PDA

View Full Version : In other news... White man beaten!

Archer0915
05-02-2015, 10:38 AM
http://www.wnd.com/2015/04/black-mob-attacks-white-man-in-baltimore-suburb/

These things are not wort the MSMs time.

donttread
05-02-2015, 10:47 AM
Through the book at these kids. This was a real crime, not a victimless one like drug use.

Archer0915
05-02-2015, 10:52 AM
Through the book at these kids. This was a real crime, not a victimless one like drug use.

NO! They were empowered by the Mayor! She is complicit in this. She sent the message! the states attourner did as much! They should also be tried! They contributed.

I do understand what she said and I know what she meant (the mayor) and I do agree but it is something that never should have been said publicly. It is something to be kept in a strategy room. He and his family should put her name on a lawsuit as should anyone hurt physically or financially after her comment.

JDubya
05-02-2015, 10:54 AM
A white person being beaten by blacks is not news.

SSDD.

Bo-4
05-02-2015, 10:55 AM
Only WorldNetDaily or perhaps AmericanRenaissance could come up with a headline like that.

'BRUTAL' BLACK-ON-WHITE MOB ATTACK NEAR BALTIMORE

Archer0915
05-02-2015, 11:01 AM
Only WorldNetDaily or perhaps AmericanRenaissance could come up with a headline like that.

And? Is there a lie somewhere?

Bo-4
05-02-2015, 11:23 AM
And? Is there a lie somewhere?

I guess it might be okay if sites like AmRen and WorldNut covered stories like this with the same zeal.

Trust me ... they didn't touch this one.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2948853/Jail-three-racist-white-teens-drove-Jackson-specifically-beat-run-black-man-truck.html

Susan B. Anthony
05-02-2015, 11:30 AM
Righteous innocent young black men are rising up against their guilty white oppressors.

America.

Archer0915
05-02-2015, 11:31 AM
I guess it might be okay if sites like AmRen and WorldNut covered stories like this with the same zeal.

Trust me ... they didn't touch this one.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2948853/Jail-three-racist-white-teens-drove-Jackson-specifically-beat-run-black-man-truck.html

Fail! By trying the smoke and mirror tactic of distraction you have shown that you are not capable of rational discussion.

FAIL!

Bo-4
05-02-2015, 11:38 AM
Fail! By trying the smoke and mirror tactic of distraction you have shown that you are not capable of rational discussion.

Aha.. so WorldNut and AmRen did cover that story? I'm sorry, i must have missed it. :rolleyes:

In the meantime, your story is all over the "liberal media" .. perhaps with a slightly less racist and sensationalistic headline.

JDubya
05-02-2015, 11:42 AM
If these white teenagers grew up poor, should they be excused?

Archer0915
05-02-2015, 11:45 AM
Aha.. so WorldNut and AmRen did cover that story? I'm sorry, i must have missed it. :rolleyes:

In the meantime, your story is all over the "liberal media" .. perhaps with a slightly less racist and sensationalistic headline.

ALL over? What? Where is Sharpton and the rest of the crew?

Got links?

Archer0915
05-02-2015, 11:46 AM

Don't let Bo-4 change the subject.

GrassrootsConservative
05-02-2015, 11:47 AM
Righteous innocent young black men are rising up against their guilty white oppressors.

America.

:biglaugh: indeed.

Dr. Who
05-02-2015, 11:49 AM
http://www.wnd.com/2015/04/black-mob-attacks-white-man-in-baltimore-suburb/

These things are not wort the MSMs time.
That is disgusting behavior. If kids want to behave like a pack of vicious stray dogs, they should be locked up for a long time.

Archer0915
05-02-2015, 11:52 AM
That is disgusting behavior. If kids want to behave like a pack of vicious stray dogs, they should be locked up for a long time.

But the mayor enabled them.

Bo-4
05-02-2015, 11:52 AM
ALL over? What? Got links?

Yes.. help yourself by i must warn you, only 20,000 results so clearly the "liberal media" must be hiding it.

dundaik man attacked by juveniles (https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=man+attacked+near+baltimore&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8#rls=en&q=dundaik+man+attacked+by+juveniles)

Dr. Who
05-02-2015, 11:53 AM
But the mayor enabled them.
When did she do that?

Archer0915
05-02-2015, 11:54 AM
Yes.. help yourself by i must warn you, only 20,000 results so clearly the "liberal media" must be hiding it.

dundaik man attacked by juveniles (https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=man+attacked+near+baltimore&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8#rls=en&q=dundaik+man+attacked+by+juveniles)

national and world news...

CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC... BBC

Archer0915
05-02-2015, 11:57 AM
When did she do that?

The freaking press conference. I did not say she told them to I said she enabled them. Allowing the destruction publically was wrong (the correct plan of action but not to be made public) and I am sure many felt it was permission.

She has contributed.

donttread
05-02-2015, 12:03 PM
NO! They were empowered by the Mayor! She is complicit in this. She sent the message! the states attourner did as much! They should also be tried! They contributed.

I do understand what she said and I know what she meant (the mayor) and I do agree but it is something that never should have been said publicly. It is something to be kept in a strategy room. He and his family should put her name on a lawsuit as should anyone hurt physically or financially after her comment.

No, they need to be held responible. When I grew up if one teen hit an old man even once he would of about been shamed out of town

Bo-4
05-02-2015, 12:04 PM
When did she do that?

Warning Dr. Who - this feller's a little off kilter. ;-)

Dr. Who
05-02-2015, 12:05 PM
The freaking press conference. I did not say she told them to I said she enabled them. Allowing the destruction publically was wrong (the correct plan of action but not to be made public) and I am sure many felt it was permission.

She has contributed.
I presume that Dundalk has its own mayor - what does Baltimore's mayor have to do with something happening in another town? It sounds like these kids can own their own behavior. The man tried to break up a fight and was descended upon by a pack of wolves.

GrassrootsConservative
05-02-2015, 12:07 PM
Warning @Dr. Who (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=612) - this feller's a little off kilter. ;-)

That's your opinion.

/Edit: Do you have any facts? Ever? Or just always opinions?

Archer0915
05-02-2015, 12:13 PM
I presume that Dundalk has its own mayor - what does Baltimore's mayor have to do with something happening in another town? It sounds like these kids can own their own behavior. The man tried to break up a fight and was descended upon by a pack of wolves.

We are talking about kids here! Many of them were taught they should be pissed off. This was an outlying area but you can bet your sweet ass if they heard it or heard about it they were enabled.

donttread
05-02-2015, 12:56 PM
We are talking about kids here! Many of them were taught they should be pissed off. This was an outlying area but you can bet your sweet ass if they heard it or heard about it they were enabled.

Being pissed off about one injustice does not excuse injustices you commit. /Unless of course you are a country in which case it apparently does

Archer0915
05-02-2015, 01:01 PM
Just asking... Did I make anyone think I was saying excuse this in any way? If I said something to lead you believe that then it was never meant that way. this is inexcusable and should be prosecuted on the state level as some sort of assault (up to attempted murder) and on the federal level as a hate crime.

Mac-7
05-02-2015, 01:08 PM
What did obumer's white half say about it?

Archer0915
05-02-2015, 01:09 PM

Come on! He smacked himself!

Bo-4
05-02-2015, 01:34 PM
That's your opinion.

/Edit: Do you have any facts? Ever? Or just always opinions?

That's kind of what one posts in a political forum GC -- opinions.

And when we do post facts, the other side (mostly cons) simply makes up their own.

Archer0915
05-02-2015, 01:58 PM
That's kind of what one posts in a political forum GC -- opinions.

And when we do post facts, the other side (mostly cons) simply makes up their own.

And when conservatives post facts libs make it about forum members and try to change the subject.

Bo-4
05-02-2015, 02:08 PM
And when conservatives post facts libs make it about forum members and try to change the subject.

If only your "facts" didn't come from such wackadoodle sources as Breitbart and WorldNetDaily. ;-)

Archer0915
05-02-2015, 02:12 PM
If only your "facts" didn't come from such wackadoodle sources as Breitbart and WorldNetDaily. ;-)

Is the story in the OP an issue? Did it not happen? What is the problem?

Lib tactic #4734

Discredit the source by saying... It is a bad source, without even bothering with the information reported.

Bo-4
05-02-2015, 02:21 PM
Is the story in the OP an issue? Did it not happen? What is the problem?

Lib tactic #4734

Discredit the source by saying... It is a bad source, without even bothering with the information reported.

Did you find this story in WorldNut yet? Waiting.

Archer0915
05-02-2015, 02:23 PM
Did you find this story in WorldNut yet? Waiting.

Look you are scared to discuss the topic and will not address my question! Fucking troll! Fuck off.

Bo-4
05-02-2015, 02:26 PM
Look you are scared to discuss the topic and will not address my question! Fucking troll! Fuck off.

You answer my question first angry guy. ;-)

Common Sense
05-02-2015, 02:32 PM
I like how the link and the OP say this is ignored by media...yet on the WND site, the video is from a local NBC station.

Yes, this is a horrible crime and those idiots should be prosecuted to the full extent. However, it's not really a national news story.

Archer0915
05-02-2015, 02:34 PM
You answer my question first angry guy. ;-)

Fuck you. My thread shitass and the fact is you got nothing. Now if you cannot comment on the OP or as to why you dismiss it without proving it invalid, fuck off.

Howey
05-02-2015, 02:34 PM

Sensationalism sells for the racist right wing rags and their readers. They are prevalent after cases like the Freddie Gray murder as an attempt to justify violence to blacks. In this case, an unfortunate one, I hope the person are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Archer0915
05-02-2015, 02:35 PM
I like how the link and the OP say this is ignored by media...yet on the WND site, the video is from a local NBC station.

Yes, this is a horrible crime and those idiots should be prosecuted to the full extent. However, it's not really a national news story.

Local! Not national! Oh but if the races were reversed it would be international.

Howey
05-02-2015, 02:36 PM
Fuck you. My thread shitass and the fact is you got nothing. Now if you cannot comment on the OP or as to why you dismiss it without proving it invalid, fuck off.

Ain't you a nice racist!

Howey
05-02-2015, 02:37 PM
Local! Not national! Oh but if the races were reversed it would be international.

I'm sorry. I didn't notice the criminals were cops overstepping the boundaries of their duties.

Archer0915
05-02-2015, 02:38 PM
Ain't you a nice racist!

Liberal tactic #1! Claim your opponent is racist to save face.

Peter1469
05-02-2015, 02:39 PM
Warning: Stop baiting each other.

Warning: Stop with the name calling.

Archer0915
I'm sorry. I didn't notice the criminals were cops overstepping the boundaries of their duties.

Well that link I was asked to look at was reversed roles and it was UK news. You fucking tell me asshat.

Common Sense

Would it? I don't know that it would. Maybe.

Do you think it's some grand conspiracy by the media?

Howey

Common Sense
05-02-2015, 02:40 PM

To be fair, your avatar and the things you say don't make it that hard to believe. Just sayin...

Archer0915
05-02-2015, 02:40 PM
Would it? I don't know that it would. Maybe.

Do you think it's some grand conspiracy by the media?

Look at a link provided earlier in this thread. Tell me.

Archer0915
05-02-2015, 02:41 PM
To be fair, your avatar and the things you say don't make it that hard to believe. Just sayin...

So people are prejudice against me because of my Avatar? Where have I made racist posts?

Hal Jordan
05-02-2015, 02:52 PM

Obummer has two m's. Seriously, if you're going to constantly use an insult, get it right.

gamewell45
05-02-2015, 02:57 PM
We have to remember that covering stories such as this cost money and the MSM has to decide on how to spend their monies; it's not like it was decades ago when they all had deep pockets. Nowadays you have the internet and stories like this normally are covered by that medium. If the person had died, then the chances are it might have had greater importance then given originally. There are literally dozens of assaults like this each day across the country; if the MSM covered all of them, that's all you'd see on the nightly broadcasts.

For what it's worth, WBAL-TV (An NBC Affiliate) did provide coverage of the story and was released to the public via television and internet so the news hounds on the political forums were not left out.

Archer0915
05-02-2015, 03:01 PM
We have to remember that covering stories such as this cost money and the MSM has to decide on how to spend their monies; it's not like it was decades ago when they all had deep pockets. Nowadays you have the internet and stories like this normally are covered by that medium. If the person had died, then the chances are it might have had greater importance then given originally. There are literally dozens of assaults like this each day across the country; if the MSM covered all of them, that's all you'd see on the nightly broadcasts.

For what it's worth, WBAL-TV (An NBC Affiliate) did provide coverage of the story and was released to the public via television and internet so the news hounds on the political forums were not left out.

Yes and I trust local media outlets, generally.

The issue is it does not get the national attention for more than one reason. The national media, I believe, is agenda driven. They make more money keeping a racial divide. Stories like this could go a long way to narrowing it.

Howey
05-02-2015, 03:40 PM

Definition of*racism*in English:noun

1Prejudice,*discrimination, or*antagonism*directed*against someone of a*differentrace*based*on the*belief*that one’s*own*race is*superior:a*program*to*combat*racism

If the shoe fits...

Howey
05-02-2015, 03:45 PM

It's better than the on of his hairy back. Or was it chest? I gagged everytime I looked.

Howey
05-02-2015, 03:46 PM
Obummer has two m's. Seriously, if you're going to constantly use an insult, get it right.

Lol. I've told him that a hundred times.

Hal Jordan
05-02-2015, 03:53 PM
Lol. I've told him that a hundred times.

I don't get why he would want to call Obama the Russian slang for BMW. Also, his version would be pronounced O-boo-mer.

Chris
05-02-2015, 03:54 PM
I don't get why he would want to call Obama the Russian slang for BMW. Also, his version would be pronounced O-boo-mer.

Obama's too young to be a boomer.

Chris
05-02-2015, 03:55 PM

1Prejudice,*discrimination, or*antagonism*directed*against someone of a*differentrace*based*on the*belief*that one’s*own*race is*superior:a*program*to*combat*racism

If the shoe fits...

We know what racist means, Howey. Archer's not. Please stop calling everyone you disagree with a racist.

Archer0915
05-02-2015, 03:56 PM

If the shoe fits...

Where have I prejudged? Discriminated? Directed things at people in an antagonistic way...

Making observations and citing statistics is not racist.

gamewell45
05-02-2015, 04:01 PM
Yes and I trust local media outlets, generally.

The issue is it does not get the national attention for more than one reason. The national media, I believe, is agenda driven. They make more money keeping a racial divide. Stories like this could go a long way to narrowing it.

I can agree that the news cable channels are agenda driven, however I firmly believe the traditional news networks are not agenda driven since they do have editorial standards (this does not obviously include embellishments, which have followed the networks for several decades now) and by and large follow them.

I know first hand that networks where people violate the editorial policy, are disciplined up to and including firing. For what its worth, I don't think you'll ever find a news entity that is "squeaky clean" since its all about profits for the commercial media outlets and that can overrule any policy when you come down to it although by and large it does not appear to be a widespread problem in the industry. Just my opinion.

Archer0915
05-02-2015, 04:04 PM
I can agree that the news cable channels are agenda driven, however I firmly believe the traditional news networks are not agenda driven since they do have editorial standards (this does not obviously include embellishments, which have followed the networks for several decades now) and by and large follow them.

I know first hand that networks where people violate the editorial policy, are disciplined up to and including firing. For what its worth, I don't think you'll ever find a news entity that is "squeaky clean" since its all about profits for the commercial media outlets and that can overrule any policy when you come down to it although by and large it does not appear to be a widespread problem in the industry. Just my opinion.

They have to violate nothing. By picking and choosing what is covered they can direct national sentiment within a target demographic.

Bo-4
05-02-2015, 04:29 PM
Where have I prejudged? Discriminated? Directed things at people in an antagonistic way...

As for directing things at people in an antagonistic way?

Please. ;-)

Bo-4
05-02-2015, 04:31 PM
We know what racist means, Howey. Archer's not. Please stop calling everyone you disagree with a racist.

Sorry Chris, but Archie is decidedly racist and hateful AND uber-angry.

His sort don't make the confederate crowd look particularly good.

Chris
05-02-2015, 04:33 PM
Sorry Chris, but Archie is decidedly racist and hateful AND uber-angry.

His sort don't make the confederate crowd look particularly good.

Sorry, bo, but I disagree. He asked you to point out instances, you failed. It just becomes name calling.

Susan B. Anthony
05-02-2015, 04:33 PM
Speaking of today's "Victory Parade," how can we consider it a victory to put innocent black men and women cops in jail?

Archer0915
05-02-2015, 04:35 PM
As for directing things at people in an antagonistic way?

Please. ;-)

I get antagonization! Am I antagonizing by asking a legitimate question? Am I antagonizing by stating verifiable facts? Am I antagonizing by making observations?

I guess saying fuck you and calling people shitass and asshat may qualify but it is only an outburst to retort ignorance and nonsense or just an observation.

Besides I usually fuck with whites.

Howey
05-02-2015, 04:41 PM

In two or three of the threads in here where you called me "faggot"? Before you deleted them?

Funny how racist is a dirty word around here but faggot and queer aren't.

GrassrootsConservative
05-02-2015, 04:42 PM
In two or three of the threads in here where you called me "faggot"? Before you deleted them?

Having seen you refer to straights as "breeders" you have no room to talk.

Bo-4
05-02-2015, 04:48 PM
Sorry, bo, but I disagree. He asked you to point out instances, you failed. It just becomes name calling.

Nope, i asked him to provide me with an extreme RW website which covered the white kids going "N-hunting" and running over a dude prior to his question about "sources".

You're WAY smarter than he is Chris.. don't defend him, he's an assclown.

Howey
05-02-2015, 04:48 PM

There's several more that haven't been deleted in The Hole...

Archer0915
05-02-2015, 04:50 PM
In two or three of the threads in here where you called me "$#@!"? Before you deleted them?

Funny how racist is a dirty word around here but $#@! and $#@! aren't.

If I called you a F_A_G I did not delete it. We get nasty around here. I am sure you can find plenty of posts where I have said it.

But Racist? Being a homosexual is not comparable to being black. You can simply choose to not let people know. How the fuck does one cove skin color? They do not.

Most black people I know are just like me, people. They do not pull this shit like they did in Baltimore. Most want to be treated the same as everyone else, go home and enjoy life. The gay people I have known over my life are pretty much the same way.

It is the loud mouthed asses on all sides that claim to speak for all people in a demographic that I take issue with.

Howey
05-02-2015, 04:51 PM
If I called you a F_A_G I did not delete it. We get nasty around here. I am sure you can find plenty of posts where I have said it.

But Racist? Being a homosexual is not comparable to being black. You can simply choose to not let people know. How the fuck does one cove skin color? They do not.

Most black people I know are just like me, people. They do not pull this shit like they did in Baltimore. Most want to be treated the same as everyone else, go hom and enjoy life. The gay people I have known over my life are pretty much the same way.

It is the loud mouthed asses on all sides that claim to speak for all people in a demographic that I take issue with.

And this one...

So fucking drop your bigoted hate and save it for when I call you a faggot.

Archer0915
05-02-2015, 04:53 PM
And this one...

Enough distraction. Care to address the OP or are you not capable of such a thing? Too busy pointing fingers and spreading hate.

Peter1469
05-02-2015, 05:01 PM
Warning: Stop baiting each other.

Warning: Stop with the name calling.

Notice: Howey and Archer have been TBed for ignoring the warnings to not call names and stay on topic. More may follow.

Bo-4
05-02-2015, 05:08 PM

He's long overdue for ignore status my friend.

Chris
05-02-2015, 05:13 PM
Bo TBed as well.

The Xl
05-02-2015, 05:23 PM
To many master baiters in this thread.

Peter1469
05-02-2015, 06:12 PM
If members want to play with each other, use the PM function. Or talk in the Hole.

Or get TBed from threads.

Tahuyaman
05-02-2015, 06:16 PM

White people don't grow up poor. All whites are children of privilege.

Mac-7
05-02-2015, 06:26 PM

Do you have a link for that?

i can see where you might think that is the spelling but I'll wait for a definitive source.

Common
05-02-2015, 06:35 PM

This happens everyday and its shoved under the rug, the media only wants to portray blacks in the best light they can and as victimes.

Thats why I say have all the police stand down in the country until the country ASKS them to stand back up.

Common
05-02-2015, 06:40 PM
One thing is glaringly apparent and that is Cigar and Exotix are eerily not in this thread, imagine that.

Hal Jordan
05-02-2015, 06:46 PM
Do you have a link for that?

i can see where you might think that is the spelling but I'll wait for a definitive source.

Where to begin...

Here? http://www.thewire.com/politics/2012/06/obummer-nobama-ranking-best-obama-pun-insults/53137/
Bumper stickers? http://www.zazzle.com/obummer+gifts
Here? http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2014/02/obamacare-hating-restaurant-charging-obummer-tax.html
How about a published book? http://www.amazon.com/Baroke-Obummer-Political-Scrooge-Generous/dp/160047537X

I could simply point you to the Google search, where Obummer has about 374,000 results, while Obumer starts out asking "Did you mean Obummer?" then has about 20,500 results.
https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS579US579&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=Obummer
https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS579US579&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=Obumer

I mean, I could go on if you really want me to.

Dr. Who
05-02-2015, 06:49 PM
This happens everyday and its shoved under the rug, the media only wants to portray blacks in the best light they can and as victimes.

Thats why I say have all the police stand down in the country until the country ASKS them to stand back up.
I can't agree to leaving people without any recourse. The bad actions of a few are not the majority. Lock the animals up. By the same token, municipal governments need to make clear lines in the sand as to what officers can and cannot do and not look the other way when it happens to be convenient. Ultimately it is the municipal government that should be held accountable. In the case of Baltimore, the government can't stand back and just tell the PD to do what they have to do to ensure that the tourists are not affected and then deny that they have a hand in injustice. They are creating an untenable situation for police officers. There are better ways, with community policing, which helps the community become a part of ensuring their own safety and avoids the us vs them scenario. It is more costly, but it does pay off in the end and at the same time, the PD would have very definite protocols that cannot be avoided for expedient reasons.

Mac-7
05-02-2015, 06:51 PM
Where to begin...

Here? http://www.thewire.com/politics/2012/06/obummer-nobama-ranking-best-obama-pun-insults/53137/
Bumper stickers? http://www.zazzle.com/obummer+gifts
Here? http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2014/02/obamacare-hating-restaurant-charging-obummer-tax.html
How about a published book? http://www.amazon.com/Baroke-Obummer-Political-Scrooge-Generous/dp/160047537X

I could simply point you to the Google search, where Obummer has about 374,000 results, while Obumer starts out asking "Did you mean Obummer?" then has about 20,500 results.
https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS579US579&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=Obummer
https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS579US579&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=Obumer

I mean, I could go on if you really want me to.

Ok but how does Webster's Dictionary spell it?

gamewell45
05-02-2015, 06:56 PM
They have to violate nothing. By picking and choosing what is covered they can direct national sentiment within a target demographic.

It's called freedom of the press. To dictate what they must report on is a form of censorship.

Hal Jordan
05-02-2015, 07:00 PM
Ok but how does Webster's Dictionary spell it?

For bummer it has a spelling, but of course, Obummer would not be in there, as it still is not popular enough to make their list (also, it has a limited usage, as it will go out of use [for the most part] within a few years). http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bummer

Common
05-02-2015, 07:00 PM
I can't agree to leaving people without any recourse. The bad actions of a few are not the majority. Lock the animals up. By the same token, municipal governments need to make clear lines in the sand as to what officers can and cannot do and not look the other way when it happens to be convenient. Ultimately it is the municipal government that should be held accountable. In the case of Baltimore, the government can't stand back and just tell the PD to do what they have to do to ensure that the tourists are not affected and then deny that they have a hand in injustice. They are creating an untenable situation for police officers. There are better ways, with community policing, which helps the community become a part of ensuring their own safety and avoids the us vs them scenario. It is more costly, but it does pay off in the end and at the same time, the PD would have very definite protocols that cannot be avoided for expedient reasons.

Dr who whether or not you realized it you hit on exactly what the entire problem is. City Govts like Baltimore black or white see what and who committs most of the crime. Dont think the black govt in baltimore doesnt see their worst crime problem is right in the neighborhood freddie grey got busted. They KNOW what the police black and white go through in those neighborhoods. They know how many that have committed horrific crimes against others instantly claim they were beaten and bellow they are hurt when they are not. They know that every time white cop arrests a black its racist and they scream its only because of racism. But when anything that happens that can hurt them politically they lie like DOGS and put them blame right on the cops. The cops get it from the street and above and the media.

Trust me I know, when cops get tired of getting bashed and accused and blamed, they start doing less and less, to protect themselves. These periodic media and racist blame game hits and the vilification of police by the progressive left and the LIEING that goes on along with it, isnt without its consequences. Police are human. The media doesnt seem to think its a big deal the crypts and bloods outright claim they are putthing hits out on cops and the new black panther leader says they are ready to kill cops. THATS OK BECAUSE THEY ARE BLACK and they are threatening the vile scumbag murdering police.
All actions have consequences, except for people like the black leadership of boston, the true reason this has happened, they will skate and try to hang the cops to have the black community love them and not realize for the last 8 yrs they havent done a goddamn thing to help them

Mac-7
05-02-2015, 07:01 PM
For bummer it has a spelling, but of course, Obummer would not be in there,

Exactly, so my spelling is just as good as yours.

Hal Jordan
05-02-2015, 07:05 PM
Exactly, so my spelling is just as good as yours.

Okay, if you want to go with something that has no meaning and would be pronounced O-boo-mer, go right ahead. I can't stop you from looking stupid.

Dr. Who
05-02-2015, 07:19 PM
Dr who whether or not you realized it you hit on exactly what the entire problem is. City Govts like Baltimore black or white see what and who committs most of the crime. Dont think the black govt in baltimore doesnt see their worst crime problem is right in the neighborhood freddie grey got busted. They KNOW what the police black and white go through in those neighborhoods. They know how many that have committed horrific crimes against others instantly claim they were beaten and bellow they are hurt when they are not. They know that every time white cop arrests a black its racist and they scream its only because of racism. But when anything that happens that can hurt them politically they lie like DOGS and put them blame right on the cops. The cops get it from the street and above and the media.

Trust me I know, when cops get tired of getting bashed and accused and blamed, they start doing less and less, to protect themselves. These periodic media and racist blame game hits and the vilification of police by the progressive left and the LIEING that goes on along with it, isnt without its consequences. Police are human. The media doesnt seem to think its a big deal the crypts and bloods outright claim they are putthing hits out on cops and the new black panther leader says they are ready to kill cops. THATS OK BECAUSE THEY ARE BLACK and they are threatening the vile scumbag murdering police.
All actions have consequences, except for people like the black leadership of boston, the true reason this has happened, they will skate and try to hang the cops to have the black community love them and not realize for the last 8 yrs they havent done a goddamn thing to help them
I'm not as dense as you might think. There are many problems facing these communities and expediency will not make things any better. These communities need to stand up in their own defense and municipal governments need to make that possible. The good people in those communities need to feel that they have a right and a duty to affect their own destiny. They are largely the biggest victims of lawlessness after all. It requires a community approach to policing which requires a community approach to reporting crime. When the community becomes intolerant of crime, things will change.

Common
05-02-2015, 07:34 PM
I'm not as dense as you might think. There are many problems facing these communities and expediency will not make things any better. These communities need to stand up in their own defense and municipal governments need to make that possible. The good people in those communities need to feel that they have a right and a duty to affect their own destiny. They are largely the biggest victims of lawlessness after all. It requires a community approach to policing which requires a community approach to reporting crime. When the community becomes intolerant of crime, things will change.

First I dont think you are dense one bit, I think you are one of the brightest on this forum and once again you hit it on the head. The true victims are the good people in those communities that are SCARED TO DEATH and they are the prey of the criminals that live there.
Freddie Grey sold drugs to kids, guys like freddie grey kill kids like the mothers who beat her son to get him off the street. These good black people who have NOTHING have to live in poverty and on top of that live in fear of crime. The only thing they have is the police and they LOVE when the cops arrest one of the scumbags they know well, they love a heavy police presence, They just cant say it.

The black leadership of Baltimore KNEW damn well what festered in those communities. In the 8 yrs of their rule it got WORSE not better, they did nothing for their own. If they police were so bad why didnt the leadership DO their job and stop it. They could easily have stopped it. 314 complaints of racism and brutality on cops in just 4 of the 8 yrs baltimore city leadership was all black. WHAT DID THEY DO. They neglected their own fo 8 yrs and never uttered a peep until all hell broke loose.

Dr Who the problems in miniority high crime neighborhoods is not White people, it is not cops. It is the city leadership and systemic racism in society and single mothers and absentee fathers who make babies and never see them.

No one that cant talk clear english and cant write a coherent sentence and doesnt have a clue how to dress or groom for any kind of success is either going to be a min wage worker or a convict their entire life. That fault starts with their parents or parent and goes from there.

The cigars exotix and the progressive police haters make it WORSE not better.
Once again Police are the scapegoats for racism and taking all the blame. All the leaders push the blame down on cops and all the scumbags push the blame up on cops.
Everything will stay the same until the next go round like this. We have them every so many years and we have been since the 60s. Blame the cops, everything stays the same, rinse and repeat

Chris
05-02-2015, 07:40 PM

Agree, but we probably disagree as to the key ingredient needed to built community: Property, ownership, removal of red tape to start small businesses. For example, it costs a fortune to purchase a cabbie medallion from the city, not much at all to guy a car and an Uber app. I saw a lot of women interviewed mad at the youth for burning down CVS, imagine it it were their neighborhood pharmacies!

Common
05-02-2015, 07:46 PM
Cvs id bet was the only pharmacy in that entire neighborhood.

Susan B. Anthony
05-02-2015, 07:52 PM
Cvs id bet was the only pharmacy in that entire neighborhood.

I saw some blurb where a guy was bragging that they burned down the check cashing place because they charged to cash people's checks. It seems the people couldn't get regular bank accounts and this place preyed on the people.

Now they don't have anyplace to cash their checks.

Dr. Who
05-02-2015, 07:53 PM
First I dont think you are dense one bit, I think you are one of the brightest on this forum and once again you hit it on the head. The true victims are the good people in those communities that are SCARED TO DEATH and they are the prey of the criminals that live there.
Freddie Grey sold drugs to kids, guys like freddie grey kill kids like the mothers who beat her son to get him off the street. These good black people who have NOTHING have to live in poverty and on top of that live in fear of crime. The only thing they have is the police and they LOVE when the cops arrest one of the scumbags they know well, they love a heavy police presence, They just cant say it.

The black leadership of Baltimore KNEW damn well what festered in those communities. In the 8 yrs of their rule it got WORSE not better, they did nothing for their own. If they police were so bad why didnt the leadership DO their job and stop it. They could easily have stopped it. 314 complaints of racism and brutality on cops in just 4 of the 8 yrs baltimore city leadership was all black. WHAT DID THEY DO. They neglected their own fo 8 yrs and never uttered a peep until all hell broke loose.

Dr Who the problems in miniority high crime neighborhoods is not White people, it is not cops. It is the city leadership and systemic racism in society and single mothers and absentee fathers who make babies and never see them.

No one that cant talk clear english and cant write a coherent sentence and doesnt have a clue how to dress or groom for any kind of success is either going to be a min wage worker or a convict their entire life. That fault starts with their parents or parent and goes from there.

The cigars exotix and the progressive police haters make it WORSE not better.
Once again Police are the scapegoats for racism and taking all the blame. All the leaders push the blame down on cops and all the scumbags push the blame up on cops.
Everything will stay the same until the next go round like this. We have them every so many years and we have been since the 60s. Blame the cops, everything stays the same, rinse and repeat
The only way to make a difference is to reach out to the good people of these communities and offer support to change the status quo, but it does have to start with the community itself deciding that it has had enough of being held captive by lawlessness. By the same token inordinate methods of keeping the peace must also go by the wayside. The government of Baltimore has an opportunity to call upon the citizens of those neighborhoods to try to affect change and the government needs to put it's money where it's mouth is. It will require televised ad campaigns and outreach programs, speeches in schools and people who have made it from the poor communities to give back and tell the kids that there is a way out of this race to the bottom.

Dr. Who
05-02-2015, 07:56 PM
Agree, but we probably disagree as to the key ingredient needed to built community: Property, ownership, removal of red tape to start small businesses. For example, it costs a fortune to purchase a cabbie medallion from the city, not much at all to guy a car and an Uber app. I saw a lot of women interviewed mad at the youth for burning down CVS, imagine it it were their neighborhood pharmacies!
I don't disagree that building community is important and certainly encouraging people to create business is a good start. I'm only saying that the community has to agree that enough is enough and that they will no longer be held hostage by criminal elements, because if they do, nothing will ever change.

Common
05-02-2015, 08:06 PM
The only way to make a difference is to reach out to the good people of these communities and offer support to change the status quo, but it does have to start with the community itself deciding that it has had enough of being held captive by lawlessness. By the same token inordinate methods of keeping the peace must also go by the wayside. The government of Baltimore has an opportunity to call upon the citizens of those neighborhoods to try to affect change and the government needs to put it's money where it's mouth is. It will require televised ad campaigns and outreach programs, speeches in schools and people who have made it from the poor communities to give back and tell the kids that there is a way out of this race to the bottom.

That all sounds good Dr WHo but nothing textbook ever works. The good people in those neighborhoods will never step up and condemn the criminals alone. The only way that ever works is if the neighborhood has a black leader that is respected step forward and condemn the CRIMINALS In the neighborhood and not the cops. A leader that can galvanize the fear into a force.

You have to understand you live in a project or on a street that is crime ridden. The night comes alive, with drug dealers, hookers, gang members. right out side your doors. Those good people KNOW being black will not save them from the black scumbags. They also know they police cant be there all the time. Thats more than a mountain to climb Dr. Progressives are cluless about the truth, when you tell them they insult you call you a racist or blow you off. They only want to spew its white peoples fault. When it is a BLACK thing

If these cops get convicted it changes nothing, it only makes the cigars and exotix have something to troll the forum about. It does not a single thing for blacks in the ghetto and a month from then it continues, this time with less business to service the community making it even more miserable for the good people that are stuck there.

Dr. Who
05-02-2015, 08:26 PM
That all sounds good Dr WHo but nothing textbook ever works. The good people in those neighborhoods will never step up and condemn the criminals alone. The only way that ever works is if the neighborhood has a black leader that is respected step forward and condemn the CRIMINALS In the neighborhood and not the cops. A leader that can galvanize the fear into a force.

You have to understand you live in a project or on a street that is crime ridden. The night comes alive, with drug dealers, hookers, gang members. right out side your doors. Those good people KNOW being black will not save them from the black scumbags. They also know they police cant be there all the time. Thats more than a mountain to climb Dr. Progressives are cluless about the truth, when you tell them they insult you call you a racist or blow you off. They only want to spew its white peoples fault. When it is a BLACK thing

If these cops get convicted it changes nothing, it only makes the cigars and exotix have something to troll the forum about. It does not a single thing for blacks in the ghetto and a month from then it continues, this time with less business to service the community making it even more miserable for the good people that are stuck there.
Is it beyond the skills of the municipal government to seek out community leaders?

Captain Obvious
05-02-2015, 08:31 PM
Is it beyond the skills of the municipal government to seek out community leaders?

Like hand picking specific demographics to broaden a political agenda?

Yeah, sure.

del
05-02-2015, 08:41 PM

She has contributed.

pretzel logic isn't just a steely dan album

del
05-02-2015, 08:42 PM

seems to me you're the one making excuses for them.

Captain Obvious
05-02-2015, 08:42 PM
pretzel logic isn't just a steely dan album

I prefer Pretzel Sex from the Buzz Poets.

Common
05-02-2015, 08:43 PM

What ? thats whose job it is, to seek remedies for the problems in the city, very few minority high crime areas have a leader that carries enough respect to influence the entire community. The leaders that do surface are always Ranters ravers and accusers, never healers. The only ones that benefit from ranting raving screaming racism and blaming police are the criminals in the neighborhood, police back off and they get plently of room to commit their murder and mayhem at the expense of guess who Dr Who, yup the good people stuck in the neighborhood.

You getting the picture here why this never changes and it just goes on and on.
You say its not the munincipals govt job to outreach, the cops cant effectively do it when they are the main target. So I guess its no ones job and it just stays the same year after year.

Progressive rhetoric is just that, incessant babble all accusations with no aim at any results.

del
05-02-2015, 08:43 PM

you seem tense

have a nice cup of tea

Dr. Who
05-02-2015, 09:07 PM
What ? thats whose job it is, to seek remedies for the problems in the city, very few minority high crime areas have a leader that carries enough respect to influence the entire community. The leaders that do surface are always Ranters ravers and accusers, never healers. The only ones that benefit from ranting raving screaming racism and blaming police are the criminals in the neighborhood, police back off and they get plently of room to commit their murder and mayhem at the expense of guess who Dr Who, yup the good people stuck in the neighborhood.

You getting the picture here why this never changes and it just goes on and on.
You say its not the munincipals govt job to outreach, the cops cant effectively do it when they are the main target. So I guess its no ones job and it just stays the same year after year.

Progressive rhetoric is just that, incessant babble all accusations with no aim at any results.
There are no people in the churches and community centers who are worthy to be given a voice? There are no people who successfully made it out of the community and succeeded who might be persuaded to lend their voices to change? These are are the examples to set before the community and in the schools and on community television and radio. If the purveyors of poor quality merchandise can manage to sell garbage to the people, why cannot the same tools be used to sell self-respect, self-interest and sanity?

Susan B. Anthony
05-02-2015, 09:20 PM
The culture has to change itself. Black Americans must learn that whites are the enemies of racists and cops are the enemies of criminals. The children, especially boys, need a father to guide them. They need someone who cares for them and someone for them to achieve for. Their competition was raised with two parents, it is unfair to them not to have two parents as well. They need to approve of education and a strong work ethic and success in business as worthy life goals, and not as selling out to the enemy.