PDA

View Full Version : Obama does it again

Mainecoons
07-13-2012, 02:09 PM
Guts Clinton's welfare reform.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/07/13/republicans-accuse-hhs-gutting-welfare-reform-with-quiet-policy-change/

This was the greatest accomplishment of the Clinton administration and it actually worked as advertised. Once again, Obama shows himself to be above the rule of law.

Trinnity
07-13-2012, 02:16 PM
Oh, I saw the....he "dismantled" welfare reform. Great.

*Pandering for votes.
*Making all people including Blacks more dependent on govt.
*Renewing the welfare state's ability to destroy families.

He's such a racist and a destroyer. :yesmaster:

Goldie Locks
07-13-2012, 07:11 PM
Cloward and Piven...get as many on assistance as you can and collapse the system.

Trinnity
07-13-2012, 10:20 PM
Cloward and Piven...get as many on assistance as you can and collapse the system.............that ^

Goldie Locks
07-14-2012, 09:57 AM
The Imperial president strikes again. Now you can stay on welfare forever. No job required.

Goldie Locks
07-14-2012, 09:58 AM
Can you imagine if he gets reelected what he'll have in store for the American people???

patrickt
07-14-2012, 08:40 PM
I would like to know how many people went from welfare to SSI when the Republican congress's welfare reform kicked in. It wasn't President Clinton's reform. As I recall he vetoed it twice and was facing massive public pressure.

Goldie Locks
07-14-2012, 09:32 PM
I would like to know how many people went from welfare to SSI when the Republican congress's welfare reform kicked in. It wasn't President Clinton's reform. As I recall he vetoed it twice and was facing massive public pressure.

Yes, pressure and republican congress. This was just about his greatest achievement besides Monica...LOL

Trinnity
07-15-2012, 05:04 PM
This is an issue that matters. I'm gonna be watching this.

There's not a day that goes by, that he doesn't screw us ALL over worse.

michaelr
07-15-2012, 05:35 PM
Guts Clinton's welfare reform.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/07/13/republicans-accuse-hhs-gutting-welfare-reform-with-quiet-policy-change/

This was the greatest accomplishment of the Clinton administration and it actually worked as advertised. Once again, Obama shows himself to be above the rule of law.

He is pandering for the 'poor me I gotta register for work' crowd. It is the fact that this fuck continues to use "presidential directives" to circumvent congress that bothers me the most.

wingrider
07-15-2012, 06:20 PM
The Imperial president strikes again. Now you can stay on welfare forever. No job required. now what was that quote.... oh yeah...

" so much for your insignificant little rebellion"