PDA

View Full Version : Biker's Lives Matter

Ransom
05-19-2015, 12:44 PM
And when the inevitable rioting and nonsense erupts, I'm headin south to loot the Waco Walgreens. :grin:

Some of these bikers killed by police is what I'm hearing? Course, we'll wait until the reports come in......find out exact race and ethnicity of each police officer and determine whether any of their shots were fired thus violating civil rights.

This is just gang violence, another species of it, drugs, prostitution, and the like. I actually think a 'Biker's Lives Matter' would be about as stupid as the current themes so often exposed in here.

No one will shed a tear for these Cats save for their own families. No one will say any of these men and/or women got caught up in this culture, none will say they're not there on their own volition. This will be a live by the sword, die by the sword justice. Biker lives in fact do not matter, you cannot make politics out of it.

Bo-4
05-19-2015, 12:47 PM
And when the inevitable rioting and nonsense erupts, I'm headin south to loot the Waco Walgreens. :grin:

Some of these bikers killed by police is what I'm hearing? Course, we'll wait until the reports come in......find out exact race and ethnicity of each police officer and determine whether any of their shots were fired thus violating civil rights.

This is just gang violence, another species of it, drugs, prostitution, and the like. I actually think a 'Biker's Lives Matter' would be about as stupid as the current themes so often exposed in here.

No one will shed a tear for these Cats save for their own families. No one will say any of these men and/or women got caught up in this culture, none will say they're not there on their own volition. This will be a live by the sword, die by the sword justice. Biker lives in fact do not matter, you cannot make politics out of it.

Thanks for the dumb analogy Rancid. ;)

Susan B. Anthony
05-19-2015, 12:48 PM
It's because historically they have been discriminated against.

And they're poor.

exotix
05-19-2015, 12:55 PM
'They could be my sons'

http://www.lifenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/GregAbbott3.jpg

GrassrootsConservative
05-19-2015, 03:26 PM
Thanks for the dumb analogy Rancid. ;)

"Dumb" because you can't debate it?

Ransom
05-19-2015, 03:33 PM
I wanna hear next how these bikers don't have another avenue. How because of lack of funding, they're now criminals.....by DNA.

I wanna hear the next excuse given for these bikers, I mean......no one thinks this is just biker violence do they? That this destructive behavior is somehow their fault?

And you riders do not listen to Bo. No one on the left cares that you're dead, your skin color isn't the correct hue, your ethnicity is all wrong, you aren't the correct gender, you don't vote.........you're irrelevant to the Left.

But I gotta soft spot in my heart for ya, I saw Easy rider!

PattyHill
05-19-2015, 04:37 PM
There you go again, Ransom.

This has nothing in common with the Ferguson case or the other cases which have been raised where black men died for apparently little or no reason, killed by cops.

Nice stretch. You're this desperate? wow.

Bo-4
05-19-2015, 05:13 PM
"Dumb" because you can't debate it?

I'd be happy to debate it ... were if not for the fact that it's dirt-dumb as an analogy.

Do you know this guy, read his posts and STILL hang on his side?

Meh, you're smarter than that, but if so.. me no can help.

Bo-4
05-19-2015, 05:18 PM
I wanna hear next how these bikers don't have another avenue. How because of lack of funding, they're now criminals.....by DNA.

I wanna hear the next excuse given for these bikers, I mean......no one thinks this is just biker violence do they? That this destructive behavior is somehow their fault?

And you riders do not listen to Bo. No one on the left cares that you're dead, your skin color isn't the correct hue, your ethnicity is all wrong, you aren't the correct gender, you don't vote.........you're irrelevant to the Left.

But I gotta soft spot in my heart for ya, I saw Easy rider!

Rancid, i have absolutely no fucking idea what you're talking about. These guys are dirtbags.. but how does that equate to Black Live Matter?

You can make smart and interesting OPs inviting smart and interesting responses or you can continue to make the ones that you do.

Your decision.

Bo-4
05-19-2015, 05:19 PM

This has nothing in common with the Ferguson case or the other cases which have been raised where black men died for apparently little or no reason, killed by cops.

Desperate .. and i suspect NEEDY.

Ransom
05-19-2015, 05:26 PM

This has nothing in common if you're defining these cases based on race..... Patty. And will you please make your arguments less easy to expose, you've just come from a site where it was clear you hadn't read any source material. Your writing needs to tighten up.

Ransom
05-19-2015, 05:29 PM
Rancid, i have absolutely no $#@!ing idea what you're talking about. These guys are dirtbags.. but how does that equate to Black Live Matter?

You can make smart and interesting OPs inviting smart and interesting responses or you can continue to make the ones that you do.

Your decision.

These guys are all 'dirtbags' because they're white? Why, that's atrocious thought process, I'm outraged. Why would their skin color get them a name call, these men have passed away, have you no respect?

Bo-4
05-19-2015, 05:31 PM
These guys are all 'dirtbags' because they're white? Why, that's atrocious thought process, I'm outraged. Why would their skin color get them a name call, these men have passed away, have you no respect?

Ok, your call my friend.. and as usual ---> PUMP UP THE STOOPID!!

Bo-4
05-19-2015, 05:51 PM
This has nothing in common if you're defining these cases based on race..... Patty. And will you please make your arguments less easy to expose, you've just come from a site where it was clear you hadn't read any source material. Your writing needs to tighten up.

Ehh, NOT dude, how about YOU "tighten up your writing" and starting living in the real world?

Kids, hold no hope for such ... K? ;-)

PattyHill
05-19-2015, 05:57 PM

You have nothing but insults, Ransom. Such a waste of bytes.

Common
05-19-2015, 06:07 PM
Someone tell ransom the point that hes missed in all this. The bikers took their own lives thats their problem

Ransom
05-19-2015, 07:51 PM
Someone tell ransom the point that hes missed in all this. The bikers took their own lives thats their problem

They took their own lives, I completely agree. But, it isn't just their problem, this occurred in a public restaurant. And if you'll look at any news source showing citizens of Ferguson or Baltimore, they are destroying their own communities, Common. That 'their problem' as well?

Ransom
05-19-2015, 07:58 PM
You have nothing but insults, Ransom. Such a waste of bytes.

You best keep the Kleenex box right close, this most probably won't be the last time you're reminded to tighten up. Good penmanship is next to Godliness.

Cigar
05-19-2015, 09:21 PM
Why race is the main reason the murderous bloodbath in Waco was handled with velvet gloves (http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/05/18/1385588/-Why-race-is-the-main-reason-the-murderous-bloodbath-in-Waco-was-romanticized-w-velvet-gloves)
http://images.dailykos.com/images/143953/large/Screen_Shot_2015-05-18_at_4.17.23_PM.png?1431980304

Nine people shot to death at a family restaurant (http://crooksandliars.com/2015/05/media-and-police-double-standard-wide). Dozens of others stabbed, beaten, and seriously injured.
Over 100 guns recovered.
Sounds like one of the worst crimes in modern American history, right?

Then why do the men above look like they are tailgating? Smoking cigarettes, others using their cell phones, nobody in the world could guess that these men were even associated with such a horrible crime.

Instead, you'd think the man below was involved.

http://images.dailykos.com/images/143954/large/Screen_Shot_2015-05-18_at_4.15.09_PM.png?1431980421

Nah. He refused to get on the sidewalk during a curfew in Baltimore. Sprayed in the face with pepper spray, the officers even seemed to enjoy brutalizing him. See the smile?

It's not a harsh comparison at all.

In Ferguson, Baltimore, New York, and around the country, protestors were actually protesting against violence and were often treated as if they were murderers.

In Waco, Texas, when one of the deadliest, bloodiest, most violent rampages in modern America happened, the National Guard wasn't called in, the perpetrators weren't beaten or pepper-sprayed, nobody was hogtied or humiliated, the dogs weren't brought out to intimidate anyone. Hell, they didn't even handcuff them or take their phones away. Instead, they just sat them down on the sidewalk peacefully.
Time after time, all around the country, protestors—particularly African-American protestors—have been brutalized by police. That's why, in part, it is so disturbing to see men, apparently all white men, who actually murdered and maimed others, treated with so much dignity and deference.

Americans don't really despise violence, even murder. That's why the Sons of Anarchy, a popular (and extremely violent) television show covering motorcycle gangs, exploded in popularity and why this bloodbath in Waco is being called "the real life Sons of Anarchy" (http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/05/18/how-the-bandidos-became-americas-most-feared-biker-gang/) all over the world.

Notice, though, how few images of dead bodies in Waco are being shown in the media. Notice the lack of dialogue about bad parenting or absentee fathers. Notice how the men aren't really being called thugs—even though everything about them fits this definition.
It's a race thing and if you don't see it, you're either blind or lying.

Hummm .. didn't we just have a Thread about a Brawl in a Family Restaurant the other day? :laugh:

Safety
05-19-2015, 09:32 PM
Why race is the main reason the murderous bloodbath in Waco was handled with velvet gloves (http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/05/18/1385588/-Why-race-is-the-main-reason-the-murderous-bloodbath-in-Waco-was-romanticized-w-velvet-gloves)

http://images.dailykos.com/images/143953/large/Screen_Shot_2015-05-18_at_4.17.23_PM.png?1431980304

Nine people shot to death at a family restaurant (http://crooksandliars.com/2015/05/media-and-police-double-standard-wide). Dozens of others stabbed, beaten, and seriously injured.
Over 100 guns recovered.

Then why do the men above look like they are tailgating? Smoking cigarettes, others using their cell phones, nobody in the world could guess that these men were even associated with such a horrible crime.

Instead, you'd think the man below was involved.

http://images.dailykos.com/images/143954/large/Screen_Shot_2015-05-18_at_4.15.09_PM.png?1431980421

Nah. He refused to get on the sidewalk during a curfew in Baltimore. Sprayed in the face with pepper spray, the officers even seemed to enjoy brutalizing him. See the smile?

It's not a harsh comparison at all.

In Ferguson, Baltimore, New York, and around the country, protestors were actually protesting against violence and were often treated as if they were murderers.

In Waco, Texas, when one of the deadliest, bloodiest, most violent rampages in modern America happened, the National Guard wasn't called in, the perpetrators weren't beaten or pepper-sprayed, nobody was hogtied or humiliated, the dogs weren't brought out to intimidate anyone. Hell, they didn't even handcuff them or take their phones away. Instead, they just sat them down on the sidewalk peacefully.
Time after time, all around the country, protestors—particularly African-American protestors—have been brutalized by police. That's why, in part, it is so disturbing to see men, apparently all white men, who actually murdered and maimed others, treated with so much dignity and deference.

Americans don't really despise violence, even murder. That's why the Sons of Anarchy, a popular (and extremely violent) television show covering motorcycle gangs, exploded in popularity and why this bloodbath in Waco is being called "the real life Sons of Anarchy" (http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/05/18/how-the-bandidos-became-americas-most-feared-biker-gang/) all over the world.

Notice, though, how few images of dead bodies in Waco are being shown in the media. Notice the lack of dialogue about bad parenting or absentee fathers. Notice how the men aren't really being called thugs—even though everything about them fits this definition.
It's a race thing and if you don't see it, you're either blind or lying.

Hummm .. didn't we just have a Thread about a Brawl in a Family Restaurant the other day? :laugh:

Yea, I remember that Red Lobster's thread on Mother's day, there was also a bunch of knee slapping and high fives when someone said that it would be empty on father's day. Cigar, it is what it is, you're not going to get people to see what they don't want to see.

silvereyes
05-19-2015, 11:49 PM
Yea, I remember that Red Lobster's thread on Mother's day, there was also a bunch of knee slapping and high fives when someone said that it would be empty on father's day. Cigar, it is what it is, you're not going to get people to see what they don't want to see.

So very true. :(

Common
05-20-2015, 06:22 AM
They took their own lives, I completely agree. But, it isn't just their problem, this occurred in a public restaurant. And if you'll look at any news source showing citizens of Ferguson or Baltimore, they are destroying their own communities, Common. That 'their problem' as well?

I agree that the rioters and looters destroying their own communities is their own problem. You seemed to be making the comparison of ferguson rioting over a cop shooting the same as 200 bikers killing each other over a personal dispute, that is not the same thing.

Captain Obvious
05-20-2015, 06:34 AM
The bikers were white.

There, I said it.

Now connect the dots without playing the recist card.

Or not.

PattyHill
05-20-2015, 08:40 AM

Over 100 guns recovered.

I read a few people wondering about this just after the event. But then it seemed to drop off the radar.

If this had been latino gangs brawling, I wonder what the pictures afterwards would have been.

exotix
05-20-2015, 08:50 AM
The bikers were white.

There, I said it.

Now connect the dots without playing the recist card.

Or not.

How'bout connect the tats ?

http://s8.tinypic.com/2m6lmdk_th.jpg

http://i60.tinypic.com/4r3l3o.jpg

Ransom
05-20-2015, 02:31 PM
I agree that the rioters and looters destroying their own communities is their own problem. You seemed to be making the comparison of ferguson rioting over a cop shooting the same as 200 bikers killing each other over a personal dispute, that is not the same thing.

Police shot some of the bikers did they not? Common?