PDA

View Full Version : Michelle 2024!

Howey
05-01-2015, 04:38 PM
Wouldn't it be great to follow up a white female President with a black female President?

Picture: Michelle O. More beautiful than Jackie O.
http://i.imgur.com/YsDe3pZ.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdKCQJQ_NlQ

texan
05-01-2015, 04:49 PM
Not even close..................

Peter1469
05-01-2015, 04:49 PM
She was joking.

I think she hates politics.

Common Sense
05-01-2015, 04:50 PM
No thanks.

donttread
05-01-2015, 05:25 PM
Wouldn't it be great to follow up a white female President with a black female President?

They have royal families in Europe. Your ancestors fought one of the true just wars in history ( or as close as war gets to just) to get away from royal families

Chris
05-01-2015, 05:36 PM
The Obama Dynasty begins.

Actually, she'd make a better President than whatshisname, oh, Barack.

Tahuyaman
05-01-2015, 06:29 PM

Yeah, that would be great.

Common
05-01-2015, 06:31 PM
Shes said publically she hates living in the whitehouse and cant wait till this term is over. She knows the colossal battle it would be to ever run for president. She was joking

Boris The Animal
05-01-2015, 06:33 PM
Shes said publically she hates living in the whitehouse and cant wait till this term is over. She knows the colossal battle it would be to ever run for president. She was jokingAhh but according to brain dead Liberals like the OP, Democrats can do no wrong.

Common
05-01-2015, 06:37 PM
Ahh but according to brain dead Liberals like the OP, Democrats can do no wrong.

Maybe so, but I could point you to several brain dead right wingers that believe republicans can do no wrong. How bout that :)

Boris The Animal
05-01-2015, 06:39 PM
Maybe so, but I could point you to several brain dead right wingers that believe republicans can do no wrong. How bout that :)Only difference is Liberalism is nothing but one big lie after another.

Common
05-01-2015, 06:54 PM
And teatardism is one big hate filled ploy to suck in white people that cant afford dentures to wail and scream how the rich need tax cuts and we need to end all entitlements to pay for it. Whos the idiots here

GrassrootsConservative
05-01-2015, 07:40 PM

Wouldn't it be great if you lefties didn't judge everyone on their gender, religion, sexuality, or skin color?

Bob
05-01-2015, 07:42 PM
And teatardism is one big hate filled ploy to suck in white people that cant afford dentures to wail and scream how the rich need tax cuts and we need to end all entitlements to pay for it. Whos the idiots here

If you were in the group that paid 95 percent of all the income taxes, who would you select to cut?

Bob
05-01-2015, 07:44 PM
I keep asking, who the hell's bright idea was it to run a Kenyan Muslim's son for the president of the USA? Democrats flat ignore his mother and he has both the Kenyan and Muslim name.

Now we should want some old woman that lies as president?

Give me a break.

Mr. Right
05-01-2015, 08:31 PM
I keep asking, who the hell's bright idea was it to run a Kenyan Muslim's son for the president of the USA? Democrats flat ignore his mother and he has both the Kenyan and Muslim name.

Now we should want some old woman that lies as president?

Give me a break.

Bob, you can be so insensitive sometimes.. Oh poo...

Bob
05-01-2015, 08:37 PM
Bob, you can be so insensitive sometimes.. Oh poo...

Some posters like Del love to call posters names. Some like Captain Obvious love to shock. Some enjoy debate.

I am the latter.

Mr. Right
05-01-2015, 10:08 PM
Sometimes the rocks are greasy and easily slipped upon.

Redrose
05-01-2015, 10:11 PM

Are you kidding?

Jackie was all class, Michelle is all ......

GrassrootsConservative
05-01-2015, 10:12 PM
Are you kidding?

Jackie was all class, Michelle is all ......

...Ass

Redrose
05-01-2015, 10:24 PM

M.O. couldn't hold a candle to J.O., who was feminine and ladylike at all times in public.

M.O. is clueless when it comes to dressing for the position she holds. M.O. has on a nice outfit, but not suitable for a First Lady. Her judgment sucks.

zelmo1234
05-02-2015, 07:05 AM

Well this is one of the lies that he was talking about

For example we need to have corporate taxes that compete on the world stage, not the highest in the world. That is not just giving people tax breaks, it is trying to stop some of the outsourcing. but Democrats like that because it gives them victims

Next Republicans do not want to end entitlement programs this is a scare tactic of the Democrats, that thrive on people be totally dependent on the government for their existence.

Reforming the Welfare system so those of able body and mind are preforming work and community service for there benefit package is not ending the system.

Turning SS into a wealth building retirement program so even the minimum wage earner can retire in luxury, rather than the dire poverty that the current system provides is again not ending a program it is taking a program that is going bankrupt and turning it into a life changing policy that could actually have a real effect on poverty in this country.

Now it is easy to see why Democrats are against this. If not for victims and dire poverty, they have nothing ot offer the public

PolWatch
05-02-2015, 07:12 AM
This thread is like a trout to a mayfly.....

Boris The Animal
05-02-2015, 07:28 AM
Then explain to me Communist, why all urban shitholes that have been run exclusively by Leftist Democrats FOR DECADES!! are still urban shitholes instead of the "thriving urban utopias" that Liberals always tout?

Common
05-02-2015, 07:32 AM
Then explain to me Communist, why all urban shitholes that have been run exclusively by Leftist Democrats FOR DECADES!! are still urban shitholes instead of the "thriving urban utopias" that Liberals always tout?

If you think thats the fault of democrats only, you need to re educate yourself. Theres far more to urban problems than governance. Theres a whole variety of reasons that frankly I dont want to spend time re hashing for the millionth time. If you want to blame democrats for everything, have at it boris, have fun :)

Boris The Animal
05-02-2015, 07:34 AM
If you think thats the fault of democrats only, you need to re educate yourself. Theres far more to urban problems than governance. Theres a whole variety of reasons that frankly I dont want to spend time re hashing for the millionth time. If you want to blame democrats for everything, have at it boris, have fun :)No, it IS exclusively the fault of the Democrats, pure and simple.

PattyHill
05-02-2015, 08:01 AM
Michelle Obama is a smart, gorgeous, accomplished woman. She's amazing. However, she doesn't seem to be interested in being a politician herself, so I can't see her ever running for president.

It will be interesting to see what she does after Pres. Obama's second term is done.

donttread
05-02-2015, 08:07 AM
this thread is like a trout to a mayfly.....

lol

Boris The Animal
05-02-2015, 09:12 AM
Michelle Obama is a smart, gorgeous, accomplished woman. She's amazing. However, she doesn't seem to be interested in being a politician herself, so I can't see her ever running for president.

It will be interesting to see what she does after Pres. Obama's second term is done.Michelle is a pompous egotistical skank with no class. Laura Bush has more class in her right pinky than her.

PattyHill
05-02-2015, 09:51 AM
Michelle is a pompous egotistical skank with no class. Laura Bush has more class in her right pinky than her.

And you just showed what an asshole you are. Not that I expected anything different from you.

Bo-4
05-02-2015, 11:29 AM
Michelle is a pompous egotistical skank with no class. Laura Bush has more class in her right pinky than her.

Has Michelle run over any friends after running stop signs lately, or was that just Pickles the former FLOTUS with and her uber-classy right pinky? :D

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/7646946/Laura-Bush-speaks-about-car-crash-which-killed-friend.html

birddog
05-02-2015, 05:54 PM
Moochelle running for office is a disgusting thought!

Captain Obvious
05-02-2015, 07:02 PM
She's only one step less qualified than her husband was.

PattyHill
05-02-2015, 07:03 PM
Moochelle running for office is a disgusting thought!

Really tacky, birddog.

Green Arrow
05-02-2015, 07:45 PM
How about we don't have anymore Obamas, Clintons, Bushes, Roosevelts, or any other presidential last name?

Jesus fucking Christ, we're all going to Hell.

birddog
05-02-2015, 07:51 PM
Really tacky, birddog.

Only in your liberal mind! She's the poorest excuse for a first Lady we have ever had! Of course B. Hussein Obama is the worst excuse for a President we have ever had! What a team! Sorry if you can't handle the truth.:smiley:

PattyHill
05-02-2015, 09:29 PM
Only in your liberal mind! She's the poorest excuse for a first Lady we have ever had! Of course B. Hussein Obama is the worst excuse for a President we have ever had! What a team! Sorry if you can't handle the truth.:smiley:

Truth? lame insults aren't the truth. I suggest you consult a dictionary and learn some debating techniques.

Bob
05-02-2015, 09:44 PM
Truth? lame insults aren't the truth. I suggest you consult a dictionary and learn some debating techniques.

She does her share of eating and sleeping in the white house. Can't think of more she does than that.

Bob
05-02-2015, 09:45 PM
How about we don't have anymore Obamas, Clintons, Bushes, Roosevelts, or any other presidential last name?

LOL

You still working on that hegemony story?

Bob
05-02-2015, 09:47 PM
Really tacky, birddog.

Want to hear the Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend story your side loves to tell?

Talk about tacky.

Bob
05-02-2015, 09:57 PM

What about no more presidents whose father came from Kenya and was one of their government officials for a change?

It seems to me that we can't even name Obama's mother without looking up her name.

Howey
05-03-2015, 01:01 AM
What about no more presidents whose father came from Kenya and was one of their government officials for a change?

It seems to me that we can't even name Obama's mother without looking up her name.

You know the names of all the president's mothers?

That's creepy even for you.

Bob
05-03-2015, 03:46 PM
You know the names of all the president's mothers?

That's creepy even for you.

What is really creepy is your reply.

GRUMPY
05-03-2015, 03:56 PM
well we are a nation that likes to elect firsts....first gay/black/consitutionally unqualified president....so i guess michelle could be the first trany pres....

birddog
05-03-2015, 06:25 PM

Please don't try to talk down to your betters! There's a time to debate, and there's a time to identify vermin!

Redrose
05-03-2015, 09:03 PM

It will be interesting to see what she does after Pres. Obama's second term is done.

The three adjectives you used to describe MO are generous to a fault.

Cigar
05-04-2015, 07:50 AM
Trust me, Michelle doesn't The Washington BS