I have to agree with the line "You're just a microcosm of me."

Peter1469
05-15-2015, 07:37 PM
They have lots of cool rap videos.

Tahuyaman
06-06-2015, 04:54 PM
Aren't they the same thing?

No, they aren't.

Marines are not trained to sustain in long term battle the way the Army is.

I was in the Army. We had had more opportunity to attend professional development schools than Marines. There were Marines in my Airborne course and Ranger School and they felt very lucky to be there and receive that training. They didn't do particularly well in Ranger School. They seemed to be poorly prepared. Army infantrymen are well prepared simply through their normal training

However, I think the Marine Corps resisted the politically correct changes and did a better job of maintaining their standards and fighting spirit than the Army.

One is not superior to the other. It depends on what you want to accomplish. In the army I received a wide variety of training. Small unit tactics, combined arms, individual operations etc...

That would not have been the case in the Marine Corps.

MisterVeritis
06-06-2015, 04:58 PM
Well, the Marines are the Navy's army.

Tahuyaman
06-06-2015, 05:12 PM
Well, the Marines are the Navy's army.

No, they are the navy's ground force.

Tahuyaman
06-06-2015, 05:14 PM
I always found Marines to be very spirited and serious, but poorly trained on how to actually engage in battle at the squad, platoon and company level.

I think they concentrate too much on attitude and not enough on battle tactics and proficiency.

Crepitus
06-06-2015, 05:15 PM
Army holds ground. Marines take it.

Peter1469
06-06-2015, 05:16 PM
The Force Recon marines in my airborne class were not impressive.

Tahuyaman
06-06-2015, 05:32 PM
Many years ago, I was stationed in a unit at Ft Lewis, Washington. All the training areas at Ft Lweis were occupied, so we went to Camp Pendleton to train on small unit tactics and conduct live fire exercises. My platoon was conducting a live fire raid at night. A Marine LT was the safety office because the Marines required one of their guys to perform that function.

My squad was the assault element of the patrol. The support team was prepping the objective as we were closing in. One we got close enough, I was going to give the signal, a red star cluster, to shift fire off the objective so we could safely assault.

As we were moving forward to get in position for the assault, I got word over the radio to cease fire and end the operation. We returned to the range tower only to find out that the Marine Corps LT called the cease fire as he did not understand how a raid is conducted. He thought we were going to assault the objective at the same time the support team was prepping it.

I thought my company commander was going to rip his eyeballs out of his head. It was freaking ugly. I felt sorry for the dude. He looked like the proverbial deer in the headlights while he's being humiliated in front of 40 soldiers. We had to start over and this time my company commander told the Marine LT to sit there, shut up, watch and learn.

Tahuyaman
06-06-2015, 05:36 PM
The Force Recon marines in my airborne class were not impressive.

Had some in my Ranger course. They were physically fit and full of piss and vinegar, but they were poorly trained and prepared. They did not do well. One was in my squad and we carried him. He knew it and was grateful.

Tahuyaman
06-06-2015, 05:39 PM

No. Marines create an occasional hole that the army runs through. It was my experience that we created our own hole though.

The army takes, then holds the ground. I used to tell Marines" thanks for holding my coat while I fight".

Crepitus
06-06-2015, 07:25 PM
No. Marines create an occasional hole that the army runs through. It was my experience that we created our own hole though.

The army takes, then holds the ground. I used to tell Marines" thanks for holding my coat while I fight".

I have never been either. That was a quote from a gunnery Sergeant I know.

Cthulhu
06-06-2015, 08:37 PM
Never utter this near a squad bay full of marines.

Sent from my evil, kitten eating cell phone.

Bob
06-06-2015, 09:33 PM
No, they aren't.

I was in the Army. We had had more opportunity to attend professional development schools than Marines. There were Marines in my Airborne course and Ranger School and they felt very lucky to be there and receive that training. They didn't do particularly well in Ranger School. They seemed to be poorly prepared. Army infantrymen are well prepared simply through their normal training

However, I think the Marine Corps resisted the politically correct changes and did a better job of maintaining their standards and fighting spirit than the Army.

One is not superior to the other. It depends on what you want to accomplish. In the army I received a wide variety of training. Small unit tactics, combined arms, individual operations etc...

As a recruit with the black armband rank of E-5 (paid E-1 pay) I trained with a man who had served in Canada. He also had served in the US Marines and was then in the US Army in basic.

When he told me he had been a US Marine, I asked him the difference.

He told me Marines did more marching, and we did more running.

He had never been Airborne nor in the Rangers. (He could have done those too later on)

I asked him what he was doing in joining various branches. He intended to serve in all of our branches, Air Force and Navy included. I would think it would also include the Coast Guard.

Bob
06-06-2015, 09:37 PM

The idea behind the Marines is they show up on ships. They get off the ships and hit the beach. The Army is long term.

But today things could be a bit slanted depending on the mission.

My then Army uncle, then an E-5 was an Army Engineer. Normally he cleared the path for the Marine landings vs the Japanese on the islands.

MisterVeritis
06-06-2015, 09:58 PM
LOL. The Marines are intended to be an entry force. There are not enough of them, nor are they equipped to go toe to toe with a heavy unit. They hold the door open, briefly, for Army units that can seal the deal. Thank you Marines.

sachem
06-06-2015, 11:21 PM
Never utter this near a squad bay full of marines.

Sent from my evil, kitten eating cell phone.I won't.

Tahuyaman
06-07-2015, 01:00 AM
Every time I ran into a Marine who tried to talk shit in a foreward area, which was not often, I would always tell them " thanks for holding my coat while I fight". They generally had no response because they knew it was true.

Ethereal
06-07-2015, 01:05 AM
I always found Marines to be very spirited and serious, but poorly trained on how to actually engage in battle at the squad, platoon and company level.

I think they concentrate too much on attitude and not enough on battle tactics and proficiency.

What a bunch of ignorant trash.

Tahuyaman
06-07-2015, 01:06 AM

LOL. The Marines are intended to be an entry force. There are not enough of them, nor are they equipped to go toe to toe with a heavy unit. They hold the door open, briefly, for Army units that can seal the deal. Thank you Marines.

Crepitus doesn't know any better, give him a break.

Ethereal
06-07-2015, 01:12 AM
Many years ago, I was stationed in a unit at Ft Lewis, Washington. All the training areas at Ft Lweis were occupied, so we went to Camp Pendleton to train on small unit tactics and conduct live fire exercises. My platoon was conducting a live fire raid at night. A Marine LT was the safety office because the Marines required one of their guys to perform that function.

My squad was the assault element of the patrol. The support team was prepping the objective as we were closing in. One we got close enough, I was going to give the signal, a red star cluster, to shift fire off the objective so we could safely assault.

As we were moving forward to get in position for the assault, I got word over the radio to cease fire and end the operation. We returned to the range tower only to find out that the Marine Corps LT called the cease fire as he did not understand how a raid is conducted. He thought we were going to assault the objective at the same time the support team was prepping it.

I thought my company commander was going to rip his eyeballs out of his head. It was freaking ugly. I felt sorry for the dude. He looked like the proverbial deer in the headlights while he's being humiliated in front of 40 soldiers. We had to start over and this time my company commander told the Marine LT to sit there, shut up, watch and learn.

That's nothing.

The Army unit we relieved in Iraq listened to their IPOD's while they were on post, and they stationed their weapon systems OUTSIDE the fortification.

Probably why they could not control the city or keep their guys from dying. We fixed both of those problems.

Ethereal
06-07-2015, 01:18 AM

Sounds like you were a loudmouthed jackass who didn't have the first clue about the illustrious fighting history of the US Marines.

Ethereal
06-07-2015, 01:20 AM

More idiotic nonsense.

Where do you clowns get this crap from, anyway?

I could cite dozens of examples, including the Pacific theater in WWII, where the US Marines took and held ground with virtually no assistance from the Army.

Ethereal
06-07-2015, 01:21 AM
Every time I ran into a Marine who tried to talk $#@! in a foreward area, which was not often, I would always tell them " thanks for holding my coat while I fight". They generally had no response because they knew it was true.

You must have been talking to the administrative Marines who do all the Corps' paperwork, because if you said that to a grunt or an SF Marine, they would have laughed in your face.

Tahuyaman
06-07-2015, 01:48 AM
What a bunch of ignorant trash.

for some, the truth is hard to take.

Tahuyaman
06-07-2015, 01:54 AM
Sounds like you were a loudmouthed jackass who didn't have the first clue about the illustrious fighting history of the US Marines.

Yep, back then I was pretty brash, but I could and still can back it up. History is something everyone needs to study. History is in the past though.

I have a lot of respect for the Marine Corps. They always had our back whenever they were around...... which wasn't often.

Tahuyaman
06-07-2015, 01:56 AM
You must have been talking to the administrative Marines who do all the Corps' paperwork, because if you said that to a grunt or an SF Marine, they would have laughed in your face.

They didn't laugh. They just kind of slinked away looking at the ground.

Tahuyaman
06-07-2015, 01:58 AM
More idiotic nonsense.

I could cite dozens of examples, including the Pacific theater in WWII, where the US Marines took and held ground with virtually no assistance from the Army.

That's because the Army was busy fighting the Germans all over Europe.

Crepitus
06-07-2015, 09:58 AM
They didn't laugh. They just kind of slinked away looking at the ground.

There is absolutely no way in hell that is a true statement. None.

Private Pickle
06-07-2015, 10:18 AM
Ethereal is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery. He rails against what he calls was an indoctrination that got him to join the Marines yet defends them as if they were a religion.

Either way. Let's not take this personal. Why don't you focus on the OP which is a hilarious rap video with some great points.

Tahuyaman
06-07-2015, 11:21 AM
There is absolutely no way in hell that is a true statement. None.

@Ethereal (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=870) is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery. He rails against what he calls was an indoctrination that got him to join the Marines yet defends them as if they were a religion.

Either way. Let's not take this personal. Why don't you focus on the OP which is a hilarious rap video with some great points.

Crepitus's pride gets in the way of him understanding reality.

MisterVeritis
06-07-2015, 11:27 AM
More idiotic nonsense.

That was back when there were more than a couple thousand of you. There were six Marine Divisions in WWII. Beaches had to be seized. Marines were trained and equipped to do it. There were 126 Army Divisions in WWII. 127 if you count a division that built airfields.

Once you held the door open Army divisions did the rest. Every unit has its purpose.

Crepitus
06-07-2015, 12:15 PM
Crepitus's pride gets in the way of him understanding reality.

As I already mentioned, I have never been either, in fact I have never been in the US armed forces, so my pride has zero to do with this.

However, I do know a number of marines and your assertion that any marine would take a comment like that, to his face, and just walk away? The tallest tale I have heard here in a long time. I do not believe you, just like you wouldn't believe me if I told you the moon was green cheese and I'd been there to eat some, because that statement if just almost as ridiculous as yours.

Tahuyaman
06-07-2015, 12:29 PM
As I already mentioned, I have never been either, in fact I have never been in the US armed forces, so my pride has zero to do with this.

However, I do know a number of marines and your assertion that any marine would take a comment like that, to his face, and just walk away? The tallest tale I have heard here in a long time. I do not believe you, just like you wouldn't believe me if I told you the moon was green cheese and I'd been there to eat some, because that statement if just almost as ridiculous as yours.

You sure seem to think you know a lot about something of which you claim to have no knowledge.

Tahuyaman
06-07-2015, 12:32 PM
That was back when there were more than a couple thousand of you. There were six Marine Divisions in WWII. Beaches had to be seized. Marines were trained and equipped to do it. There were 126 Army Divisions in WWII. 127 if you count a division that built airfields.

Once you held the door open Army divisions did the rest. Every unit has its purpose.

And quite often Army units opened the door for other Army units.

MisterVeritis
06-07-2015, 12:35 PM
And quite often Army units opened the door for other Army units.
Yes. This is the premise behind the follow and support mission. The unit with that mission will pass through the lead unit at some point in the battle.

Crepitus
06-07-2015, 12:36 PM
You sure seem to think you know a lot about something of which you claim to have no knowledge.

Never said I had no knowledge, all I said was I have never been in the US armed forces.

Tahuyaman
06-07-2015, 12:52 PM
Ok, you sure seem to think you possess a lot of knowledge about something you know nothing about.

That better?

Tahuyaman
06-07-2015, 12:55 PM
Yes. This is the premise behind the follow and support mission. The unit with that mission will pass through the lead unit at some point in the battle.

Yes. The Army is always prepared to be self supporting. It's nice to have external support, but not always possible.

Crepitus
06-07-2015, 01:41 PM
Ok, you sure seem to think you possess a lot of knowledge about something you know nothing about.

That better?
Not gonna get into it on a public forum. Have a nice day.

Common
06-07-2015, 01:43 PM
Unless its changed all marines go through combat infantry training. In the army you go through basic and if your not going to a infantry unit you dont go to AIT advanced infantry training, you do to training for what your job will be. Simply said not all Army go through advanced infantry training. All marines do

MisterVeritis
06-07-2015, 01:47 PM
Unless its changed all marines go through combat infantry training. In the army you go through basic and if your not going to a infantry unit you dont go to AIT advanced infantry training, you do to training for what your job will be. Simply said not all Army go through advanced infantry training. All marines do
Advanced Individual Training (http://www.goarmy.com/soldier-life/becoming-a-soldier/advanced-individual-training.html)?

Common
06-07-2015, 01:51 PM
Advanced Individual Training (http://www.goarmy.com/soldier-life/becoming-a-soldier/advanced-individual-training.html)?

I said it may have changed, its been many years for me. Guys I knew in the army Went to basic and then were assigned a job if it was infantry or related you went to ait, Advanced infantry training. If it wasnt infantry based you went to the appropriated training.

I shouldnt have posted this what im talking about was ancient history 50 yrs ago and has to be completely outdated. Disregard :)

Cthulhu
06-07-2015, 01:54 PM
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Maurice-Moss-Eating-Popcorn-The-IT-Crowd.gif

Private Pickle
06-07-2015, 02:55 PM
This thread is delivering!!!

Private Pickle
06-07-2015, 02:57 PM
How many Marine units took part in the largest invasion the world has ever seen?

The Xl
06-07-2015, 02:59 PM
I love when branches of the military bicker at each other. Enough adrenaline and testosterone to give a sex change to any female within the parameter

Private Pickle
06-07-2015, 03:09 PM
I love when branches of the military bicker at each other. Enough adrenaline and testosterone to give a sex change to any female within the parameter

Grunts, Jar Heads, Squids, Zoomies and that other "branch". All brothers and sisters and as such we fight like them.

Peter1469
06-07-2015, 03:27 PM
We will attack each other for fun. But stick together with civilians mess with either of us.

Private Pickle
06-07-2015, 03:28 PM
We will attack each other for fun. But stick together with civilians mess with either of us.

Or in one case against other, foreign military units.

Bob
06-07-2015, 05:15 PM

Some of this must have to do with the fact the Marines are, compared to the Army, a much smaller set of units. I still expect they must have some that cook, handle the motorpool, medics (if any) or any support group, combat ready because the Marines are such a small operation.

They Army can throw out fully trained combat units and also many other types of units that support the rest of the Army.

maineman
06-07-2015, 05:24 PM
Some of this must have to do with the fact the Marines are, compared to the Army, a much smaller set of units. I still expect they must have some that cook, handle the motorpool, medics (if any) or any support group, combat ready because the Marines are such a small operation.

They Army can throw out fully trained combat units and also many other types of units that support the rest of the Army.the marines have no medics.

Bob
06-07-2015, 05:47 PM
the marines have no medics.

Yes I know. My point is they have far less in forces than the Army.

Tahuyaman
06-07-2015, 06:25 PM
Not gonna get into it on a public forum. Have a nice day.

i know. You don't know what you're talking about and don't want to prove it in a publuc forum.

Tahuyaman
06-07-2015, 06:27 PM
Yes I know. My point is they have far less in forces than the Army.

the Marine Corps is a very small force. They have very limited capabilities. They are not intended to sustain in a long term battle. They aren't trained for that.

Bob
06-07-2015, 06:30 PM
the Marine Corps is a very small force. They have very limited capabilities. They are not intended to sustain in a long term battle. They aren't trained for that.

Kind of like I am in an echo chamber. Thanks.

Rufus
06-07-2015, 09:05 PM
My chief complaint about the Marines is that they can't stop talking about how "tough" their training is... even after they are out.

Cthulhu
06-08-2015, 03:35 AM
Correct. Our job is to fight and win battles. Not glorious or noble, but marines are pretty good at it.

Not saying the army sucks at winning wars, that is what they do - win wars. Winning battles? They have gotten better, but the standard troop is still not someone I would feel comfortable with working alongside because I have seen how sloppy they can be, ranging from the petty (uniform preening and haircuts) to the legit (not knowing armor ID, having dirty weapons etc...). But I never had to work with SF or Ranger bubbas, but I never heard any horror stories about them either so I figured they were alright.

Marines simply don't have the numbers to sustain prolonged conflict. But I would wager that marines as a whole are more effective than the army at combat.

Being a smaller unit and having your own air corps both fixed wing and helo makes a difference. Knowing people in other units because the USMC is a small world makes people work harder and fight harder because you *know* them.

US army SF guys get it. They train, train, and train some more. That extra training makes a difference, not only in proficiency but in willingness to kill/die without hesitation for your brothers in arms.

Those that say we're junk at combat? And poorly trained, unable to handle platoon or squad sized elements in a combat situation? Pfff...whatever dude. I ain't got time fo dat.

Crepitus
06-08-2015, 07:22 AM
i know. You don't know what you're talking about and don't want to prove it in a publuc forum.
You go ahead and think whatever you want. no skin offa my ass.

Tahuyaman
06-08-2015, 07:50 AM
You go ahead and think whatever you want. no skin offa my ass.

I know.......

Tahuyaman
06-08-2015, 07:53 AM
Correct. Our job is to fight and win battles. Not glorious or noble, but marines are pretty good at it.

Not saying the army sucks at winning wars, that is what they do - win wars. Winning battles? They have gotten better, but the standard troop is still not someone I would feel comfortable with working alongside because I have seen how sloppy they can be, ranging from the petty (uniform preening and haircuts) to the legit (not knowing armor ID, having dirty weapons etc...). But I never had to work with SF or Ranger bubbas, but I never heard any horror stories about them either so I figured they were alright.

Marines simply don't have the numbers to sustain prolonged conflict. But I would wager that marines as a whole are more effective than the army at combat.

Being a smaller unit and having your own air corps both fixed wing and helo makes a difference. Knowing people in other units because the USMC is a small world makes people work harder and fight harder because you *know* them.

US army SF guys get it. They train, train, and train some more. That extra training makes a difference, not only in proficiency but in willingness to kill/die without hesitation for your brothers in arms.

Those that say we're junk at combat? And poorly trained, unable to handle platoon or squad sized elements in a combat situation? Pfff...whatever dude. I ain't got time fo dat.

My opinions are based on experience. Yours are based on what you have heard. There's another guy here just like you. Maybe you two should get together and agree with each other.

Cthulhu
06-08-2015, 12:09 PM
My opinions are based on experience. Yours are based on what you have heard. There's another guy here just like you. Maybe you two should get together and agree with each other.
Experience is how I got mine as well. Funny huh?

Tahuyaman
06-08-2015, 02:34 PM
Experience is how I got mine as well. Funny huh?

Based on my experience, Marines were poorly trained to be able to perform in sustained operations. You can pound your chest all you want. Doesn't change the facts.

My best friend is a retired Maring Corps Major and he knows exactly what I'm talking about and he agrees with me.

maineman
06-08-2015, 02:40 PM
Based on my experience, Marines were poorly trained to be able to perform in sustained operations. You can pound your chest all you want. Doesn't change the facts.

My best friend is a retired Maring Corps Major and he knows exactly what I'm talking about and he agrees with me.

a jarhead who spent a career in and only made it to O-4? He's certainly an expert, then. You have not presented facts, only opinions.

Tahuyaman
06-08-2015, 02:52 PM
a jarhead who spent a career in and only made it to O-4?

Oh, I'm sure a much better man than him. He did eight years in the army, went back to school, got commissioned and did twelve more years in the Marine Corps. I'll go with his judgement over yours on any issue, any time.

now go hump Cthulhu's leg for a while. Maybe he'll tell what a great pal you are.

Common Sense
06-08-2015, 02:56 PM
The shitty thing about pissing contests is in the end you all smell like piss.

maineman
06-08-2015, 02:58 PM
Oh, I'm sure a much better man than him. He did eight years in the army, went back to school, got commissioned and did twelve more years in the Marine Corps. I'll go with his judgement over yours on any issue, any time.

now go hump Cthulhu's leg for a while. Maybe he'll tell what a great pal you are.

you'll go with your major's opinion.... and he happens to be your best friend. Why am I not surprised?

Just don't try to pass off his - or your - opinion as fact.

Tahuyaman
06-08-2015, 03:08 PM
you'll go with your major's opinion.... and he happens to be your best friend. Why am I not surprised?

Just don't try to pass off his - or your - opinion as fact.

He's on the road to embarrassing himself yet again......

maineman
06-08-2015, 04:29 PM
a broken record replaying the same dumb gag... got anything better, or is this the extent of what an underachiever has to offer?

Crepitus
06-08-2015, 04:51 PM
The shitty thing about pissing contests is in the end you all smell like piss.
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner.

Cthulhu
06-08-2015, 10:43 PM
The $#@!ty thing about pissing contests is in the end you all smell like piss.
That implies there is a contest. There is none here. I'm not in competition.

Cthulhu
06-08-2015, 10:49 PM

If that is chest pounding to you, you're grossly mistaken.

But hey, sure, whatever, you win. I have nothing to prove here.

Carry on peasant. I have better things to do like pick the noble lint from my glorious navel.

Cthulhu
06-08-2015, 10:51 PM
My chief complaint about the Marines is that they can't stop talking about how "tough" their training is... even after they are out.
To be honest, this is one of the reasons I don't get along well with most marines.

Egocentric derelicts the lot of them. Good at their job though.

Tahuyaman
06-08-2015, 11:11 PM
If that is chest pounding to you, you're grossly mistaken.

But hey, sure, whatever, you win. I have nothing to prove here.

Carry on peasant. I have better things to do like pick the noble lint from my glorious navel.

All of a sudden I've become bored with you.

Cthulhu
06-08-2015, 11:13 PM
All of a sudden I've become bored with you.
Mission accomplished.

Tahuyaman
06-08-2015, 11:17 PM
a broken record replaying the same dumb gag... got anything better, or is this the extent of what an underachiever has to offer?

i got him to embarrass himself yet again.

Tahuyaman
06-09-2015, 08:26 AM
Mission accomplished.

now you're even more boring

maineman
06-09-2015, 08:34 AM
i got him to embarrass himself yet again.

with your massive e-brain. no doubt you sport an e-sixpack and have massive e-biceps as well. What a guy.

Every gymnast scores a perfect ten on every routine as long as he is the only one judging. That's kinda like you: a hero in your own mind.

Tahuyaman
06-09-2015, 08:49 AM
with your massive e-brain. no doubt you sport an e-sixpack and have massive e-biceps as well. What a guy.

Every gymnast scores a perfect ten on every routine as long as he is the only one judging. That's kinda like you: a hero in your own mind.

Its a new day and a new opportunity for him to make a fool of himself.

maineman
06-09-2015, 08:53 AM
ba dum bump. tip your waitress, folks. you can enjoy the comedy stylings of yoohoo man all week!

:rofl:

Private Pickle
06-10-2015, 12:42 PM

I'd put Marines on par with Army Rangers.

SF? No. The SF Medic is the toughest trained military member throughout all of the branches.

Cthulhu
06-10-2015, 02:30 PM
I'd put Marines on par with Army Rangers.

SF? No. The SF Medic is the toughest trained military member throughout all of the branches.
I have heard similar comparisons between rangers and marines actually.

SF Medic is actually what I am shooting for right now once this trial faggotry is over with. But the clock is not my friend. Cut off age for SF is 32...I'm 31.

Private Pickle
06-10-2015, 11:54 PM
I have heard similar comparisons between rangers and marines actually.

SF Medic is actually what I am shooting for right now once this trial faggotry is over with. But the clock is not my friend. Cut off age for SF is 32...I'm 31.

Nice. By the end you will be able to conduct field surgery. Like actual surgery.

CreepyOldDude
06-12-2015, 11:47 AM
No, they aren't.

It's true that neither is superior, but us army types are better. :)

Tahuyaman
06-12-2015, 12:00 PM
It's true that neither is superior, but us army types are better. :)

If I could go back in time, I'd join the Coast Guard.

Peter1469
06-12-2015, 03:57 PM

Why is that?

sachem
06-12-2015, 03:58 PM
Why is that?He likes boats?

Private Pickle
06-12-2015, 04:11 PM
He likes boats?

He likes harpoons?

Tahuyaman
06-13-2015, 06:58 PM

Why is that?

I grew up commercial salmon fishing out of Westport, Washington during the summers on my family's troller. I got to experience being rescued by the coast guard on a couple of occasions when we had mechanical problems.

Their mission is a real world mission every day. It appealed to me, but when I was a youngster I wanted to get out of this area and travel Europe.