PDA

View Full Version : And the Water turns to mud!

zelmo1234
04-29-2015, 07:52 PM
Well we all knew that the Republicans were going to have a lot of people running for the nomination for President. And while many have no chance, there are still at least 4 that have a real chance.

Hilary was the clear choice for the Democrats, and they were looking at an easy primary with little mud being tossed about. But with all of the Scandals the water is turning into mud.

Bernie Sanders has entered the race, and Chaffee was on saying it is highly likely that he will run, those 2 will strip the left wing of the party form her. and of course Jim Webb will challenge her form the right.

I see trouble on the horizon for her.

In turn Jeb Bush has several issues with Christie, Graham, Jindal, and Rubio stealing the establishment vote from him

My early prediction?

Webb ends up with the Democratic nomination. and Rubio or Walker for the Republicans.

In a time when the liberals are telling us that the country is leaving conservatives behind, both parties will move to the right.

I see this upsetting Sanders who will run as an independent and split the democrats vote.

So that is my bold predictions. What do you all think

Common
04-29-2015, 07:56 PM
You forgot Omalley who is most certainly going to run. Omalley and Sanders will fight over the progressive vote and dilute the votes taken from Hillary. Chaffee gets nothing. Webb its not even certain hes going to run. Everything Hillary depends on one thing, does she get the Womens vote and the majority of the black vote.

zelmo1234
04-29-2015, 08:02 PM
You forgot Omalley who is most certainly going to run. Omalley and Sanders will fight over the progressive vote and dilute the votes taken from Hillary. Chaffee gets nothing. Webb its not even certain hes going to run. Everything Hillary depends on one thing, does she get the Womens vote and the majority of the black vote.

Chaffee will take some of the left vote. Hilary is going to loose what they called the Reagan Democrats to Webb, and watching his interview tonight, he is running. Women don't really like Hilary, and she will loose the youth to Sanders, Chaffee, and you are right Omally. She has scandal problems. And they are going to beat her up in the primaries. Chaffee did it tonight.

But I do see your point. So give me your picks.......you won't be tied, in these are just the pre season selections.

Common
04-29-2015, 08:06 PM
Chaffee will take some of the left vote. Hilary is going to loose what they called the Reagan Democrats to Webb, and watching his interview tonight, he is running. Women don't really like Hilary, and she will loose the youth to Sanders, Chaffee, and you are right Omally. She has scandal problems. And they are going to beat her up in the primaries. Chaffee did it tonight.

But I do see your point. So give me your picks.......you won't be tied, in these are just the pre season selections.

Chaffee I doubt will get more than single digits. Webb is unknown to many people, im very interested in what he has to say if he runs.

del
04-29-2015, 09:40 PM
jindal

lol

Ivan88
04-30-2015, 09:53 AM
Conservatives want to conserve our Communist system established by Lincoln. Liberals want to freely apply our Communist system established by Lincoln.
Left or Right, the result is the same, Americans and people world wide, get the shaft, and the politicians and insiders get the gold.

Dr. Who
04-30-2015, 11:09 AM
Well we all knew that the Republicans were going to have a lot of people running for the nomination for President. And while many have no chance, there are still at least 4 that have a real chance.

Hilary was the clear choice for the Democrats, and they were looking at an easy primary with little mud being tossed about. But with all of the Scandals the water is turning into mud.

Bernie Sanders has entered the race, and Chaffee was on saying it is highly likely that he will run, those 2 will strip the left wing of the party form her. and of course Jim Webb will challenge her form the right.

I see trouble on the horizon for her.

In turn Jeb Bush has several issues with Christie, Graham, Jindal, and Rubio stealing the establishment vote from him

My early prediction?

Webb ends up with the Democratic nomination. and Rubio or Walker for the Republicans.

In a time when the liberals are telling us that the country is leaving conservatives behind, both parties will move to the right.

I see this upsetting Sanders who will run as an independent and split the democrats vote.

So that is my bold predictions. What do you all think
Sanders is running on the Dem ticket.

PolWatch
04-30-2015, 11:18 AM
I think Hillary's polls are more name recognition than actual support. I think Webb has the best shot but since I don't know much about Sanders, I'll have to look at him. O'Mallery....I don't know...it sounds like he might some problems with his record. Right now I think Webb stands a good chance of picking up the nomination.

Republicans? There is not really much difference between all those that are making noises now. Right now, I think Jeb will get it. Not because of polices, etc, but because he has the best political organization already in place.