PDA

View Full Version : Colorado ~ 'White Appreciation Day'

exotix
05-08-2015, 01:30 PM
Just In

Colorado Restaurant Plans to Hold 'White Appreciation Day'

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/colorado-restaurant-plans-hold-white-appreciation-day-n355901

A Colorado barbecue joint is taking heat after announcing a plan to hold a day honoring white people in June.

"On June 11th, what we plan on doing is 'White Appreciation Day.' And basically on that day, all white people would get 10 percent off," Edgar Antillon, owner of Rubbin' Buttz BBQ and Country Cafe in Milliken, Colorado, told NBC affiliate KUSA (http://www.9news.com/story/news/local/2015/05/07/restaurant-white-appreciation-day/70976410/).

The idea for "White Appreciation Day" was originally a joke, but Antillon decided to turn it into a real deal, hanging up a sign at Rubbin Buttz that reads "White Appreciation Day! June 11th.

Because all Americans should be celebrated."

"We have a whole month for Black History Month. We have a whole month for Hispanic Heritage Month.

So we figured the least we could do is offer one day to appreciate white Americans," Antillon said.

Video Inside

http://media4.s-nbcnews.com/j/newscms/2015_19/1015341/150508-white-appreciation-day-jsw-857a_4fa70254391eb7ac60186410a055243c.nbcnews-ux-880-800.jpg

Captain Obvious
05-08-2015, 01:32 PM
Brace yourself for the liberal hate machine

Common Sense
05-08-2015, 01:34 PM
Publicity stunt...smart idea actually from a business sense.

The Sage of Main Street
05-08-2015, 01:39 PM
Just In

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/colorado-restaurant-plans-hold-white-appreciation-day-n355901

A Colorado barbecue joint is taking heat after announcing a plan to hold a day honoring white people in June.

"On June 11th, what we plan on doing is 'White Appreciation Day.' And basically on that day, all white people would get 10 percent off," Edgar Antillon, owner of Rubbin' Buttz BBQ and Country Cafe in Milliken, Colorado, told NBC affiliate KUSA (http://www.9news.com/story/news/local/2015/05/07/restaurant-white-appreciation-day/70976410/).

The idea for "White Appreciation Day" was originally a joke, but Antillon decided to turn it into a real deal, hanging up a sign at Rubbin Buttz that reads "White Appreciation Day! June 11th.

"We have a whole month for Black History Month. We have a whole month for Hispanic Heritage Month.

So we figured the least we could do is offer one day to appreciate white Americans," Antillon said.

Video Inside

http://media4.s-nbcnews.com/j/newscms/2015_19/1015341/150508-white-appreciation-day-jsw-857a_4fa70254391eb7ac60186410a055243c.nbcnews-ux-880-800.jpg Then President Obama would get 5% off.

exotix
05-08-2015, 01:42 PM
Then President Obama would get 5% off.
He's half-white so that would be 50% off .. http://i58.tinypic.com/cjh4k.jpg

domer76
05-08-2015, 02:34 PM
Brace yourself for the liberal hate machine

Every day is a White Man's Day. No need for their own month.

Susan B. Anthony
05-08-2015, 02:42 PM
Every day is a White Man's Day. No need for their own month.

They got their own Year and it's not faaaaaaaiiiiiirrrrrrrr.

Don
05-08-2015, 03:54 PM
Milliken Colorado is a small rural town of about 5600 people. About 1600 Hispanic/Latino, 740 "other" and the rest white. The restaurant is Latino owned and they are having a day of appreciation for their white customers and neighbors.

Mac-7
05-08-2015, 04:07 PM
Then President Obama would get 5% off.

Obumer identifies himself as black - not mixed race.

Polecat
05-08-2015, 04:25 PM
We're having a parade here in Dayton.

https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=JN.Hhvz2xMBGq1I55allC9znA&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0

Chris
05-08-2015, 04:28 PM
I would think it would be celebrated in the middle of Winter, preferably during a blizzard.

Common Sense
05-08-2015, 04:32 PM
I would think it would be celebrated in the middle of Winter, preferably during a blizzard.

You can't wear white after labor day.

Polecat
05-08-2015, 04:35 PM
You can't wear white after labor day.

I know! Some people get their fashion sense out of a box of cereal it think.

Safety
05-08-2015, 04:43 PM
Where in the hell do I get a discount for being black? That's it, I'm rioting...

Polecat
05-08-2015, 04:45 PM
Where in the hell do I get a discount for being black? That's it, I'm rioting...

That's the best discount there is. 100% Let me know if you need help wrestling that big screen in the house.

Bo-4
05-08-2015, 04:48 PM
Well God Bless the white folks in Colorado.

SOOO under-appreciated!

:rolleyes:

Blackrook
05-08-2015, 05:27 PM
The Democrats have made it their business to turn Americans against each other on the basis of wealth, race, sexual orientation, gender, age, etc.

They figure that the more people who are angry and ready to burn things, the more they will vote Democrat.

The Democrat Party gets its money from George Soros, but their agenda and methods come from hell.

domer76
05-08-2015, 05:30 PM
The Democrats have made it their business to turn Americans against each other on the basis of wealth, race, sexual orientation, gender, age, etc.

They figure that the more people who are angry and ready to burn things, the more they will vote Democrat.

The Democrat Party gets its money from George Soros, but their agenda and methods come from hell.

Where do you get your grammar skills? From Rush or Hannity?

Bo-4
05-08-2015, 05:35 PM

Potpourri !!

:D

Susan B. Anthony
05-08-2015, 05:50 PM
That's the best discount there is. 100% Let me know if you need help wrestling that big screen in the house.

House.

lol

Safety
05-08-2015, 06:50 PM
House.

lol

Yea, it's a cool phenomenon that also has running water and electricity. People here in the States have them, some even have a couple. Maybe one day you also can experience one.

Safety
05-08-2015, 06:53 PM

Holy sh*t, did you just say sexual orientation and race are the Democrats fault, the right picks and calls them names?

:biglaugh:

Susan B. Anthony
05-08-2015, 07:12 PM
Yea, it's a cool phenomenon that also has running water and electricity. People here in the States have them, some even have a couple. Maybe one day you also can experience one.

You can probably see one from your apartment.

lol

Safety
05-08-2015, 07:16 PM
You can probably see one from your apartment.

lol

No, the house in Kentucky is open to a field, the house in Atlanta is on 8 3/4 acres.

Let's not even get started on the one I grew up in.....

Envy is still a deadly sin.

Susan B. Anthony
05-08-2015, 07:20 PM
No, the house in Kentucky is open to a field, the house in Atlanta is on 8 3/4 acres.

Let's not even get started on the one I grew up in.....

Envy is still a deadly sin.

Kentucky and Georgia, you say?

My places in SoCal are worth more than those two states put together.

But I prefer the Caribbean, anyway.

Don't be a jelly belly.

lol

Safety
05-08-2015, 07:23 PM
Kentucky and Georgia, you say?

My places in SoCal are worth more than those two states put together.

But I prefer the Caribbean, anyway.

Don't be a jelly belly.

lol

LoL, sure. Single or double wide?

Did you at least take the wheels off before moving in?

Susan B. Anthony
05-08-2015, 07:24 PM

Did you at least take the wheels off before moving in?
It's parked out by the projects you live in.

lol

exotix
05-08-2015, 07:57 PM

Did you at least take the wheels off before moving in?jus'damn ... http://i58.tinypic.com/cjh4k.jpg

I actually knew a guy who did that for a living ... he did pretty good .. had his own home in California ... LOL

Safety
05-08-2015, 08:24 PM
It's parked out by the projects you live in.

lol

LoL, if you say so, Clarice. You not worried about someone hitching up to it and going for a joy ride?

PattyHill
05-08-2015, 08:27 PM
Milliken Colorado is a small rural town of about 5600 people. About 1600 Hispanic/Latino, 740 "other" and the rest white. The restaurant is Latino owned and they are having a day of appreciation for their white customers and neighbors.

I don't care about a day of appreciation. But if they give whites discounts on that day but they have no similar discounts for blacks/hispanics on their days, then they're probably facing discrimination charges.

Stupid of them, really.

Susan B. Anthony
05-08-2015, 08:43 PM
LoL, if you say so, Clarice. You not worried about someone hitching up to it and going for a joy ride?

Not in your neighborhood. Everyone is out looting liquor stores.

Susan B. Anthony
05-08-2015, 08:44 PM
I don't care about a day of appreciation. But if they give whites discounts on that day but they have no similar discounts for blacks/hispanics on their days, then they're probably facing discrimination charges.

Stupid of them, really.Blacks and Hispanics don't have "days."

Safety
05-08-2015, 09:54 PM
Not in your neighborhood. Everyone is out looting liquor stores.

You can see that from your bathroom window?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-V2ASSfCKmEM/ThrwaR8oZDI/AAAAAAAAAAQ/Bu7FPeMNRNU/s1600/Trailer.JPG

del
05-08-2015, 09:58 PM
it has to put its head up close and squint under the flamingo's beak

donttread
05-09-2015, 05:53 AM
Just In

Video Inside

http://media4.s-nbcnews.com/j/newscms/2015_19/1015341/150508-white-appreciation-day-jsw-857a_4fa70254391eb7ac60186410a055243c.nbcnews-ux-880-800.jpg

While the lib culture may hate white dudes we sure as hell invented a lot of things and provide a lot of services that all races and genders use every day.

Safety
05-09-2015, 06:51 AM
While the lib culture may hate white dudes we sure as hell invented a lot of things and provide a lot of services that all races and genders use every day.

No one said otherwise, but hey let's make it "White Appreciation, for people who have done nothing in their life but claim accomplishments of others because they share the same skin color, Day"

PolWatch
05-09-2015, 07:01 AM
I can think of few ways to make sure race remains an issue than something like the OP. Why didn't they just call it Poor Me Day? Poor me, I have to deal with people who don't look like I do....wah, wah, wah....

donttread
05-09-2015, 07:08 AM
No one said otherwise, but hey let's make it "White Appreciation, for people who have done nothing in their life but claim accomplishments of others because they share the same skin color, Day"

Isn't that what the other races do with their "months"? The doers are too busy doing to take a month off to celebrate.

Polecat
05-09-2015, 07:14 AM

Stupid of them, really.
Kind of reminds me of them assholes that make donations to the dog shelter but not the cat shelter. They will be brought to justice.

Safety
05-09-2015, 07:14 AM
Isn't that what the other races do with their "months"? The doers are too busy doing to take a month off to celebrate.

Is it? I could have sworn it was to recognize accomplishments otherwise not mentioned in the "regular" teachings of American history. I don't think there is a white accomplishment not heralded, especially by folks who like to remind others to know their place by calling themselves, "doers".

Common
05-09-2015, 07:17 AM
This forum argues over the silliest shit but I have to admit reading these threads cant be entertaining

Mac-7
05-09-2015, 07:37 AM
if they give whites discounts on that day but they have no similar discounts for blacks/hispanics on their days, then they're probably facing discrimination charges.

Bleeding heart liberals call it affirmative action when they give special treatment to blacks.

Polecat
05-09-2015, 07:38 AM
Bleeding heart liberals call it affirmative action when they give special treatment to blacks.

What do bleeding rectum conservatives call it?

Mac-7
05-09-2015, 07:41 AM
What do bleeding rectum conservatives call it?

Hemorrhoids.

Common
05-09-2015, 07:44 AM
Look black history month was started to give black kids pride. To show accomplishments made by blacks and to give hope and instill pride in themselves in the hopes it would help them strive for their betterment. Whats wrong with that ?

Since whites have been the top of the heap, <look at billionaires> Id bet there isnt 12% black billionaires.

Having said all that, What the hell is wrong with a white appreciation day. Is it that much a big deal ? Id bet his business would shutter in a flash if he had no white customers.

PolWatch
05-09-2015, 07:45 AM
While arguing about Black History month....anyone remember what American history books looked like before then? The only black mentioned in any history book was George Washington Carver. Peanuts! That was the extent that black Americans were recognized.

When white children are taught history from the perspective of one race only, they deserve an entire month to remind them that their ancestors were here too.

Polecat
05-09-2015, 07:48 AM
While arguing about Black History month....anyone remember what American history books looked like before then? The only black mentioned in any history book was George Washington Carver. Peanuts! That was the extent that black Americans were recognized.

When white children are taught history from the perspective of one race only, they deserve an entire month to remind them that their ancestors were here too.

Gack! I am almost as old as you are. I remember this well.

PattyHill
05-09-2015, 08:15 AM
Kind of reminds me of them $#@!s that make donations to the dog shelter but not the cat shelter. They will be brought to justice.

Haven't heard of dogs and cats being covered in anti-discrimination laws.

PattyHill
05-09-2015, 08:16 AM
Look black history month was started to give black kids pride. To show accomplishments made by blacks and to give hope and instill pride in themselves in the hopes it would help them strive for their betterment. Whats wrong with that ?

Since whites have been the top of the heap, <look at billionaires> Id bet there isnt 12% black billionaires.

Having said all that, What the hell is wrong with a white appreciation day. Is it that much a big deal ? Id bet his business would shutter in a flash if he had no white customers.

yeah, well, 365 days of the year (366 in leap years) are white appreciation day.

But that's fine, he can have the day. It's the discount he might get sued over.

Mac-7
05-09-2015, 08:28 AM

its much more of a bash white people month for blacks to cry in their beer over slavery.

The Sage of Main Street
05-09-2015, 08:49 AM
He's half-white so that would be 50% off .. http://i58.tinypic.com/cjh4k.jpg Do the math. Whole Whites get 10% off, so half Whites would only get a 5% discount.

Mac-7
05-09-2015, 08:54 AM
Obumer self identifies as black not mixed race.

So he should get no white discount.

Mister D
05-09-2015, 09:03 AM

What does it mean to teach history from the perspective of one race?

PolWatch
05-09-2015, 09:05 AM
What does it mean to teach history from the perspective of one race?

imo: to ignore the contributions of other races.

Bo-4
05-09-2015, 09:05 AM

Stupid of them, really.

Box of rocks stupid actually.

The Sage of Main Street
05-09-2015, 09:06 AM

. What turned out to be wrong with that was they didn't take Black achievers as their role models, but instead imitated gangstas and rappers. Second, those Blacks who tried to contribute to society nullified their contributions by sympathizing with thugs.

Common
05-09-2015, 09:06 AM

Eli Whitney was in the history books also, him and Carver. Whitney invented the cotton gin right ?

Mac-7
05-09-2015, 09:07 AM
Box of rocks stupid actually.

No more stupid than a segregated blacks only congressional black caucus and black history month.

Mister D
05-09-2015, 09:11 AM
imo: to ignore the contributions of other races.

What was the black contribution to the US? The way history is taught in school (i.e. with an emphasis on important people, dates, events etc.) blacks and women are absent for a reason.

The Sage of Main Street
05-09-2015, 09:12 AM
It's much more of a bash white people month for blacks to cry in their beer over slavery. Sweatshops were worse. Peasantry was worse. Pogroms were far worse. Worst of all was the way Blacks treated their own people back in Africa.

PolWatch
05-09-2015, 09:12 AM
Perhaps a little knowledge would help with the caucus question? Please see #3 on the list of definitions. Maybe the Republican caucus should be required to include Democrats?

1. A meeting of the local members of a political party especially to select delegates to a convention or register preferences for candidates running for office.
2. A closed meeting of party members within a legislative body to decide on questions of policy or leadership.
3. A group within a legislative or decision-making body seeking to represent a specific interest or influence a particular area of policy.

https://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=utf-8&fr=befds&p=caucus+definition&type=ieds-3.18-1503

Mister D
05-09-2015, 09:13 AM
Eli Whitney was in the history books also, him and Carver. Whitney invented the cotton gin right ?

Eli Whitney was a WASP. Can you imagine the irony in a black man inventing the cotton gin? That's the kind of thing that would make you want to stay in bed i the morning.

Susan B. Anthony
05-09-2015, 09:20 AM
Eli Whitney was a WASP. Can you imagine the irony in a black man inventing the cotton gin? That's the kind of thing that would make you want to stay in bed i the morning.

The cotton gin put a lot of black people out of work.

Mac-7
05-09-2015, 09:21 AM
Perhaps a little knowledge would help with the caucus question? Please see #3 on the list of definitions. Maybe the Republican caucus should be required to include Democrats?

1. A meeting of the local members of a political party especially to select delegates to a convention or register preferences for candidates running for office.
2. A closed meeting of party members within a legislative body to decide on questions of policy or leadership.
3. A group within a legislative or decision-making body seeking to represent a specific interest or influence a particular area of policy.
https://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=utf-8&fr=befds&p=caucus+definition&type=ieds-3.18-1503

The knowledge (and logic) deficit belongs to PolWatch not me

a democrat can attend republican caucuses by becoming a republican.

But since people such as that moron white democrat from Tennessee cannot change their skin color the segregated CBC is open only to black people.

Mac-7
05-09-2015, 09:23 AM
The cotton gin put a lot of black people out of work.

If it had been invented in 1492 Baltimore would not be burning today because of black race riots.

Susan B. Anthony
05-09-2015, 09:25 AM
If it had been invented in 1492 Baltimore would not be burning today because of black race riots.

This is where the oh so serious liberal comes in to inform us that the cotton gin did not actually pick cotton, but separated the seeds.

PattyHill
05-09-2015, 09:39 AM
The knowledge (and logic) deficit belongs to PolWatch not me

a democrat can attend republican caucuses by becoming a republican.

But since people such as that moron white democrat from Tennessee cannot change their skin color the segregated CBC is open only to black people.

Reminds me of the movie "Watermelon Man". I wish white people COULD change their skin color for awhile, see what it's like.

Susan B. Anthony
05-09-2015, 09:41 AM
Reminds me of the movie "Watermelon Man". I wish white people COULD change their skin color for awhile, see what it's like.

It's no different.

It is no different.

Mac-7
05-09-2015, 09:45 AM

You have to respect yourself before others will.

An illiterate black thug with gold teeth and the crack of his ass showing will go though life being looked down on outside the hood.

A white conservative with a positive white attitude but black skin will do just fine if he isn't robbed and murdered by the other black guy.

Mister D
05-09-2015, 12:00 PM

My frequent wrestling matches with the police might be taken more seriously if I was black. :undecided:

Safety
05-10-2015, 11:15 AM
You have to respect yourself before others will.

An illiterate black thug with gold teeth and the crack of his ass showing will go though life being looked down on outside the hood.

A white conservative with a positive white attitude but black skin will do just fine if he isn't robbed and murdered by the other black guy.

LoL, I wonder how many conservatives "repped" you on that one.

Susan B. Anthony
05-10-2015, 11:16 AM
The guy who is making White Appreciation Day is Hispanic.

Connie Lingus
05-10-2015, 11:27 AM
Great idea. I'm sure a lot of lefties are trying to find out how to handle this.

Safety
05-10-2015, 11:29 AM
Great idea. I'm sure a lot of lefties are trying to find out how to handle this.

I guess by now allowing black, hispanic, asian, and gay appreciation days.

Susan B. Anthony
05-10-2015, 11:32 AM

Instead of an officially recognized full month? How cruel of you.

And why do you hate transgenders.

Polecat
05-10-2015, 11:33 AM
Let's not forget to include the foaming at the mouth extremist day. This will certainly pack the joint.

Connie Lingus
05-10-2015, 11:33 AM

Yeah, that's the joke. How about "I Hate Niggas Day".
https://youtu.be/f3PJF0YE-x4

Safety
05-10-2015, 11:36 AM
Instead of an officially recognized full month? How cruel of you.

And why do you hate transgenders.

Why do you hate comprehending English?

exotix
05-10-2015, 11:36 AM
Yeah, that's the joke. How about "Nigga Day".
Today is Moms Day ... no distinguishment of races on this day.

Safety
05-10-2015, 11:37 AM
Yeah, that's the joke. How about "I Hate Niggas Day".
https://youtu.be/f3PJF0YE-x4

How about it? You have some original material, or you riding on Chris Rocks' coattails?

Susan B. Anthony
05-10-2015, 11:38 AM
Why do you hate comprehending English?

Like answering a question with a question?

Caba wáduga, Búguchu? lol

Safety
05-10-2015, 11:42 AM
Like answering a question with a question?

Caba wáduga, Búguchu? lol

When all else fails, pretend to carry on the conversation in another language?

Speaking of which, you underpin your trailer yet? They are expecting some high winds in your area.

Susan B. Anthony
05-10-2015, 11:43 AM
When all else fails, pretend to carry on the conversation in another language?

Speaking of which, you underpin your trailer yet? They are expecting some high winds in your area.

Nothing else failed. That's why you did. :D

Ba gámbien dina? lol

Connie Lingus
05-10-2015, 11:48 AM
How about it? You have some original material, or you riding on Chris Rocks' coattails?

Buckwheat grew up and converted to Islam. Changed his name to Kareema Wheat.

Safety
Nothing else failed. That's why you did. :D

Ba gámbien dina? lol

I bet. The extent of this conversation from you is, "I know you are, but what am I?".

Susan B. Anthony

lol

Safety
05-10-2015, 11:49 AM

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2012/8/9/1344511024523/McKayla-Maroney--008.jpg

Susan B. Anthony
05-10-2015, 11:49 AM
I bet. The extent of this conversation from you is, "I know you are, but what am I?".

You're a low life black American ghetto dweller.

Maygain bugía. lol

Safety
05-10-2015, 11:53 AM
You're a low life black American ghetto dweller.

Maygain bugía. lol

Oooooh, struck a nerve, did I? Don't be mad at me because your daughter chose to go to the Mayweather fight regardless of your insistence that she shouldn't. I'm sure business was good that evening.

:rofl:

Susan B. Anthony
05-10-2015, 11:55 AM
Oooooh, struck a nerve, did I? Don't be mad at me because your daughter chose to go to the Mayweather fight regardless of your insistence that she shouldn't. I'm sure business was good that evening.

I see you're angry and flailing again. It is only to be expected from the lower end of the American population.

Mícieti bu? lol

PattyHill
05-10-2015, 11:55 AM
Safety, I know Susan is a royal pain in the ass, and he deserves everything you are throwing his way.

But seems better to ignore him and not let him drag this forum down into the muck.

PolWatch
05-10-2015, 11:56 AM
now Safety, you know that people who show up on forums and tell everyone about private jets & friendships with recording stars are always telling the truth. Shame on you for not believing!

Susan B. Anthony
05-10-2015, 11:56 AM
PattyHill is some old guy with a soft member and a slow brain. Let's leave him be.

Safety
05-10-2015, 11:57 AM
Safety, I know Susan is a royal pain in the ass, and he deserves everything you are throwing his way.

But seems better to ignore him and not let him drag this forum down into the muck.

Was just getting my practice in for the day.

Susan B. Anthony
05-10-2015, 11:57 AM
now @Safety (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1226), you know that people who show up on forums and tell everyone about private jets & friendships with recording stars are always telling the truth. Shame on you for not believing!

I was born in Kentucky with 40 acres and a mule. Now I live in Georgia on a cotton plantation.

lol

Susan B. Anthony
05-10-2015, 11:58 AM

You need to practice much more.

lol

Safety
05-10-2015, 11:58 AM
now @Safety (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1226), you know that people who show up on forums and tell everyone about private jets & friendships with recording stars are always telling the truth. Shame on you for not believing!

I was just giving the troll the attention they were seeking. It was after lunch time, so I figured we were already past stage 2 of the tPF life cycle.

Polecat
05-10-2015, 12:00 PM
Today is Moms Day ... no distinguishment of races on this day.

We should make every day Mom's day then. That would at least give us one less thing to hurt one another with.

PolWatch
05-10-2015, 12:00 PM
people who show up with tales of extravagant lifestyles and are immediately @ by notorious trollers from other forums tend to make some people suspicious....go figure

Safety
05-10-2015, 12:01 PM
You need to practice much more.

lol

On the contrary, I should get drunk and come back, at least then you'd have a level playing field.

Susan B. Anthony
05-10-2015, 12:01 PM
We should make every day Mom's day then. That would at least give us one less thing to hurt one another with.

And exclude Baby Mama Day? That is so racist of you.

Susan B. Anthony
05-10-2015, 12:02 PM
On the contrary, I should get drunk and come back, at least then you'd have a level playing field.

You said it was past lunch time where you are so you're already drunk.

lol

Safety
05-10-2015, 12:03 PM
people who show up with tales of extravagant lifestyles and are immediately @ by notorious trollers from other forums tend to make some people suspicious....go figure

It's like they don't put any effort into it anymore.....

Safety
05-10-2015, 12:04 PM
You said it was past lunch time where you are so you're already drunk.

lol

Haven't started yet, but it seems like the consensus is that I should give you a fighting chance....

Susan B. Anthony
05-10-2015, 12:04 PM
It's still so easy.

Just look at you now.

lol

Susan B. Anthony
05-10-2015, 12:06 PM
Haven't started yet, but it seems like the consensus is that I should give you a fighting chance....

It's very important to some people to follow the consensus of an internet message board.

lol

Safety
05-10-2015, 12:07 PM
It's still so easy.

Just look at you now.

lol

When you don't use the quote feature, it's pretty obvious that you were hoping that the post gets overlooked. Telltale sign of butt-hurt being imminent.

PolWatch
05-10-2015, 12:07 PM
Please keep the discussion civil...no name calling

Susan B. Anthony
05-10-2015, 12:08 PM
When you don't use the quote feature, it's pretty obvious that you were hoping that the post gets overlooked. Telltale sign of butt-hurt being imminent.

Don't be so upset. It's just some random stranger laughing at you. :)

Safety
05-10-2015, 12:10 PM
It's very important to some people to follow the consensus of an internet message board.

lol

Well, that was fun. Back to why you think appreciation is the same as presenting history....

PattyHill
05-10-2015, 12:10 PM

Totally understand. Someday you'll have a worthy opponent.

Susan B. Anthony
05-10-2015, 12:12 PM
Well, that was fun. Back to why you think appreciation is the same as presenting history....

Let's discuss why you would think it is the same thing.

While you're at it, explain to us why you are offended that some Latino-owned bbq shop would offer a day to appreciate white people.

exotix
05-10-2015, 12:14 PM
11483m

While you're at it, explain to us why you are offended that some Latino-owned bbq shop would offer a day to appreciate white people.
http://i61.tinypic.com/2ilhpmr.gif

http://i57.tinypic.com/1zfpxg2.png

Safety
05-10-2015, 12:16 PM

First, it isn't the same thing. Second, I'm not "offended". But, let's hold this thread for prosperity when another restaurant offers something like "gay appreciation day" with a discount to find out how open minded you are then.

Susan B. Anthony
05-10-2015, 12:19 PM
First, it isn't the same thing. Second, I'm not "offended". But, let's hold this thread for prosperity when another restaurant offers something like "gay appreciation day" with a discount to find out how open minded you are then.

lol yes you are offended. :D

Safety
05-10-2015, 12:23 PM
lol yes you are offended. :D

If you are referring to my facial expression, it isn't because I'm offended at the OP....

http://funnyand.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Talk-to-Stupid-People.jpg

Susan B. Anthony
05-10-2015, 12:24 PM
If you are referring to my facial expression, it isn't because I'm offended at the OP....

http://funnyand.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Talk-to-Stupid-People.jpg

I already had you figured as a whiny little white girl. lol

Safety
05-10-2015, 12:26 PM
I already had you figured as a whiny little white girl. lol

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/92/43/b6/9243b6bcd0386052e80fe0430f065892.jpg

Susan B. Anthony
05-10-2015, 12:26 PM
http://www.blue$#@!.ca/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/donkey_week_5.jpg

This worked out about as well as the rest of your posts.

lol

Connie Lingus
05-10-2015, 12:44 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/92/43/b6/9243b6bcd0386052e80fe0430f065892.jpg

PolWatch
05-10-2015, 12:58 PM
Susan B. Anthony is banned from this Thread for ignoring the warning against name calling. Please do not respond to her posts.

Bob
05-10-2015, 02:48 PM

I prefer his grammar skills to your manners.

Bob
05-10-2015, 03:13 PM

You guys have those a lot one would think.

Safety
05-10-2015, 03:21 PM
You guys have those a lot one would think.

"you guys"?