PDA

View Full Version : Eyewitnesses: The Baltimore Riots Didn't Start the Way You Think

Cigar
04-29-2015, 11:10 AM
Baltimore teachers and parents tell a different story from the one you've been reading in the media."

After Baltimore police and a crowd of teens clashed near the Mondawmin Mall in northwest Baltimore on Monday afternoon, news reports described the violence as a riot triggered by kids who had been itching for a fight all day. But in interviews with Mother Jones and other media outlets, teachers and parents maintain that police actions inflamed a tense-but-stable situation."

Meghann Harris, a teacher at a nearby school, described on Facebook what happened:

Police were forcing busses to stop and unload all their passengers. Then, students, in huge herds, were trying to leave on various busses but couldn't catch any because they were all shut down. No kids were yet around except about 20, who looked like they were waiting for police to do something. The cops, on the other hand, were in full riot gear, marching toward any small social clique of students…It looked as if there were hundreds of cops.

The kids were "standing around in groups of 3-4," Harris said in a Facebook message to Mother Jones. "They weren't doing anything. No rock throwing, nothing…The cops started marching toward groups of kids who were just milling about."

*Meg Gibson, another Baltimore teacher, described a similar scene to Gawker: "The riot police were already at the bus stop on the other side of the mall, turning buses that transport the students away, not allowing students to board. They were waiting for the kids.…Those kids were set up, they were treated like criminals before the first brick was thrown." With police unloading busses, and with the nearby metro station shut down, there were few ways for students to clear out."

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2015/04/how-baltimore-riots-began-mondawmin-purge

So let me get this straight ... the Kids were already on a Bus to go home when they were order off ... Hummmmm ... you're Right. let see what the Investigation has to say about that.

Yea Yea Yea I know, it's all lies :rollseyes:

Bo-4
04-29-2015, 11:27 AM
They seriously mishandled things on Monday.

Worst of all were their descriptions of protestors as "criminals and thugs".

Good to see them a lot more restrained last night.

JDubya
04-29-2015, 11:28 AM
Bullsh*t.

There was no reason to riot.

None.

This is the kind of excuse making & blame deflecting that encourages the little punks to do it again next time.

Cigar
04-29-2015, 11:31 AM
Bullsh*t.

None.

This is the kind of excuse making & blame deflecting that encourages the little punks to do it again next time.

There's never a reason to Riot ... but they happen all the time ...

Looking forward to your commentary after the next Championship

Bo-4
04-29-2015, 11:32 AM
Bullsh*t.

None.

Do i remember you saying that you were once a cop?

I appreciate your defense of law enforcement, but the time has come to admit that bad behavior and poor citizen interaction in some cities is a decades-old chronic problem.

Cigar
04-29-2015, 11:33 AM

I appreciate your defense of law enforcement, but the time has come to admit that bad behavior and poor citizen interaction in some cities is a decades-old chronic problem.

Good Luck with that ... :rollseyes:

JDubya
04-29-2015, 11:34 AM
There's never a reason to Riot ... but they happen all the time ...

Looking forward to your commentary after the next Championship

Nowhere near the same level of violence.

Couple of cars get turned over in one = hundreds burned, along with stores looted & burned in the others?

GTFOH.

Cigar
04-29-2015, 11:37 AM
Nowhere near the same level of violence.

Couple of cars get turned over in one = hundreds burned, along with stores looted & burned in the others?

GTFOH.

Now we're talking measurements :laugh: --> http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2014/11/white-people-rioting-for-no-reason.html

Common Sense
04-29-2015, 11:38 AM
I've seen first hand the tactics and methods used by police rile up a peaceful crowd.

Police often instigate and escalate a situation.

JDubya
04-29-2015, 11:44 AM

No, I never said I was a cop.

But when we get to the point where even older adults like yourself think it's justifiable to question & try to argue & debate with the police, especially when they are trying to quell what might become what we saw in Baltimore, then use their brusqueness to excuse looting & burning, we are in danger of entering an unreversable downward spiral as a society.

It's this kind of permissive attitude, lack of willingness to hold kids accountable for their own actions & readiness to blame everyone else, that has been progressively turning kids into the obnoxious, disrespectful little jerks they've become over the past two or three decades.

It's because of attitudes like that, that they think orders from those in authority are just opinions, no more valid than their own & open to negotiation, debate & argument until they get their way.

Cigar
04-29-2015, 11:46 AM
No, I never said I was a cop.

But when we get to the point where even older adults like yourself think it's justifiable to question & try to argue & debate with the police, especially when they are trying to quell what might become what we saw in Baltimore, then use their brusqueness to excuse looting & burning, we are in danger of entering an unreversable downward spiral as a society.

It's this kind of permissive attitude, lack of willingness to hold kids accountable for their own actions & readiness to blame everyone else, that has been progressively turning kids into the obnoxious, disrespectful little jerks they've become over the past two or three decades.

It's because of attitudes like that, that they think orders from those in authority are just opinions, no more valid than their own & open to negotiation, debate & argument until they get their way.

We have Federal Judges who question & try to argue & debate LAW :laugh:

JDubya
04-29-2015, 11:51 AM
Now we're talking measurements :laugh: --> http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2014/11/white-people-rioting-for-no-reason.html

Like I said, no comparison.

Dollars to donuts the pics in your linked article were taken at several different disturbances in different places (different countries even) at different times spread out over years.

And still, added all together, they don't equal one Ferguson or Baltimore.

But while we're on the subject, please show us the pics of these rioting white people clearing out sneaker stores, drug stores & liquor stores.

No comparison.

JDubya
04-29-2015, 11:53 AM
we have federal judges who question & try to argue & debate law :laugh:

Exactly my point!!!!!

We don't need teenagers and their stupid, empty headed idiot parents doing it while a riot is fomenting!!!!!

Get it??????

Mister D
04-29-2015, 12:14 PM
Damn JDubya you cleaned house. I like this guy.

GrassrootsConservative
04-29-2015, 12:23 PM

Are you ready to stop supporting a bigger government and law enforcement system then?

Until the left realizes their mistakes with cities like Detroit, Baltimore, and New York, we are never going to figure out the solution.

undine
04-29-2015, 12:30 PM
If the police kept school children from boarding buses to go home they should be fired.

GrassrootsConservative
04-29-2015, 12:31 PM
If the police kept school children from boarding buses to go home they should be fired.

That would happen, if there was accountability. But there isn't. Police have a monopoly the power because Baltimore is Democrat.

GrassrootsConservative
04-29-2015, 12:33 PM
Try Conservatism, guys, arm yourself and make sure your government knows they are there to serve you, not to oppress you.

Susan B. Anthony
04-29-2015, 12:35 PM
Try Conservatism, guys, arm yourself and make sure your government knows they are there to serve you, not to oppress you.

I don't like the labels, but I know you shouldn't depend on the government. Those people aren't dependable.

GrassrootsConservative
04-29-2015, 12:37 PM
I don't like the labels, but I know you shouldn't depend on the government. Those people aren't dependable.

Nope, and yet a majority population of people in this nation put a blind faith in them. Statism is a religion where authorities are made into gods and the people are made into slaves.

exotix
04-29-2015, 12:44 PM
Apparently it's Obamas' fault ... LOL

Fox Personalities Blame Obama For Baltimore Violence

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2015/04/27/fox-personalities-blame-obama-for-baltimore-vio/203442

Lou Dobbs: "There Is A War On Law Enforcement ... Condoned By This Administration"

'I think President Obama needs to do some soul searching, and he has to admit that it is his failed liberal government policies that have compounded the miseries of people living in the American ghetto.

He can’t just bring himself to condemn the violence and just stop there, but he’s got to throw the police under the bus once again.

Sure they have some problems in all these cities, I don’t know what happened in the Freddie Gray incident the facts aren’t in so I don’t want to comment on that, but he doesn’t know that either

'Video Inside

http://i60.tinypic.com/nno8sp.png

Susan B. Anthony
04-29-2015, 12:45 PM
Apparently, Lou Dobbs has multiple personalities.

GrassrootsConservative
04-29-2015, 12:46 PM
They're absolutely right, but your partisanship makes you blind.

I'd try to get your head out of the sand, but I simply don't have the time to educate every single one of you fools.

Look if you want to make things better, put more faith in your fellow man and less faith in your government. (Who you claim to be shooting blacks without thought, so it doesn't make much sense anyway)

GrassrootsConservative
04-29-2015, 12:49 PM
Looks like some of the fish actually support the fishhooks, even though they know the things the fishhooks are doing are wrong.

Captain Obvious
04-29-2015, 01:00 PM
There is a war on law enforcement, I've been saying that for a while now.

Cop haters, hate cops. Teh O'bama administration fuels this hatred along with racial tensions. I've been saying this all along, this is the most racially and socially divisive POTUS in recent history.

Common Sense
04-29-2015, 01:01 PM

Cop haters, hate cops. Teh O'bama administration fuels this hatred along with racial tensions. I've been saying this all along, this is the most racially and socially divisive POTUS in recent history.

Just because you say it twice doesn't really make it true.

Captain Obvious
04-29-2015, 01:03 PM
Just because you say it twice doesn't really make it true.

I posted the other one by accident in the wrong (but similar) thread and was just too lazy to delete it.

Consider it a double shot of firm logic.

undine
04-29-2015, 01:29 PM
That would happen, if there was accountability. But there isn't. Police have a monopoly the power because Baltimore is Democrat.
Police have a monopoly in any city no matter which party is in charge. I've seen elsewhere that the majority of rioters were under 16 and the mall riot started after school.

This police action needs to be looked at.

Ivan88
04-29-2015, 01:58 PM
Bullsh*t.

None.

Yes, there is really no excuse, or very few, to riot.
But it is usually the police who are the rioters. It happens over and over. Across America cops are framing people up for imaginary crimes, beating people terribly, killing people and generally violating the rights of Americans. In the lead article, it is the heavily armed police who began rioting.

The American People never consented to be governed. (Declaration of Rights 1774) It is the public officials - public servants who consented to be governed by the Rights of the American Man.
Yet, the cops ignore the rights of every American, and trample on them, day in and day out.

So some teenagers did something in reaction to the cops' violations. Big deal. We let our puppet presidents order the military to riot all around the world causing the deaths of millions of people, and the destruction of whole countries, and we worry about some puny riot in Baltimore, by people who are fed up by all the trash that the bullycrats dump on them day in and day out?

Ivan88
04-29-2015, 02:00 PM

Yes, and it is the cops themselves who are leading the charge against Law Enforcement of these especially American Laws: the 10 Commandments, the Rights of Man, and the "weightier matters of the Law, Truth, Mercy and Faith." Mathew 23:23

Captain Obvious
04-29-2015, 02:05 PM
Yes, and it is the cops themselves who are leading the charge against Law Enforcement, Such as the 10 Commandments and the Rights of Man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rfnz32eOpS4

Ivan88
04-29-2015, 02:12 PM
The way Captain Obvious is constantly waving around his stiff middle finger, is he a faggot? фагот is German, meaning stick. Had to use Russian letters as the system blocks the word in Anglish. How about phaagott?

Captain Obvious
04-29-2015, 02:14 PM
The way Captain Obvious is constantly waving around his stiff middle finger, is he a faggot? Fagot is German, meaning stick.

I wish I were gay sometimes.

It's the gay sex part that kinda turns me off, otherwise, man - I'm there.

Mister D
04-29-2015, 02:15 PM

It's the gay sex part that kinda turns me off, otherwise, man - I'm there.

Don't forget the odor of garlic and booze. :wink:

Captain Obvious
04-29-2015, 02:16 PM
Don't forget the odor of garlic and booze. :wink:

Yeah, I tell my wife that - "I don't know how you can fuck me, I'm disgusting".

Ivan88
04-29-2015, 02:29 PM

It's the gay sex part that kinda turns me off, otherwise, man - I'm there. Thanks for Your honesty.
Is it because the females are so witchy and quick to bring in lawyers and cops?