PDA

View Full Version : Unrelenting Obama jabs at Romney's job record

Trinnity
07-14-2012, 10:22 PM
Unrelenting Obama jabs at Romney's job record (http://apnews.myway.com/article/20120715/DA0112KG1.html)

CLIFTON, Va. (AP) - An unrelenting President Barack Obama jabbed at Mitt Romney's record with a private equity firm in an ad Saturday that aimed to keep his rival on the defensive just as the Republican challenger's campaign hoped to take advantage of poor economic data to gain an edge on the incumbent.

Obama met Romney's plea for an apology for the attacks with a mocking ad that charged that the firm shipped American jobs to China and Mexico, that Romney has personal wealth in investments in Switzerland, Bermuda and the Cayman Islands, and that as Massachusetts governor, he sent state jobs to India.

"Mitt Romney's not the solution. He's the problem," the ads says.....

:smiley_ROFLMAO:

:bs:

Three and a half years in, it's clear that Obama's policies and the dem Congress are the problem.

Shoot the Goose
07-14-2012, 10:25 PM
Idiots are unrelenting. So Obama is on the glide path.

JohnAdams
07-14-2012, 11:43 PM
This is yet again another example of THE OBAMA pointing the finger, criticizing others, when THE OBAMA is every bit as guilty of the same himself, especially when it comes to issue of job growth and creation.

Or as is the case where THE OBAMA and the policies of his DNC cronies are concerned, the complete lack thereof.

Trinnity
07-14-2012, 11:54 PM
Liberal hypocrisy is what it is.

roadmaster
07-15-2012, 04:16 PM
Obama has no right to point fingers. But all he has to say is that it's the republicans fault and the ones who vote for him won't even look to see if he is telling the truth. They say they think for themselves but I don't see it.

Agravan
07-15-2012, 04:46 PM
Obama has no right to point fingers. But all he has to say is that it's the republicans fault and the ones who vote for him won't even look to see if he is telling the truth. They say they think for themselves but I don't see it.

That's right. A liberal's most used argument is that they are independent thinkers and that conservatives are the brainwashed ones.
Also, every liberal will always be the smartest person in the room according tp them.

wingrider
07-15-2012, 06:38 PM

Three and a half years in, it's clear that Obama's policies and the dem Congress are the problem.

shall we remind the liberals that Obama gave Brazil 2 billion dollars to drill for oil in the gulf ..ergo creating jobs in brazil, and ending thousands of jobs in the USA,, shall we remind them that obama bailed out Gm so GM could build cars in China.. shall we remind them that GE sent 10s of thousands of Jobs to China so Obama made Immelt the Jobs czar ... nah it wouldn't do any good liberals are blind to what Obama does,

Trinnity
07-15-2012, 06:41 PM
He's done so much to hurt us (like that), it's a longer list than Santa's.

michaelr
07-15-2012, 07:20 PM

Pot calling kettle black here.

Trinnity
07-15-2012, 07:34 PM
Who me? Really??

michaelr
07-15-2012, 07:37 PM
Who me? Really??

No. Obama the great out sourcer. Truth be known both these clowns are out sourcer.

wingrider
07-15-2012, 07:49 PM
No. Obama the great out sourcer. Truth be known both these clowns are out sourcer. yep Obama moreso than Romney,, check the records .. you will see a world of difference.

michaelr
07-15-2012, 07:53 PM
yep Obama moreso than Romney,, check the records .. you will see a world of difference.

Well Romney has only been a governor to this point, and his record is bad enough. i ain't voting for him or anyone.

Captain Obvious
07-15-2012, 07:54 PM
Well Romney has only been a governor to this point, and his record is bad enough. i ain't voting for him or anyone.

Being governor should be a minimal qualification on any POTUS candidates resume, all things considered.

wingrider
07-15-2012, 07:56 PM
Being governor should be a minimal qualification on any POTUS candidates resume, all things considered.
I agree.. it seems that men who were governors before they became potus were better presidents,

Captain Obvious
07-15-2012, 08:04 PM
I agree.. it seems that men who were governors before they became potus were better presidents,

I could see a guy like Cain bypassing that "requirement" to the extent that he has organizational oversight experience, however his lack of political experience would be a concern.

Aside from that, simply having Congressional experience, minimal Congressional experience isn't enough to qualify someone as a political leader and the biggest reason IMO that Obama struggles to lead politically and more often than not divides - both politically and socially.

michaelr
07-15-2012, 08:06 PM

Well his record there says he should sit this race out, he might just win, and he ain't qualified.

patrickt
07-15-2012, 09:33 PM
We know what we get when we vote for someone who has never done anything. Our fictional president is intentionally trying to destroy the country.

coolwalker
07-17-2012, 02:30 PM
The problem is that 90% of people that vote don't pay attention to anything but commercials. People also can't allow themselves to believe they voted for someone who wants to destroy America. I am starting to agre with Rush...Romney needs to get nastier with Obama than he did with Gingrich and Santorum.

Peter1469
07-17-2012, 05:14 PM
Romney should remind Obama that Obama was snorting coke and smoking MJ while Romney was creating jobs.

coolwalker
07-18-2012, 12:20 PM

I saw an ad today where Obama said Romney was going to overturn Roe V Wade...an out and out lie. But of course dumb people will fall for it. He is trying to keep Romney responding to allegations instead of talking about the economy which he screwed up. I feel Rush might be right and that Romney needs to attack Obama as hard if not harder than he did Gingrich and Santorum.

BTW...I'm keeping an unofficial count of bumper stickers this time out and I see tons that have Obamas name on them, but they are (ha) clling him a loon. I believe Mitt is further ahead than the media will let us know.

Mainecoons
07-18-2012, 12:49 PM
Yes, good observation. That's exactly the strategy. Keep throwing out false charges and keep the other guy playing defense, that way he's not hammering your disastrously bad record, endless trail of falsified and missing documents, abuse of power, etc.

It is classic campaign 101. And Romney is falling for it. His campaign is lame and unfocused.

coolwalker
07-18-2012, 12:52 PM
Yes, good observation. That's exactly the strategy. Keep throwing out false charges and keep the other guy playing defense, that way he's not hammering your disastrously bad record, endless trail of falsified and missing documents, abuse of power, etc.

It is classic campaign 101. And Romney is falling for it. His campaign is lame and unfocused.Hopefully it will change or maybe he needs another Campign Manager

Peter1469
07-18-2012, 03:49 PM
Romney needs to remind Obama that he was creating jobs while Obama was smoking dope and snorting coke.