PDA

View Full Version : Freddie Gray may have had spinal surgery a week prior to arrest....

Pages : [1] 2 3

JDubya
04-29-2015, 08:31 AM
This could get interesting....

The truth always comes to light...BREAKING: FREDDY GRAY HAD SPINE SURGERY JUST ONE WEEK BEFORE ARREST

CONFIRMED: Court records show Freddie Gray was receiving a structured settlement from Allstate Insurance and attempted to convert it into one lump sum in early March

———————————————————————————————————————————–

EXCLUSIVE: The Fourth Estate has learned that Freddy Gray’s life-ending injuries to his spine may have possibly been the result of spinal and neck surgery that he allegedly received a week before he was arrested, not from rough excessively rough treatment or abuse from police.

The Fourth Estate has contacted sources who allege that Freddy Gray received spinal and neck surgery a week before we was arrested, and was allegedly receiving a large structured settlement from Allstate Insurance. The surgery is allegedly related to a car accident in which Gray was involved.

Sources allege that Gray also attempted to refinance his structured settlement into one lump sum payment through Peachtree Funding.

If this is true, then it is possible that Gray’s spinal injury resulting from his encounter with the Baltimore Police was not the result of rough-handling or abuse, but rather a freak accident that occurred when Gray should have been at home resting, not selling drugs.

The structured settlement from Allstate and Gray’s attempt to convert it into one lump sum payment has been confirmed by Howard County Circuit Court Records.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b62_1430261133

If this story is true....

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/59789309.jpg

Cigar
04-29-2015, 08:44 AM
Here We-Go

http://blogs.discovery.com/.a/6a00d8341bf67c53ef0168e6da34b3970c-pi

Common Sense
04-29-2015, 08:47 AM
Lots of people have pre existing conditions, injuries etc... If it is true then it certainly contributed to his death. However, it's highly unlikely he would have died if not for the police. Police sometimes use excessive force on women, children and the elderly.

Mister D
04-29-2015, 08:49 AM
If this is true, then it is possible that Gray’s spinal injury resulting from his encounter with the Baltimore Police was not the result of rough-handling or abuse, but rather a freak accident that occurred when Gray should have been at home resting, not selling drugs.

That might leave a mark.

Bo-4
04-29-2015, 08:50 AM
Doesn't mean the cops didn't break the dude. No seatbelt for one thing.. WAY late on medical help for another.

Mister D
04-29-2015, 08:51 AM
Doesn't mean the cops didn't break the dude. No seatbelt for one thing.. WAY late on medical help for another.

It does mean they might not have. It also might mean you guys are tools. Again. :wink:

Captain Obvious
04-29-2015, 08:52 AM

lol!

"We know you're a violent felon but please use a seatbelt, for safety"

:biglaugh:

Common
04-29-2015, 08:52 AM
I saw this on another forum and ive searched everything I know and I cant find this anywhere. If this were true I beleive it would be on every mainstream site. I think this should be taken as bogus until it is reported on mainstream sites

Archer0915
04-29-2015, 08:57 AM
I saw this on another forum and ive searched everything I know and I cant find this anywhere. If this were true I beleive it would be on every mainstream site. I think this should be taken as bogus until it is reported on mainstream sites

But it does not make them money!

Still, I will get my GEEK on and search!

Mister D
04-29-2015, 09:01 AM
lol!

"We know you're a violent felon but please use a seatbelt, for safety"

I mean what can you really say to that? :laugh:

JDubya
04-29-2015, 09:05 AM

Did you try Googling - Freddie Gray spinal surgery...?

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=freddie+gray+spinal+surgery

And BTW, isn't it the mainstream media that are always the last ones to report a story like this because they're too afraid of offending people?

Archer0915
04-29-2015, 09:06 AM
Found this. It seems true in part:

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/04/28/did-freddie-gray-have-spinal-surgery-from-car-accident-a-week-before-his-arrest/

But the surgery is up in the air:

Obviously if Freddie Gray Jr. (https://myspace.com/freddie_4rm_south/photos) did FACTUALLY have spinal and neck surgery less than two weeks before his encounter with police resulting in death from a spinal injury – such a revelation would be a game changer.
Perhaps the media will begin to look a little closer at the claim. Perhaps it is an unfounded and unwarranted claim. However, it is very interesting and deserves further inquiry.

Cigar
04-29-2015, 09:08 AM
Lots of people have pre existing conditions, injuries etc... If it is true then it certainly contributed to his death. However, it's highly unlikely he would have died if not for the police. Police sometimes use excessive force on women, children and the elderly.

Kinda makes it hard to Ride a Bike, let alone WALK, wouldn't yea think :laugh:

del
04-29-2015, 09:36 AM
Found this. It seems true in part:

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/04/28/did-freddie-gray-have-spinal-surgery-from-car-accident-a-week-before-his-arrest/

But the surgery is up in the air:

well, if the conservative treehouse says it's true...

:rofl:

texan
04-29-2015, 09:41 AM
Here We-Go

Come on Cigar. I don't know what it changes but it is a pretty big thing to find out, IF TRUE. I don't know all the details, but they should have gotten him assistance sooner right? Didn't they mishandle his treatment after the "accident" (if an accident, which I doubt)? He also mentions above he was "selling drugs," I had heard they couldn't substantiate that point, am I incorrect?

I will say that a known criminal in a known place where he has been selling before would make him a target to stop and search. My point is before we launch into "oh here we go again" from both sides can't the DOJ and other investigators do their jobs? Do we need to burn down a black city before everything is checked out? I just don't follow the thought process of sane people on these issues. People need to stop making excuses for bad behavior and stop using bad behavior when they know things need to be investigated. Usually the facts win out.

Archer0915
04-29-2015, 09:42 AM
well, if the conservative treehouse says it's true...

Did not read a fucking thing. What the fuck is the issue. Read the damned thing and you might learn that conservative is not the issue progressivism is.

Fuck this is pathetic.

del
04-29-2015, 09:45 AM
Did not read a fucking thing. What the fuck is the issue. Read the damned thing and you might learn that conservative is not the issue progressivism is.

Fuck this is pathetic.

i read it. i also read an article that said the law suit had nothing to do with his back and was pursuant to a lead paint case.

in any event, if you really expect me to sign up for a story that's so squirrelly even drudge isn't flogging it, i'm afraid you're going to be disappointed.

has fuzzy slippers posted anything on this?

Polecat
04-29-2015, 09:47 AM
Lynch mob is as lynch mob does. Who wears the rope and who slaps the horses butt may change but the game remains the same.

Cigar
04-29-2015, 09:48 AM
i read it. i also read an article that said the law suit had nothing to do with his back and was pursuant to a lead paint case.

in any event, if you really expect me to sign up for a story that's so squirrelly even drudge isn't flogging it, i'm afraid you're going to be disappointed.

As Week Number 2 passes, still no explanation from the Police ... Huimm, are we sure The Cops haven't had enough time to come up with a story?

Cigar
04-29-2015, 09:49 AM
Lynch mob is as lynch mob does. Who wears the rope and who slaps the horses butt may change but the game remains the same.

http://media.cagle.com/53/2015/04/28/163235_600.jpg
http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/ucomics.com/la150428.gif

Archer0915
04-29-2015, 10:00 AM

The partially true part was simply a settlement and it was related to lead from what I can tell. I (and the site) was saying the spinal surgery was probably BS. Damn it is no fucking wonder... Try to beat a person down who is on your side...

Progressivism is fucking retarded. Cut off your damn face to spite your nose.

At least @Cigar (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=294) has sense enough to know when to accept that people on the other side in most things may agree with you on a few things.

You and your ilk create such hate!

JDubya
04-29-2015, 10:00 AM
It won't matter even if it's 100% proven he'd had neck & spine surgery, was out selling drugs on the street & injured himself running from the police.

The excuse makers will be making all the same old, usual excuses, denying it's true, deflecting blame to the cops, etc, etc, etc.

Anything but admit they jumped the gun as always & anything but admit they were, as always, wrong.

Dangermouse
04-29-2015, 10:02 AM
...So if he had had back surgery, then throwing him in a van screaming in agony handcuffed but unrestrained for a rough ride to jail is fine?

Archer0915
04-29-2015, 10:05 AM
...So if he had had back surgery, then throwing him in a van screaming in agony handcuffed but unrestrained for a rough ride to jail is fine?

there is no real evidence at this point that he had a back issue or a car wreck.

Captain Obvious
04-29-2015, 10:08 AM

Yes, of course arresting officers should on the spot check a criminal's medical history before engaging a police action.

Where do these fucking people come from? Seriously...

Mac-7
04-29-2015, 10:11 AM
Here We-Go

I wish we could find Obama apologists who know how to write.

undine
04-29-2015, 10:14 AM
It won't matter even if it's 100% proven he'd had neck & spine surgery, was out selling drugs on the street & injured himself running from the police.

The excuse makers will be making all the same old, usual excuses, denying it's true, deflecting blame to the cops, etc, etc, etc.

Anything but admit they jumped the gun as always & anything but admit they were, as always, wrong.
You're right, it wouldn't matter. Cops shouldn't injure people for anything but preventing bodily harm to someone.

JDubya
04-29-2015, 10:15 AM

I saw the video.

He wasn't screaming & they didn't throw him.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7YV0EtkWyno

Yes, he was moaning, but they all do that crap. Didn't hear him once tell them that he'd recently had surgery either. So, how were they supposed to know? And all this business about the intentionally rough ride is idle speculation without one shred of evidence or proof.

Also.... as reported in the above video, aside from the spinal injury, THERE WAS NOT ANOTHER MARK ON HIM ANYWHERE!!!

Not a cut, scrape or bruise.

So, please tell us.... if he had been intentionally bounced around in the back of a metal van cage with no restraints, how he escaped any other physical trauma.

I'd be interested in hearing the theories on that.

Bo-4
04-29-2015, 10:16 AM
It does mean they might not have. It also might mean you guys are tools. Again. :wink:

They violated procedure whether they had anything to do with Freddie's death or not.

They'll be stroking a big fat check.

texan
04-29-2015, 10:19 AM

For the record something is rotten in Denmark on this one.......But when you are talking about peoples lives one way or another can't we at least figure out what happened for sure? With that many people involved who knows what is being said or not said. There is a reason people have rights and we should make sure.

Mac-7
04-29-2015, 10:24 AM
I saw the video.

He wasn't screaming & they didn't throw him.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7YV0EtkWyno

Yes, he was moaning, but they all do that crap. Didn't hear him once tell them that he'd recently had surgery either. So, how were they supposed to know? And all this business about the intentionally rough ride is idle speculation without one shred of evidence or proof.

Also.... as reported in the above video, aside from the spinal injury, THERE WAS NOT ANOTHER MARK ON HIM ANYWHERE!!!

Not a cut, scrape or bruise.

So, please tell us.... if he had been intentionally bounced around in the back of a metal van cage with no restraints, how he escaped any other physical trauma.

I'd be interested in hearing the theories on that.

It sounds like the cops did nothing wrong.

Captain Obvious
04-29-2015, 10:25 AM

Agreed

But cop haters will be cop haters and thugs will be thugs.

Cigar
04-29-2015, 10:29 AM
Come on Cigar. I don't know what it changes but it is a pretty big thing to find out, IF TRUE. I don't know all the details, but they should have gotten him assistance sooner right? Didn't they mishandle his treatment after the "accident" (if an accident, which I doubt)? He also mentions above he was "selling drugs," I had heard they couldn't substantiate that point, am I incorrect?

I will say that a known criminal in a known place where he has been selling before would make him a target to stop and search. My point is before we launch into "oh here we go again" from both sides can't the DOJ and other investigators do their jobs? Do we need to burn down a black city before everything is checked out? I just don't follow the thought process of sane people on these issues. People need to stop making excuses for bad behavior and stop using bad behavior when they know things need to be investigated. Usually the facts win out.

Ok so you've lumped a lot of broad brush assumptions into a couple sentences ...

Correct, we don't have all the information and details ... but why are we still saying that more than two weeks later? :huh: Why? Interesting?

Also, your assertion of why "we" need to burn down a black city, is visually and metaphorically untrue. Yes, just like in all Riots, a few cowards take liberty of anonymity, that happens in all Riots. Far more people where where trying to prevent violence and that's has been well documented through "visual" evidence and first-hand reporting. Lastly, a couple blocks in Baltimore doesn't make it a Black City, I personally know that because I've been there.

Cigar
04-29-2015, 10:32 AM

// archived//

To be re-posted after the Facts come out.

Captain Obvious
04-29-2015, 10:32 AM
// archived//

// archived //

Mac-7
04-29-2015, 10:33 AM
Ok so you've lumped a lot of broad brush assumptions into a couple sentences ...

Correct, we don't have all the information and details ... but why are we still saying that more than two weeks later? :huh: Why? Interesting?

Also, your assertion of why "we" need to burn down a black city, is visually and metaphorically untrue. Yes, just like in all Riots, a few cowards take liberty of anonymity, that happens in all Riots. Far more people where where trying to prevent violence and that's has been well documented through "visual" evidence and first-hand reporting. Lastly, a couple blocks in Baltimore doesn't make it a Black City, I personally know that because I've been there.

This is a racial story.

Obumer, Billary and the entire news media are speaking in terms of race.

So when the citizens burning down a city are mostly black and an idiot black motor says its ok then blacks are going to be discussed in negative terms.

All of this only makes your people look bad.

Bo-4
04-29-2015, 10:44 AM

Fuck this is pathetic.

Three "fucks" in four sentences? Well, at least you give more than two! :D

Archer0915
04-29-2015, 10:47 AM
Three "$#@!s" in four sentences? Well, at least you give more than two! :D

%$$#%#%%#^$#*$^)(#*$&(#*%^%#@E$$%*@#^$@#%$*&#@!

JDubya
04-29-2015, 10:47 AM

The facts will be twisted around to make it sound like they did, one way or another.

Cigar
04-29-2015, 10:48 AM
The facts will be twisted around to make it sound like they did, one way or another.

Kinda strange when two weeks later there's no explanation. :huh:

Humm ... why is that? :rollseyes:

Cigar
04-29-2015, 10:50 AM
This is a racial story.

Obumer, Billary and the entire news media are speaking in terms of race.

So when the citizens burning down a city are mostly black and an idiot black motor says its ok then blacks are going to be discussed in negative terms.

All of this only makes your people look bad.

Don't worry ... ignore it ... it will just go away ... until the next time.

Kinda like Governing Republican Style :laugh:

GRUMPY
04-29-2015, 10:52 AM
freddie gray, does it really matter....seriously did it matter in fergytown that the gentle giant was neither gentle nor putting his hands up....did it matter that young trayvon was a ranting aspiring thug that attacked a man for no reason at all....did it matter that poor mr garner had been arrested some thirty times, resisted arrest and was a cardiac arrest waiting to happen....no....just a palestinianized culture looking for an excuse to rage.....gray was a life long parasite, a drug dealer spending the greater part of his time killing the community, resisted arrest and now is thankfully no more.....did the police engage in some misconduct, that is yet to be determined but it will not matter to the good citizens of baltimore and the seemingly endless parade of race pimps selling the false of the white man out to get you.....black culture has become a cancer that is spreading....

JDubya
04-29-2015, 10:54 AM
Kinda strange when two weeks later there's no explanation. :huh:

Humm ... why is that? :rollseyes:

Maybe they're waiting for the investigation to conclude?

Ya think?

Isn't that what they always do before running off half c*cked to the media vultures?

Susan B. Anthony
04-29-2015, 10:54 AM
He wants a settlement and he needs cash now!

Call AG Wentworth 877-CASH NOW.

JDubya
04-29-2015, 10:56 AM
II can't believe the stupid, idiotic word filter here won't let you write "c o c k e d" without those substituting it with those dumbass comic book symbols.

Talk about going overboard.

Cigar
04-29-2015, 11:04 AM
freddie gray, does it really matter....seriously did it matter in fergytown that the gentle giant was neither gentle nor putting his hands up....did it matter that young trayvon was a ranting aspiring thug that attacked a man for no reason at all....did it matter that poor mr garner had been arrested some thirty times, resisted arrest and was a cardiac arrest waiting to happen....no....just a palestinianized culture looking for an excuse to rage.....gray was a life long parasite, a drug dealer spending the greater part of his time killing the community, resisted arrest and now is thankfully no more.....did the police engage in some misconduct, that is yet to be determined but it will not matter to the good citizens of baltimore and the seemingly endless parade of race pimps selling the false of the white man out to get you.....black culture has become a cancer that is spreading....

You ain't seen nothing yet sport. We're just getting Warmed Up ... :grin:

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/09IYsh1TIng/hqdefault.jpg

Grumpy ... :jackoff: are you the same Puzzy who tries to Rule The Corvette Forum? :laugh:

Cigar
04-29-2015, 11:05 AM
He wants a settlement and he needs cash now!

Call AG Wentworth 877-CASH NOW.

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Jg_e60966_2098675.jpg

Cigar
04-29-2015, 11:05 AM
Maybe they're waiting for the investigation to conclude?

Ya think?

Isn't that what they always do before running off half c*cked to the media vultures?

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/25235723.jpg

donttread
04-29-2015, 11:27 AM

So what? His neck and throat just ... broke... because he'd had surgery?

JDubya
04-29-2015, 11:31 AM
So what? His neck and throat just ... broke... because he'd had surgery?

I let you work on figuring out how that works for yourself as long as it takes...

del
04-29-2015, 11:44 AM
The partially true part was simply a settlement and it was related to lead from what I can tell. I (and the site) was saying the spinal surgery was probably BS. Damn it is no fucking wonder... Try to beat a person down who is on your side...

Progressivism is fucking retarded. Cut off your damn face to spite your nose.

At least @Cigar (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=294) has sense enough to know when to accept that people on the other side in most things may agree with you on a few things.

You and your ilk create such hate!

moar drama, please

donttread
04-29-2015, 11:51 AM
I let you work on figuring out how that works for yourself as long as it takes...

It doesn't happen without "help"

JDubya
04-29-2015, 12:00 PM
It doesn't happen without "help"

Right.

And by being up out of bed, where he was supposed to be recuperating, selling drugs then running from the cops who had legitimate cause to pursue & arrest him, he HELPed it happen all by himself.

GrassrootsConservative
04-29-2015, 12:27 PM

ARE YOU READY TO STOP SUPPORTING THE DEMOCRATS' POLICE STATE THEN?

I assume not, but if you tell me you are the first step is complete.

Mister D
04-29-2015, 12:30 PM
I've only had minor surgery but even them I was told not to do anything strenuous for 3 weeks.

Archer0915
04-29-2015, 12:32 PM
I've only had minor surgery but even them I was told not to do anything strenuous for 3 weeks.

Shuute I had my gallbladder removed and then went shopping, ate Italian and went to the shop...

thara again I am a dumbass because I also lit up a smoke to get kicked out of the hospital. Walked out paralyzed (they said it) with a broken elbow, knee and ribs... Went to work a couple of days later.

Mister D
04-29-2015, 12:33 PM
Shuute I had my gallbladder removed and then went shopping, ate Italian and went to the shop...

I'm an athlete. The doc said no way for at least three weeks. I complied. Stupid not to. Come to think of it I didn't run from the cops either.

Archer0915
04-29-2015, 12:38 PM
I'm an athlete. The doc said no way for at least three weeks. I complied. Stupid not to. Come to think of it I didn't run from the cops either.

Neither did I! But that van made a mess of my mustang!

Also it is one thing to go to the doctor it is another to be taken to the hospital against your will.

They did not even try to make me pay because I tried to refuse service and did not sign anything.

All they did was drug me, stuck a tube in my dick and down my throat! I fought them to the point of them having to strap me down. Can you say kidnapping.

donttread
04-29-2015, 02:54 PM
Right.

And by being up out of bed, where he was supposed to be recuperating, selling drugs then running from the cops who had legitimate cause to pursue & arrest him, he HELPed it happen all by himself.

Does that include the throat trauma

Redrose
04-29-2015, 03:13 PM
When I had my back fused, I was in hospital and rehab for 23 days. Then with a walker for 6 months.
I cant imagine what spine surgery he had that allowed him to be that active that quickly. Maybe a phony story. He may have had some whiplash and his atty. had some bs minor surgery done to beef up the law suit.

My advice to anyone with a spine/neck issue.....don't tussle with police.

Mac-7
04-29-2015, 03:24 PM
Don't worry ... ignore it ... it will just go away ... until the next time.

Kinda like Governing Republican Style :laugh:

I think black people will keep getting hurt as long as they keep doing stupid stuff.

But there is nothing to be gained by dumbing down the whole country to allow them to fit on.

Calypso Jones
04-29-2015, 09:00 PM
according to sources, the Washington post has received a report of a person who was arrested and IN the van although separated by a partition, with Freddy Gray. He said that he heard, Gray banging around in the van he believes in an attempt to harm himself. According to reports, Gray was supposed to be home recovering from spinal surgery that he had just had, rather than out of his bike making his drug deals.

By Peter Hermann April 29 at 9:10 PM

BALTIMORE — A prisoner sharing a police transport van with Freddie Gray told investigators that he could hear Gray “banging against the walls” of the vehicle and believed that he “was intentionally trying to injure himself,” according to an investigative document obtained by The Washington Post.

The prisoner, who is currently in jail, was separated from Gray by a metal partition and could not see him. His statement is contained in an application for a search warrant, which is sealed by the court. The Post was given the document under the condition that the prisoner not be named because the person who provided it feared for the inmate’s safety.

The document, written by a Baltimore police investigator, offers the first glimpse of what might have happened inside the van. It is not clear whether any additional evidence backs up the prisoner’s version.

Gray was found unconscious in the wagon when it arrived at a police station on April 12. The 25-year-old had suffered a spinal injury and died a week later, touching off waves of protests across Baltimore, capped by a riot Monday in which hundreds of angry residents torched buildings, looted stores and pelted police officers with rocks.

Police have said they do not know whether Gray was injured during the arrest or during his 30-minute ride in the van. The account by the prisoner contained in the affidavit is just one piece of an ongoing investigation by local police and the U.S. Justice Department.

Social media users capture massive protests in New York on Wednesday against the death of Freddie Gray in Baltimore. (Ashleigh Joplin/The Washington Post)
Jason Downs, one of the attorneys for the Gray family, said the family had not been told of the prisoner’s comments to investigators.

“We disagree with any implication that Freddie Gray severed his own spinal cord,” Downs said. “We question the accuracy of the police reports we’ve seen thus far, including the police report that says Mr. Gray was arrested without force or incident.”

Baltimore police said they will wrap up their investigation Friday and turn the results over to the Baltimore state’s attorney’s office, which will decide whether to seek an indictment. Six police officers, including a lieutenant and a sergeant, have been suspended.

Capt. Eric Kowalczyk, chief spokesman for the Baltimore Police Department, declined to comment on the affidavit, citing the ongoing investigation.

The affidavit is part of a search warrant seeking the seizure of the uniform worn by one of the officers involved in Gray’s arrest or transport. It does not say how many officers were in the van, whether any reported that they heard banging or whether they would have been able to help Gray if he was seeking to injure himself. Police have mentioned only two prisoners in the van.

Baltimore Police Commissioner Anthony W. Batts has admitted flaws in the way officers handled Gray after they chased him through a West Baltimore housing project and arrested him. They said they later found a switchblade clipped to the inside of his pants. Batts has said officers repeatedly ignored Gray’s pleas for medical help and failed to secure him with a safety belt or harness in the back of the transport van.

Video shot by several bystanders has fueled the rage in West Baltimore. It shows two officers on top of Gray, their knees in his back, and then dragging his seemingly limp body to the van as he cried out.

Batts has said Gray stood on one leg and climbed into the van on his own.

The van driver stopped three times while transporting Gray to a booking center, the first to put him in leg irons. Batts said the officer described Gray as “irate.” The search warrant application says Gray “continued to be combative in the police wagon.”

The van driver made a second stop, five minutes later, and asked an officer to help check on Gray. At that stop, police have said the van driver found Gray on the floor of the van and put him back on the seat, still without restraints. Police said Gray asked for medical help at that point.

The third stop was to put the other prisoner — a 38-year-old man accused of violating a protective order — into the van. The van was then driven six blocks to the Western District station. Gray was taken from there to a hospital, where he died April 19.

The prisoner, who is in jail, could not be reached for comment. No one answered the phone at his house, and an attorney was not listed in court records.

Batts has said officers violated policy by failing to properly restrain Gray. But the president of the Baltimore police union noted that the policy mandating seat belts took effect April 3 and was e-mailed to officers as part of a package of five policy changes on April 9, three days before Gray was arrested.

Gene Ryan, the police union president, said many officers aren’t reading the new policies – updated to meet new national standards – because they think they’re the same rules they already know, with only cosmetic changes. The updates are supposed to be read out during pre-shift meetings.

The previous policy was written in 1997, when the department used smaller, boxier wagons that officers called “ice cream trucks.” They originally had a metal bar that prisoners had to hold during the ride. Seat belts were added later, but the policy left their use discretionary.

Ryan said that until all facts become clear, he “urged everyone not to rush to judgment. The facts as presented will speak for themselves. I just wish everyone would take a step back and a deep breath, and let the investigation unfold.”

The search warrant application says that detectives at the time did not know where the officer’s uniform was located and that they wanted his department-issued long-sleeve shirts, pants and black boots or shoes. The document says investigators think that Gray’s DNA might be found on the officer’s clothes.

Keith L. Alexander contributed to this report.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/...1-f0feafdd1394 (http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/crime/prisoner-in-van-said-freddie-gray-was-banging-against-the-walls-during-ride/2015/04/29/56d7da10-eec6-11e4-8666-a1d756d0218e_story.html?tid=hpModule_99d5f542-86a2-11e2-9d71-f0feafdd1394)

Captain Obvious
04-29-2015, 09:22 PM
And folks are bitching he wasn't seatbelted.

JDubya
04-29-2015, 09:26 PM
And folks are $#@!ing he wasn't seatbelted.

Well, you know what will happen.

After it gets proven that he injured himself & the cops didn't brutalize him, the focus of the protest will change to their unintentional negligence.

And of course, there will be more looting & burning over that.

Mac-7
04-29-2015, 09:29 PM
http://www.washingtonpost.com

What will black people say if yet another black riot was based on lies?

Captain Obvious
04-29-2015, 09:32 PM
Free shoes

exotix
04-29-2015, 09:32 PM
How does one bang ones head against the wall of a van and sever the spinal cord ? ... you can barely do that when ejected from a fast moving vehicle.

Captain Obvious
04-29-2015, 09:33 PM
How does one bang ones head against the wall of a van and sever the spinal cord ? ... you can barely do that when ejected from a fast moving vehicle.

Diving accidents, head first are common spinal injuries.

Mac-7
04-29-2015, 09:35 PM

If the investigation shows that the police did nothing wrong then black people burned down a city for no reason.

Calypso Jones
04-29-2015, 09:35 PM

because....he had had spinal surgery the week before. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? would someone intentionally harm themselves in order to frame someone else? It wouldn't be the first time. Being 25, with public schooling, he probably never thought about severed spine means death.

Calypso Jones
04-29-2015, 09:36 PM

they'd say, black lies matter.

Dr. Who
04-29-2015, 09:38 PM

The testimony of a criminal is to be taken at face value and not possibly contingent on deal making?

Susan B. Anthony
04-29-2015, 09:40 PM
http://oi59.tinypic.com/14cba04.jpg

exotix
04-29-2015, 09:40 PM
If the investigation shows that the police did nothing wrong then black people burned down a city for no reason.
because....he had had spinal surgery the week before. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? would someone intentionally harm themselves in order to frame someone else? It wouldn't be the first time. Being 25, with public schooling, he probably never thought about severed spine means death.
Let's take a look at what you saw before the prisoner who was in the van in the last 5 minutes as Freddie was unresponsive ..

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/21/Carnac.jpg

Mac-7
04-29-2015, 09:41 PM
The testimony of a criminal is to be taken at face value and not possibly contingent on deal making?

That could be.

But it is equally possible that the prisoner is telling the truth.

Dont you have to assume its true until proven not true?

Susan B. Anthony
04-29-2015, 09:41 PM
"First We Burn, Then We Learn."

Calypso Jones
04-29-2015, 09:43 PM
You were in the van then? You know even less than you accuse me of knowing because your mind is already made up. And nothing will change that.

You were wrong on Martin. You're were wrong on Brown. You're wrong on this too. Congratulations, like our presidebt, you're batting a thousand.

Mac-7
04-29-2015, 09:44 PM
"First We Burn, Then We Learn."

The protesters represent the stupidest citizens in America.

But I suppose the criminals are expecting the government to step in a replace all the damaged property.

del
04-29-2015, 09:45 PM
You were in the van then? You know even less than you accuse me of knowing because your mind is already made up. And nothing will change that.

You were wrong on Martin. You're were wrong on Brown. You're wrong on this too. Congratulations, like our presidebt, you're batting a thousand.

i don't think anyone has ever accused you of actually knowing anything

calm down

exotix
04-29-2015, 09:45 PM

... hold on ... I'm getting a vision ... LOL

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c0/Aladdin_Genie.jpg

Mac-7
04-29-2015, 09:48 PM

calm down

Translation: liberal cop haters showed their ass again.

Tahuyaman
04-29-2015, 09:50 PM

will it matter? The truth of the last one doesn't matter. Why would you think that will cjphange?

Captain Obvious
04-29-2015, 09:51 PM
will it matter? The truth of the last one doesn't matter. Why would you think that will cjphange?

wot...

exotix
04-29-2015, 09:51 PM
will it matter? The truth of the last one doesn't matter. Why would you think that will cjphange?http://www.snopes.com/images/template/snopeslogo.gif

http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/freddiegraysuit.asp

http://i62.tinypic.com/2hhox2p.png

Mac-7
04-29-2015, 09:52 PM

Thats true.

Being a lib means never having to say "I was wrong."

Tahuyaman
04-29-2015, 09:53 PM
wot...

wot...

Tahuyaman
04-29-2015, 09:54 PM
Thats true.

Being a lib means never having to say "I was wrong."

I guess some idiots need that explained to them.

Dr. Who
04-29-2015, 09:54 PM
That could be.

But it is equally possible that the prisoner is telling the truth.

Dont you have to assume its true until proven not true?
Not really - I'd rather wait to determine whether it's credible. It doesn't fall within the assumption of innocence regulations. It's just witness testimony.

exotix
04-29-2015, 09:55 PM
http://www.snopes.com/images/template/snopeslogo.gif

Mac-7
04-29-2015, 09:56 PM
Not really - I'd rather wait to determine whether it's credible. It doesn't fall within the assumption innocence regulations. It's just witness testimony.

Now you want to wait.

But Baltimore has already burned down.

Captain Obvious
04-29-2015, 09:56 PM

Google "HIPAA" then look at that piece again.

GRUMPY
04-29-2015, 09:58 PM
Let's take a look at what you saw before the prisoner who was in the van in the last 5 minutes as Freddie was unresponsive ..

personal friend?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/21/Carnac.jpg

Susan B. Anthony
04-29-2015, 09:58 PM
Not really - I'd rather wait to determine whether it's credible. It doesn't fall within the assumption innocence regulations. It's just witness testimony.

I haven't been watching this that closely as far as the details of the whole thing, until tonight.

No one actually saw the police do anything wrong. It's all based on assumptions.

They burned over 150 buildings in Baltimore because they didn't want to wait for anything.

Peter1469
04-29-2015, 10:02 PM
Notice: Duplicate threads merged

exotix
04-29-2015, 10:04 PM
I haven't been watching this that closely as far as the details of the whole thing, until tonight.

No one actually saw the police do anything wrong. It's all based on assumptions.

They burned over 150 buildings in Baltimore because they didn't want to wait for anything.Can we get you to comment on this ?

http://i58.tinypic.com/2wg7kwk.jpg

Dr. Who
04-29-2015, 10:04 PM
Now you want to wait.

But Baltimore has already burned down.
I haven't made any pronouncements on the deceased thus far. I don't know what happened or what didn't happen. The guy is dead and there is an ongoing investigation. I only know that the media has been amping up the rhetoric and almost demanding a community reaction.

Tahuyaman
04-29-2015, 10:07 PM

What nonsensical point are you trying to make now?

Mac-7
04-29-2015, 10:08 PM
I haven't made any pronouncements on the deceased thus far. I don't know what happened or what didn't happen. The guy is dead and there is an ongoing investigation. I only know that the media has been amping up the rhetoric and almost demanding a community reaction.

you are a little late.

What you are saying now should have been said 3 days ago to the out-of-control black thugs in Baltimore.

Calypso Jones
04-29-2015, 10:08 PM

calm down

del. I have yet to see you reply to anyone's post with any intelligence. All I see out of you is insult or threat or lame attempts at humor.

exotix
04-29-2015, 10:10 PM
What nonsensical point are you trying to make now?Oh, I was just wondering if some of the members here desperate to exonerate the murdering cops wanted to change their BS stories ... LOL

Dr. Who
04-29-2015, 10:10 PM

They burned over 150 buildings in Baltimore because they didn't want to wait for anything.
I've heard about a senior's center that had not yet opened and a pharmacy destroyed. Do you have a link for 150 buildings burned?

Susan B. Anthony
04-29-2015, 10:12 PM
Can we get you to comment on this ?

http://i58.tinypic.com/2wg7kwk.jpg

Maybe there is another scenario that could have been considered before they made fools of themselves again.

Hands Up Don't Shoot.

lol

Tahuyaman
04-29-2015, 10:12 PM
I only know that the media has been amping up the rhetoric and almost demanding a community reaction.

some people sure like to pick and choose when they blame the media for certain events.

JDubya
04-29-2015, 10:14 PM

http://s12.postimg.org/j5jyfvhrx/Screenshot_2015_04_29_21_16_32.jpg

exotix
04-29-2015, 10:15 PM
Maybe there is another scenario that could have been considered before they made fools of themselves again.

Hands Up Don't Shoot.

lol

Ferguson ~ A member of the grand jury that declined to indict the white Missouri police officer who fatally shot an unarmed black 18-year-old sued the prosecutor in the case on Monday, criticizing the way evidence was presented to grand jurors and seeking court permission to speak publicly about the way the case was handled.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/3xhj-gwHKU4/maxresdefault.jpg

Susan B. Anthony
I've heard about a senior's center that had not yet opened and a pharmacy destroyed. Do you have a link for 150 buildings burned?

Over 100 cars destroyed and 15 buildings burned.

For nothing lol.

Tahuyaman

Oh, I was just wondering if some of the members here desperate to exonerate the murdering cops wanted to change their BS stories ... LOL

Yep, just as I thought.

JDubya
04-29-2015, 10:16 PM

That's the number I heard.

A lot of houses.

Probably belonged to people who were suspected of being snitches.

Susan B. Anthony
04-29-2015, 10:17 PM
A member of the grand jury that declined to indict the white Missouri police officer who fatally shot an unarmed black 18-year-old sued the prosecutor in the case on Monday, criticizing the way evidence was presented to grand jurors and seeking court permission to speak publicly about the way the case was handled.

They should burn down Missouri. Someone is being sued.

Hands Up Don't Shoot!

lol

Tahuyaman
04-29-2015, 10:18 PM

Ferguson ~ A member of the grand jury that declined to indict the white Missouri police officer who fatally shot an unarmed black 18-year-old sued the prosecutor in the case on Monday, criticizing the way evidence was presented to grand jurors and seeking court permission to speak publicly about the way the case was handled.

please, tell me that you are not responsible for teaching our youth.

Calypso Jones
04-29-2015, 10:19 PM
might have been nice if the rioters/looters/democrat voters had waited for that autopsy report before they decided to destroy the city.

exotix
04-29-2015, 10:21 PM
please, tell me that you are not responsible for teaching our youth.http://i59.tinypic.com/351fs7n.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEMPMTivqOk

GRUMPY
04-29-2015, 10:28 PM
blacks have been trained not to need reason, in fact to reject reason and self responsibility for fake grievance and fake rage....largely a self destructive, mindless cabal of self loathing, white hating assclowns (i say this having worked with black men and women in a variety of venues).....apologies to assclowns everywhere....before i get smeared as racist yada yada....give me a thomas sowell, alan west, clarence thomas, and i will sit and listen and learn all day....unfortunately the voice(s) of black america are lying frauds and jackasses....obama, holder, jackson, sharpton, the cbc, almost every black entertainer, and white liberal elite who in their personal lives don't live near, don't send their kids to school with, and really don't know/associate with any blacks whatsoever.....

Susan B. Anthony
04-29-2015, 10:30 PM
blacks have been trained not to need reason, in fact to reject reason and self responsibility for fake grievance and fake rage....largely a self destructive, mindless cabal of self loathing, white hating assclowns (i say this having worked with black men and women in a variety of venues).....apologies to assclowns everywhere....before i get smeared as racist yada yada....give me a thomas sowell, alan west, clarence thomas, and i will sit and listen and learn all day....unfortunately the voice(s) of black america are lying frauds and jackasses....obama, holder, jackson, sharpton, the cbc, almost every black entertainer, and white liberal elite who in their personal lives don't live near, don't send their kids to school with, and really don't know/associate with any blacks whatsoever.....

I agree wholeheartedly with you, and would just add that it is a cultural, and not a racial, phenomenon.

Dr. Who
04-29-2015, 10:30 PM
Over 100 cars destroyed and 15 buildings burned.

For nothing lol.
Do you have a link for the 15 buildings?

Susan B. Anthony
04-29-2015, 10:33 PM
Do you have a link for the 15 buildings?Make that 144 car fires:

http://www.independentmail.com/news/baltimore-riot-toll-200-arrests-144-car-fires-15-buildings-burned

exotix
04-29-2015, 10:34 PM
blacks have been trained not to need reason, in fact to reject reason and self responsibility for fake grievance and fake rage....largely a self destructive, mindless cabal of self loathing, white hating assclowns (i say this having worked with black men and women in a variety of venues).....apologies to assclowns everywhere....before i get smeared as racist yada yada....

... give me a thomas sowell, alan west, clarence thomas, and i will sit and listen and learn all day.

...unfortunately the voice(s) of black america are lying frauds and jackasses....obama, holder, jackson, sharpton, the cbc, almost every black entertainer, and white liberal elite who in their personal lives don't live near, don't send their kids to school with, and really don't know/associate with any blacks whatsoever.....
I agree wholeheartedly with you, and would just add that it is a cultural, and not a racial, phenomenon.
I noticed you left out these blacks ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIqJ5g-wTbI

Susan B. Anthony
04-29-2015, 10:36 PM
I noticed you left out these blacks ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIqJ5g-wTbI

It's not a political phenomenon either. It is purely cultural.

Dr. Who
04-29-2015, 10:37 PM
Make that 144 car fires:

http://www.independentmail.com/news/baltimore-riot-toll-200-arrests-144-car-fires-15-buildings-burned
Not to minimize arson, but 15 structure fires doesn't really mean that 15 building burned down only that they sustained damage.

Susan B. Anthony
04-29-2015, 10:39 PM
Not to minimize arson, but 15 structure fires doesn't really mean that 15 building burned down only that they sustained damage.

Yeah and all because of some rumor. Good call.

Mac-7
04-29-2015, 10:40 PM

If its only 14 buildings or 3 does that make it ok?

This is liberal stupidity at its finest.

GRUMPY
04-29-2015, 10:41 PM

yes and no....we are not the same....we are obviously different physically and yet people reject any thought that our difference could extend beyond what we see....is we are the same why the societal and cultural differences.....we are not the same is not the same as saying that we are not of equal worth, it is just saying that we are not the same....black culture has killed itself by buying into liberal dependence/infantilization.....the dem party, liberals of all stripes are in this relationship drug dealers and black communities the addicted....

Mac-7
04-29-2015, 10:42 PM
Yeah and all because of some rumor. Good call.

For libs burning down a city based on rumors is OK when blacks do it.

But hey, lets not jump to conclusions and wait for the evidence before conceding that maybe the cops did nothing wrong.

Susan B. Anthony
04-29-2015, 10:43 PM
yes and no....we are not the same....we are obviously different physically and yet people reject any thought that our difference could extend beyond what we see....is we are the same why the societal and cultural differences.....we are not the same is not the same as saying that we are not of equal worth, it is just saying that we are not the same....black culture has killed itself by buying into liberal dependence/infantilization.....the dem party, liberals of all stripes are in this relationship drug dealers and black communities the addicted....
I'm saying it is not racial. Not all black cultures agree with American black culture. Other black cultures are not the same as American black culture.

exotix
It's not a political phenomenon either. It is purely cultural.Well sort of ... they changed their minds after 9/11 ... LOL

Common

More than 100 vehicles were destroyed, some 15 buildings were torched and more than 200 people were arrested overnight, police reported.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/baltimore-riots-scar-city-burning-cars-buildings-article-1.2201633

GRUMPY
04-29-2015, 10:45 PM
It's not a political phenomenon either. It is purely cultural.

condi rice is a rep and there is no lower form of political animal....a very sharp, vastly intelligent rep, she needs to be loved by the media....cannot stand that, just short of being a colin powell....

Dr. Who
04-29-2015, 10:45 PM
If its only 14 buildings or 3 does that make it ok?

This is liberal stupidity at its finest.
Did I say it makes it OK? I was just trying to triage drama from fact.

GRUMPY
04-29-2015, 10:47 PM
I'm saying it is not racial. Not all black cultures agree with American black culture. Other black cultures are not the same as American black culture.

the races i believe are in fact different, but black culture within these united states is largely bankrupt and denied by many blacks entering this country from overseas....

Common
04-29-2015, 10:47 PM
Did I say it makes it OK? I was just trying to triage drama from fact.

I posted a link from the NY daily news that shows the 15 bldgs, in that article it says 100 vehicles, there was a 144 final tally. There was also a vido of a black woman whos house was burned down and she worked at the CVS that was burned down, she lost Everything in one night, her home and her livlihood.

exotix
04-29-2015, 10:49 PM
For libs burning down a city based on rumors is OK when blacks do it.

But hey, lets not jump to conclusions and wait for the evidence before conceding that maybe the cops did nothing wrong.
How come they didn't burn down Charleston after this ?

https://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/police_officer_fatal_shooting-21.jpg

Susan B. Anthony
04-29-2015, 10:51 PM
Well sort of ... they changed their minds after 9/11 ... LOL

They are not exactly representative of American black culture. To American black culture, they are sell-outs, traitors to their race, self-loathing blacks.

lol

Mac-7
04-29-2015, 10:52 PM

I don't know.

Maybe they have slightly smarter or less violent black people in SC than in Maryland.

Whatever the reason I'm glad they didn't.

Susan B. Anthony
04-29-2015, 10:54 PM
the races i believe are in fact different, but black culture within these united states is largely bankrupt and denied by many blacks entering this country from overseas....
There is a black American culture that rejects everything it considers white. Unfortunately for them, this includes a strong work ethic, education, family cohesiveness, and other values that should be universal.

Archer0915
04-30-2015, 05:31 AM

https://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/police_officer_fatal_shooting-21.jpg

Because there are plenty of well armed citizens down there. Go to the wrong area down there you would get shot by the citizens.

Look at the crime rate in Chicago:

Since Illinois started granting concealed carry permits this year, the number of robberies that have led to arrests in Chicago has declined 20 percent from last year, according to police department statistics. Reports of burglary and motor vehicle theft are down 20 percent and 26 percent, respectively. In the first quarter, the city’s homicide rate was at a 56-year low.

http://www.illinoismirror.com/one-year-after-concealed-carry-chicago-homicide-rate-plunges-to-56-year-low/

Now you can get a gun in Maryland but it is discriminatory! It is not against blacks but like Chi town the majority of the poor are black and the poor are who get discriminated against.

donttread
04-30-2015, 06:15 AM
Maybe the cops who did this should go out and explain how it was all an accident to the mob

exotix
04-30-2015, 06:17 AM
Maybe the cops who did this should go out and explain how it was all an accident to the mob
The report is sealed now ... so I suspect there will be mass-protests now day-in and day-out.

donttread
04-30-2015, 06:28 AM
You guys know this "spinal surgery " thing was bullshit , right? Completely debunked by the Baltimore Sun, for one

Mac-7
04-30-2015, 06:38 AM
You guys know this "spinal surgery " thing was bull$#@! , right? Completely debunked by the Baltimore Sun, for one

If any news media wants the story of Gray having self inflicted wounds to be untrue it is the uber liberal Washington that is filled with guilt ridden whites and Obama voters.

Yet they think the report is accurate.

donttread
04-30-2015, 06:48 AM
If any news media wants the story of Gray having self inflicted wounds to be untrue it is the uber liberal Washington that is filled with guilt ridden whites and Obama voters.

Yet they think the report is accurate.

I duuno, week old spinal surgery is pretty easy to rule in or out and all credible sources have ruled it out

PolWatch
04-30-2015, 07:01 AM
I'm sure that the fella in the van with him has nothing to gain by saying that Grey did this to himself.

The autopsy should clear up the facts of this death. I'm pretty sure a competent, impartial medical examiner can tell the difference between injuries inflicted by beating your head on a wall and those inflicted by someone kneeling on your back.

Cigar
04-30-2015, 07:05 AM
I'm sure that the fella in the van with him has nothing to gain by saying that Grey did this to himself.

The autopsy should clear up the facts of this death. I'm pretty sure a competent, impartial medical examiner can tell the difference between injuries inflicted by beating your head on a wall and those inflicted by someone kneeling on your back.

The Medical Examiner can easily confirm that, and everyone here knows it doesn't take three weeks to determine cause of death. But hey, people who don't what to believe the truth will believe Grey snapped his own spine. :rollseyes:

exotix
04-30-2015, 07:06 AM

The autopsy should clear up the facts of this death. I'm pretty sure a competent, impartial medical examiner can tell the difference between injuries inflicted by beating your head on a wall and those inflicted by someone kneeling on your back.Tomorrow is the day for the release of reports ... doesn't look like it's gonna happen ...

Cigar
04-30-2015, 07:07 AM
I don't know.

Maybe they have slightly smarter or less violent black people in SC than in Maryland.

Whatever the reason I'm glad they didn't.

Or maybe the Police wouldn't backup a Lie :laugh:, especially one that's on a constant loop on National TV :grin:

Captain Obvious
04-30-2015, 07:08 AM
Cigar wants so badly for this to be a death at the hands of the police.

How pathetic is that?

exotix
04-30-2015, 07:08 AM
The Medical Examiner can easily confirm that, and everyone here knows it doesn't take three weeks to determine cause of death. But hey, people who don't what to believe the truth will believe Grey snapped his own spine. :rollseyes:
I was just listening to the cockamamie story from the head PR cop ... basically stating the reports won't be released in case the D.A. wants to charge the cops with murder.

Common
04-30-2015, 07:10 AM
The never release medical reports during riots, they hold back until after its completely over with. It may very well be the justice Dept holding back the release.

Captain Obvious
04-30-2015, 07:10 AM
I was just listening to the cockamamie story from the head PR cop ... basically stating the reports won't be released in case the D.A. wants to charge the cops with murder.

The LW witch hunt is on.

Captain Obvious
04-30-2015, 07:12 AM
The never release medical reports during riots, they hold back until after its completely over with. It may very well be the justice Dept holding back the release.

Yeah, but the bloodthirsty left needs to lynch somebody.

I guess running unborn babies through wood chippers doesn't do it for them anymore.

Mac-7
04-30-2015, 07:14 AM
I duuno, week old spinal surgery is pretty easy to rule in or out and all credible sources have ruled it out

No one is talking about the spinal surgery story except you.

And as even you admit that's old news.

The current topic is the breaking news that gray probably injured himself.

exotix
04-30-2015, 07:17 AM

The LW witch hunt is on.

I guess running unborn babies through wood chippers doesn't do it for them anymore.I like this new leftist conspiracy of a mystery criminal in the van with Freddie myself ... http://i61.tinypic.com/sv6t05.gif

JDubya
04-30-2015, 07:20 AM

Standard procedure is to do things in the proper order & wait until the process has run it's course before releasing to the public, information that is sensitive to the case.

Thankfully, we've still got public officials who follow standard procedure rather than bending to the will of some mob of screaming crybaby idiots.

Screw the stupid crybaby mob.

Let them all go sh*t themselves.

Captain Obvious
04-30-2015, 07:20 AM
I like this new leftist conspiracy of a mystery criminal in the van with Freddie myself ... http://i61.tinypic.com/sv6t05.gif

So who will the left lynch?

Not the police chief, he's black. Mayor's out, black too.

The lynch mob left might have to start picking random white people off the street to burn at the altar.

JDubya
04-30-2015, 07:23 AM

The lynch mob left might have to start picking random white people off the street to burn at the altar.

That would be nothing new.

The kinds of thugs that are making the most noise about this have been doing that for decades.

We're just not supposed to talk about it.

Because we wouldn't want to make them mad, would we? :biglaugh:

Captain Obvious
04-30-2015, 07:23 AM
Standard procedure is to do things in the proper order & wait until the process has run it's course before releasing to the public, information that is sensitive to the case.

Thankfully, we've still got public officials who follow standard procedure rather than bending to the will of some mob of screaming crybaby idiots.

Screw the stupid crybaby mob.

Let them all go sh*t themselves.

Cigar is no better than the thugs rioting in the streets, looting and burning down businesses.

He's crazed with pointless rage and hatred, he just wants to see people suffer.

It's really sad when you think about it.

Cigar
04-30-2015, 07:25 AM

Hey DS, you're obviously not listening to the Liberal Media, they are rightfully saying the Mayor dropped the Ball and that the Chief is an appointed position, so he takes the heat also.

Sorry, but you and idiots like you are the only ones saying that. :laugh:

exotix
04-30-2015, 07:25 AM

The lynch mob left might have to start picking random white people off the street to burn at the altar.I suggest starting with the silly-ass-looking white bicycle cops ... http://s8.tinypic.com/351fs7n_th.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh4jLrZ2IK4

Cigar
04-30-2015, 07:26 AM
Cigar is no better than the thugs rioting in the streets, looting and burning down businesses.

He's crazed with pointless rage and hatred, he just wants to see people suffer.

Actually I'm worse ... I don't throw Rocks :grin:

JDubya
04-30-2015, 07:28 AM

He's crazed with pointless rage and hatred, he just wants to see WHITE people suffer.

There. Fixed it for ya.

But honestly, he's downright subdued & gentlemanly compared to that "BAC" a-hole over at you know where.

That f*cker is a rabid, slobbering dog.

Captain Obvious
04-30-2015, 07:28 AM
I suggest starting with the silly-ass-looking white bicycle cops ... http://s8.tinypic.com/351fs7n_th.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh4jLrZ2IK4

And he gets the punt away...

Cigar
04-30-2015, 07:30 AM
http://www.sockittome.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Jacob-Captain-Obvious.jpg

Captain Obvious
04-30-2015, 07:30 AM
There. Fixed it for ya.

But honestly, he's downright subdued & gentlemanly compared to that "BAC" a-hole over at you know where.

That f*cker is a rabid, slobbering dog.

I don't look at it that way. I look at it in a similar fashion with how I look at Islam and Islamofascism.

Mainstream Islam IMO is basically guilty of terrorism if they sympathize with it. Cigar is no different, he not only sympathizes with domestic terrorism he openly supports it. He's as equally guilty as the thugs killing, burning and looting.

Captain Obvious
04-30-2015, 07:31 AM
Hey DS, you're obviously not listening to the Liberal Media, they are rightfully saying the Mayor dropped the Ball and that the Chief is an appointed position, so he takes the heat also.

Grasping at straws.

Let me know when the liberal media connects race to violent crime.

JDubya
I suggest starting with the silly-ass-looking white bicycle cops ... http://s8.tinypic.com/351fs7n_th.jpg

Why don't you call The Fashion Police on them?

Make them submit to a mandatory makeover until their look suits your sense of style.

BTW, are the black ones silly looking too?

Or do only white people look silly?

Common

Youre the only idiot saying that.

Two black Mayors since 2007, a black Police commissioner, a black Chief, 9 out of 15 blacks on the city council. They have the highest percentage of black cops in the country, 43%. 12% black is balance. THE CITY HAS BEEN COMPLETELY BLACK RUN FOR 8 yrs.

What did those black leaders do ? What did they do to reform the police dept that the rioters say is so bad. WHY didnt they change training and create community outreach. WHY DIDNT THEY DO A FUCKIN THING

This baltimore thing is a black thing not a white or a po leese thing.

Your bullshit never holds water, because YOU never deal in any facts, you just deal in blatant outright racism

Cigar
04-30-2015, 07:36 AM
Why don't you call The Fashion Police on them?

Make them submit to a mandatory makeover until their look suits your sense of style.

BTW, are the black ones silly looking too?

Or do only white people look silly?

Yes and YES :grin:

Next! :laugh:

JDubya
04-30-2015, 07:47 AM
Yes and YES :grin:

Next! :laugh:

Insert picture of black guys with asses hanging out of shorts here.

Cigar
04-30-2015, 07:53 AM
Insert picture of black guys with asses hanging out of shorts here.

I understand, obviously you got snacked around by someone Black when you were little'er :laugh:

Bo-4
04-30-2015, 08:03 AM
One minor problem with this latest nugget: Prelim autopsy showed no head abrasions, in fact NO other injuries than a severed spinal column.

Clearly, it happened when the two cops gave him a knee drop to the small of the back.

Which explains why his legs didn't work when they attempted to stand him up.

Oh, the the "preexisting" spinal injury or surgery?

NOT

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/04/30/those-stories-that-freddie-gray-had-a-pre-existing-spinal-injury-are-totally-bogus/

Keep trying though Mac-7 ... maybe you'll hit on something decent eventually. ;-)

Cigar
04-30-2015, 08:10 AM
One minor problem with this latest nugget: Prelim autopsy showed no head abrasions, in fact NO other injuries than a severed spinal column.

Clearly, it happened when the two cops gave him a knee drop to the small of the back.

NOT

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/04/30/those-stories-that-freddie-gray-had-a-pre-existing-spinal-injury-are-totally-bogus/

Keep trying though @Mac-7 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1014) ... maybe you'll hit on something decent eventually. ;-)

Oh cut it out Bo ... those are worthless facts :laugh:

JDubya
04-30-2015, 08:11 AM
I understand, obviously you got snacked around by someone Black when you were little'er :laugh:

A few of them tried, but I was big enough & cocky enough to fight back, so no, I never got "smacked around".

Not without smacking back, anyway.

JDubya
04-30-2015, 08:12 AM

You got the "worthless" part right, anyway.

Common
04-30-2015, 08:12 AM

You couldnt find a fact in a pile of dogshit in a phone booth

exotix
04-30-2015, 08:14 AM

NOT

Keep trying though @Mac-7 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1014) ... maybe you'll hit on something decent eventually. ;-)
Wait for it ... this won't go well.

Captain Obvious
04-30-2015, 08:15 AM
Wait for it ... this won't go well.

Hope for it.

JDubya
04-30-2015, 08:17 AM

NOT

From the linked article....

"And yet that rumor might have caused real damage in a country already polarized on the subject of race and the police."

Gee, I bet whoever wrote that piece wasn't concerned about the "real damage" caused by all the false rumors, innuendo & lies that came from the left about George Zimmerman & Darren Wilson.

Noooooo. Those were all OK.

Common
04-30-2015, 08:19 AM

NOT

I did not say he died by his own hand. He obviously died of an injury to his spinal cord. The video does not show unnecessary violence by police on grey. Lets keep in mind where that Grey ran and created the need for police to chase him and subsequently cuff and arrest him. Could it have happened by a knee absolutely, if thats established the next step is was it intentional with malice or did hit happen inadvertently. Thats the difference between a criminal charge on police or not.

Police get the benefit of the doubt and thats no doubt. If three men jump one guy and in the process unintentionally severe his spine and kill him thats manslaughter. Whether they intended to do it or not doesnt matter because fighting him was the catalyst.

Cops in performing their duty are made to chase an individual and in the process of arrest injure or kill that person. The question becomes was it intentional, was it due to excessive force. If thats determined by investigation not to be the case. The police are not charged, If police were charged for every injury during foreful arrest for non compliance they wouldnt arrest anyone and progressive liberals would become the prey of choice. Its like the predatore always goes for the weak, sick and helpless :)

Bo-4
04-30-2015, 08:22 AM

Mac is the most anxious one in tPF to exonerate the cops.

Wonder why?

Cigar
04-30-2015, 08:23 AM
You couldnt find a fact in a pile of dog$#@! in a phone booth

:rollseyes: I'll defiantly leave finding things in a pile of dog$#@! in a phone booth to Experts like YOU :laugh:

Captain Obvious
04-30-2015, 08:23 AM

Wonder why?

Probably because if they're innocent of any wrongdoing, we would like to save our police from the hands of bloodthirsty savages and liberals.

Mister D
04-30-2015, 08:25 AM
:rollseyes: I'll defiantly leave finding things in a pile of dog$#@! in a phone booth to Experts like YOU :laugh:

For a black guy you're not funny at all. I hope you're good at basketball.

exotix
04-30-2015, 08:25 AM
Probably because if they're innocent of any wrongdoing, we would like to save our police from the hands of bloodthirsty savages and liberals.
Like this ?

http://static4.businessinsider.com/image/55357ab86da8118d439c97ae-480/freddie-gray-arrest-video.png

JDubya
04-30-2015, 08:27 AM
For a black guy you're not funny at all. I hope you're good at basketball.

Ouch! :biglaugh:

Captain Obvious
04-30-2015, 08:27 AM
Like this ?

http://static4.businessinsider.com/image/55357ab86da8118d439c97ae-480/freddie-gray-arrest-video.png

Dragging a criminal to the wagon?

That's their job.

I guess liberals expect criminals to voluntarily escort themselves to the back of the wagon, then buckle themselves in so they don't get injured in case of an accident.

Seriously, where do these fucking people come from? We need a plague in this country, ebola or something. Thin the herd out, get rid of some of the dead weight of humanity.

JDubya
04-30-2015, 08:28 AM
Like this ?

So what's wrong with that?

They're practically carrying him in a cradle for crying out loud!!!

What more do you want????

exotix
04-30-2015, 08:29 AM
Dragging a criminal to the wagon?

That's their job.

I guess liberals expect criminals to voluntarily escort themselves to the back of the wagon, then buckle themselves in so they don't get injured in case of an accident.

Seriously, where do these $#@!ing people come from? We need a plague in this country, ebola or something. Thin the herd out, get rid of some of the dead weight of humanity.
So what's wrong with that?

They're practically carrying him in a cradle for crying out loud!!!

What more do you want????Yes ? How'bout this ?

http://i60.tinypic.com/2ldhhjd.jpg

Captain Obvious
04-30-2015, 08:30 AM
Yes ?

How'bout this ?

Dude - this guy is a criminal, a piece of dirt.

What do you think cops are supposed to do with combative criminals?

Are you really this fucking stupid?

Jesus fucking Christ on a unicycle....

JDubya
Yes ?

How'bout this ?

How about it???

What are they doing that doesn't meet with your approval???

Other than not looking chic & fashionable, that is.

Captain Obvious
The stupidity of society is overwhelming sometimes, we have it too easy.

Too fat, too comfortable, too stupid.

Captain Obvious
04-30-2015, 08:31 AM
We need some fucking dinosaurs or something, something to keep us on our toes.

Common
04-30-2015, 08:32 AM

You know nothing about anything cigar, your heart your mind and your ass is guided strictly by pure racism and bullshit. Youve made yourself an unreasonable ranting buffoon. You dont talk about anything you dont discuss anything black and white, you just instantly blame everything not black and sachet and wiggle your ass about how racist everyone is and how its all everything whites fault and insult everyone.

You have lost all crediblity with me, for two years I defended you and left you alone in threads, because I felt you were the only black guy here and even though your a racist moron I felt bad for you always being set on by a group of whites.
Well fuck that, I read your posts and your lieing and creating bullshit blaming has gone way overboard, there is no rhyme or reason to a fuckin thing you say, you just rant racist shit non stop

You couldnt find a fact if it had a 4 ft ball and chain hanging out of your ass, you got nothing comin

exotix
04-30-2015, 08:33 AM

Are you really this $#@!ing stupid?

Jesus $#@!ing Christ on a unicycle....
How about it???

What are they doing that doesn't meet with your approval???

Other than not looking chic & fashionable, that is.
That looks like he's faking a severed spinal cord.

JDubya
04-30-2015, 08:33 AM

Are you really this $#@!ing stupid?

Jesus $#@!ing Christ on a unicycle....

They act like the cops are supposed to hand the thugs a written request to please show up at the station at their earliest convenience, thank you have a nice day.

Captain Obvious
04-30-2015, 08:35 AM
They act like the cops are supposed to hand the thugs a written request to please show up at the station at their earliest convenience, thank you have a nice day.

Yeah, shit.

Cops risk their lives and well being every day with pieces of dirt like this, and douchebags like Eddie just throw stones at them.

I wouldn't recommend my worst enemy be a cop, go be a fucking whore at a leper colony before considering the police force as a career.

Just disband all police forces, let the savages burn the cities down.

JDubya
04-30-2015, 08:39 AM
That looks like he's faking a severed spinal cord.

He could have been faking anything.

Do you think those thugs don't fake injuries all the time?

Do think that every time a thug fakes an injury, the cops are supposed to call an ambulance?

Imagine what would happen after the thugs learned that all they had to do was fake an injury & the cops would have to call an ambulance, wait for it to arrive, follow it to the hospital then wait around for the examination.

It would be chaos. Every thug would be faking an injury. The emergency services for legitimate injuries would grind to a halt as well as police protection for everyone else.

The thugs would have a field day.

Is that what you want??? Really????

del

I guess running unborn babies through wood chippers doesn't do it for them anymore.

au contraire, i still get a big charge out of that.

i just sharpened mine

Cigar
Yeah, $#@!.

Cops risk their lives and well being every day with pieces of dirt like this, and douchebags like Eddie just throw stones at them.

I wouldn't recommend my worst enemy be a cop, go be a $#@!ing $#@! at a leper colony before considering the police force as a career.

Just disband all police forces, let the savages burn the cities down.

NO ONE is Painting ALL Police Officers with the same Broad Brush like you Paint All Black People with the same Broad Brush.

So look at yourself First before you attack anyone else.

Captain Obvious
04-30-2015, 08:40 AM
NO ONE is Painting ALL Police Officers with the same Broad Brush like you Paint All Black People with the same Broad Brush.

Give me a fucking break, you and the other racist cop haters are hoping, praying that this be a negligent death.

You're just as guilty of promoting senseless violence as the thugs and savages burning down Baltimore.

exotix
04-30-2015, 08:42 AM

Do think that every time a thug fakes an injury, the cops are supposed to call an ambulance?

Imagine what would happen after the thugs learned that all they had to do was fake an injury & the cops would have to call an ambulance, wait for it to arrive, follow it to the hospital then wait around for the examination.

It would be chaos. Every thug would be faking an injury. The emergency services for legitimate injuries would grind to a halt as well as police protection for everyone else.

Maybe they did but the Paddy Wagon got there first.

Captain Obvious
04-30-2015, 08:42 AM
au contraire, i still get a big charge out of that.

i just sharpened mine

http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/shark1053.com/files/2014/01/fargo-wood-chipper.gif

del
04-30-2015, 08:43 AM
You couldnt find a fact in a pile of dogshit in a phone booth

well, that would be a pretty stupid place to look

just sayin

JDubya
04-30-2015, 08:43 AM

NO ONE is Painting ALL Black People with the same Broad Brush like you Paint All Police Officers with the same Broad Brush.

Captain Obvious
04-30-2015, 08:44 AM
well, that would be a pretty stupid place to look

just sayin

Are there even any more phone booths?

The hospital here has a pay phone in the lobby, I'm not sure why.

Nostalgia maybe.

del
04-30-2015, 08:45 AM

spidey sense tingle, did it?

Captain Obvious
04-30-2015, 08:46 AM
spidey sense tingle, did it?

You must have missed his rap sheet.

Common sense tingle = nil.

Cigar
04-30-2015, 08:46 AM
Give me a $#@!ing break, you and the other racist cop haters are hoping, praying that this be a negligent death.

You're just as guilty of promoting senseless violence as the thugs and savages burning down Baltimore.

Ok ... please explain how someone gets their spin snapped while in Police Custody ... you can start at the VIDEO :wink:

Oh ... BTW ... according to the Police own comments, he mad Eye Contact ... that the Crime.

https://dakiniland.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/please-proceed.gif?w=590

PolWatch
04-30-2015, 08:47 AM
Are there even any more phone booths?

The hospital here has a pay phone in the lobby, I'm not sure why.

Nostalgia maybe.

I loved the scene in one of the Superman movies....Clark Kent runs up to phone booth & stops short when it was one of the little clam shell type things....perplexed expression on his face. My husband & I laughed....son couldn't figure out what we found so funny.....

<slapping hands for off topic post>

Cigar
04-30-2015, 08:49 AM

So everyone with a Rap Sheet should get arrested for Looking at Cops, then get their Spine Snapped.

Yea .... you want to look at a Rap Sheet ... ?

How about The $5.5 Million in Settlements over the last year and half :laugh:

Oops ... didn't work out as you planned, did it? :grin:

Captain Obvious
04-30-2015, 08:49 AM
Ok ... please explain how someone gets their spin snapped while in Police Custody ... you can start at the VIDEO :wink:

Oh ... BTW ... according to the Police own comments, he mad Eye Contact ... that the Crime.

https://dakiniland.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/please-proceed.gif?w=590

I guess when you hate white people and cops it's not that much of a stretch to assume.

Dr. Who
04-30-2015, 08:52 AM
More than 100 vehicles were destroyed, some 15 buildings were torched and more than 200 people were arrested overnight, police reported.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/baltimore-riots-scar-city-burning-cars-buildings-article-1.2201633
I noticed remarks by the owner of one of those burned homes regarding the ones doing the firebombing:

“These guys aren’t from here, they go from place to place causing trouble,” she said. “This doesn’t accomplish anything. This is our neighborhood.”

exotix
04-30-2015, 08:52 AM
I guess when you hate white people and cops it's not that much of a stretch to assume.
Why assume when you can get the facts ...

https://data.baltimorecity.gov/browse?tags=arrests

http://i62.tinypic.com/2q3zuis.png

del
04-30-2015, 08:54 AM

oh, is that a picture of whatsisname?

i certainly have complete faith in the ballmer police dept

i mean, nothing said good police work like almost $6mm in settlements in three years.

of course, most of the perps were faking it...

Over the past four years, more than 100 people have won court judgments or settlements related to allegations of brutality and civil rights violations. Victims include a 15-year-old boy riding a dirt bike, a 26-year-old pregnant accountant who had witnessed a beating, a 50-year-old woman selling church raffle tickets, a 65-year-old church deacon rolling a cigarette and an 87-year-old grandmother aiding her wounded grandson.

Those cases detail a frightful human toll. Officers have battered dozens of residents who suffered broken bones — jaws, noses, arms, legs, ankles — head trauma, organ failure, and even death, coming during questionable arrests. Some residents were beaten while handcuffed; others were thrown to the pavement.

And in almost every case, prosecutors or judges dismissed the charges against the victims — if charges were filed at all. In an incident that drew headlines recently, charges against a South Baltimore man were dropped after a video showed an officer repeatedly punching him — a beating that led the police commissioner to say he was “shocked.”

http://data.baltimoresun.com/news/police-settlements/

yeah, anyone who doesn't believe the cops is just a liberal thug who hates america

JDubya
04-30-2015, 08:55 AM
How about The $5.5 Million in Settlements over the last year and half :laugh:

Oops ... didn't work out as you planned, did it? :grin:

Thank You!!!!!

Shouted the nation's crack dealers in unison.

Mister D
04-30-2015, 08:56 AM
I noticed remarks by the owner of one of those burned homes regarding the ones doing the firebombing:

“These guys aren’t from here, they go from place to place causing trouble,” she said. “This doesn’t accomplish anything. This is our neighborhood.”

Given that it's a resident of Baltimore he/she probably means they go from place to place in Baltimore causing trouble.

Captain Obvious
04-30-2015, 08:57 AM
oh, is that a picture of whatsisname?

i certainly have complete faith in the ballmer police dept

i mean, nothing said good police work like almost $6mm in settlements in three years.

of course, most of the perps were faking it...

http://data.baltimoresun.com/news/police-settlements/

yeah, anyone who doesn't believe the cops is just a liberal thug who hates america

In a huge urban, thug setting ran by minorities and progressives, you don't expect a highly litigious culture?

Yeah, sure...

I have a hunch Detroit is similar in this fashion.

Safety
04-30-2015, 08:57 AM

It's either pretty funny or ironic how you used a meme with Trump, when we are still waiting on the big investigation results from his "team" in Hawaii. What is this, going on now 4 years since his "big" discovery?

I guess subconsciously you feel this article is destined for the same fate....

Bo-4
04-30-2015, 08:58 AM
I did not say he died by his own hand. He obviously died of an injury to his spinal cord. The video does not show unnecessary violence by police on grey. Lets keep in mind where that Grey ran and created the need for police to chase him and subsequently cuff and arrest him. Could it have happened by a knee absolutely, if thats established the next step is was it intentional with malice or did hit happen inadvertently. Thats the difference between a criminal charge on police or not.

Police get the benefit of the doubt and thats no doubt. If three men jump one guy and in the process unintentionally severe his spine and kill him thats manslaughter. Whether they intended to do it or not doesnt matter because fighting him was the catalyst.

Cops in performing their duty are made to chase an individual and in the process of arrest injure or kill that person. The question becomes was it intentional, was it due to excessive force. If thats determined by investigation not to be the case. The police are not charged, If police were charged for every injury during foreful arrest for non compliance they wouldnt arrest anyone and progressive liberals would become the prey of choice. Its like the predatore always goes for the weak, sick and helpless :)

Concur on all points, and it may be impossible to prove that malice was involved on the part of the cops. However it's still a wrongful death which the city will pay for in spades.

This of course is nothing new to them, having paid out 5.7m in settlements since 2011.

http://news.aazah.com/content/city-baltimore-has-paid-out-57-million-police-brutality-settlements-2011#.VUI0Uabmm_Y

My point was primarily to debunk the silliness about Freddie's supposed pre-existing spinal issues. There were none. And if there were no abrasions or other injuries, the notion that he severed his own spine is pretty damned weak.

del
04-30-2015, 09:01 AM
In a huge urban, thug setting ran by minorities and progressives, you don't expect a highly litigious culture?

Yeah, sure...

I have a hunch Detroit is similar in this fashion.

yeah, that 87 year old was just begging to have her arm snapped when she called 911 for help.

say hi to mac-7 for me

Common
04-30-2015, 09:01 AM

Wonder why?

Blindly exonerating cops is not good for anyone, the public or the police. I dont know how many times ive said I hate bad cops and have had some fired but they are VERY FEW and not this black and progressive mantra that white cops are hunting black mem bullshit.

I want the few bad cops GONE for the benefit of everyone and especially the good cops
Lets get this straight though bo and be honest there far more anti macs that instantly condemn police and want them prosecuted than there are makes that want them all exonerated as you say.

Bo-4
04-30-2015, 09:03 AM

The dude had a long rap sheet, but that doesn't mean he deserved to die.

Didn't know him personally so can't say he was a piece of dirt.

As for Jesus on a unicycle, everyone knows that when he wasn't riding his dinosaur .. that's pretty much the way he got around. :)

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/b1/3e/97/b13e972122904443b15d12127bd46d24.jpg

JDubya
04-30-2015, 09:03 AM
Why assume when you can get the facts ...

Exactly....

http://s21.postimg.org/yqni0hotj/Screenshot_2015_04_30_09_59_34.jpg

Common Sense
04-30-2015, 09:05 AM
So I'm not going to read through all the bullshit I missed, but it's clear now that the OP is wrong.

Captain Obvious
Exactly....

The left-wing racist hate machine will just ignore this.

Why waste perfectly good rope?

Cigar
Exactly....

I look at it this way, if you don't think White Lives Matter ... why the hell should I :grin:

Captain Obvious
So I'm not going to read through all the bullshit I missed, but it's clear now that the OP is wrong.

Yes, of course. It's on Snopes, has to be 100% factual.

Bo-4
04-30-2015, 09:06 AM

You failed to add the word "thug" to two of your seven sentences.

Please go back and edit. ;-)

del
04-30-2015, 09:07 AM
when i want the truth, i always ask myself, *what would the moonies publish?*

then i laugh until my stomach hurts

it doesn't get me any closer to the truth, but it is amusing.

Common Sense
04-30-2015, 09:08 AM

Fuck off, you didn't even read it.

I guess Conservative Treehouse and The Fourth Estate are 100% factual.

You're losing it dude...this story has brought out something ugly.

JDubya
04-30-2015, 09:08 AM
You failed to add the word "thug" to two of your seven sentences.

Please go back and edit. ;-)

What would you rather I call dudes who sell drugs on street corners?

"Citizens"?

When they start acting like citizens, I'll call them that.

Until then, it's thugs.

Most of them like the idea of it anyway.

exotix
04-30-2015, 09:09 AM
I look at it this way, if you don't think White Lives Matter ... why the hell should I :grin:
Ouch ... http://i61.tinypic.com/mr5jlj.gif

del
i'm waiting for fuzzy slippers to weigh in on this before i take a position

Captain Obvious
Fuck off, you didn't even read it.

I guess Conservative Treehouse and The Fourth Estate are 100% factual.

You're losing it dude...this story has brought out something ugly.

I did... peruse it, last time it was posted.

Sorry, but if you're going to believe what you want to believe regardless of the source then I'm not sure what else I can say.

Bo-4

Do you have a better meme debunker? You could count the times Snopes has been disproven on less than ten fingers and ten toes, and they have ALWAYS corrected themselves.

Common Sense
Sometimes I wonder why I come to this place...it's like a retard fest in here sometimes.

del
04-30-2015, 09:10 AM
I did... peruse it, last time it was posted.

Sorry, but if you're going to believe what you want to believe regardless of the source then I'm not sure what else I can say.

lol

Captain Obvious
Do you have a better meme debunker? You could count the times Snopes has been disproven on less than ten fingers and ten toes, and they have ALWAYS corrected themselves.

Everybody's suddenly an authority on everything obscure.

Common
when i want the truth, i always ask myself, *what would the moonies publish?*

then i laugh until my stomach hurts

it doesn't get me any closer to the truth, but it is amusing.

The truth is always hard to swallow, but bringing out the truth is the only way you have a chance to repair anything thats broken.

I say things that blacks and progressives do not want to hear, their defense of any truth they dont want to hear is to label you a racist.

Nothing I say is based on racism, I am not a racist, but I am a realist id rather deal with reality that politically correct bullshit.

Until blacks accept that what goes in in the ghetto is their problem that they have to take the lead to fix with white peoples help. Then nothing changes

exotix
Oh no ... here comes the animal-sex gifs ... http://i61.tinypic.com/mr5jlj.gif

Bo-4
04-30-2015, 09:14 AM
i'm waiting for fuzzy slippers to weigh in on this before i take a position

You mean Fuzi? You can follow this twit on twitter you know - he wanted to shorten it for that by one letter.

https://fuzislippers.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/fuzzy-logic-header_fit.jpg

JDubya
04-30-2015, 09:16 AM
Ouch ... http://i61.tinypic.com/mr5jlj.gif

Ouch what????

He missed by a mile!!!

We understand that criminal azzholes, white, black or other, get their azzes shot by the cops.

And when it is an unjustified shooting, there are lawyers to represent the family & the courts to sort it all out.

We don't need to crap our drawers & march in the streets trying to recreate the civil rights movement, clogging traffic & making nuisances of ourselves.

Besides, most of have jobs to go to.

JDubya
04-30-2015, 09:18 AM
Sometimes I wonder why I come to this place...it's like a retard fest in here sometimes.

It's a helluva lot better than the political forum I came from.

Talk about Douchebag Central....

Captain Obvious
04-30-2015, 09:21 AM

Don't be angry just because your argument is weak.

Bo-4
04-30-2015, 09:22 AM
It's a helluva lot better than the political forum I came from.

Talk about Douchebag Central....

Agreed, most tend to be hotbeds of douchbaggery -- this one's better in that regard with of course the expected exceptions. ;)

Captain Obvious
04-30-2015, 09:23 AM
Agreed, most tend to be hotbeds of douchbaggery -- this one's better in that regard with of course the expected exceptions. ;)

The median smarts level here isn't quite up to snuff though.

It think that's mostly because we let anyone in.

Bo-4
04-30-2015, 09:25 AM
The median smarts level here isn't quite up to snuff though.

It think that's mostly because we let anyone in.

Think we should initiate a test for entry that would eliminate guys like ... well, you know.

Dr. Who
04-30-2015, 09:28 AM
Given that it's a resident of Baltimore he/she probably means they go from place to place in Baltimore causing trouble.
Or they could be people with an agenda.

Common Sense
04-30-2015, 09:33 AM
Don't be angry just because your argument is weak.

What argument? I merely posted a link to a site that disproves the OP. You just choose to not read it and continue to spout bullshit.

It's just a little disheartening to see somewhat normal people acting like assholes.

It's not just you.

I'm not angry...just disappointed. ;)

exotix
04-30-2015, 09:34 AM
Ouch what????

He missed by a mile!!!

We understand that criminal azzholes, white, black or other, get their azzes shot by the cops.

And when it is an unjustified shooting, there are lawyers to represent the family & the courts to sort it all out.

We don't need to crap our drawers & march in the streets trying to recreate the civil rights movement, clogging traffic & making nuisances of ourselves.

Besides, most of have jobs to go to.
Take it easy dude ... it's not racisss that cops kill more whites ... LOL

Archer0915
04-30-2015, 09:40 AM
The guy was a criminal... How many lives were saved, crimes stopped, ODs prevented by killing his black ass?

Common Sense
04-30-2015, 09:41 AM
The guy was a criminal... How many lives were saved, crimes stopped, ODs prevented by killing his black ass?

Maybe you should just go out there and start killing thugs, Cobra.