PDA

View Full Version : Pop Quiz for Conservatives: Who Owns Your State DL or ID; You or The State?

Cigar
07-16-2012, 12:19 PM
... in Illinois, Your Drivers License or State ID can be revoked or the police can confiscate it. :wink:

So ... WhaDaYa Think?

roadmaster
07-16-2012, 12:30 PM
Here like many states if you are caught drunk driving or impaired and found guilty in the court than they can take it or if it has expired and caught doing anything they can confiscate it. You can get an state ID without having a drivers license. I know a few young men that have these because they have lost their drivers license for a few years.

So there is no excuse not to have one. If you qualify you can receive it for free.

Mainecoons
07-16-2012, 12:31 PM
What state ID?

Do you know what a license is?

li·cense/ˈlīsəns/

Noun:

A permit from an authority to own or use something, do a particular thing, or carry on a trade (esp. in alcoholic beverages).

No one "owns" it.

Cigar
07-16-2012, 12:34 PM
Here like many states if you are caught drunk driving or impaired and found guilty in the court than they can take it or if it has expired and caught doing anything they can confiscate it. You can get an state ID without having a drivers license. I know a few young men that have these because they have lost their drivers license for a few years.

So there is no excuse not to have one. If you qualify you can receive it for free.

Here in Illinois you can get both and I have both.

A good reason is, if you're DL is taken by the PD, it leaves some people without a valid photo ID

roadmaster
07-16-2012, 12:36 PM
In order for some you have to bring a birth certificate, SS number, proof of residence and a bill in your name or parents name. All young people don't get drivers licenses, some can't afford insurance which you have to have beforehand. Some of the elderly don't drive anymore so they can get a state ID.

Cigar
07-16-2012, 12:37 PM
What state ID?

Do you know what a license is?

No one "owns" it. [/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO GO ...

~ Joe Pesci

roadmaster
07-16-2012, 12:38 PM
A good reason is, if you're DL is taken by the PD, it leaves some people without a valid photo ID

All they have to do is talk to someone and get one. It's not that hard to do and only takes a few weeks for them to send a person one.

Cigar
07-16-2012, 12:38 PM
In order for some you have to bring a birth certificate, SS number, proof of residence and a bill in your name or parents name. All young people don't get drivers licenses, some can't afford insurance which you have to have beforehand. Some of the elderly don't drive anymore so they can get a state ID.

I think, this us one of the most convincing reasons to oppose photo ID laws. :wink:

roadmaster
07-16-2012, 12:40 PM
I think, this us one of the most convincing reasons to oppose photo ID laws. :wink:

I don't and it's easy to obtain as long as you are not illegal.

Cigar
07-16-2012, 12:43 PM
I don't and it's easy to obtain as long as you are not illegal.

... and if you're Old, alone, live in rule areas and don't have transportation?

Hell ... The GOP is even trying to take Mail service away.

roadmaster
07-16-2012, 12:45 PM

If they ever had a license or receive SS, all they have to do is call SS and give out information that only they would know and one would be sent to them. Why don't you know these answers?

Cigar
07-16-2012, 12:50 PM
Because ... I'm not Old, live alone or live in rules areas and I have transportation.

Trust me, I bet you, there will be more people who are legal voters prevented from Voting this Election, than people trying Voter Fraud.

... and we all know why.

Because Republicans don't have a change unless they stack the deck.

The last thing they want is a fair and open Election.

I'm not worried, because the Numbers are still not in the Republicans favor.

roadmaster
07-16-2012, 12:57 PM
Because ... I'm not Old, live alone or live in rules areas and I have transportation.

Trust me, I bet you, there will be more people who are legal voters prevented from Voting this Election, than people trying Voter Fraud.

... and we all know why.

Because Republicans don't have a change unless they stack the deck.

The last thing they want is a fair and open Election.

I'm not worried, because the Numbers are still not in the Republicans favor.

Well if you know some that don't let them know how. I am not that old yet but most people know a person who has lost their license to drive and even the young ones can tell you how to obtain an ID.

Agravan
07-16-2012, 01:07 PM

If you meet all these conditions, how would you get into town to vote anyway?
Typical liberal, has to find one strawman or another to try to prove their points.

Cigar
07-16-2012, 01:13 PM
Typical liberal, has to find one strawman or another to try to prove their points.

Republicans have been narrowing the time when you can Early Vote and the Days before the Election.

Volley ... Serve ... Spike ... NEXT !

roadmaster
07-16-2012, 01:23 PM

Actually there is no point to this because if you fall into a certain level or on SS you can request transportation. I know this is true in the South. Just like Meals on Wheels, they will make sure these people eat prepared food if it is requested every day. May not be like this in the North.

michaelr
07-16-2012, 02:00 PM
... in Illinois, Your Drivers License or State ID can be revoked or the police can confiscate it. :wink:

So ... WhaDaYa Think?

Man how transparent. If you are thinking voter fraud let me stop you.

If you take a look at the DNC and RNC you will see the same groups own both of them.

The only way one or the other will commit vote fraud is if either candidate has opposing values.

What I am saying here is the bankers and wall street wins no mater which one of these puppets get elected.

coolwalker
07-16-2012, 02:53 PM
Here in Illinois you can get both and I have both.

A good reason is, if you're DL is taken by the PD, it leaves some people without a valid photo IDSo you can drive all your friends to get an ID. They're free from all DMV's. No excuses.