PDA

View Full Version : Obama Strikes Again: ISIS Leader Incapacitated!

Howey
05-01-2015, 04:25 PM
First he takes out bin Laden, now he cripples (http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/may/01/isis-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-incapacitated-suspected-spinal-injuries-iraq) the second in command of ISIS.

Thanks, Obama!
http://i.imgur.com/rb3SaLb.jpg

The leader of the Islamic State (Isis), Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, remains incapacitated due to suspected spinal damage and is being treated by two doctors who travel to his hideout from the group’s stronghold of Mosul, the Guardian has learned.

More than two months after being injured in a US air strike in north-western Iraq, the self-proclaimed caliph is yet to resume command of the terror group that has been rampaging through Iraq and Syria since June last year. Three sources close to Isis have confirmed that Baghdadi’s wounds could mean he will never again lead the organisation.

Isis is now being led by a long-term senior official, Abu Alaa al-Afri, who had been appointed deputy leader when his predecessor was killed by an air strike late last year.

del
05-01-2015, 04:29 PM
how's his duodenum looking?

pretty clean?

donttread
05-01-2015, 04:30 PM
First he takes out bin Laden, now he cripples (http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/may/01/isis-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-incapacitated-suspected-spinal-injuries-iraq) the second in command of ISIS.

Thanks, Obama!

Howey do you rember the dozens literally dozens of ALQ "number two men" Bush claimed to have killed? Use your head

Peter1469
05-01-2015, 04:31 PM
That happened two months ago. That guy was only a figure head anyway. Ex-Baathists are running the show.

Bob
05-01-2015, 04:35 PM
Bush actually captured the real planners and those that executed the 9/11 events other than those that died in the crashes. Obama killed the figurehead.

Sort of like the Bishop raped the boys and Obama kills the pope.

texan
05-01-2015, 04:40 PM
Remind me how the ISIS guy got into Iraq again?

donttread
05-01-2015, 04:48 PM
Bush actually captured the real planners and those that executed the 9/11 events other than those that died in the crashes. Obama killed the figurehead.

Sort of like the Bishop raped the boys and Obama kills the pope.

You still believe the "WE killed OBL " bullshit. Dude died years ago in a cave of kidney failure. S?eal team 6 was a dog and pony show who's time had come. I mean the "burial at sea to prevent his grave from becoming a symbol" thing? Really. I told better stories to my parents about how I wasn't drunk or high , I had allergies. The disposal at sea does however make DNA analysis impossible. Hummm

texan
05-01-2015, 04:52 PM
You live in Colorado?

Bob
05-01-2015, 05:16 PM
You still believe the "WE killed OBL " bullshit. Dude died years ago in a cave of kidney failure. S?eal team 6 was a dog and pony show who's time had come. I mean the "burial at sea to prevent his grave from becoming a symbol" thing? Really. I told better stories to my parents about how I wasn't drunk or high , I had allergies. The disposal at sea does however make DNA analysis impossible. Hummm

Very good points. i can't dispute any of your points.

Ivan88
05-04-2015, 12:06 PM
They had a problem with Hitler's body as well. Since he did such a nice job of destroying Germany, I bet his employers got him a good retirement package somewhere, Maybe South America.

donttread
05-04-2015, 05:35 PM
Very good points. i can't dispute any of your points.

Thank you. Most just write it off without even thinking about it

Bob
05-04-2015, 05:39 PM
They had a problem with Hitler's body as well. Since he did such a nice job of destroying Germany, I bet his employers got him a good retirement package somewhere, Maybe South America.

We have the same problem with Bin Laden come to think of it. The only one allowed to talk about it was Obama.

texan
05-04-2015, 08:24 PM
The only one "allowed" to talk about it was Obama?

Really? You two must both live in Colorado! The weed is affecting your judgement. Conspiracy theorists make some goo points at times, but too many times you show how nuts you really are! We cannot keep a secret to save our lives and you think we can pull off the twin tower scam and the bin-laden scam and get dozens of people to go along? Hell a Seal is on tour telling everyone about him being shot and other Seals are pissed about it because they know what happened and don't like him talking/taking credit because its against Seal code.

Jesus! Again, I love a good conspiracy but WHATEVER! Pick some things that are realistic.

Bob
05-04-2015, 08:38 PM

Really? You two must both live in Colorado! The weed is affecting your judgement. Conspiracy theorists make some goo points at times, but too many times you show how nuts you really are! We cannot keep a secret to save our lives and you think we can pull off the twin tower scam and the bin-laden scam and get dozens of people to go along? Hell a Seal is on tour telling everyone about him being shot and other Seals are pissed about it because they know what happened and don't like him talking/taking credit because its against Seal code.

Jesus! Again, I love a good conspiracy but WHATEVER! Pick some things that are realistic.

Last time I smoked pot i lived in CA and it was going on 40 years ago.

I made a point. That when Obama tells you he did something show me the money, show me the bloody hands. Don't hide the body and tell me it is raining.

donttread
05-05-2015, 05:00 AM

We kept the pre-knowledge of the Pearl Harbor attack secret, for long enough anyway. So tell me why did OBL get a"burial at sea"?

texan
05-05-2015, 12:00 PM
Really great points that mean nothing nor have anything to do with your implications.......I don't give a damn where or what they said they did with the body BFD! I care that he was killed which he was killed as stated. BTW there was "pre-knowledge" of the WTC attacks as well, Gov reacts most of the time just like the police. Do they cover some things up that are probably for the greater good, probably at times. Get over yourself. The Gov didn't orchestrate 9/11 nor did they fake bin-Ladens death. He was tracked for years by a young lady in the intel community there have been many interviews with those involved.

Good God be real.

donttread
05-05-2015, 06:16 PM
Really great points that mean nothing nor have anything to do with your implications.......I don't give a damn where or what they said they did with the body BFD! I care that he was killed which he was killed as stated. BTW there was "pre-knowledge" of the WTC attacks as well, Gov reacts most of the time just like the police. Do they cover some things up that are probably for the greater good, probably at times. Get over yourself. The Gov didn't orchestrate 9/11 nor did they fake bin-Ladens death. He was tracked for years by a young lady in the intel community there have been many interviews with those involved.

Good God be real.

Ah the "greater good" . Yeah.

Ransom
05-06-2015, 08:15 AM

Thanks, Obama!

Thank goodness that waterboarding revealed such critical information. Obama gets major kudos for OBL.

Course...al-Qaeda has a deep bench.http://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2015/05/3-jihadists-groups-merge-with-movement-of-the-taliban-in-pakistan.php

Ransom
05-06-2015, 08:17 AM
We kept the pre-knowledge of the Pearl Harbor attack secret, for long enough anyway. So tell me why did OBL get a"burial at sea"?

Who is "we?"

Howey
05-06-2015, 08:22 AM
Thank goodness that waterboarding revealed such critical information. Obama gets major kudos for OBL.

Course...al-Qaeda has a deep bench.http://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2015/05/3-jihadists-groups-merge-with-movement-of-the-taliban-in-pakistan.php

Even Congress didn't fall for that old wive's tale.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2014/03/31/senate-report-cia-torture/7140143/

WASHINGTON (AP) — A U.S. Senate investigation concludes waterboarding and other harsh interrogation methods provided no key evidence in the hunt for Osama bin Laden, according to congressional aides and outside experts familiar with a still-secret, 6,200-page report. The finding could deepen the worst rift in years between lawmakers and the CIA.

The CIA disputes the conclusion and already is locked with the Senate intelligence committee in an acrimonious fight amid dueling charges of snooping and competing criminal referrals to the Justice Department. Americans may soon get the chance to decide, with the congressional panel planning to vote Thursday to demand a summary of its review be declassified.

From the moment of bin Laden's death almost three years ago, former Bush administration figures and top CIA officials have cited the evidence trail leading to the al-Qaeda mastermind's walled Pakistani compound as vindication of the "enhanced interrogation techniques" they authorized after the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.

But Democratic and some Republican senators have called that account misleading, saying simulated drownings known as waterboarding, sleep deprivation and other such practices were cruel and ineffective.

The intelligence committee's report, congressional aides and outside experts said, backs up that case after examining the treatment of several high-level terror detainees and the information they provided on bin Laden. The aides and people briefed on the report demanded anonymity because they weren't authorized to speak publicly about the confidential document.

The most high-profile detainee linked to the bin Laden investigation was Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the accused Sept. 11 mastermind who was waterboarded 183 times. Mohammed, intelligence officials have noted, confirmed after his 2003 capture that he knew an important al-Qaeda courier with the nom de guerre Abu Ahmed al-Kuwaiti.

The Senate report concludes such information wasn't critical, according to the aides. Mohammed only discussed al-Kuwaiti months after being waterboarded, while he was under standard interrogation, they said. And Mohammed neither acknowledged al-Kuwaiti's significance nor provided interrogators with the courier's real name.

Travis007
05-06-2015, 11:11 AM
I love what Obamabots take "credit" for all the things Obama voted against.. like the HSD and Patriot act that Obama voted against.. and the ETMs that Obama cried about that got us the info to get Osama..

remember the first WTC attack? Clinton prosecuted as a "criminal act".. and passed on OBL..

Captain Obvious
05-06-2015, 11:15 AM
I love what Obamabots take "credit" for all the things Obama voted against.. like the HSD and Patriot act that Obama voted against.. and the ETMs that Obamc ried about that got us the info to get Osama..

remember the first WTC attack? Clinton prosecuted as a "criminal act".. and passed on OBL..

Wait, it gets better.

Then teh O'bama extends the patriot act, uses drones in a far greater scope than Dubya did, bombs how many countries.... and on and on and so forth.

And all these dipshits can do is throw stones at conservatives when they basically voted a mega-neocon into office.

Yeah, sure...

Ransom
05-06-2015, 11:15 AM
Even Congress didn't fall for that old wive's tale.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2014/03/31/senate-report-cia-torture/7140143/

I didn't even know Leon was an ol wife.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F28oatix8ac
Oops

The Sage of Main Street
05-06-2015, 02:55 PM
You still believe the "WE killed OBL " bull$#@!. Dude died years ago in a cave of kidney failure. S?eal team 6 was a dog and pony show who's time had come. I mean the "burial at sea to prevent his grave from becoming a symbol" thing? Really. I told better stories to my parents about how I wasn't drunk or high , I had allergies. The disposal at sea does however make DNA analysis impossible. Hummm I wouldn't insult the honor of the Navy SEALs if I were you. They might track you down and you too will wind up sleeping with the fishes.

texan
05-06-2015, 03:18 PM
FYI I have a close cousin in the military that flew in and out of that war zone as a pilot. I told him for several years I thought bin-Laden was dead. Probably blown up somewhere. He always said that the internal intel says that he was still alive. Meaning that we were also still actively pursuing him. He was a colonel in the air force (pilot).

He wasn't lying.