PDA

View Full Version : First female vice president

Chloe
05-04-2015, 08:02 AM
The next election could very well produce our first ever female vice president in my opinion. With Hillary Clinton (D), Fiorina (R), and maybe even a Jill Stein (G, please please please) if neither of them become the presidential candidate it is pretty sensible to think that one or two of them could be on both of the main party tickets.

Common
05-04-2015, 08:08 AM
Chloe, do you think theres any benefit to a female VP just because shes female. We have a black president and that hasnt made a difference in anything.

Once elected black white male female are all the same. The appeance and gender are just sympolic

Cigar
05-04-2015, 08:10 AM
Chloe, do you think theres any benefit to a female VP just because shes female. We have a black president and that hasnt made a difference in anything.

Once elected black white male female are all the same. The appeance and gender are just sympolic

Do you think there's any benefit to a White P/VP just because they're White?

Cigar
05-04-2015, 08:11 AM

BTW ... the difference was, it showed the True Colors of some people ... :laugh:

del
05-04-2015, 08:15 AM
Do you think there's any benefit to a White P/VP just because they're White?

what part of they're all the same baffles you, professor carver?

Cigar
05-04-2015, 08:18 AM

I'm making Fun of the entire Tread ... :laugh: and the premiss that either of this matters.

Captain Obvious
I'm not worried about my candidates junk or lack thereof, I would just rather not have another establishment special interest drone in office but unfortunately I think the cards are stacked against me like a mountain.

Captain Obvious

The part written in 5th grade English.

Cigar
05-04-2015, 08:37 AM
I'm not worried about my candidates junk or lack thereof, I would just rather not have another establishment special interest drone in office but unfortunately I think the cards are stacked against me like a mountain.

Dam Straight Quack'er

GrassrootsConservative
05-04-2015, 02:11 PM
More interested in content of character than skin color or gender.

Sad more people can't be that way.

Safety
05-04-2015, 03:30 PM
Dam Straight Quack'er

Totally uncalled for.

The Xl
05-04-2015, 03:32 PM
Dam Straight Quack'er

Try and learn basic spelling and capitalization before insulting anyone, racially or otherwise.

Peter1469
05-04-2015, 03:41 PM
The next election could very well produce our first ever female vice president in my opinion. With Hillary Clinton (D), Fiorina (R), and maybe even a Jill Stein (G, please please please) if neither of them become the presidential candidate it is pretty sensible to think that one or two of them could be on both of the main party tickets.

We might see one of them on the ticket!

Mister D
05-04-2015, 03:44 PM
It's really a win win for the political class. While the VP does essentially nothing it looks like "progress".

Chris
05-04-2015, 03:54 PM

Curious, what if Palin had become VP, would you have celebrated that?

donttread
05-04-2015, 05:31 PM

Hpw about a Paul/ Stein ticket?

Green Arrow
05-04-2015, 05:38 PM
Why not? Not like their qualifications matter, the VP doesn't do shit most times.

Bo-4
05-04-2015, 05:49 PM
If Catty Carly the Grossly Incompetent gets anywhere NEAR the White House? ...

I'll move to Costa Rica or Canada before she blows us all up and turns the poor into Soylent Green.

Just sayin'

My pick for a female Veep?

Amy K .. who is fucking AWESOME!

http://humanevents.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/amy-klobuchar_7378-480x318.jpg

PolWatch
05-04-2015, 05:54 PM
What are the chances of this lady actually getting nominated?

Bo-4
05-04-2015, 05:58 PM

Perhaps @Chis .. maybe after moving out of the country. Grumpy McRage would have launched 2-3 new wars..

Stress on that would have ended his life and then ... guess what?

http://www.palinaspresident.us

Bo-4
05-04-2015, 05:59 PM
What are the chances of this lady actually getting nominated?

I have it at 95% as POTUS or VP for 2016.

Green Arrow
05-04-2015, 06:04 PM
I have it at 95% as POTUS or VP for 2016.

If Hillary drops out, maybe.

Chloe
05-04-2015, 08:19 PM

I don't know. I don't think she was at all qualified from what I remember but it would have been cool to have a female VP regardless, but it's not a sole reason to vote for someone.

Chris
05-04-2015, 08:21 PM
I don't know. I don't think she was at all qualified from what I remember but it would have been cool to have a female VP regardless, but it's not a sole reason to vote for someone.

Good answer. Qualifications, whatever they may be, sans sex, are important.

donttread
05-06-2015, 02:54 AM
Good answer. Qualifications, whatever they may be, sans sex, are important.

"Sans sex" . Best decription of long term marriage I ever heard