PDA

View Full Version : Romney 'deliberately got booed...'

Smartmouthwoman
07-12-2012, 10:27 AM
Priceless... the Dims are obviously circling the drain.

Mitt Romney 'deliberately got booed by the NAACP to appeal to white racists' (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2172593/Mitt-Romney-deliberately-got-booed-NAACP-appeal-white-racists.html)
By Toby Harnden
12 July 2012

The Romney campaign has been accused of deliberately getting the Republican presidential candidate booed by black people during his NAACP speech to attract votes 'in certain racist precincts', by MSNBC host Lawrence O'Donnell.

Democrats united in saying that Romney planned to get booed to appeal to his conservative base. But O'Donnell and his guests went a step further by saying that Romney was making a play for white racists.

(follow link for video)

Wednesday night on his MSNBC show Last Word, Lawrence O'Donnell and guests speculated that Romney was making a play for white racists

Nancy Pelosi, Democratic Leader in the House of Representatives, told Bloomberg Television: “I think it was a calculated move on his part to get booed at the NAACP convention.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz20QDS91Ty (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2172593/Mitt-Romney-deliberately-got-booed-NAACP-appeal-white-racists.html#ixzz20QDS91Ty)

If this is the case... gotta wonder why Obama doesn't make it a point to address the NRA... or a Tea Party Rally... or the next meeting of the National Association for the Advancement of White People.

Oh wait...

Peter1469
07-12-2012, 10:40 AM
Well he got applause when he said that as President he would fight for family values... the MSM forgot to report on that.

Smartmouthwoman
07-12-2012, 11:04 AM
CNN's Wolf Blitzer blasts Obama for skipping NAACP Meeting

(http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/3428-Obama-Hardest-working-man-in-DC?p=98769&viewfull=1#post98769)

Cigar
07-12-2012, 11:19 AM
The people you heard cheering for Mitt Romney at the NAACP meeting (http://colorlines.com/archives/2012/07/watch_mitt_romney_get_booed_at_naacp_over_obamacar e_comments.html)Wednesday were not all NAACP members, according to several sources who say Romney bussed in an estimated 200 supporters to the gathering. CNN analyst Roland Martin who was present at the NAACP gathering tweeted he saw an estimated 200 people get off Romney busses including Fla. Lt. Governor Jennifer Carroll.

http://www.colorlines.com/archives/2012/07/romney_allegedly_bussed_in_200_supporters_to_naacp _to_cheer_for_him.html

:grin:

Smartmouthwoman
07-12-2012, 11:41 AM
The people you heard cheering for Mitt Romney at the NAACP meeting (http://colorlines.com/archives/2012/07/watch_mitt_romney_get_booed_at_naacp_over_obamacar e_comments.html)Wednesday were not all NAACP members, according to several sources who say Romney bussed in an estimated 200 supporters to the gathering. CNN analyst Roland Martin who was present at the NAACP gathering tweeted he saw an estimated 200 people get off Romney busses including Fla. Lt. Governor Jennifer Carroll.

http://www.colorlines.com/archives/2012/07/romney_allegedly_bussed_in_200_supporters_to_naacp _to_cheer_for_him.html

LOL, got any proof other than 'several sources?'

Don't get me wrong... nothing would be amiss about it if he did do that. Obama buses in union members for every speech and he's the POTUS!!

JohnAdams
07-12-2012, 11:55 AM
Well he got applause when he said that as President he would fight for family values... the MSM forgot to report on that.

Of course some (those on the left) in the MSM forgot to let everyone know about that.

It doesn't fit with their politically biased, untrue, cockamamie narrative, that in my day would have gotten one flunked in journalism 101 that Romney is just some white racist pig we should all hate and THE OBAMA liar is to be loved and adored by all no matter how badly he screws this nation up, and it's people over.

Shoot the Goose
07-12-2012, 12:08 PM
Stupid damn libtards.

We can't have Romney getting "booed by blacks" because that actually makes him look good.

But then we can't have blacks cheering for Romney, just those plantation blacks that he had bussed in.

How FUBAR is the liberal black community, and their white massa's ?

Cigar
07-12-2012, 12:10 PM

patrickt
07-14-2012, 08:34 PM
Liberals are mentally ill. They hear slurs that microphones can't pick up and they think Gov. Romney planned to get booed because it the kind of high class political rhetoric liberals understand.

Pitiiful really.

Peter1469
07-14-2012, 08:56 PM
Well Romney put Rice on the top of his VP list, so only an a##hole would dare call him a racists.

Frogger
07-14-2012, 09:29 PM
Romney made the black NAACP members boo him just like white victims have been making black mobs beat them. Typical liberal blame the victim psychology.

Deadwood
07-14-2012, 09:37 PM
LOL, got any proof other than 'several sources?'

Don't get me wrong... nothing would be amiss about it if he did do that. Obama buses in union members for every speech and he's the POTUS!!

Are you kidding? substantiate a claim?

Look, its politics. And it's politics Chicago style -- mean, dirty and, well, dishonest.

And the Obama White House is desperate.

BTW, what happened to the report that the booers were paid by the Obama camp?

Shoot the Goose
07-14-2012, 09:53 PM
Romney made the black NAACP members boo him just like white victims have been making black mobs beat them. Typical liberal blame the victim psychology.

Hey. Romney is so much smarter and crafty than we all know. First, he paid and trucked in folks to boo him. He also paid and trucked in folks to cheer him. He played the liberal Press like a cheap fiddle.

That, or liberals are dumb stupid bastards.

Hmmmmmmm

Smartmouthwoman
07-14-2012, 10:13 PM
Obama has an open invitation to address any Tea Party gathering... but we know that's not gonna happen.

Srsly, folks. How do you think that would go? Would the TP stoop the same level and boo Obama?

Trying to visualize it and I get two possibilities. A polite but subdued audience that claps when they can, but doesn't boo. Or a rowdy crowd that waves flags and starts booing when he walks in the room.

Hmmmmmm

Shoot the Goose
07-14-2012, 10:28 PM
Obama has an open invitation to address any Tea Party gathering... but we know that's not gonna happen.

Srsly, folks. How do you think that would go? Would the TP stoop the same level and boo Obama?

Trying to visualize it and I get two possibilities. A polite but subdued audience that claps when they can, but doesn't boo. Or a rowdy crowd that waves flags and starts booing when he walks in the room.

Hmmmmmm

Even a drunk Joe Biden knows he ain't getting up in front of no Tea Party .... ;)

bladimz
07-15-2012, 12:52 AM
Of course some (those on the left) in the MSM forgot to let everyone know about that.

It doesn't fit with their politically biased, untrue, cockamamie narrative, that in my day would have gotten one flunked in journalism 101 that Romney is just some white racist pig we should all hate and THE OBAMA liar is to be loved and adored by all no matter how badly he screws this nation up, and it's people over.The evil media has made the video of his speech readily available. MSNBC for example. If people would be willing to watch the actual speech, they would be able to decide for themselves how Romney fared. That booing, BTW, was definitely reportable. The few applause lines were forgettable.

And guess what... Romney needs the NAACP vote a whole lot more than Obama needs the NRA vote. Or the "Tea Party" vote.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud3mMj0AZZk&feature=player_embedded

Trinnity
07-15-2012, 01:33 AM
Oh, I disagree. A whole lotta people in this country put great stock in their guaranteed right to own guns. Obama cannot get re-elected without huge numbers of White votes like he got the first time.

I find it astonishing for him to so cavalierly take the Black vote for granted. It was a the talk of the NAACP convention, according to news sources.

Have a look at this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19esuwLh4Is

patrickt
07-15-2012, 07:10 AM

Hmmmmmm

The problem is that liberals like Rep. Pelosi halucinate and hear racial slurs that microphones can't pick up. I suspect the same would apply t booing. They are quite cajpable of hearing non-existent booing, too. But, they're doing the best they can, poor things.

Peter1469
07-15-2012, 07:20 AM
Backs make up about 16% of the population. Romney does not need, and will not get their votes. And if Romney was as childish as Obama, after he wins, he would punish blacks for not voting for him through his policies.

Mainecoons
07-15-2012, 11:08 AM
And they make up a little over 10 percent of the vote. They are going to vote skin color just like they did last time. Romney knows this. So does Obama which is why he was a no show. Preaching to the choir is a waste of time to a fellow who is too busy out there preaching class warfare to the larger entitlement society.

wingrider
07-15-2012, 07:19 PM
And they make up a little over 10 percent of the vote. They are going to vote skin color just like they did last time. Romney knows this. So does Obama which is why he was a no show. Preaching to the choir is a waste of time to a fellow who is too busy out there preaching class warfare to the larger entitlement society. I know where I would start..end affirmative action completly

Trinnity
07-15-2012, 07:30 PM
And they make up a little over 10 percent of the vote. They are going to vote skin color just like they did last time. Romney knows this. So does Obama which is why he was a no show. Preaching to the choir is a waste of time to a fellow who is too busy out there preaching class warfare to the larger entitlement society.One of the wild cards.....how many stay home this time.