PDA

View Full Version : New Republican Thread

patrickt
07-11-2012, 08:45 PM
The Political Forums is starting a new Republican Thread and Cigar will keep this one has his and Moveon.org personal thread. He will not be allowed to spam the new thread.

Goldie Locks
07-11-2012, 08:59 PM
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/534986_475080975854763_1626534796_n.jpg

Goldie Locks
07-11-2012, 09:03 PM
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/399227_2243811112932_376238566_n.jpg

Captain Obvious
07-11-2012, 09:03 PM
What the fuck is a "new republican"?

That's the Tea Party.

roadmaster
07-11-2012, 11:33 PM
I was never a republican, a dem when I was younger. I claim to either be an independent or conservative. Conservatives are for all people legal in America. Mitt is not a con more like a moderate to me but Obamas on left field.

Cigar
07-12-2012, 07:14 AM
The Political Forums is starting a new Republican Thread and Cigar will keep this one has his and Moveon.org personal thread. He will not be allowed to spam the new thread.

This is the typical Conservative tactic employed by most Conservative Forums and defiantly the text-book tactic employed by the Republican party. But here's one thing you should keep in mind ... respectfully; if you don't personally screw with me, I won't personally screw with you.

Trust me, don't screw with a person who has autonomous access to Class 2 Switches, because you will not know what direction the hurt is coming from and that's not a threat; that's just being technically informative. :wink:

BTW ... if the Rules have changed; just let me know and I joust with the best: http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/3332-Posting-Standards

Remember; this is 2012, not 1812

Trinnity
07-12-2012, 07:21 AM
Trust me, don't screw with a person who has autonomous access to Class 2 Switches, because you will not know what direction the hurt is coming from and that's not a threat; that's just being technically informative. :wink:
That was a threat and you're such a bully.
Guess what? No one here is afraid of you. :smiley_ROFLMAO:

Cigar
07-12-2012, 07:29 AM
That was a threat and you're such a bully.
Guess what? No one here is afraid of you. :smiley_ROFLMAO:

So it's obvious, as a Moderator you agree with the Posting of this Thread and Post #1. That's all I wanted to know. //archived// :wink:

... and once again, respectfully ... I never make threats, especially when there's no need for me to make threats.

Trinnity
07-12-2012, 07:40 AM
So it's obvious, as a Moderator you agree with the Posting of this Thread and Post #1. That's all I wanted to know. //archived// :wink:

... and once again, respectfully ... I never make threats, especially when there's no need for me to make threats.No one can make you stay out of any thread and if you want to troll the republican, you can. But when other posters give you a hard time for it, don't be surprised.

You DID make a threat. Posting a threat and proclaiming not to be is BS. You're not fooling anyone.

You don't speak for me.
And don't threaten me.

Cigar
07-12-2012, 07:56 AM
My "response" (not threat) was to the individual(s) who singled me out by name in this Thread.

Nothing more, nothing less, nothing else ... Game-On :wink:

ADMIN - Posting Standards

General Rule of Thumb for all Members
Attack the issues, not your fellow posters.

Trinnity
07-12-2012, 07:59 AM
We moderate lightly. If we didn't, you'd be gone by now. Stop whining.
You troll people. They're gonna snipe back at you. That's on you.
If you have any more to say about modding, PM us and stop hijacking this thread to complain about modding.

Cigar
07-12-2012, 08:06 AM
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/Blue-Menace.gif

Smartmouthwoman
07-12-2012, 08:09 AM
This is the typical Conservative tactic employed by most Conservative Forums and defiantly the text-book tactic employed by the Republican party. But here's one thing you should keep in mind ... respectfully; if you don't personally screw with me, I won't personally screw with you.

BTW ... if the Rules have changed; just let me know and I joust with the best: http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/3332-Posting-Standards

Remember; this is 2012, not 1812

Wow! Does this mean we now know who's been fucking with the other PF?

Not wise to show your hand, darlin. Thought you knew better! ;)

Smartmouthwoman
07-12-2012, 08:11 AM

Now that you bring this up, patrick... it's kinda strange to have political discussions divided by parties. What's wrong with Current Events vs Political Opinion?

Makes more sense to me... but I can live with it either way.

Cigar
07-12-2012, 08:16 AM
Post #6, #8 and #10, was in response to Post #1

This Response is a commentary on Post #1 -

If you're going to call me out in a Thread in an open Forum; please provide a link to where you think I've violated any Forum Rules.

Thank You

Cigar
07-12-2012, 08:19 AM
Wow! Does this mean we now know who's been fucking with the other PF?

Not wise to show your hand, darlin. Thought you knew better! ;)

So ... how are you this morning :)

Smartmouthwoman
07-12-2012, 08:21 AM
So ... how are you this morning :)

Better now, thank you.

:glasses9:

patrickt
07-12-2012, 09:08 AM
What the fuck is a "new republican"?

That's the Tea Party.

Ah, yes, English as a second language.

Regardless of the titles of the individual forums when you have a troll who spams a whole forum it's irritating. Having Cigar shift to "Current Events" wouldn't make it any better.