PDA

View Full Version : Barack, pack your bags - By Hank Williams Jr.

Cigar
07-13-2012, 11:49 AM
Hank Williams, Jr., is apparently still upset over losing his Monday Night Football gig (for comparing President Obama to Hitler).

Williams has a new song called "Take Back Our Country" that includes lyrics predicting the president's defeat this November:

"Hey Barack pack your bags/Head to Chicago/Take your teleprompter with you so you'll know where to go."

The song is on a new Williams CD called Old School, New Rules, which includes tunes entitled "We Don't Apologize for America" and "Who's Taking Care of Number One?"

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/theoval/post/2012/07/hank-williams-jr-fires-back-at-obama/1

This is going to make November so much sweeter ... :grin:

Chris
07-13-2012, 11:50 AM
Yeah, when Barack heads back to Chitown you can whistle Hank's tune.

Cigar
07-13-2012, 11:59 AM
Yeah, when Barack heads back to Chitown you can whistle Hank's tune.

http://www.hankjr.com/

I think I'll get a Shirt :)

coolwalker
07-13-2012, 02:02 PM
This is funny...good ol' Hank always comes up with something that will tickle the funny bone.

Trinnity
07-13-2012, 02:09 PM
Cigar, if he loses - and I think he will - what are you gonna do, commit suicide or just disappear from the net in shame?

Oh I forgot....you're off the clock now. See ya on Monday.

Cigar
07-16-2012, 08:58 AM
Cigar, if he loses - and I think he will - what are you gonna do, commit suicide or just disappear from the net in shame?

Oh I forgot....you're off the clock now. See ya on Monday.

I'm never on the Clock ... only slow Golfer get on the Clock.

Even if Obama loses .... I win ... because I'll have Mittens to entertain me. :)

Nope ... I never Go Away ... I just get Reincarnated ... :)

coolwalker
07-16-2012, 02:57 PM
I'm never on the Clock ... only slow Golfer get on the Clock.

Even if Obama loses .... I win ... because I'll have Mittens to entertain me. :)

Nope ... I never Go Away ... I just get Reincarnated ... :)Thanks for the warning.