PDA

View Full Version : Sorry, Media, but Hillary is Incompetent

Peter1469
05-05-2015, 07:16 PM
Commentary Magazine (https://www.commentarymagazine.com/2015/05/04/sorry-media-but-hillary-clinton-is-incompetent/) responds to several media gushings for Hillary's candidacy.

In response to the Economist (our choice for 2016) and the Washington Post (hyper-competent), Commentary offers the article at the link above.

What exactly are her brilliant achievements? Is it HillaryCare, a substantive disaster that led to a political disaster (the Republican sweep in the 1994 mid-term election)? The multiple ethical problems she’s encountered during her years in politics? Here fierce opposition to the Petraeus-led surge in Iraq long after it was obvious it was succeeding? Perhaps the Russian reset? Referring to Bashar Assad, the genocidal dictator of Syria, as a “reformer (http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/syrian-president-assad-regarded-reformer-clinton-says)“? Or maybe her masterful handling of the Iranian Green Revolution, relations with Egypt, Libya, Israel, the attack on the American diplomatic outpost in Benghazi, Poland, the Czech Republic, the “pivot” to Asia and countless other failures during the first Obama term?

What exactly are her achievements – her concrete, tangible, exceptional achievements – as First Lady, senator, and secretary of state? They don’t exist. In fact, the things she has her fingerprints on have, much more often than not, turned into disasters. The case that her supporters put forward on her behalf — she has flown nearly a million miles, visited more than 100 countries, read briefing book (!) and had tea with local power brokers (!!) – highlights just how pathetic her achievements are.

The media meme that Mrs. Clinton is “competent” – nay, “hyper-competent” – is silly. During the quarter-century she’s been on the national stage, she has proved herself to be an individual of extraordinary ambition, a conspiracy theorist, ethically challenged, and a key figure in a brutal political machine. She is also, pace The Economist and Chris Cillizza, unusually inept. This judgment is not an opinion; it is based on a reasonable assessment of her actual record. Including her briefing book reading habits and tea times.

Cigar
05-05-2015, 08:00 PM
Hillary Scandals Flop As Clinton Extends Her Lead Over All Republican Candidateshttp://www.politicususa.com/2015/05/04/hillary-scandals-flop-clinton-extends-lead-republican-candidates.html

Mr. Right
05-05-2015, 08:01 PM
Hey, at least she's got baggage.

Cigar
05-05-2015, 08:23 PM
Hey, at least she's got baggage.

Well if you're taking a trip to The Oval Office, bring a changes of Bra's :grin:

texan
05-05-2015, 08:36 PM
LOL

Politicususa....................Is there any more lying partisan site than this rag?

Politicususa section

"The war on women"

Might as well be the Onion.........

Mr. Right
05-05-2015, 08:42 PM
LOL

Politicususa....................Is there any more lying partisan site than this rag?

Politicususa section

"The war on women"

Might as well be the Onion.........

Or Huff-blow. Jeeze I could go on all night.

Peter1469
05-05-2015, 08:54 PM
I didn't expect the fellow travelers to debate what an actual reputable publication discusses. :shocked:

Tahuyaman
05-05-2015, 09:41 PM
Hillary Scandals Flop As Clinton Extends Her Lead Over All Republican Candidates

http://www.politicususa.com/2015/05/04/hillary-scandals-flop-clinton-extends-lead-republican-candidates.html

Maybe we should wait and see what happens when she's up against one specific candidate?

zelmo1234
05-05-2015, 10:06 PM
I didn't expect the fellow travelers to debate what an actual reputable publication discusses. :shocked:

They can't discuss it! She does not have any successes in her career, It is one failure after another.

The Democrats are hoping that the republicans nominate one of the most progressive candidates and that her being a women, and lying lip to lap with Huma will carry enough of the vote to get her elected, They all know that a solid conservative will carry the day

Beevee
05-05-2015, 11:15 PM
I'm still looking for a Republican candidate who isn't.

Perhaps the leader of the GOP will throw his hat into the ring - whoever he may be this week.

Bob
05-05-2015, 11:21 PM
Commentary Magazine (https://www.commentarymagazine.com/2015/05/04/sorry-media-but-hillary-clinton-is-incompetent/) responds to several media gushings for Hillary's candidacy.

In response to the Economist (our choice for 2016) and the Washington Post (hyper-competent), Commentary offers the article at the link above.

That in a nutshell is Hillary Clinton.

I got to thinking if it was possible, I bet she would try to use the photos of her taken in the 90s . She looks a lot better in the 90s than today.

Today she looks like she has been taken out and flogged. lol

Maybe dragged behind the bus??

Bob
05-05-2015, 11:23 PM
I'm still looking for a Republican candidate who isn't.

Perhaps the leader of the GOP will throw his hat into the ring - whoever he may be this week.

How many past presidents do you have under your belt?

i have a dozen. I saw all of this before.

The utter smear by Democrats.

They are a legend in their own mind.

We follow the reagan doctrine and democrats fade to black.

Mac-7
05-06-2015, 02:50 AM
Hillary Scandals Flop As Clinton Extends Her Lead Over All Republican Candidates

http://www.politicususa.com/2015/05/04/hillary-scandals-flop-clinton-extends-lead-republican-candidates.html

This is the sort of denial that is typical of Billary apologists.

Cigar does not have a clue about the woman.

Except he knows she's the next democrat candidate for president and that's good enough for him.

Beevee
05-06-2015, 06:36 AM
How many past presidents do you have under your belt?

i have a dozen. I saw all of this before.

The utter smear by Democrats.

They are a legend in their own mind.

We follow the reagan doctrine and democrats fade to black.

I understand your frustration.

It must be somewhat galling to have to deal with people who don't agree with you.

It's far better to treat them as lunatics, don't you think?

BTW, the countback in my lifetime in relation to US presidents is 13, so your attempt at history as a lever is wasted on me.

Mac-7
05-06-2015, 07:39 AM

It must be somewhat galling to have to deal with people who don't agree with you.

BTW, the countback in my lifetime in relation to US presidents is 13, so your attempt at history as a lever is wasted on me.

Thirteen US presidents observed through at telescope from across the border?

Bo-4
05-06-2015, 07:57 AM
Hey, i'm not a big Hilly fan but anyone could write the same sort of hit piece about Ted, Rand, Jeb, Scott or Catty Carly. More opinion than substance in this one.

And the "scandals"?

Tempests in a teapot *insert yawn here*

http://www.newsweek.com/hillary-clinton-emailgate-312784

http://dippost.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Tempest-teapot-5.jpg

Polecat
05-06-2015, 09:05 AM
Hey, i'm not a big Hilly fan but anyone could write the same sort of hit piece about Ted, Rand, Jeb, Scott or Catty Carly. More opinion than substance in this one.

And the "scandals"?

http://dippost.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Tempest-teapot-5.jpg

And there you have it. The only actual requirement needed to sit in the oval office is the ability to do what you are told. Politicians are actors that learn their lines and follow the director's cue.

Common Sense
05-06-2015, 09:08 AM
Great source in the OP...I think I should buy Mr. D a subscription.

Mac-7
05-06-2015, 09:10 AM

And the "scandals"?

Hillary is a product of Bill Clinton's coattails.

If she were not married to him she would be a minor party operative somewhere in lib la la land.

Common Sense
05-06-2015, 09:14 AM

If she were not married to him she would be a minor party operative somewhere in lib la la land.

We are all products of our environment. Hillary has always been sort of a strong woman. I think she was quite influential on Bill. Just as Nancy was on Ron.

You could say the same thing about Jeb or George...if not for their father and if not for his father, none may have risen to prominence.

Mac-7
05-06-2015, 09:17 AM
We are all products of our environment. Hillary has always been sort of a strong woman. I think she was quite influential on Bill. Just as Nancy was on Ron.

You could say the same thing about Jeb or George...if not for their father and if not for his father, none may have risen to prominence.

We are discussing Hillary, not the Bush brothers.

Common Sense
05-06-2015, 09:18 AM
We are discussing Hillary, not the Bush brothers.

It's a comparison.

Report me if you don't like it.

Polecat
05-06-2015, 09:21 AM

It is the other way around. Hillary was always the one with burning ambition. Bill is just an irresponsible playboy that she has played like a bow fiddle since their wedding.

Mac-7
05-06-2015, 09:25 AM
It's a comparison.

Report me if you don't like it.

Report my favorite political refugee?

I'm not a snitch.

Besides, you are merely pointless, not illegal.

Hillary is the subject.

George Bush is past tense.

and at best dragging up Jeb Bush on a Hillary thread only asks the question whether two wrongs do indeed make a right.

Mac-7
05-06-2015, 09:29 AM
It is the other way around. Hillary was always the one with burning ambition. Bill is just an irresponsible playboy that she has played like a bow fiddle since their wedding.

History is filled with examples of women who have contributed to the success of their husband.

But that does not automatically make them qualified to be president.

And in Hillary's case she has proven to be better at baking cookies than leading a nation.

Common Sense
05-06-2015, 09:33 AM
History is filled with examples of women who have contributed to the success of their husband.

But that does not automatically make them qualified to be president.

And in Hillary's case she has proven to be better at baking cookies than leading a nation.

Oh god...you really don't like women, do you?

Mac-7
05-06-2015, 09:41 AM
Oh god...you really don't like women, do you?

I don't like stupid woman and politically speaking Hillary is dumb.

That applies to liberal men also but on this thread Hillary is the subject.

Common Sense
05-06-2015, 09:43 AM
I don't like stupid woman and politically speaking Hillary is dumb.

That applies to liberal men also but on this thread Hillary is the subject.

She's dumb? Yeah, OK...

Mac-7
05-06-2015, 09:47 AM
She's dumb? Yeah, OK...

I sure she has at least an average IQ.

But in the political sense she is quite stupid.

That's the point this thread is dedicated to in case you've forgotten - that the Cookie a Lady is incompetent.

Bo-4
05-06-2015, 09:48 AM
She's dumb? Yeah, OK...

If only Hillary were as smart as Mac. ;-)

Mac-7
05-06-2015, 09:54 AM
If only Hillary were as smart as Mac. ;-)

Those are your words not mine.

I never claimed to be more than an average guy.

Unlike Billary and her cheerleaders here who seem to think she walks on water when in fact she can't even swim.

Bob
05-06-2015, 10:19 AM

Thank you. It is not the least galling to me. This is what one deals with when dealing with US Democrats. I notice you are in Canada. Probably has some advantages.

When you wish to read insults, read no further than the Democrat's musings.
You are my elder. Good for you. My goal is to live as long as you have. I am doing fine.

The forum could have a 100 year old too. But most of the younger here read of FDR. I was growing up under the man.

Beevee
05-11-2015, 10:48 PM
Thirteen US presidents observed through at telescope from across the border?

It seems you have forgotten the power of TV, Radio, News media the camera and everything relative. Didn't the US invent them all? As well as sex, no doubt!

Professor Peabody
05-12-2015, 02:19 AM
I think poor Hillary is as dumb as a bag of hammers. She makes Biden look like a Genius.

Mac-7
05-12-2015, 05:47 AM
I think poor Hillary is as dumb as a bag of hammers. She makes Biden look like a Genius.

Joe Biden is a fool who does foolish things.

Billary is merely in over her head.

She wrote bills coattails to reach as far as she has.

But now she's on her own and her warts are showing.