PDA

View Full Version : So when do we win over the Black female vote?

Archer0915
07-15-2012, 02:43 PM
In 2009, black women accounted for 30% of the estimated new HIV infections among all blacks. Most (85%) black women with HIV acquired HIV through heterosexual sex.
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/topics/aa/

There are many black men on the down low spreading disease in their community. Many married men love to go screw some punk white Boi then they stick their shitty dick in their woman spreading the bug!

So the republican agenda is decidedly anti homosexual. Most black people I know range from neutral to against the gay lifestyle.

Do you think Obama has alienated Black women with his gay support? Will they become (R) just to get his funky butt-lovin ass out?

Trinnity
07-15-2012, 03:36 PM
That's a CDC stat, right?

I think he's disappointed Blacks. I think a lot of them will sit this election out.
I understand he just dismantled Clinton's welfare reform. That's undermining family cohesion in the Black community and pandering for votes, imo.

I conclude from that, that he's willing to damage the Black community to buy some votes in the short term. I don't know if he realizes what he's doing is unethical or just doesn't care.

roadmaster
07-15-2012, 03:56 PM
It's hard to tell how they will vote.

Archer0915
07-15-2012, 04:08 PM
Trinn it was CDC

Sorry I did not think it was.

roadmaster
07-15-2012, 04:46 PM
Wouldn't it be nice to have Ronald R back in the White House. He wasn't perfect but at least we could be proud with what he stood for.

Mainecoons
07-15-2012, 05:37 PM
It's hard to tell how they will vote.

No it's not. They'll vote color and be quite open about it. Now if WE did the same, we're racists.

Howszat for logic??

wingrider
07-15-2012, 05:47 PM
Obama can take 90 % of the black vote and it will not give him the election, if he doesn't carry at least 32 percent of the white vote he is toast.. get it through your heads Obama was not elected by the just the blacks

Mainecoons
07-15-2012, 05:49 PM
I got it a long time ago. A conservative shouldn't waste a day campaigning to blacks. No point. They are still firmly on the Democrat plantation.

wingrider
07-15-2012, 05:50 PM
I got it a long time ago. A conservative shouldn't waste a day campaigning to blacks. No point. They are still firmly on the Democrat plantation.
that is the truth

Archer0915
07-15-2012, 05:52 PM
Obama can take 90 % of the black vote and it will not give him the election, if he doesn't carry at least 32 percent of the white vote he is toast.. get it through your heads Obama was not elected by the just the blacks

Actually what would have happened if the blacks had split like the whites? Yup. Fact is it "IS" the black vote that got him in and there is no ifs, ands or butts about it..

wingrider
07-15-2012, 05:59 PM
have to disagree,,, Blacks vote teh democrat ticket by at least 90 percent every election so there is no change there,, it was the cross over vote of whites that elected Obama

wingrider
07-15-2012, 06:04 PM

Group

Gore

Bush

Buchanan

Nader

http://www.ropercenter.uconn.edu/elections/images/line_sm.gif

All Voters

Pct.

48%

48%

1%

3%

SEX

Men

Women

RACE

White

Black

Hispanic

wingrider
07-15-2012, 06:05 PM

Group

Obama

McCain

All Voters

Pct.

53%

45%

SEX

Men

Women

RACE

White

Black

Hispanic

Asian

Other

Archer0915
07-15-2012, 06:33 PM
What I was saying is matching percentages.

wingrider
07-15-2012, 06:40 PM
What I was saying is matching percentages.
there are no matching percentages as the chart shows Blacks only comprise about 13 percent of the total vote,,

wingrider
07-15-2012, 06:42 PM
in fact all minority vote combined is only 27 percent.. not enough to win an election without carrying some of the white vote.

Captain Obvious
07-15-2012, 06:54 PM
Slightly off topic, but has anyone noticed how McDonalds is target marketing hard to black women?

Trinnity
07-15-2012, 07:13 PM
Actually what would have happened if the blacks had split like the whites? Yup. Fact is it "IS" the black vote that got him in and there is no ifs, ands or butts about it..That's 13% of the population*. And that is significant. But with him having taken them for granted, many will stay home this time.
To punish him....

*not to imply it's 13% of the vote...

wingrider
07-15-2012, 07:54 PM
That's 13% of the population*. And that is significant. But with him having taken them for granted, many will stay home this time.
To punish him....

*not to imply it's 13% of the vote...
according to the charts I posted.. Obama only succeeded in getting 9 of the 13 percent of the black vote. so if he has pissed enough of them off there may be only about 10 percent of that which will bother to vote.. I hope that came out right.. 13 percent of voters are black is what I am driving at.

Archer0915
07-15-2012, 09:48 PM
there are no matching percentages as the chart shows Blacks only comprise about 13 percent of the total vote,,

I think you are missing what i am saying. If the black vote matched the white vote percentage wise.

Cigar
07-16-2012, 07:05 AM
Funny ... I just watched George Lopez's standup last night; live in LA at the Nokia Theater. There where more Hispanics in the audience for his standup than I've ever seen in a Romney crowd. George told the audience, "for the first time in history, Hispanic Americans can make a huge difference in the next election". When George Lopez said Mitt Romney will never get the Hispanic Vote, the crowd erupted with cheers.

He also said ...

“Mitt Romney wants the Latino vote. He ain’t going to get it. He ain’t going to get it. And you know why? Because Mitt Romney is a f***ing Latino and he won’t admit it. His father was born in Chihuahua, Mexico. Mitt Romney is a Chicano. But he won’t admit it. ‘I am not. I am Danish. I am French.,’” Lopez said, mocking Romney.

But as harsh as Lopez’s rant against Romney was, it paled in comparison to what the comedian had to say to Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio:

“And while we’re at it Sheriff Joe in Arizona – f*** you, you f***ing puto. How about that? F*** you. You fat mother f***er. F**k you. I said I was going to talk some s**t. F*** you Sheriff Joe you f***ing puto. F*** you.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/george-lopez-to-mitt-romney-admit-youre-latino-if-you-want-our-vote-puto/

According to the Pew Hispanic Center, Latinos voted for President Obama by a margin of more than two to one (67 percent to 31 percent) over Republican John McCain in the 2008 presidential election. And in two recent polls, the president has strong support from the Hispanic community, with more than a 50-point margin over Romney, according to Politico (http://www.politico.com/politico44/2012/05/obama-close-to-maxing-out-hispanic-support-122822.html). The latest Investor’s Business Daily/Christian Science Monitor/TIPP poll shows Obama leading Romney among Hispanic voters by a 68-point margin, beating him 80 percent to 12 percent. A second PPP poll, from the liberal blog Daily Kos and the SEIU union, shows Obama beating Romney 72 percent to 22 percent — a 50-point margin.

Yea ... Obama may get 95% of the Black Vote; but Mitt NEEDS more than 20% of Hispanic Vote and there ain't a chance in hell hes going to get it.

Archer0915
07-16-2012, 08:14 AM
Funny ... I just watched George Lopez's standup last night; live in LA at the Nokia Theater. There where more Hispanics in the audience for his standup than I've ever seen in a Romney crowd. George told the audience, "for the first time in history, Hispanic Americans can make a huge difference in the next election". When George Lopez said Mitt Romney will never get the Hispanic Vote, the crowd erupted with cheers.

He also said ...

But as harsh as Lopez’s rant against Romney was, it paled in comparison to what the comedian had to say to Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/george-lopez-to-mitt-romney-admit-youre-latino-if-you-want-our-vote-puto/

Yea ... Obama may get 95% of the Black Vote; but Mitt NEEDS more than 20% of Hispanic Vote and there ain't a chance in hell hes going to get it.

But Cigar this is about "Butt Loving Brothers" killing their women for another mans ass hole (from what I understand some white faggot so it may be power related), so don't change the subject. It is about one thing here. There enemy of my enemy is my friend as long as they are not worse than my enemy. Well the (R) party may be many things but they are not supporting one of the many things tearing apart the black family. You can call racist all you want but the fact is for a Black woman to vote (D) in a national election is cutting off her nose to spite her face. As a matter of fact for any heterosexual working person that claims to follow Jesus Christ to vote for a liberal (D) is going against what they claim to believe. Oh wait the "Black Churches love the gay community"! Not and I could be shot for saying that.

Seriously though the only reason the (D) get the black vote is because many in the Black community are slave to them. I know plenty of Blacks who vote their conscious and not party lines.

But really this is not about hispanics or Romney. I personally will not vote for the Bastard at this point. I will write myself in as a protest vote.

Cigar
07-16-2012, 08:23 AM
But Cigar this is about "Butt Loving Brothers" killing their women for another mans ass hole (from what I understand some white faggot so it may be power related), so don't change the subject. It is about one thing here. There enemy of my enemy is my friend as long as they are not worse than my enemy. Well the (R) party may be many things but they are not supporting one of the many things tearing apart the black family. You can call racist all you want but the fact is for a Black woman to vote (D) in a national election is cutting off her nose to spite her face. As a matter of fact for any heterosexual working person that claims to follow Jesus Christ to vote for a liberal (D) is going against what they claim to believe. Oh wait the "Black Churches love the gay community"! Not and I could be shot for saying that.

Seriously though the only reason the (D) get the black vote is because many in the Black community are slave to them. I know plenty of Blacks who vote their conscious and not party lines.

But really this is not about hispanics or Romney. I personally will not vote for the Bastard at this point. I will write myself in as a protest vote.

Excuse me ... Gerald Arthur "Jerry" Sandusky ... is that you? :grin:

Archer0915
07-16-2012, 08:39 AM
Excuse me ... Gerald Arthur "Jerry" Sandusky ... is that you? :grin:

What? Where did that come from? I have no use for NAMBLA members. Hey you would not happen to be a funky butt lover would you? We can generally tell the "White Bois" but are you an under cover brother?

Cigar
07-16-2012, 08:44 AM
What? Where did that come from? I have no use for NAMBLA members. Hey you would not happen to be a funky butt lover would you? We can generally tell the "White Bois" but are you an under cover brother?

You're asking the wrong person ... no one knows more about the Gay Sex habits than Republicans ... it's all they talk about.

So ask them.

Archer0915
07-16-2012, 09:37 AM
You're asking the wrong person ... no one knows more about the Gay Sex habits than Republicans ... it's all they talk about.

So ask them.

Actually Black Women are the subject here so ask 1 in less than 300 how their mans shitty dick habit cost them their lives.

Republicans just make it their business to understand what is being pushed on them by the other side. Having something rammed down your throat all the time causes one to become informed. Know your enemy.

Too bad many fail to see the things pushed on them by their own side; both (R) and (D).

EDIT: You never answered: Are you an "Undercover Brother"

I am not accusing I am asking because it would be great to have someone to Crucify. I hope you are not but these days it is hard to tell where brothers are concerned. Perhaps it was all that time raping men in prison.

Cigar
07-16-2012, 09:42 AM
Actually Black Women are the subject here so ask 1 in less than 300 how their mans shitty dick habit cost them their lives.

Republicans just make it their business to understand what is being pushed on them by the other side. Having something rammed down tour throat all the time causes one to become informed. Know your enemy.

Too bad many fail to see the things pushed on them by their own side; both (R) and (D).

Well ... who yea going to believe ?

A bunch of White People who aren't married to a Black Women? :laughing6:

Archer0915
07-16-2012, 09:44 AM
Well ... who yea going to believe ?

A bunch of White People who aren't married to a Black Women? :laughing6:

Can you answer the question? There are many you tube videos out there on the subject, the CDC information came from black women. So again I ask can you answer.

Cigar
07-16-2012, 09:51 AM
Can you answer the question? There are many you tube videos out there on the subject, the CDC information came from black women. So again I ask can you answer.

Dude ... you're on a Mostly Conservative Political Forum; if you are so concerned about this subject, why not ask a Black Women ... please. :)

Archer0915
07-16-2012, 10:00 AM
Dude ... you're on a Mostly Conservative Political Forum; if you are so concerned about this subject, why not ask a Black Women ... please. :)

Great idea.

Also do understand I was not accusing you. As far as I can tell you are just another man (male and not butt lover) trying to get by as best he can in a world full of lies.

Cigar
07-16-2012, 10:30 AM
Great idea.

Also do understand I was not accusing you. As far as I can tell you are just another man (male and not butt lover) trying to get by as best he can in a world full of lies.

I know a lot of Black Women ... and none of then have ever mentioned this to me ... Thank God :)

Archer0915
07-16-2012, 10:47 AM
I know a lot of Black Women ... and none of then have ever mentioned this to me ... Thank God :)

Many see black men as the issue and will not speak to them about it. You know what gets said behind closed doors Cigar. You know secretly agreeing with some things that you would never publicly mention.

Well many black women don't trust black men. It is sad but it is a fact.

coolwalker
07-18-2012, 11:19 AM

There are many black men on the down low spreading disease in their community. Many married men love to go screw some punk white Boi then they stick their shitty dick in their woman spreading the bug!

So the republican agenda is decidedly anti homosexual. Most black people I know range from neutral to against the gay lifestyle.

Do you think Obama has alienated Black women with his gay support? Will they become (R) just to get his funky butt-lovin ass out?

Wow...who peed in your Cheerios?

Archer0915
07-18-2012, 12:53 PM
Wow...who peed in your Cheerios?

I know a couple of women who have dealt with this personally so it is on my agenda.