PDA

View Full Version : If you were a White Middle to Upper Class Business Owner in Baltimore, what now?

Kurmugeon
05-01-2015, 09:35 PM
The precedents set by the series of events since Freddie Grays death, for Well-to-Do Business owning White Families in Baltimore, and probably all of Maryland, are horrific almost beyond words:

* Now there will be a double standard of confrontation, arrest and law enforcement which essentially places Blacks above and beyond the law.

* Rioting, Looting, and Assault, By BLACKS ONLY, to achieve a list of political demands is now authorized. Essentially we have given a License to commit Domestic Terrorism.

* Business Insurance rates, for any policy which covers riots and looting will cost too much to practical.

* In won't take the worst of the Baltimore Black Criminal Element long to figure out that home invasion police response will be slow to non-existent, and White Family homes have stuff to take.

* Drug Use and Sales will be open for any who wish to participate, no further enforcement of Drug Laws will occur in the foreseeable future.

* Assaults against Whites who are out at a Pub having dinner has been similarly "Authorized" and "Social Justified".

* Police officers, particularly White Officers, will all be looking for new jobs, and new recruiting will be extremely difficult and expensive.

* The mob will now have an expectation that anytime one of their criminal element gets arrested, and injured in the process, from a black eye, to a broken neck, riots for looting profit, and demands of Police prison sentence sacrifice will follow.

None of this is to say that those responsible for Freddie Gray's Death should have been let off, that they are not guilty of the worst of the charges, or more, or that the Blacks of Baltimore did not have a legitimate complaint.

What I am saying, is that due to the very poor way this entire episode has been handled, the above bullet list is essentially now the ground truth of Baltimore, regardless of what happens with the Trial of the Police officers.

The entire episode, starting from the moment that he was found not breathing, should have been handled entirely differently, to prevent the above list of precedents. But it is DONE now, and the Rioting and Looting is being rewarded richly, and therefore will repeat and escalate.

So, if you were a White, Middle to Upper Class Business Owner in Baltimore, What NOW?

Does it even matter if the Middle to Upper Class Business Owner is White or Black, will they stay?

What happens to White Kids in Baltimore High Schools, when they re-open?

Will Maryland Moving Van Services be the only people to truly profit from this debacle?

-

Redrose
05-01-2015, 09:55 PM
The precedents set by the series of events since Freddie Grays death, for Well-to-Do Business owning White Families in Baltimore, and probably all of Maryland, are horrific almost beyond words:

* Now there will be a double standard of confrontation, arrest and law enforcement which essentially places Blacks above and beyond the law.

* Rioting, Looting, and Assault, By BLACKS ONLY, to achieve a list of political demands is now authorized. Essentially we have given a License to commit Domestic Terrorism.

* Business Insurance rates, for any policy which covers riots and looting will cost too much to practical.

* In won't take the worst of the Baltimore Black Criminal Element long to figure out that home invasion police response will be slow to non-existent, and White Family homes have stuff to take.

* Drug Use and Sales will be open for any who wish to participate, no further enforcement of Drug Laws will occur in the foreseeable future.

* Assaults against Whites who are out at a Pub having dinner has been similarly "Authorized" and "Social Justified".

* Police officers, particularly White Officers, will all be looking for new jobs, and new recruiting will be extremely difficult and expensive.

* The mob will now have an expectation that anytime one of their criminal element gets arrested, and injured in the process, from a black eye, to a broken neck, riots for looting profit, and demands of Police prison sentence sacrifice will follow.

None of this is to say that those responsible for Freddie Gray's Death should have been let off, that they are not guilty of the worst of the charges, or more, or that the Blacks of Baltimore did not have a legitimate complaint.

What I am saying, is that due to the very poor way this entire episode has been handled, the above bullet list is essentially now the ground truth of Baltimore, regardless of what happens with the Trial of the Police officers.

The entire episode, starting from the moment that he was found not breathing, should have been handled entirely differently, to prevent the above list of precedents. But it is DONE now, and the Rioting and Looting is being rewarded richly, and therefore will repeat and escalate.

So, if you were a White, Middle to Upper Class Business Owner in Baltimore, What NOW?

Does it even matter if the Middle to Upper Class Business Owner is White or Black, will they stay?

Will Maryland Moving Van Services be the only people to truly profit from this debacle?

-

The Mayor showed her true colors. She's saying blacks are 'special', bend the laws for them because of their skin color. Isn't that great.

That ties into what I've felt for many years. There is a portion of black America that doesn't want equality, they want black supremacy.

del
05-01-2015, 09:55 PM
ebola

Crepitus
05-01-2015, 09:58 PM
Wow dood, when you go off the deep end you go all the way to the bottom of the pool don't you.

The Xl
05-01-2015, 10:16 PM

Nothing suggests that will be the case, and all statistics show that currently, non blacks enjoy whatever double standard there is.

Baseless conjecture * Business Insurance rates, for any policy which covers riots and looting will cost too much to practical.

Perhaps in the areas that are at risk, sure.

Baseless race baiting conjecture.

If only this were the case, that would be great, as non violent drug laws are largely racist and need to go. Sadly, this won't be the case.

No they haven't, outside of extremist groups that have always had that perspective and who don't speak for the vast majority of the black community, then or now.

All incompetent officers of any race should get the stepping anyway.

Black people are arrested and injured every day by police without rioting or protesting. I'd argue we don't see enough protesting from the black community and all communities in general. Protesting, not rioting.

Fair enough

No, it's largely wild conjecture, far from "ground truth"

Agreed that it should have been handled differently, the rest remains to be seen.

I wouldn't advise any business owner of any kind to start a business there, not because the vast majority are criminals, the contrary, they're good people trying to survive in this crazy world, but because the few morons put them at risk, unfortunately.

del
05-01-2015, 10:20 PM
frankly, i enjoyed his ebola hysteria much more than this

Safety
05-01-2015, 10:28 PM

At least with ebola, many conservatives stayed away because he took it to the extreme. But sadly with this event, many are getting caught up in his race baiting.

Kurmugeon
05-01-2015, 10:39 PM
The Mayor showed her true colors. She's saying blacks are 'special', bend the laws for them because of their skin color. Isn't that great.

That ties into what I've felt for many years. There is a portion of black America that doesn't want equality, they want black supremacy.

As was pointed out on another forum, in Baltimore, it was not JUST Blacks who were looting:

I never claimed that low-income Black Americans have a patent on bad behavior.

The OWS "Activists" in Seattle proved that!

There are more than enough White Americans who exhibit poor impulse control, and a desire to loot and mooch, rather than work.

Nor have I claimed that ALL Black Americans are guilty of the bad behavior. We all know that most of the rioting, assaults, arson, and incitement was done by out-of-town "Activists".

The vast majority of Low Income Blacks of Baltimore, who did not participate in the rioting, but rather restrained themselves to peaceful, legal, reasonable protests, will suffer more from this than any of the well-to-do, Black or White, who move away.

-

Howey
05-01-2015, 11:07 PM

-
If you were a white middle class racist poster on an internet forum would you be guilty of plagiarism for reprinting the words of others without credit?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&ei=yUxEVZO1JcqfgwSdyoDoAw&url=http://politicalhotwire.com/political-discussion/123300-if-you-were-white-middle-upper-class-business-owner-baltimore-what-now.html&ved=0CCAQFjAA&usg=AFQjCNFaGcf4K99PzdnjMK6l6aYgnce8jg

The Xl
05-01-2015, 11:07 PM
My brother has cystic fibrosis, and he coughs a lot. You should have seen the reactions he got during the Ebola hysteria during a coughing fit.

Fucking priceless. People are so dumb

Kurmugeon
05-01-2015, 11:16 PM
If you were a white middle class racist poster on an internet forum would you be guilty of plagiarism for reprinting the words of others without credit?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&ei=yUxEVZO1JcqfgwSdyoDoAw&url=http://politicalhotwire.com/political-discussion/123300-if-you-were-white-middle-upper-class-business-owner-baltimore-what-now.html&ved=0CCAQFjAA&usg=AFQjCNFaGcf4K99PzdnjMK6l6aYgnce8jg

LOL! Maybe you should READ the post / thread before you quote it!

Did you happen to notice,... Did you even LOOK at the OP's name and avatar?

I wrote this thread a few hours ago, and posted under the same forum username of Kurmugeon, which I use when I post on several dozen political forums.

Like Drudge, Kurmugeon is allot bigger than any one political forum.

-

Tahuyaman
05-01-2015, 11:30 PM
Baltimore was once a great city with a population of around a million people until the riots when MLK was murdered. After the riots, people left the city in droves. Baltimore never completely recovered. Now, even more people will leave. Baltimore is well on its way to becoming the next Detroit.

Redrose
05-02-2015, 12:46 AM
As was pointed out on another forum, in Baltimore, it was not JUST Blacks who were looting:

I never claimed that low-income Black Americans have a patent on bad behavior.

The OWS "Activists" in Seattle proved that!

There are more than enough White Americans who exhibit poor impulse control, and a desire to loot and mooch, rather than work.

Nor have I claimed that ALL Black Americans are guilty of the bad behavior. We all know that most of the rioting, assaults, arson, and incitement was done by out-of-town "Activists".

The vast majority of Low Income Blacks of Baltimore, who did not participate in the rioting, but rather restrained themselves to peaceful, legal, reasonable protests, will suffer more from this than any of the well-to-do, Black or White, who move away.

-

Looting and destruction, by anyone, isn't the only issue, ignorance comes in all colors. The State Attorney said tonight after the arrest of the 6 cops, that there will be justice for Freddie Gray. She is the highest lawyer in the state of Maryland, she should be advocating justice, period. Not just justice for Gray, justice for the cops too. They don't lose their rights just because they're cops.

From what I heard of the facts, there is a very weak case against the cops. They are being railroaded. IMO

domer76
05-02-2015, 03:35 AM

-

Holy shit is THAT over the top!

domer76
05-02-2015, 03:37 AM

Kinda the same that advocate white supremacy? Or are they separate but equal?

domer76
05-02-2015, 03:41 AM
LOL! Maybe you should READ the post / thread before you quote it!

Did you happen to notice,... Did you even LOOK at the OP's name and avatar?

I wrote this thread a few hours ago, and posted under the same forum username of Kurmugeon, which I use when I post on several dozen political forums.

Like Drudge, Kurmugeon is allot bigger than any one political forum.

-
Funny, they said you were a crock of shit on that forum, too.

domer76
05-02-2015, 03:43 AM
Looting and destruction, by anyone, isn't the only issue, ignorance comes in all colors. The State Attorney said tonight after the arrest of the 6 cops, that there will be justice for Freddie Gray. She is the highest lawyer in the state of Maryland, she should be advocating justice, period. Not just justice for Gray, justice for the cops too. They don't lose their rights just because they're cops.

From what I heard of the facts, there is a very weak case against the cops. They are being railroaded. IMO

Prosecutors are always advocates for the victim. The cops will have their own advocates. That's the way the system works.

Redrose
05-02-2015, 03:52 AM

Both factions are wrong.

Common
05-02-2015, 05:30 AM
Prosecutors are always advocates for the victim. The cops will have their own advocates. That's the way the system works.

wrong, the prosecutor is supposed to make decisions based on FACT not political persuasion or personal feelings. This was a setup from the start. If youve been around the system you always know which cases will go to indictment or not. ANY case that has far reaching PUBLIC implications and knowledge has a far greater chance of indictment. Politcally "protect" each other, elections lead to appointments

Kurmugeon
05-02-2015, 05:43 AM
From another forum thread on the same subject:

on the contrary, open up a liquor store, I hear blacks are good paying customers.

It depends on what segment of the Black community you're referring to...

Around 80% of the low-mid income Blacks in Baltimore, and other down trodden, Black Majority cities and towns probably are law abiding enough to actually turn a profit selling them destructive drugs ( Alcohol) to ease the pain of their circumstance, while making it worse.

The other 20% of the low-mid income Blacks in Baltimore will periodically clean out your entire stock, without paying a dime, and smash all of the windows of the store, and often burn down the building, beat up your son leaving him blind and brain dead, rape your daughter, douse our wife with gasoline and set her afire, and pull you from your smashed car and beat you to death with hammers.

That lawless 20% of Blacks in Baltimore will absolutely prevent you from turning a profit on your liquor store.

And you'd have to have the ethics of a snake straight from Lucifer to actually pursue such profits.

-

Kurmugeon
05-02-2015, 06:22 AM
Again, a comment on the subject, too important to ignore, from another forum on the same thread:

Body cameras solves the problem. It's both justified and condemned the validity of several officers actions against blacks.

I salute the fact that you are looking for a solution, and posing fairly effective technological approaches to the problem!

I disagree with an assumption in your second sentence here.

It is highly unlikely that the criminal behavior by the rogue police officers stems from racial hatred.

It would be far more likely that the police officers simply reacted to frustration with a corrupt legal system, and ineffective penal rehabilitation system, and a many times repeat drug user/dealer who was spreading filth and destruction on the streets of their city.

This is particularly likely because some of the six police officers charged are BLACK!

-

Common
05-02-2015, 06:27 AM
One of my son in laws has worn body cams for over a year, they cops dont mind them one bit. It exonerates them more than anything else and they show how MORONS can turn a simple question into a felony arrest. Body cams will hurt those that believe they will protect far more than help them. It will show the real deal.

PolWatch
05-02-2015, 06:35 AM
I believe that body cameras will help everyone. When both sides of the situation know that everything is being recorded, the situation changes. One recent incident involving questionable policing reported that the camera was not functioning....the third such failure for the cop in question. The police supervision had not noticed this 'problem' only appeared when there were questions about the cop's behavior. This says more about the attitude of the leadership than the individual. There are rogues in every profession. When behavior is systemic, its the top that needs examination.

Mac-7
05-02-2015, 07:18 AM
One of my son in laws has worn body cams for over a year, they cops dont mind them one bit. It exonerates them more than anything else and they show how MORONS can turn a simple question into a felony arrest.

Body cams will hurt those that believe they will protect far more than help them. It will show the real deal.

Don't bet on that.

The goal of your brother and sister libs is to limit the number of black people arrested.

So as long as the cops are doing their job and enforcing the law they will be under attack from the left.

Captain Obvious
05-02-2015, 07:23 AM

If he claimed it to be his own work.

Are you guilty of plagiarism if you forward a forwarded email?

domer76
05-02-2015, 08:01 AM
wrong, the prosecutor is supposed to make decisions based on FACT not political persuasion or personal feelings. This was a setup from the start. If youve been around the system you always know which cases will go to indictment or not. ANY case that has far reaching PUBLIC implications and knowledge has a far greater chance of indictment. Politcally "protect" each other, elections lead to appointments
^Naive.

The prosecutor is an advocate, pure and simple. Always has been.

Common
05-02-2015, 08:07 AM
^Naive.

The prosecutor is an advocate, pure and simple. Always has been.

Domer, when you open yapper you reveal your lack of knowledge. You spew drool

Tahuyaman
05-02-2015, 09:25 AM
Originally Posted by Redrose The Mayor showed her true colors. She's saying blacks are 'special', bend the laws for them because of their skin color. Isn't that great.

Yes, racists are equally despicable. The existence of one doesn't condone the existence of the other.

Kurmugeon
05-02-2015, 09:50 AM
Yes, racists are equally despicable. The existence of one doesn't condone the existence of the other.

The real story behind the Freddie Gray Rogue Police abuse which led to his death wasn't about RACE.

More than likely, it was about police frustration with an inept and overly lenient court system, a penal rehab system that doesn't rehab, and a repeat drug user and drug dealer who was spreading poison on the streets of Baltimore.

Saying this was RACE motivated is stupid.

Half of the six police officers arrested and charged are BLACK!

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/02/us/freddie-gray-autopsy-report-given-to-baltimore-prosecutors.html?_r=0

Are these Black Racists who Hate Blacks?!

-

donttread
05-02-2015, 10:51 AM

-

If only the bullet about the drug use was true, most of the other issues would take care of themselves

domer76
05-02-2015, 10:58 AM
Domer, when you open yapper you reveal your lack of knowledge. You spew drool
You sure didn't learn much in your 20 years with prosecutors, did you?

The US court system is both adversarial and advocacy oriented. If you think otherwise, you're either a fool or naive. My bet for you is both.

Archer0915
05-02-2015, 11:05 AM
If I had anything damaged I would sue the city and the mayor for giving permission to destroy my shit.

donttread
05-02-2015, 12:08 PM

-

I would put a sign on my store that said prison for the cops who murdered Freddie Gray. But I would also stand gaurd with my shotgun in riots were near

Mac-7
05-02-2015, 12:39 PM
I would put a sign on my store that said prison for the cops who murdered Freddie Gray. But I would also stand gaurd with my shotgun in riots were near

You might have do it yourself because the cops have no reason to die protecting libs like you

Archer0915
05-02-2015, 12:49 PM

Shotgun? Against a crowd? How about something in 30 cal, semi-auto and clip fed with FMJ ammo.

Crepitus
05-02-2015, 01:06 PM
Shotgun? Against a crowd? How about something in 30 cal, semi-auto and clip fed with FMJ ammo.
You just reminded me how much I like my Saiga-12.

Archer0915
05-02-2015, 01:09 PM
You just reminded me how much I like my Saiga-12.

Now that, on the other hand, is acceptable! Heavy clips but I figure after about six or seven rapid shots the crowd would disperse.

donttread
05-02-2015, 01:23 PM

I can't shoot the whole crowd, but I can shoot the first couple, nobody wants to be them

Archer0915
05-02-2015, 01:27 PM
I can't shoot the whole crowd, but I can shoot the first couple, nobody wants to be them

FMJ in .30 cal at close range will hit a couple per shot:) People do not rush an AK.

Still you do have a deterrent that can help you escape. A reload could get you dead.

Tahuyaman
05-02-2015, 01:29 PM
The real story behind the Freddie Gray Rogue Police abuse which led to his death wasn't about RACE.

More than likely, it was about police frustration with an inept and overly lenient court system, a penal rehab system that doesn't rehab, and a repeat drug user and drug dealer who was spreading poison on the streets of Baltimore.

Saying this was RACE motivated is stupid.

Half of the six police officers arrested and charged are BLACK!

Are these Black Racists who Hate Blacks?!

-

I never claimed this incident was racially motivated. I'm responding to the tunnel vision crowd who believe it is.

Tahuyaman
05-02-2015, 01:32 PM
I'm always amused by people who have no experience in the area of killing, talk about how effectively they could kill people.

Crepitus
05-02-2015, 01:35 PM
Now that, on the other hand, is acceptable! Heavy clips but I figure after about six or seven rapid shots the crowd would disperse.
20 rounds of 00 will sweep a wide street.

and yes, they are heavy but the weight actually helps with the recoil.

Kurmugeon
05-02-2015, 01:37 PM
I never claimed this incident was racially motivated. I'm responding to the tunnel vision crowd who believe it is.

I wasn't sure. Thanks for the clarify.

-

Kurmugeon
05-02-2015, 01:38 PM
I'm always amused by people who have no experience in the area of killing, talk about how they effectively they could kill people.

Yes, and have no clue to lost sleep and holes in the stomach it will cost years later.

-

Crepitus
05-02-2015, 01:40 PM
I'm always amused by people who have no experience in the area of killing, talk about how they effectively they could kill people.
What makes you think we don't?

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not gonna be standing in front of my shop trying to defend it from a mob, I'm gonna be on the phone to my insurance agent but the assumption you just made is a dangerous one.

Tahuyaman
05-02-2015, 01:47 PM
I'm always amused by people who have no experience in the area of killing, talk about how effectively they could kill people.

What makes you think we don't?

There are several reasons, but primarily those with that kind of experience don't talk about it as much as those with no experience.

Kurmugeon
05-02-2015, 01:51 PM
There are several reasons, but primarily those with that kind of experience don't talk about it as much as those with no experience.

Aye, and the tenor of the conversation has a much different ring.

I know I can kill. I never want to let things get to the place were I have to, ever again.

Revolution is highly overrated, and PEACE is never understood until it is lost.

-

Tahuyaman
05-02-2015, 01:54 PM
I know I can kill.

-

Come back and talk to me about it after you are forced into that situation.

Archer0915
05-02-2015, 01:55 PM
Yes, and have no clue to lost sleep and holes in the stomach it will cost years later.

-

I find it funny how some people have no clue about other people. I mean seriously, some people are not bothered by it (don't get me wrong everybody is bothered by something). Some people are so not bothered by it that Uncle Sam saw them as a threat and severed ties with them.

Yes I am a bitter sob when it comes to this. You act like everyone has some pussified reaction to doing what is necessary or following orders. Some motherfuckers like it! Some motherfuckers want it.

I will gladly crush someones throat in self defense or in defense of another. No worries afterward... Been there, done that.

Kurmugeon
05-02-2015, 02:21 PM
Come back and talk to me about it after you are forced into that situation.

I have been there, and I don't often talk about it. Most won't.

I am old, and I've done many many things over my life. I am glad to be past the age anyone would ask me to become a soldier again.

I find it funny how some people have no clue about other people. I mean seriously, some people are not bothered by it (don't get me wrong everybody is bothered by something). Some people are so not bothered by it that Uncle Sam saw them as a threat and severed ties with them.

Yes I am a bitter sob when it comes to this. You act like everyone has some pussified reaction to doing what is necessary or following orders. Some $#@!s like it! Some $#@!s want it.

I will gladly crush someones throat in self defense or in defense of another. No worries afterward... Been there, done that.

"Pussified"?

If you work in high tech weaponry, aircraft, jamming, missiles, guided bombs, ground support fire, and the ground actions after...

You don't do it in anger, it takes to much concentration and technical mental focus, lest you botch the job and kill yourself and your friends.

A Marine can afford the luxury of battle rage, a pilot and mission crew cannot.

Airpower is cold and calculating, with all emotions "OFF", so you can focus. People die, and at the time you feel NOTHING. Later....

Its not "Pussified", it is cold efficiency and focus.

And here you've got me "Talking about it", and my stomach is in knots.

I hate getting old.

-

Archer0915
05-02-2015, 02:30 PM
I have been there, and I don't talk about it. Most won't.

I am old, and I've done many many things over my life. I am glad to be past the age anyone would ask me to become a soldier again.

"Pussified"?

If you work in high tech weaponry, aircraft, jamming, missiles, guided bombs, ground support fire, and the ground actions after...

You don't do it in anger, it takes to much concentration and technical mental focus, lest you botch the job and kill yourself and your friends.

A Marine can afford the luxury of battle rage, a pilot and mission crew cannot.

Airpower is cold and calculating, with all emotions "OFF", so you can focus. People die, and at the time you feel NOTHING. Later....

Its not "Pussified", it is cold efficiency and focus.

-

We got a disconnect here...

The pussified was about some of the people who can ot do their jobs and get all knotted up about killing and death. I am not saying people should be cold about it but if you can not compartmentalize you do not need to be in combat and if you can not come out of that cold mode they kick your ass to the fucking curb.

Kurmugeon
05-02-2015, 02:38 PM

The pussified was about some of the people who can ot do their jobs and get all knotted up about killing and death. I am not saying people should be cold about it but if you can not compartmentalize you do not need to be in combat and if you can not come out of that cold mode they kick your ass to the $#@!ing curb.

Most humans are socially oriented animals with an innate aversion to killing other humans. Additionally, when "Cold", you not only suppress the regret of killing, you also suppress the RAGE at those trying to kill you, and causing the deaths of your friends.

Bottled emotions will always find their way to the surface, though it might take years.

A sudden burst of latent battle rage, while driving from the suburb to civilian work is a bad thing, so you bottle it again... in a now fractured bottle.

I have to focus to relax my face, even as I type this, I'm scaring my granddaughter.

-

Common Sense
05-02-2015, 02:40 PM
Probably a good time to buy real estate in downtown...

Archer0915
05-02-2015, 02:48 PM
Most humans are socially oriented animals with an innate aversion to killing other humans. Additionally, when "Cold", you not only suppress the regret of killing, you also suppress the RAGE at those trying to kill you, and causing the deaths of your friends.

Bottled emotions will always find their way to the surface, though it might take years.

A sudden burst of latent battle rage, while driving from the suburb to civilian work is a bad thing, so you bottle it again... in a now fractured bottle.

I have to focus to relax my face, even as I type this, I'm scaring my granddaughter.

-

I have outlets for one but... I had a rough life and made some bad choices that cost me what I wanted in life. Everything is good but I had another plan when I was younger.

I am not trying to frustrate you, and if I am, let it go because no harm is meant.

But I am really that cold at times.

Tahuyaman
05-02-2015, 02:48 PM

Yes I am a bitter sob when it comes to this. You act like everyone has some pussified reaction to doing what is necessary or following orders. Some $#@!s like it! Some $#@!s want it.

The pussified was about some of the people who can ot do their jobs and get all knotted up about killing and death. I am not saying people should be cold about it but if you can not compartmentalize you do not need to be in combat and if you can not come out of that cold mode they kick your ass to the $#@!ing curb.

I suspect this is one of those people who amuse me the most. I could be wrong.

Peter1469
05-02-2015, 02:53 PM
The Koreans did that in Los Angles during their riots.

http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv302/wingnutx/facebook_banner.jpg

Archer0915
05-02-2015, 02:57 PM
I suspect this is one of those people who amuse me the most. I could be wrong.

No matter I think we can be done with this.

All is cool I mean these are the interwebs.

Peter1469
05-02-2015, 02:57 PM
Probably a good time to buy real estate in downtown...

That was part of the story in Ferguson.

The Sage of Main Street
05-02-2015, 03:19 PM

From what I heard of the facts, there is a very weak case against the cops. They are being railroaded. IMO A victory for the savages' extortion.

Mister D
05-02-2015, 03:25 PM

The first thing this made me think of was the beginning of the banzai charge scene in The Thin Red Line.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2wL9AawlDA

The Sage of Main Street
05-02-2015, 03:30 PM
Aye, and the tenor of the conversation has a much different ring.

I know I can kill. I never want to let things get to the place were I have to, ever again.

Revolution is highly overrated, and PEACE is never understood until it is lost.

- I'd rather have freedom than peace. Having my country turned over to savages and their weakling supporters is not worth living through. The feralphiles get a vicarious feeling of power by championing the roaring beasts.

Tahuyaman
05-02-2015, 03:34 PM

The street thugs didn't want to mess with them. They all know tai-Kwon-do.

Kurmugeon
05-02-2015, 03:37 PM
I'd rather have freedom than peace. Having my country turned over to savages and their weakling supporters is not worth living through. The feralphiles get a vicarious feeling of power by championing the roaring beasts.

Stopping a "Revolution" or even just a "Transformation", by the means of the legal structures and processes available with the "RULE of LAW" is not Surrendering your Freedoms, it is defending them at a cost less than the cost of war.

No sane person seeks war as a solution, when other means will do.

-

Kurmugeon
05-02-2015, 11:50 PM
I note that no-one has even touched the question in the OP:

Are we going to re-open the schools, and send little Johny off to .... ?

Without even a PLAN to protect them from what is likely to be brutal abuse!!!

-

Kurmugeon
05-03-2015, 12:20 AM
At the very least, don't send white kids back mid or high school.

There won't be any police protection for them, and they've always been outnumbered.

The sons of the worst low-income black elements will be waiting like wolves. And they believe they now have social justice license.

And unlike a sweeping up debris shop owner, these kids cannot be carrying.

The Black Mayor seemed incapable of seeing ahead, and planning enough to prevent the riots, other than by "Allowing a Space" for riot destruction.

Is the next "space" going to be little John's FACE?!

-

Captain Obvious
05-03-2015, 04:39 AM
At the very least, don't send white kids back mid or high school.

There won't be any police protection for them, and they've always been outnumbered.

The sons of the worst low-income black elements will be waiting like wolves. And they believe they now have social justice license.

And unlike a sweeping up debris shop owner, these kids cannot be carrying.

The Black Mayor seemed incapable of seeing ahead, and planning enough to prevent the riots, other than by "Allowing a Space" for riot destruction.

Is the next "space" going to be little John's FACE?!

-

So, before you go doling out more advice, are you still duct taped under the bed waiting for 43% of us to catch ebola like you predicted?

Kurmugeon
05-03-2015, 06:36 AM
So, before you go doling out more advice, are you still duct taped under the bed waiting for 43% of us to catch ebola like you predicted?

Are you still so bitter about my having WON that whole argument, by the fact that eventually, our Government saw reason of those arguing against the "La Za Faire" Ebola policy, and starting implementing mandatory quarantines of those returning from exposure in Ebola Hot Zones, there by preventing the invertible North American Pandemic?

Can't you just admit you were WRONG!

By the way, the expected growth of the Ebola epidemic in West Africa, continues to grow, and despite all their best efforts, has only slightly decreased from the projected growth curve in the first four months of 2015. The total death count is now over 11,000. The original projections said we would be at 15,000 by this time.

This is over 10X the total death counts of all of the other Ebola outbreaks from Ebola's initial discovery, to the beginning of the current outbreak COMBINED!

The last 18 months have produced 10X more Ebola Deaths than the last 32 years COMBINED!

That the Gods that our Governors, CDC, Legislatures, TSA and medical establishments finally saw the reason for mandatory quarantines.

But none of that is the subject of THIS Thread, so shut the ....

-

Crepitus
05-03-2015, 08:44 AM
Are you still so bitter about my having WON that whole argument, by the fact that eventually, our Government saw reason of those arguing against the "La Za Faire" Ebola policy, and starting implementing mandatory quarantines of those returning from exposure in Ebola Hot Zones, there by preventing the invertible North American Pandemic?

By the way, the expected growth of the Ebola epidemic in West Africa, continues to grow, and despite all their best efforts, has only slightly decreased from the projected growth curve in the first four months of 2015. The total death count is now over 11,000. The original projections said we would be at 15,000 by this time.

This is over 10X the total death counts of all of the other Ebola outbreaks from Ebola's initial discovery, to the beginning of the current outbreak COMBINED!

The last 18 months have produced 10X more Ebola Deaths than the last 32 years COMBINED!

That the Gods that our Governors, CDC, Legislatures, TSA and medical establishments finally saw the reason for mandatory quarantines.

-
Maybe you should look up the definition of wrong, I'm not sure you really get the whole concept.

Captain Obvious
05-03-2015, 10:05 AM

-

:biglaugh:

Even Cigar isn't this brazenly fail.

The Sage of Main Street
05-03-2015, 02:19 PM
No sane person seeks war as a solution, when other means will do.

- Other means haven't. You're being pacified by slogans drummed into you endlessly by the self-appointed mentors.

Kurmugeon
05-04-2015, 07:50 AM
Question: Why not have the more prosperous Cities and States, use State and Federal Money, to fund the bull dozing of the rotting tenements littering the failing street of Baltimore, providing jobs and fallow ground for the re-emergence of Baltimore?

http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/to_rebuild_baltimore_first_clear_the_blight_201505 02

It cannot happen now, or anytime soon, because of a few bad actors and radical leftie agitators, and the impact it would have on dozens of other cities.

Think this THROUGH!

What you are asking is on the surface reasonable, ask those in more prosperous cities, to foot the bill for bull dozing down abandoned tenements, to provide fallow land for rebirth of a prosperous city.

But the opportunity to do so has been completely poisoned by the actions of those who went violent in Baltimore, rather than the Dr. ML King path of non-violent, civil disobedience.

Place yourself as the State or Federal Legislative Representative, or Mayor, of one of the other, not yet consumed to Racial Violence Cancer cities, with enough income to fund such a plan.

These other prosperous cities are not without their own urban poor, drug addicts, drug dealers, and Freudian "Discontents". They have to maintain The-Rule-of-LAW, keep factories operating in their city, for jobs and tax revenues, rather than running for off-shore, and stay ahead of devaluing American Dollar combined with an aging population about to start asking for SSI.

These other cities STAYED prosperous, because they understood something that the leaders of Baltimore never got into their thick skulls!:

What you reward with MONEY grows! What you ignore and defund Withers!

If the peaceful protesters of Baltimore, acting in the tradition of Dr. King, had been allowed to continue, and maybe a bit slower, but eventually, got the attention on the Nation, on the Police Abuse Problem in Baltimore, .... IF!....

Then today, the Mayors and Reps of the Prosperous Cities, could fund the rebuilding of Baltimore, as a reward for civil behavior, self-discipline, and a commitment to self-improvement, with the down trodden, low-income, citizens, Black AND WHITE, as partners in the rebuilding process.

After all, the Death of Freddie was a Police misconduct issue, not a Race Issue! As shown by three of the six charged officers being BLACK!

But a few, outsider, internationally funded, violence instigating, violence committing, Socialist RADICALS, had to spoil the whole damn thing, but starting the process of smashing heavy metal objects through plate glass windows at WHITE-ONLY Diners, by roving mobs of Black-ONLY rioters, while screaming anti-white racial epithets!

This Converted a Peaceful Protest against police brutality, into the violent RACE ISSUE, when it never should have been positioned as being about RACE.

Now, the Mayors and Reps of the Prosperous Cities know, if they reward, with Money, this bad behavior, it will rapidly re-enforce the notion among their own cities malcontents, Anti-White Racists, and Radical Socialist Activists, to seek their share of the new Money, by starting riots in all of the Prosperous Cities.

Which means, the Prosperous Cities, for their own survival, have to grimace, and turn their backs on the innocent, low-income, Black AND White, Citizens of Baltimore, for their own City's Survival!

Until the memory of this deliberate attempt to foment Racial Strive has faded, the Prosperous City Leadership cannot afford or DARE to Fund anything in Baltimore!

Lest the Race Riot Cancer Spread!

-

Captain Obvious
05-04-2015, 08:20 AM
This guy's going to make the evening news one day, mark my words.

Kurmugeon
05-04-2015, 10:25 PM
Here is a very interesting web site on the spatial characteristic of Baltimore Demographics:

http://graphics.wsj.com/baltimore-demographics/

http://si.wsj.net/public/resources/images/NA-CF643A_Bmore_16U_20150501162410.jpg

Kurmugeon
05-07-2015, 07:07 AM
Because you should focus your defense by law enforcement, media coverage, legal defenses, and political forum debate, to the areas and populations of those who are being attacked!

In the early 1960s and before, that was Blacks in the deep south.

In 2015, this is no longer the case!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uXJ05ongEM

-

Cigar
05-07-2015, 07:29 AM

Doesn't sound Fair ... does it?

So ... what took you soo long to start caring about equality?

Kurmugeon
05-07-2015, 07:35 AM
Doesn't sound Fair ... does it?

So ... what took you soo long to start caring about equality?

If the vast majority of White Americans did not care deeply about racial equality, the civil rights era of the 1960s would never have happened, and America would still have the Jim Crowe Laws or worse!

-

Professor Peabody
05-11-2015, 08:13 PM

-

If you were a White Middle to Upper Class Business Owner in Baltimore, what now?
I'd pack my stuff and family and head on outta there.