PDA

View Full Version : Here Comes Huckabee!

Howey
05-01-2015, 04:31 PM
During debates, will he be known as the elephant in the room? If elected, will the floors of the White House need to be reinforced?

Picture: Oh look! Ten tons of fun and a dog that lived!

http://i.imgur.com/DTTinyt.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCueO9fSDXs&feature=youtu.be

texan
05-01-2015, 04:50 PM
You are coming across as a THUG.

Howey
05-01-2015, 05:07 PM

Common Sense
05-01-2015, 05:09 PM
Huck isn't really on anyone's radar...but that family pick is fucking hi-larious.

zelmo1234
05-01-2015, 05:17 PM
Good more votes taken from Jebbers. Any Progressive is welcome in my book I want that vote divided as much as possible.

Bo-4
05-02-2015, 10:15 AM
Imagine a Huck/Christie ticket. The chances of a stage collapse during their campaign would be even money. :D

Howey
05-02-2015, 12:10 PM
Imagine a Huck/Christie ticket. The chances of a stage collapse during their campaign would be even money. :D

lol if only!

birddog
05-02-2015, 05:53 PM
Huckabee is a good, competent man who has accomplished much. I would say he has a better chance of winning it all then most. He is more conservative than most realize, and he would debate the pants off The Hildebeast. Of course, that would be a totally ghastly sight!

Captain Obvious
05-02-2015, 07:03 PM
lol if only!

Yeah, lol - the limo taking the two of them to the debates would be showering sparks from the rear bumper.

Peter1469
05-02-2015, 07:54 PM
Huck needs to stick to state and local politics. His brand of soc con is part of the problem in the federal level gop.

Howey
05-02-2015, 08:02 PM
Huckabee is a good, competent man who has accomplished much. I would say he has a better chance of winning it all then most. He is more conservative than most realize, and he would debate the pants off The Hildebeast. Of course, that would be a totally ghastly sight!

Just don't let his fatass kid near your cute little dog.

birddog
05-02-2015, 08:06 PM
Just don't let his fatass kid near your cute little dog.

Speaking of "fatasses," are you still supporting Hillary? :smiley_ROFLMAO:

Captain Obvious
05-02-2015, 08:07 PM
Huck needs to stick to state and local politics. His brand of soc con is part of the problem in the federal level gop.

I kinda agree with that. I don't think he's a dummy, I just don't think he's what our federal system needs right now.

Bo-4
05-03-2015, 08:04 AM
Yeah, lol - the limo taking the two of them to the debates would be showering sparks from the rear bumper.

Dammit Chris, i told you to sit in FRONT!! :cool:

http://i2.wp.com/www.stanceiseverything.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/drag_6.jpg

Common
05-03-2015, 08:18 AM
I actually have always like Huckabee as a person, I think hes a nice guy in real time. I dont agree with everythings hes about for sure but I believe hes as good a candidate and better than many that are running for potus on the GOP side.

Ivan88
05-03-2015, 03:29 PM
Huckabee is a good, competent man who has accomplished much. I would say he has a better chance of winning it all then most. He is more conservative than most realize,
What does he want to conserve? Taxes, wars, prisons, mountains of regulations, and our Communist way of life?

Peter1469
05-03-2015, 04:51 PM
What does he want to conserve? Taxes, wars, prisons, mountains of regulations, and our Communist way of life?

There is no communist way of life in the US.

Ransom
05-03-2015, 04:58 PM

Communist governance though.

Ransom
05-03-2015, 04:58 PM
I like Mike.

Peter1469
05-03-2015, 05:01 PM
Communist governance though.
How so? What does communist governance look like?

Tahuyaman
05-03-2015, 05:21 PM

Yes, I'm still trying to figure out what he meant by that.

Peter1469
05-03-2015, 05:54 PM

Don't expend too much energy. Ivan is special.

Tahuyaman
05-03-2015, 05:55 PM
Don't expend too much energy. Ivan is special.

Special in what area?

Peter1469
05-03-2015, 05:59 PM
Special in what area?

Creative thinking.

Tahuyaman
05-03-2015, 06:02 PM
He doesn't look very creative to me. Just jumbled and confused.

Green Arrow
05-03-2015, 06:04 PM
I am not a Huckabee fan by any means, but I think the comments made toward him and his children in this thread are petty, immature, and inappropriate.

Peter1469
05-03-2015, 06:06 PM
He doesn't look very creative to me. Just jumbled and confused.

I was trying to be polite.

birddog
05-03-2015, 06:30 PM

You surely have him mixed up with The Hildebeast!

You are describing liberals rather than conservatives.

Huck wants to preserve the Constitution, protect our borders, and promote jobs. Those are worthy goals that are completely opposite of what Obama has done.

Tahuyaman
05-03-2015, 06:38 PM

Yes. We should be very conservative when considering raising taxes, increasing the amount of regulations we impose upon others and inventing new ways to put people in prison.

Peter1469
05-03-2015, 06:43 PM

Huck wants to preserve the Constitution, protect our borders, and promote jobs. Those are worthy goals that are completely opposite of what Obama has done.

If Huck could push his social agenda down to the states he would be an OK candidate.

Tahuyaman
05-03-2015, 07:15 PM

I don't know if Huckabee holds those positions, but I know liberals recoil at those ideas. Liberals believe that the desire to uphold the constitution is an idea shared only by dumb red-necked, trailer trash types.

birddog
05-03-2015, 08:37 PM
I don't know if Huckabee holds those positions, but I know liberals recoil at those ideas. Liberals believe that the desire to uphold the constitution is an idea shared only by dumb red-necked, trailer trash types.

I believe Huck holds those positions. Some conservatives who are not as socially conservative as Huck tend to be critical of him, but so be it. I certainly prefer him over Jeb or Christie.

Tahuyaman
05-03-2015, 08:39 PM
I was not aware that Huckabee was such a social conservative.

Peter1469
05-03-2015, 08:45 PM
I believe Huck holds those positions. Some conservatives who are not as socially conservative as Huck tend to be critical of him, but so be it. I certainly prefer him over Jeb or Christie.

I won't vote for Huck, Jeb, or Christie.

We need a real conservative. With libertarian leanings.

Tahuyaman
05-03-2015, 08:54 PM
I will admit that I have not studied hucjabee's poitions much, but my first impression of him is that he is a phony.

Peter1469
05-03-2015, 09:36 PM
I don't think he is a phony at all. I think he is a hard core social con, and in my book that means stick to local and state level politics. That doesn't work at the federal level any more.

birddog
05-03-2015, 10:54 PM
I don't think he is a phony at all. I think he is a hard core social con, and in my book that means stick to local and state level politics. That doesn't work at the federal level any more.

I think Huck is practical and fair enough not to be too dogmatic with his Christian values. Some conservatives are not open enough to see that, perhaps you are one of those. Perhaps you could be wrong, or is that never a possibility to you?

domer76
05-03-2015, 10:58 PM

I believe that dumb, red-necked, trailer trash types have the desire to uphold the Constitution. And, unlike you, even to use proper grammar when referring to it. However, most don't have a fucking clue what's in it. They just regurgitate what they hear from the RW mouthpieces.

Ivan88
05-03-2015, 11:33 PM
Probably, you haven't figured out that the US has adopted all 10 Planks of the Communist Manifesto as local, national, and international policy.
Land Use Planning, Zoning, Human resources, democracy, public schools and income taxes are notable examples. And we love our very unique and special form of Communism and call it "Capitalism".
This is what I meant by our Communist way of life.

When I wrote, "What does he want to conserve?" Comrad Tanuyaman was unable to answer. Is it because the name conservative is disasociated from the meaning of the word - conserve?

Up hold the Constitution as comrad birddog metioned? Congress basically voided it.
Lincoln negated whatever American essence it had.
And the so called patriots who created the Constitution did it to negate the real Consitution where American Men are the boss of the governedment, because the American Men were the governing men - govern-ment.
But this ended by violence when the Men of Massachusetts were gunned down for controlling their public servants in 1787.

And most so called Americans are so retarded and dumbed down and deluded that they call the Shay Men rebels, when it was the public officials who were the rebels.

And, since most so callled Americans, in their collective insanity, believe that they consented to be governed, then, for them, there is no Constitution, because when one consents to be governed, one surrenders all rights.

But the real Americans never consented to be governed: Declaration of Rights, 1774

Tahuyaman
05-04-2015, 08:41 AM
I believe that dumb, red-necked, trailer trash types have the desire to uphold the Constitution. And, unlike you, even to use proper grammar when referring to it. However, most don't have a $#@!ing clue what's in it. They just regurgitate what they hear from the RW mouthpieces.

Who says the lower intelligence crowd lacks a sense of humor?

Tahuyaman
05-04-2015, 08:43 AM
Probably, you haven't figured out that the US has adopted all 10 Planks of the Communist Manifesto as local, national, and international policy.
Land Use Planning, Zoning, Human resources, democracy, public schools and income taxes are notable examples. And we love our very unique and special form of Communism and call it "Capitalism".
This is what I meant by our Communist way of life.

When I wrote, "What does he want to conserve?" Comrad Tanuyaman was unable to answer. Is it because the name conservative is disasociated from the meaning of the word - conserve?

Up hold the Constitution as comrad birddog metioned? Congress basically voided it.
Lincoln negated whatever American essence it had.
And the so called patriots who created the Constitution did it to negate the real Consitution where American Men are the boss of the governedment, because the American Men were the governing men - govern-ment.
But this ended by violence when the Men of Massachusetts were gunned down for controlling their public servants in 1787.

And most so called Americans are so retarded and dumbed down and deluded that they call the Shay Men rebels, when it was the public officials who were the rebels.

And, since most so callled Americans, in their collective insanity, believe that they consented to be governed, then, for them, there is no Constitution, because when one consents to be governed, one surrenders all rights.

But the real Americans never consented to be governed: Declaration of Rights, 1774

Holy shit........two pieces of humor back to back. Excellent.

Peter is right, this guy is truly "special".

Captain Obvious
05-04-2015, 08:54 AM
Here comes Huckabee, here comes Huckabee

Right down Fuckabee lane...