PDA

View Full Version : Christie Speech at Brookings Institute

Cigar
07-11-2012, 06:43 AM
I have been saying this for years, but Conservatives have always denied that it's true ...

But NOW Chris Christie says it ....

During a speech at the Brookings Institution today, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) spoke out against the U.S. War on Drugs (video below).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAFmRvBEGsY&feature=player_embedded

Gov. Chris Christie said: “The war on drugs, while well-intentioned, has been a failure. We’re warehousing addicted people everyday in state prisons in New Jersey, giving them no treatment.”

"It costs us $49,000 a year to warehouse a prisoner in New Jersey state prisons last year. A full year of inpatient drug treatment costs $24,000 a year."

"If you're pro-life, as I am, you can't be pro-life just in the womb. Every life is precious and every one of God's creatures can be redeemed, but they won't if we ignore them."

patrickt
07-11-2012, 06:55 AM
Starting another thread with a lie. I realize it's an honored tradition for you but it gets old.

Cigar
07-11-2012, 06:58 AM
Starting another thread with a lie. I realize it's an honored tradition for you but it gets old.

So do this ...

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/HeadUpAss.jpg

Just keep telling yourself that everything in the Video is a Lie and that NOT Christie who is taking.

Peter1469
07-11-2012, 03:34 PM
I agree that the war on drugs is a failure.

Mainecoons
07-11-2012, 04:15 PM
It is a failure. A flaming failure. Good for Christie to call it like it is.

Cigar
07-12-2012, 07:19 AM
It is a failure. A flaming failure. Good for Christie to call it like it is.

If you read or watch the video, you'll see that we agree ...

Next time chew before you swallow.

Mainecoons
07-12-2012, 09:21 AM
I didn't comment on whether we agree and frankly I could care less. You really aren't worth the trouble, paid troll.

Cigar
07-12-2012, 09:24 AM
I didn't comment on whether we agree and frankly I could care less. You really aren't worth the trouble, paid troll.

The Republican way = Keep talking stupid and the stupid will believe.