PDA

View Full Version : Scott Walker’s Long History of Dirty Tricks

Common
05-19-2015, 06:35 PM
Now we all know the right doesnt like dirty tricks by the left and that they dont mind dirty tricks of their own.

Who wants to bet this will turn into a Hillary did this and that thread :)

That wont change that Scotty Scumbag is just that

The Wisconsin governor’s years of questionable ads, campaign finance trouble, and multiple investigations haven’t taken him down at home yet. But what will 2016 voters think?

It has been more than a decade, but when David Riemer talks about Scott Walker, his voice still shakes with anger and exasperation.
“He thinks that God is on his side and so that gives him the right to lie, to dodge, to make promises and not keep them,” said Riemer, now a senior fellow a the Community Advocates Public Policy Institute, a think tank dedicated to reducing poverty in Wisconsin.
Back in 2004, Riemer ran against Walker, then a first-term county executive of Milwaukee who had ridden into office on the back of a pension scandal, pledging that any of his office’s hires would sign a waiver forgoing recently enacted lavish benefits and sweeteners.
Riemer, an adviser to two Wisconsin governors and a former budget director of the city of Milwaukee, filed an open-records request in an effort find out if that promise had been kept. Turns out, it hadn’t; in response to the open-records request, a handful of top staffers hastily added their name to a list stating that they had signed the waiver. The list didn’t have a date on it, though, and wasn’t an official waiver anyway, merely a piece of paper indicating that signatories had signed a wavier previously.
In a letter to the attorney general’s office after the election, and after Walker’s office had eventually complied with the open-records request, Riemer wrote that Walker’s intention had been “to fool me, as Mr. Walker’s primary opponent in the political campaign for County Executive; to fool the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel; and to fool the voters and the public. The deception worked. We were all fooled.”
The attorney general declined to prosecute but accused Walker of “chicanery.”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/05/18/scott-walker-s-long-history-of-dirty-tricks.html

zelmo1234
05-19-2015, 06:43 PM
So this Guy has been vetted 3 times in 4 years and every time came out clean?

And he is in a liberal Democratic State?

But lets look at any politician. pick one? anyone? did they keep their promises? NO!

Did they accept donations from big business and super paks that want to influence their decision? YES!

The truth is if Democrats like Common were so concerned about Character? Would they at least not want some Answers from Mrs. Clinton? Of course not she is always telling the truth? Right? Wrong!

magicmike
05-19-2015, 06:45 PM
They're all crooks. You just have to find the least crooked. Walker isn't that guy.

zelmo1234
05-19-2015, 06:46 PM
They're all crooks. You just have to find the least crooked. Walker isn't that guy.

Who do you think is the right person for the job?

Peter1469
05-19-2015, 07:02 PM
Walker is one of the few (R)s who may run that I would consider voting for.

del
05-19-2015, 07:03 PM
Walker is one of the few (R)s who may run that I would consider voting for.

he'll be in the cell next to hillary

texan
05-19-2015, 07:20 PM
Common you are hilarious!

http://www.stupid-people.net/stupid%20people%20101.jpg

Ransom
05-19-2015, 07:25 PM
Like Walker, Rubio, Paul, and I do like Lindsay Graham for an establishment candidate.

Ben Carson though is influencing me. Raised by a mom who couldn't read, what kind of full metal do you need to operate on children's brains? I think the GOP should find a way to get him on the ticket.

Ransom
05-19-2015, 07:41 PM
Hillary has lots of money. Her inability to inspire don't matter, neither will her inability to tell the truth, she has lots of corporate money, earns hundreds of thousands per speech, is worth tens of millions, has foreign donations, donations from ABC f'n News Anchors, supposedly neutral GOP debate moderating f'n ABC news anchors..... I'll repeat again, Hillary has lots of money. Whoever it is, best bring cash if you're going to compete.

By the way, anyone doubting this fact that Hillary has cash... and lots of it... just ask our Left leaning Board here... who we know are all outraged about money in politics, any Hillary Campaign will be a 1 Billion $ plus parade float.

Blackrook
05-19-2015, 07:53 PM
I am shocked...SHOCKED...to discover that Scott Walker's political opponent has bad feelings about him.

Ransom
05-19-2015, 08:07 PM
His dirtiest trick defeating the Left, winning a recall election, and then defeating the Left again.