PDA

View Full Version : Latest grad from The Fox News School for Stalker Weasel Journalism

Bo-4
05-01-2015, 09:14 AM
I believe it was established by O'Reilly's designated pinhead stalker Jesse Watters.

Don't get me wrong, i'm no Sharpton fan but considering the spittle flying from this assclown's pie-hole, Al seemed pretty subdued.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwF67AucWUk&spfreload=10

Captain Obvious
05-01-2015, 09:17 AM
Sharpton is a racist jackass prick, hope he's turned into a wraith because he's dying of cancer.

If there's a God his death will be slow and painful.

Mister D
05-01-2015, 09:18 AM
Sharpton is a racist jackass $#@!, hope he's turned into a wraith because he's dying of cancer.

I won't wish suffering on anyone but it is true that Sharpton has done his very best to make racial tension worse.

Captain Obvious
05-01-2015, 09:19 AM
I won't wish suffering on anyone but it is true that Sharpton has done his very best to make racial tension worse.

He's responsible probably for the deaths of thousands by inflaming racial tensions.

Fuck him, hope he rots in hell after a slow, miserable death.

Bo-4
05-01-2015, 09:21 AM

Okay fine guys -- Sharpton's an opportunistic rabble-rouser. But what about the stalker weasel guy?

He was kind of the subject here. ;-)

Captain Obvious
05-01-2015, 09:22 AM
Okay fine guys -- Sharpton's an opportunistic rabble-rouser. But what about the stalker weasel guy?

Just another faux-head.

The only noteworthy note is that he's not a bubbleheaded bleach blonde.

Mister D
05-01-2015, 09:23 AM

He's some dude on Fox News. Shrug.

Bo-4
05-01-2015, 09:28 AM
He's some dude on Fox News. Shrug.

And Al's just some guy on MSNBC. :)

Common
05-01-2015, 09:30 AM

Ok he was an overbearing weasel, do you really think hes much different than any of the other press that got their noses broke and an arm broke and beating and robbed ?

Truth is the liberal media made a point of showing geraldo and this guy both of which I have no use for along with foxnews but the truth is the truth.

Mister D
05-01-2015, 09:32 AM
And Al's just some guy on MSNBC. :)

No, he's a rabble rouser with a long history. He never had any reason to come to Mayberry er- I mean Boise so you may not know much about him.

Susan B. Anthony
05-01-2015, 09:38 AM
The mayor of Baltimore now has Al Sharpton running interference for her. This is certainly a positive development.

Captain Obvious
05-01-2015, 09:39 AM
The mayor of Baltimore now has Al Sharpton running interference for her. This is certainly a positive development.

Well, they cured polio by injecting polio into patients.

Bo-4
05-01-2015, 09:41 AM

Lol, that was funny thanks. :cool:

Bo-4
05-01-2015, 09:43 AM
Well, they cured polio by injecting polio into patients.

Kind of how most vaccines are made right? If only Al could be made into a vaccine. :)

Tahuyaman
05-01-2015, 10:37 AM
I believe it was established by O'Reilly's designated pinhead stalker Jesse Watters.

Don't get me wrong, i'm no Sharpton fan but considering the spittle flying from this assclown's pie-hole, Al seemed pretty subdued.

you are actually calling out the reporter here? What is wrong with you?

Bo-4
05-01-2015, 10:53 AM
you are actually calling out the reporter here? What is wrong with you?

Stalker weasel journalism appeals to you i guess. ;)

Tahuyaman
05-01-2015, 10:56 AM
Stalker weasel journalism appeals to you i guess. ;)

so, a reporter walking up to a person in the news and asking a question is considered stalking to you?

Im sure if it was some left wing hack from MSNBC asking a friendly question, you'd approve.

Bo-4
05-01-2015, 11:19 AM
so, a reporter walking up to a person in the news and asking a question is considered stalking to you?

Im sure if it was some left wing hack from MSNBC asking a friendly question, you'd approve.

He was up in their grills talking worthless smack and hindering their movement to a press conference where he could have more appropriately asked his whiny beotch questions.

Venus
05-01-2015, 11:20 AM

Now that Sharpton has arrived the situation will only get worse.

Mister D
05-01-2015, 11:26 AM
Now that Sharpton has arrived the situation will only get worse.

he was reluctant because he didn't have a white administration in Baltimore to lambast.

Captain Obvious
05-01-2015, 11:28 AM
he was reluctant because he didn't have a white administration in Baltimore to lambast.

lol - exactly.

Mister D
05-01-2015, 11:35 AM
lol - exactly.

Of course. You know he would have taken the race baiter chopper down there the day of if it looked promising.

Captain Obvious
05-01-2015, 11:39 AM
Of course. You know he would have taken the race baiter chopper down there the day of if it looked promising.

He's thinking to himself "why can't this shit happen in Boston"?

:biglaugh:

Mister D
05-01-2015, 11:39 AM
He's thinking to himself "why can't this $#@! happen in Boston"?

:biglaugh:

:laugh: Yeah

del
05-01-2015, 12:00 PM
He's responsible probably for the deaths of thousands by inflaming racial tensions.

Fuck him, hope he rots in hell after a slow, miserable death.

he always spoke well of you

Tahuyaman
05-01-2015, 02:28 PM
He was up in their grills talking worthless smack and hindering their movement to a press conference where he could have more appropriately asked his whiny beotch questions.

Wrong. He asked a valid question which the mayor did not want to answer, so the race pimps jumped in.

Redrose
05-01-2015, 02:30 PM
Sharpton is a racist jackass prick, hope he's turned into a wraith because he's dying of cancer.

He'll get his.

Bob
05-01-2015, 02:33 PM

To see him running her interference blew me away. Can she pick a person of lower esteem?

Redrose
05-01-2015, 02:40 PM
The OP slams a young reporter, probably because he's from FOX, that's fair right? No, it's biased and dumb.

Look at Al Sharpton, that POS is a MSNBC host, has his own news show, so why is he there being lauded like some god, and made to be the face of racial injustice in America? He's a cancer not a healer.

Vitter was there working as a journalist, Sharprton is an employee of MSNBC, they both should have the same rights in that situation.