PDA

View Full Version : I Blame OBAMA and Obamas "Failed" Policies For Everything Wrong In My Life

Crayola Chaos
05-10-2015, 08:35 PM
It has occurred to me tha t everything wrong in my life is OBAMAS Fault as a result of Obamas Failed Policies so it's time to Blame Obama for ALL my Problems.

My Car wouldn't start the other day yep that's Obamas Fault.

I forgot about a frozen pizza in the oven the other day and it burned yep that's Obamas Fault.

My cat puked on the sofa ....yep that's Obamas fault.

The battery in my phone died because I forgot to bring my charger cord yep that's Obamas fault .

My woman is Fat but that's because OBAMAS "failed policies" drive her to eat

My lawn mower went Kaput ....yep that's Obamas fault too.

Yes after SIX YEARS of OBAMA Polices my life is in RUINS SO I blame you OBAMA for everyone that's wrong in my life

GrassrootsConservative
05-10-2015, 08:36 PM
Thanks Obama.

Crayola Chaos
05-10-2015, 08:39 PM
Thanks Obama.

Yeah and I know for sure that if McCain or Rommney would've Won why life would be just "aces" right now.

Peter1469
05-10-2015, 08:40 PM
Not likely.

GrassrootsConservative
05-10-2015, 08:42 PM
Yeah and I know for sure that if McCain or Rommney would've Won why life would be just "aces" right now.

Your words, not mine. I don't see a difference in any of them.

Crayola Chaos
05-10-2015, 08:48 PM
Not likely.

No probably not but right now OBama is President so for right now I'm gonna blame all my problems on Obama and his failed policies.

Peter1469
05-10-2015, 08:50 PM
No probably not but right now OBama is President so for right now I'm on a blame all my problems on Obama and his failed policies.

Not a good way to go through life. Buck up and be responsible for your own life.

Crayola Chaos
05-10-2015, 08:53 PM
Your words, not mine. I don't see a difference in any of them.
Maybe McCain or Romney would've done things "Different" sure and I am sure if they would've won why my car would start, the cat would've never puked on the sofa when Bush was in office, my Lawnmower worked just fine under Bush, and my baby was 50 pounds lighter when Bush was still in office.

Crayola Chaos
05-10-2015, 08:56 PM
Not a good way to go through life. Buck up and be responsible for your own life.
Oh I see that "Personal Responsibility" yeah Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity are always yapping about "personal responsibility" well I've gone about as far as I can "personally" my own capabilities but that Obama is president currently so I'm just gonna blame everything wrong in my life on OBAMA and his "failed" policies.

Peter1469
05-10-2015, 09:06 PM
Oh I see that "Personal Responsibility" yeah Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity are always yapping about "personal responsibility" well I've gone about as far as I can "personally" my own capabilities but that Obama is president currently so I'm just gonna blame everything wrong in my life on OBAMA and his "failed" policies.

Does that include Chapter 13 bankruptcy? I hope that eases things financially. Hospital bills can get high.

Call me.

Crayola Chaos
05-10-2015, 09:09 PM
Does that include Chapter 13 bankruptcy? I hope that eases things financially. Hospital bills can get high.

Call me.
got that Blue Cross Blue Shield Silver Plan at my new job $750 deductible but covers a lot more and I got Dental, Vision, and Disabilty but they are socking me $53 each paycheck.

Peter1469
05-10-2015, 09:19 PM
got that Blue Cross Blue Shield Silver Plan at my new job $750 deductible but covers a lot more and I got Dental, Vision, and Disabilty but they are socking me $53 each paycheck.

Where are you working these days?

Redrose
05-10-2015, 10:34 PM

No, you'd still have a crappy car, phone and lawn mower, burn your frozen pizza, and have a fat woman.

Tahuyaman
05-10-2015, 10:41 PM

Yeah, but your woman would still be fat and you'd still be a miserable and insufferable left wing loon.

Kurmugeon
05-10-2015, 11:14 PM
There is one really GOOD THING about Obama!

He's got an expiration date!

No one in his right mind would deny that Obama has hurt America, in many ways deeply.

But his ability to HOLD U.S. down is very limited. Shortly, he will be just a sad story in American History.

We can stop worrying about what has been done. We can focus again on what worked before...

Then we can get back to making America Great Again!

-

Tahuyaman
05-10-2015, 11:23 PM
Where are you working these days?

That may not be an answer for that question.

Bob
05-10-2015, 11:25 PM

2600 per year and not getting sick. More if you get sick.

Most have never figured out better ways to get health and save a ton when you are not sick.

Put aside that $2600 and you won't need a deductible.

Redrose
05-10-2015, 11:32 PM
There is one really GOOD THING about Obama!

He's got an expiration date!

No one in his right mind would deny that Obama has hurt America, in many ways deeply.

But his ability to HOLD U.S. down is very limited. Shortly, he will be just a sad story in American History.

We can stop worrying about what has been done. We can focus again on what worked before...

Then we can get back to making America Great Again!

-

He's way past his spoil date.

We must make sure a worse left wing loon doesn't get in. Hill is farther left than Obama, and Bernie Sanders is sooooo far left Obama looks conservative.

Kurmugeon
05-11-2015, 12:53 AM

We must make sure a worse left wing loon doesn't get in. Hill is farther left than Obama, and Bernie Sanders is sooooo far left Obama looks conservative.

Yes, but the way to get there, is to focus on the future, and the elements of how to make things brighter.

Focusing on the Darkness only makes you glooooooooommmmmmyyyyy......

The Sun also Rises!

Let me illustrate by example:

I am looking forward with joy, for the reemergence of Dr. King's Dream, as the standard and goal for civil rights in America.

No more victims, no more paper demons, just fellow citizens walking forward together.

What are you watching for?

-

Tahuyaman
05-11-2015, 01:09 AM
You know what's funny about these left wing hacks who always make up these mythical things conservatives supposedly blame on Obama......? They are the same people who relieve Obama of all responsibility and still blame Bush for everything negative in the world today.

Kurmugeon
05-11-2015, 01:13 AM
You know what's funny about these left wing hacks who always make up these mythical things conservatives supposedly blame on Obama......? They are the same people who relieve Obama of all responsibility and still blame Bush for everything negative in the world today.

Yes, there are some dark clouds above U.S. right now, but what element(s) of Light are you watching for?

If you spend your night watching the clouds, you'll miss the beauty of the dawn.

-

Tahuyaman
05-11-2015, 01:13 AM
Hill is farther left than Obama,

she is in certain areas, but she's not so dumb to think that she could take the country further left and be a success at anything. She's not a beacon of sound judgement, but she's smarter than Obama. She's more politically savvy than Obama.

Tahuyaman
05-11-2015, 01:15 AM

Yes, there are some dark clouds above U.S. right now, but what element(s) of Light are you watching for?

If you spend your night watching the clouds, you'll miss the beauty of the dawn.

-

I don't know how my comment could have inspired that response. Yes, I've had a few glasses of my home made wine, so I'll check back later.

I'm going shrimping again tomorrow morning.

Kurmugeon
05-11-2015, 01:18 AM
she is in certain areas, but she's not so dumb to think that she could take the country further left and be a success at anything. She's not a beacon of sound judgement, but she's smarter than Obama. She's more politically savvy than Obama.

She's a dark cloud looming, and sure to dump on U.S., given the chance.

We could discuss how she'll piss all over U.S. and do so to the MSM chorus calling it rain...

But I've got an Umbrella, and my sights are on that glow to the east, and my legs are moving me onward.

What do you think that glow will turn out to be?

-

Kurmugeon
05-11-2015, 01:24 AM
I don't know how my comment could have inspired that response. Yes, I've had a few glasses of my home made wine, so I'll check back later.

I'm going shrimping again tomorrow morning.

My point is, we fall right into the trap laid by the OP, if we focus on the Negative/Blame of what we've got, rather than setting as the goal, that which we know to be the better way.

We won't convince and lead, if we don't see the Light ourselves!

So, ask yourself, what is it that you hope for, and will make your goal?

What is the gleam you pursue? Flat tax? Secure borders? Deregulation?

Don't talk about what is wrong, talk about what would be right!

-

midcan5
05-11-2015, 05:53 AM
It has occurred to me tha t everything wrong in my life is OBAMAS Fault as a result of Obamas Failed Policies so it's time to Blame Obama for ALL my Problems.

[..]

Yes after SIX YEARS of OBAMA Polices my life is in RUINS SO I blame you OBAMA for everyone that's wrong in my life

If Obama pushes through this ridiculous TPP trade agreement, you may have something there. lol Write your representatives and tell them you can't live on fifty cents a day in America.

"Japan ships 1.5 million cars to America each year, but allows only 20,000 American cars into its own market. Since 2012, Japan’s yen has devalued by 50 percent against the dollar. Now Japan wants tariff-free access to the U.S. market through the TPP while it continues cheat on currency."

http://www.americanmanufacturing.org/research/entry/896600-reasons-to-care-about-the-trans-pacific-partnership-tpp

texan
05-11-2015, 07:22 AM
Really cool thread. I bet it is plagiarism from another forum. Wanna bet?

Kurmugeon
05-11-2015, 08:12 AM
Really cool thread. I bet it is plagiarism from another forum. Wanna bet?

I think your cynicism is misplaced and poor thought through.

-

Mac-7
05-11-2015, 08:15 AM
I think your cynicism is misplaced and poor thought through.

-

I think he may be onto something.

Kurmugeon
05-11-2015, 08:22 AM
I think he may be onto something.

Really? Seriously, In what way?

Do you have some reason to think that the OP is not Original?

-

Tahuyaman
05-11-2015, 08:31 AM
Do you have some reason to think that the OP is not Original?

I don't believe this crayola person is capable of having an original idea.

Bo-4
05-11-2015, 08:34 AM
Miley Cyrus ...

http://www.joeclifford.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/ThanksObama-44445.jpg

Mac-7
05-11-2015, 08:35 AM
I don't believe this crayola person is capable of having an original idea.

Thats the answer I was going to give but you beat me to it.

liberals seem to have one original thought for the day that they all download from a lib blog somewhere.

Venus
05-11-2015, 08:45 AM

My Car wouldn't start the other day yep that's Obamas Fault.

I forgot about a frozen pizza in the oven the other day and it burned yep that's Obamas Fault.

My cat puked on the sofa ....yep that's Obamas fault.

The battery in my phone died because I forgot to bring my charger cord yep that's Obamas fault .

My woman is Fat but that's because OBAMAS "failed policies" drive her to eat

My lawn mower went Kaput ....yep that's Obamas fault too.

I bet you blamed Bush for everything wrong in your life as well.

Life really must suck for you.

Kurmugeon
05-11-2015, 08:46 AM
Thats the answer I was going to give but you best me to it.

liberals seem to have one original thought for the day that they all download from a lib blog somewhere.

Obama-Liberals, or Progressives, exhibit group-think, because there is political power in solidarity. The lure to the group-think is power. If power were to be found in individuality, they would pursue individuality in a moment.

Libertarians exhibit and revere individuality, but it is one the major things which prevents them from achieving major party status.

The best King doesn't want the crown, but takes it up, to rally the threatened kingdom.

This is why good Kings are rare.

Better to not have a King, but a President, or Elected Chief Executive, were a person of Individuality can be honored and provisionally entrusted with power.

-

Mac-7
05-11-2015, 08:54 AM
Obama-Liberals, or Progressives, exhibit group-think, because there is political power in solidarity. The lure to the group-think is power. If power were to be found in individuality, they would pursue individuality in a moment.

Libertarians exhibit and revere individuality, but it is one the major things which prevents them from achieving major party status.

-

I don't disagree with that.

Captain Obvious
05-11-2015, 08:54 AM
ebolalalala

Bo-4
05-11-2015, 08:58 AM
ebolalalala

:D

http://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/intelligencer/2014/10/06/06-ebola-cnn.w529.h314.png

Kurmugeon
05-11-2015, 08:59 AM
ebolalalala

You seem to think that the horrible deaths of 10s of thousands of Africans is a joke?

You seem to think that is somehow wrong to want to prevent the spread of disease to Americans?

Seriously, What is WRONG with you?

http://www.wsj.com/articles/poll-new-yorkers-support-mandatory-ebola-quarantines-1414706474

Maybe you should chose some decorum.

-

Captain Obvious
05-11-2015, 09:12 AM
You seem to think that the horrible deaths of 10s of thousands of Africans is a joke?

You seem to think that is somehow wrong to want to prevent the spread of disease to Americans?

Seriously, What is WRONG with you?

http://www.wsj.com/articles/poll-new-yorkers-support-mandatory-ebola-quarantines-1414706474

Maybe you should chose some decorum.

-

lol

Sorry, you and your ebola manufactured hysteria kinda trashed your credibility.

Captain Obvious
05-11-2015, 09:13 AM

http://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/intelligencer/2014/10/06/06-ebola-cnn.w529.h314.png

http://www.afromum.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Ebola_Meme.jpg

Mac-7
05-11-2015, 09:27 AM
lol

In the Cap'n's world Ebola isn't real.

Captain Obvious
05-11-2015, 09:28 AM
In the Cap'n's world Ebola isn't real.

lol - right to the extreme.

Drama queens...

Buy your food insurance yet?

Kurmugeon
05-11-2015, 09:29 AM
lol

Really? I think my credibility with thinking debaters is doing fine.

By November of 2014, even those at MSNBC were in agreement with me.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/nbc-wsj-ebola-poll-back-mandatory-quarantines-health-workers

Even the CDC and the Obama Administration eventually were forced to concede to common sense.

I only see ignorant braying jackasses with a grudge on political forums still spewing opposition and attempting to smear with lies and misrepresentation.

Have you considered whose credibility may be suffering in this?

Hint: Get a Mirror.

-

Captain Obvious
05-11-2015, 09:30 AM

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/nbc-wsj-ebola-poll-back-mandatory-quarantines-health-workers

Even the CDC and the Obama Administration eventually were forced to concede to common sense.

I only see ignorant braying jackasses with a grudge on political forums still spewing opposition and attempting to smear with lies and misrepresentation.

-

:biglaugh:

Mac-7
05-11-2015, 09:34 AM
lol - right to the extreme.

Drama queens...

Buy your food insurance yet?

Thats an attempt to deflect.

just what i expect from libs who think Ebola is not real

Mac-7
05-11-2015, 09:37 AM

-

CA is a lib who wants to fix the over engineered tax code with more engineering and fight Ebola by pretending it doesn't exist.

Captain Obvious
05-11-2015, 09:48 AM
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/55025646.jpg

Kurmugeon
05-11-2015, 10:31 AM
But things have really gone afield in this thread.

I still believe that the best response to the OP, is for everyone who feels that Obama has not lived up to his campaign promises, to put down what they feel would be a positive goal(s) for the 2016 President.

For my part, I have high hopes that the next President will re-invigorate America's Commitment to Dr. King's Dream.

-

PolWatch
05-11-2015, 10:57 AM
credibility with thinking debaters

https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=JN.kNiDcOz9zYGd3Dt4zZ8MUQ&pid=15.1&rs=1&c=1&w=165&h=123

texan
05-11-2015, 10:58 AM
Can we get any less original or boring? BTW not the first time this card has been played.

Kurmugeon
05-11-2015, 11:03 AM
credibility with thinking debaters

https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=JN.kNiDcOz9zYGd3Dt4zZ8MUQ&pid=15.1&rs=1&c=1&w=165&h=123

Yes, you should talk to some... you might even catch on...

-

The Xl
05-11-2015, 11:13 AM
Realistically, we'd be in the same situations if we elected any of the establishment field.

PolWatch
05-11-2015, 11:14 AM
Yes, you should talk to some... you might even catch on...

-

can't ..... still under the bed with my duct tape.....EBOLA!

Kurmugeon
05-11-2015, 11:21 AM
can't ..... still under the bed with my duct tape.....EBOLA!

I am sorry to hear you have such personal problems.

The rest of U.S., well, we found a much better solution.

We simply insisted that those coming back from Africa, who've been in direct contact with Ebola patients, go through a mandated quarantine period.

Very simple, very effective, and only affects a small number of people.

Those "Thinking Forum Posters" have some great ideas ya know....

-

Mac-7
05-11-2015, 12:42 PM
Realistically, we'd be in the same situations if we elected any of the establishment field.

No.

Romney would have been a much better president than obumer.

Captain Obvious
05-11-2015, 01:07 PM
No.

Romney is not a conservative.

But that's not important to you.

nic34
05-11-2015, 01:54 PM
crayola krap has everyone here fooled in thinking he's a serious poster, and Kurmugeon's enlightening posts, who has claimed to be a democrat ....

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/85133871/Okie+Dokie+newmeme.jpg

The Sage of Main Street
05-11-2015, 01:58 PM
Let me illustrate by example:

I am looking forward with joy, for the reemergence of Dr. King's Dream, as the standard and goal for civil rights in America.

No more victims, no more paper demons, just fellow citizens walking forward together.

- In 1964, a cop killed a thug coming at him with a knife. MLK said the cop should have been charged with murder. So he was no different from the rabble rousers today.

He should have tried to get much higher wages for the jobs Blacks did back then, paying according to how strenuous the work is and how few people want to do those jobs no matter what the pay. Instead, the ruling class assigned him to break up the unions' solidarity by forced integration of the jobs White people were doing back then. It's not about race, it's about class.

The Sage of Main Street
05-11-2015, 02:20 PM
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/55025646.jpg A basic fallacy of New Age science is that natural air is the best environment. Contrary to this authoritarian fad dreamed up by eco-eunuchs, natural air is filled with killer lifeforms that "pollution" is a lot more harmful to than it is harmful to humans.

Africa is pre-industrial, so it has no defense against such plagues. The suppressed truth about the toxicity of "Clean Air" explains why modern epidemics are at historically low frequencies, of short duration, and confined to "unpolluted" areas. The last clean-air holocaust, the three years of the Spanish Influenza starting in 1918, committed its Gaian mass murder just before automobile emissions reached antiseptic levels.

Common Sense
05-11-2015, 02:27 PM
A basic fallacy of New Age science is that natural air is the best environment. Contrary to thisauthoritarian fad dreamed up by eco-eunuchs, natural air is filled with killer lifeforms that "pollution" is a lot more harmful to than it is harmful to humans.

Africa is pre-industrial, so it has no defense against such plagues. This suppressed truth about the toxicity of "Clean Air" explains why modern epidemics are at historically low frequencies, of short duration, and confined to "unpolluted" areas. The last clean-air holocaust, the three years of the Spanish Influenza starting in 1918, did its killing just before automobile emissions reached antiseptic levels.

I remember you saying this in the past. Do you have any science to back it up?

The Xl
05-11-2015, 02:29 PM
No.

Considering the fact that Romney and Obama were ideological clones, I'd have to say that wouldn't be correct

texan
05-11-2015, 03:32 PM
Seriously, how does this get 7 pages?

This was on the daily kos the other day and it was also posted about Bush. remember the dems Bush derangement syndrome? I will add they are still suffering from it..............

Tahuyaman
05-11-2015, 03:56 PM

CNN was all about the " Ebola crisis". Listening to them you would have thought there was going to be people roaming the streets of every American city pulling a cart screaming " Bring Out Your Dead".

Tahuyaman
05-11-2015, 03:57 PM
Considering the fact that Romney and Obama were ideological clones, I'd have to say that wouldn't be correct

I dont recall much agreement between the two.

texan
05-11-2015, 06:45 PM
For the record Ashleigh Banfield from CNN was a news person here in Dallas before her CNN gig. A friend of mine dated her for a while..............Very sexy women in person.