PDA

View Full Version : Don't Judge Blacks Differently

Chris
05-02-2015, 11:22 AM
She makes sense to me...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xl7Q36V9pg4

Bob
05-02-2015, 11:36 AM
That is how I have always believed things should be like. Fact is, i sent that youtube to my mailing list. I told them I agree with her.

Archer0915
05-02-2015, 11:42 AM
She makes sense to me...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xl7Q36V9pg4

She better watch it or she will end up killed.

I also agree 100%...

GrassrootsConservative
05-02-2015, 12:05 PM
Democrats condescend to blacks.

midcan5
05-02-2015, 12:23 PM
Just the sort of pablum thinking that perpetuates racism. Sure we should all be treated equally, but this women lives in fantasy land if she thinks being black doesn't matter. Dennis Prager is a right wing apologist for the status quo, he does nothing for America aside from promote stale ideas that condone the present. I always find it fascinating that is those who help who are labeled wrong, was Truman wrong, Eisenhower wrong, Kennedy wrong, Johnson wrong, were they condescending when they recognized the obstacles race presents? Affirmative Action created a backlash similar to welfare, but consider when I started working at the largest corporation on earth at the time, not one black person worked in the areas I saw. Interesting though the women's movement followed quickly and they benefited more than the black man in mnsho.

"A study I conducted in 2003 with Marianne Bertrand, an economist at the University of Chicago, illustrates how. We mailed thousands of résumés to employers with job openings and measured which ones were selected for callbacks for interviews. But before sending them, we randomly used stereotypically African-American names (such as “Jamal”) on some and stereotypically white names (like “Brendan”) on others.

The same résumé was roughly 50 percent more likely to result in callback for an interview if it had a “white” name. Because the résumés were statistically identical, any differences in outcomes could be attributed only to the factor we manipulated: the names." http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/04/upshot/the-measuring-sticks-of-racial-bias-.html

'Evidence That the Jim Crow Era Endures for Older Black Voters in the...'

"Those who utter racist speech (as we call it) would not accept that designation. The people that we think of as racist do not wake up in the morning and say to themselves "Today I'm going to go out and spew racist speech". What they say (and it's exactly what we say) is, "Today I am going to go out and tell the truth." Once you realise that racists don't think of themselves as racists but as tellers of the truth, then you realise that hate speech or racist speech as we designate it is not an anomaly, is not a cognitive mistake, is not a correctable error, is not something that can be diagnosed and therefore cured, but is in fact the rationality and truth telling of a vision we happen to despise.

The correct response to a vision or a morality that you despise is not to try and cure it or to make its adherents sit down and read John Stuart Mill's 'On Liberty', that's not going to do the job. The only way to fight hate speech or racist speech is to recognize it as the speech of your enemy and what you do in response to the speech of your enemy is not prescribe a medication for it but attempt to stamp it out. So long as Critical Race Theory and others fall into the liberal universalist assumption of regarding hate speech as some kind of anomaly which could be recognized as such by everyone, they're going to lose the game. They will win the game only if they really try to win it, rather than falling in with Justice Brandeis' pronouncement that "Sunshine is the best disinfectant". Stanley Fish http://www.australianhumanitiesreview.org/archive/Issue-February-1998/fish.html

GrassrootsConservative
05-02-2015, 12:25 PM
Where did she say being black doesn't matter or where did you get the idea that she thinks that, midcan?

Chris
05-02-2015, 12:26 PM
Just the sort of pablum thinking that perpetuates racism. Sure we should all be treated equally, but this women lives in fantasy land if she thinks being black doesn't matter. Dennis Prager is a right wing apologist for the status quo, he does nothing for America aside from promote stale ideas that condone the present. I always find it fascinating that is those who help who are labeled wrong, was Truman wrong, Eisenhower wrong, Kennedy wrong, Johnson wrong, were they condescending when they recognized the obstacles race presents? Affirmative Action created a backlash similar to welfare, but consider when I started working at the largest corporation on earth at the time, not one black person worked in the areas I saw. Interesting though the women's movement followed quickly and they benefited more than the black man in mnsho.

"A study I conducted in 2003 with Marianne Bertrand, an economist at the University of Chicago, illustrates how. We mailed thousands of résumés to employers with job openings and measured which ones were selected for callbacks for interviews. But before sending them, we randomly used stereotypically African-American names (such as “Jamal”) on some and stereotypically white names (like “Brendan”) on others.

The same résumé was roughly 50 percent more likely to result in callback for an interview if it had a “white” name. Because the résumés were statistically identical, any differences in outcomes could be attributed only to the factor we manipulated: the names." http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/04/upshot/the-measuring-sticks-of-racial-bias-.html

"Those who utter racist speech (as we call it) would not accept that designation. The people that we think of as racist do not wake up in the morning and say to themselves "Today I'm going to go out and spew racist speech". What they say (and it's exactly what we say) is, "Today I am going to go out and tell the truth." Once you realise that racists don't think of themselves as racists but as tellers of the truth, then you realise that hate speech or racist speech as we designate it is not an anomaly, is not a cognitive mistake, is not a correctable error, is not something that can be diagnosed and therefore cured, but is in fact the rationality and truth telling of a vision we happen to despise.

The correct response to a vision or a morality that you despise is not to try and cure it or to make its adherents sit down and read John Stuart Mill's 'On Liberty', that's not going to do the job. The only way to fight hate speech or racist speech is to recognize it as the speech of your enemy and what you do in response to the speech of your enemy is not prescribe a medication for it but attempt to stamp it out. So long as Critical Race Theory and others fall into the liberal universalist assumption of regarding hate speech as some kind of anomaly which could be recognized as such by everyone, they're going to lose the game. They will win the game only if they really try to win it, rather than falling in with Justice Brandeis' pronouncement that "Sunshine is the best disinfectant". Stanley Fish http://www.australianhumanitiesreview.org/archive/Issue-February-1998/fish.html

When you can't attack the message, attack the messenger. Good one, midcan. Odd though that you refer to "Sure we should all be treated equally" as "pablum." How else can equality be achieved but by equal means?

Archer0915
05-02-2015, 12:28 PM
where did you get the idea that she thinks that, midcan?

Pulled from his anal region!

Bob
05-02-2015, 01:07 PM
A Florida author/ ret Air Force Officer ... pal

Sent this to me.

Bob

That is one very bright university student. She is right in almost every aspect of this video. My only disagreement is over the race of President Obama. I am tired of hearing everyone call him our first Black President. He is not Black. He is a Mulatto. That is sometimes thought of as a disparaging term, but it is true. One must remember that his mother was 100% white. When Morgan Freeman, a Hollywood actor, heard Obama described as our first Black President, he quickly and correctly pointed out that Obama is not Black and said we still do not have our first Black President. Remember how Dr. Martin Luther King asked that we be judged by the content of our character and not by the color of our skin? Well, while Obama’s skin color is black, he is not a Black. And the content of his character is not good.

Otherwise, I think this young girl is wise beyond her years. I wish we had more of her in our universities, both Black and White.

God bless,

Don

Bob
05-02-2015, 01:12 PM
Next note to me from CM, a 93 year old woman living not far from Miami

Again about the video

SHE MAKES SENSE. HOWEVER, IN ORDER TO BE TREATED
EQUALLY, ONE WOULD EXPECT THEM TO DO THE SAME !!!
GO TO A RESTAURANT - THE NOISY TABLE OBNOXIOUS TO
EVERYONE AROUND THEM, IS USUALLY BLACK!! THEY TALK
TOO LOUD, LAUGH, BANG, ETC. IN A CONVERSATION THEY
SPEAK LOUDER, ETC. IT IS TAKING THEM AWHILE YET TO
CONVERT FROM THEIR AFRICAN BACKGROUNDS, THROUGH
THEIR INHERITANCE FROM THEIR GREAT GRANDPARENTS
OVER THE YEARS.

A LOT HAVE PROGRESSED BEAUTIFULLY. LOOK AT ALL OF THEM ON TV THESE DAYS, ON THE INTERNET. POLITICIANS. ONLY PROBLEM WITH THEM IS THEY ARE ELECTED FROM OVER POPULATION IN THE AREAS FROM WHICH THEY ARE ELECTED, AND THEY CAN'T OVERCOME THEIR DESIRE TO BOOST THEIR FELLOW BLACKS, WHICH INFLUENCES THEIR DECISIONS. LOOK AT THE BLACK MAYOR AND HER DECISIION THIS WEEK. THERE IS AN OVER % OF BLACKS IN HER TOWN AND SHE DOESN'T DARE VOTE AGAINST
THEM - HER VOTES WOULD BE LOST IN THE NEXT ELECTION!
CM

The Sage of Main Street
05-02-2015, 02:53 PM

The correct response to a vision or a morality that you despise is not to try and cure it or to make its adherents sit down and read John Stuart Mill's 'On Liberty', that's not going to do the job. The only way to fight hate speech or racist speech is to recognize it as the speech of your enemy and what you do in response to the speech of your enemy is not prescribe a medication for it but attempt to stamp it out. So long as Critical Race Theory and others fall into the liberal universalist assumption of regarding hate speech as some kind of anomaly which could be recognized as such by everyone, they're going to lose the game. They will win the game only if they really try to win it, rather than falling in with Justice Brandeis' pronouncement that "Sunshine is the best disinfectant". Stanley Fish http://www.australianhumanitiesreview.org/archive/Issue-February-1998/fish.html "Racism" is Realism, or Adultism. The snob value of the racial-equality fantasy shows the mind-control power of the ruling class and its desperate hatred of the majority. The plutariat believes they were born with superior genes and have evolved into a separate race. They must humiliate and disempower those who would otherwise be an existential threat to them.

We Won't Live Free Until the 1% Lives in Fear. Exposing the suppressed fact that Postmodern Liberalism is the tool of the Right Wing will destroy them once and for all. As long as their Progressive brats purposely drive Whites into the clutches of the economic fascists, everything works out the way the regime designed it and desires it to be.

Chris
05-02-2015, 03:49 PM
"Racism" is Realism, or Adultism. The snob value of the racial-equality fantasy shows the mind-control power of the ruling class and its desperate hatred of the majority. The plutariat believes they were born with superior genes and have evolved into a separate race. They must humiliate and disempower those who would otherwise be an existential threat to them.

We Won't Live Free Until the 1% Lives in Fear. Exposing the suppressed fact that Postmodern Liberalism is the tool of the Right Wing will destroy them once and for all. As long as their Progressive brats purposely drive Whites into the clutches of the economic fascists, everything works out the way the regime designed it and desires it to be.

http://i.snag.gy/0EfFx.jpg

Howey
05-02-2015, 07:39 PM
Oh look! It's Chloe the Christian Zionist!

I love this quote about her:

“They finally did it: found a*Negro*Zionist:*Uncle Tom*is dancin’ for joy!”*

Peter1469
05-02-2015, 08:21 PM
Oh look! It's Chloe the Christian Zionist!

I love this quote about her:

“They finally did it: found a*Negro*Zionist:*Uncle Tom*is dancin’ for joy!”*

Explain this idiot post.