PDA

View Full Version : Looks like Mitt's a Hit with NAACP

Cigar
07-11-2012, 11:01 AM
The NAACP Convention was politely, quietly listening to Romney until ...he said he'd repeal Obamacare. Then you could hear them groaning, mumbling, but they didn't yell at him. They were very polite.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEByrz4lu24&feature=player_embedded

House Republicans planning to vote on the repeal (http://thinkprogress.org/health/2012/07/11/514433/groundhog-day-republicans-pledge-to-replace-obamacare-as-soon-as-they-repeal-it/) of the Affordable Care Act for the 31st time on Wednesday, the party’s presidential candidate was booed loudly for suggesting he would repeal the law if elected. Speaking at the NAACP conference in Houston, Texas, Mitt Romney asserted that he would repeal “wasteful” programs that don’t promote job growth. “Including Obamacare,” Romney said, to a resounding chorus of boos from the crowd. Watch it:

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2012/07/11/514645/as-gop-plans-to-vote-on-obamacare-repeal-romney-booed-for-suggesting-he-would-do-the-same/

sec
07-11-2012, 12:43 PM
At this level you would think boo's would not occur; oh well, liberals are what they are

Cigar
07-11-2012, 01:17 PM
At this level you would think boo's would not occur; oh well, liberals are what they are

The good news is ... no one needed to bring Guns to show their Balls. :)

coolwalker
07-11-2012, 01:24 PM
I remember an old saying..."class will out". Romney shows class by having the intestinal fortitude to speak the truth and various people can't take the truth.

Cigar
07-11-2012, 01:27 PM
I remember an old saying..."class will out". Romney shows class by having the intestinal fortitude to speak the truth and various people can't take the truth.

Interesting that you would care more about Obama speaking to the NAACP ... than the NAACP or Black People. Why is that?

Speak as an actual Black Person ... I already know and agree with the President policies.

But if you need The President to speak to you, maybe you should ask.

Cigar
07-11-2012, 02:13 PM
http://www.buzzfeed.com/jpmoore/reaction-faces-from-the-crowd-at-mitt-romneys-naa#HTWF2 :grin:

coolwalker
07-11-2012, 02:34 PM
Interesting that you would care more about Obama speaking to the NAACP ... than the NAACP or Black People. Why is that?

Speak as an actual Black Person ... I already know and agree with the President policies.

But if you need The President to speak to you, maybe you should ask.The president is coming to my area this Friday. I plan on staying at work. The NAACP is an outdated organization that stirs up trouble at every chance they get. They can have this group with no questions, but are Caucasians allowed to have such a group to advance and/or enhance Caucasians? No. That would be racist. Quite the double standard.

Cigar
07-11-2012, 02:46 PM
The president is coming to my area this Friday. I plan on staying at work. The NAACP is an outdated organization that stirs up trouble at every chance they get. They can have this group with no questions, but are Caucasians allowed to have such a group to advance and/or enhance Caucasians? No. That would be racist. Quite the double standard.

Sure you can ... the only problem is ... they hide on the Internet.

coolwalker
07-11-2012, 02:53 PM
Sure you can ... the only problem is ... they hide on the Internet.

You just don't get it do you. The real racists do hide. The rest of us are just people of a race. We don't promote it or hide from it. We just are. Negros however have to have all these "black" things, setting them apart. we want to be united, not divided. Why is it you continue to keep everything separate...because deep down you hate Caucasians but don't have the guts to say so.

Mainecoons
07-11-2012, 03:00 PM
It is to his credit that he's not a hit with the NAACP. What a bunch of flaming, entitlement loving racists. Always with the hands out.

Lyndon Johnson would be proud of what he has done to blacks in America. Lyndon hated them, you know.

Cigar
07-11-2012, 03:03 PM
It is to his credit that he's not a hit with the NAACP. What a bunch of flaming, entitlement loving racists. Always with the hands out.

Lyndon Johnson would be proud of what he has done to blacks in America. Lyndon hated them, you know.

Why don't you strap a pare on and go tell them that to their face ... don't worry ... you're save here among friends.

Tough-Guy :)

coolwalker
07-11-2012, 03:06 PM
Ah violence. Always the answer in certain cultures.

Cigar
07-11-2012, 03:08 PM
Ah violence. Always the answer in certain cultures.

Come-On ... with you ... the word ain't Violence ... :)

Nothing a strong breeze can't handle :)