank.

roadmaster
07-11-2012, 08:25 AM
Who is Mitts campaign manager? He doesn't seem to want to win.

Cigar
07-11-2012, 08:42 AM
ruh roh, he usually means something other than what he says...

So why tell us this?

keep hope alive ... :)

roadmaster
07-11-2012, 09:20 AM
keep hope alive ... :)

What hope, look around you. Talk to all quote races that have lost their jobs only some to find jobs half of what they use to make. Boarded up houses, quick sales, and some have turned to crime. 8 years ago companies were begging for employees now its the other way around. Then if they do have another job offer in another state, the company is not willing to help them with any expenses to get there. I have know some living in their cars just to attempt to get a job.

Deadwood
07-11-2012, 09:23 AM

So why tell us this?

Historically speaking, I don't think he has much choice. Has there ever been a one term president who came back to run again successfully at anything?

And no two term president in modern times has been so unseemly as to actually seek office; Clinton did by proxy but that doesn't count

Smartmouthwoman
07-11-2012, 09:35 AM
It'll be interesting to see what Obama does with the rest of his life. Is the man really such a great speaker people will pay him for personal appearances for the next 30 years? Will he go back to doing what he obviously loves best... lecturing students (sometimes called 'teaching?')

Maybe he'll go back into community activism and hang curtains. You know, something befitting his presidential experience?

http://blacknright.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/obama-hanging-curtains.jpg?w=544

Chris
07-11-2012, 09:39 AM
Once he crowns himself king he won't have to run for office again.

texmaster
07-11-2012, 09:40 AM
He's lying again. I have no doubt he'\ll be trying to get elected again. He'll shoot for the White House but he'll settle for replacing Barney Frank.

Of course he's lying. Just like he lied about our taxes going down and he was the second coming.

Cigar
07-11-2012, 11:11 AM
What hope, look around you. Talk to all quote races that have lost their jobs only some to find jobs half of what they use to make. Boarded up houses, quick sales, and some have turned to crime. 8 years ago companies were begging for employees now its the other way around. Then if they do have another job offer in another state, the company is not willing to help them with any expenses to get there. I have know some living in their cars just to attempt to get a job.

Not me ... everyone I talk to is doing way better them 2008!

If you're not ... maybe you should have put a couple hundred in the market in March of 2009!

Because it's done nothing but go up every since.

Chris
07-11-2012, 11:33 AM

If you're not ... maybe you should have put a couple hundred in the market in March of 2009!

You and one or two friends, cigar, do not an economy make. The ups and downs of economics are like the weather, local. What you personally experience is not generalizable to the entire economy.

Goldie Locks
07-11-2012, 11:51 AM

So why tell us this?

It means after this election, because he's just an ego driven narcissistic sociopath that he'll win and then install his Chavez style dictatorship

Cigar
07-11-2012, 11:54 AM
You and one or two friends, cigar, do not an economy make. The ups and downs of economics are like the weather, local. What you personally experience is not generalizable to the entire economy.

Good ... it looks like you understand Economics and are not buying into the Obama Scare Tactics.

Bravo for you ... :)

Chris
07-11-2012, 12:06 PM
Good ... it looks like you understand Economics and are not buying into the Obama Scare Tactics.

Bravo for you ... :)

Right, neither Obama's not Romney's scare tactics nor fantasy of how great everything will be if they're elected.

The Democrats are the party that says government will make you smarter, taller, richer, and remove the crabgrass on your lawn. The Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work and then they get elected and prove it.
~P. J. O'Rourke

coolwalker
07-11-2012, 03:40 PM
There is nothing else higher than maybe God, and even his ego can't fill that slot.

Peter1469
07-11-2012, 04:11 PM

The market net fell the second quarter of 2012.