PDA

View Full Version : Obumer junior varsity claims it may soon have nuclear weapon

Mac-7
05-24-2015, 09:17 AM
With Isis oil money in their hands an atomic weapon may soon be on their wish list.

But my guess would be n Korean as their supplier.

http://www.ibtimes.com/isis-nuclear-weapon-islamic-state-claims-it-can-buy-nukes-pakistan-within-year-dabiq-1936029

The Islamic State group claims its financial fortunes are flourishing to the point that it is in a position to obtain a nuclear bomb within the coming year, according to the latest issue of the extremist group’s online propaganda magazine Dabiq.

An article purportedly authored by British captive John Cantlie conceded the scenario is a “far-fetched” one, but that the militant group could actually obtain a nuclear device through Pakistan.

Peter1469
05-24-2015, 09:22 AM
North Korea would likely be the only seller - at least so far as state actors go.

Mac-7
05-24-2015, 09:30 AM
North Korea would likely be the only seller - at least so far as state actors go.

I don't think Isis would mind where the bomb came from.

nor is anyone saying they are on the verge of getting one.

but the junior varsity is getting stronger not weaker.

Peter1469
05-24-2015, 12:16 PM
I don't think Isis would mind where the bomb came from.

nor is anyone saying they are on the verge of getting one.

but the junior varsity is getting stronger not weaker.

They are still j/v. They are not even a 3rd rate army.

Mac-7
05-24-2015, 12:20 PM

Perhaps.

But they are doing a 1st rate job of kicking butt in the Middle East and making obumer and the US look impotent.

that 3rd rate junior varsity light motorized infantry is rolling up territory and consolidating it into a cesspool of terrorism at the very least.

texan
05-24-2015, 12:43 PM

Maybe Iran.

They may hate each other but................if an Isis guy, Iran guy and an American were all in a room together they both would kill the American.

texan
05-24-2015, 12:44 PM

All the more embarrassing for the admin to make the comments they do that have become consistently wrong.

The Xl
05-24-2015, 12:46 PM
Sounds like bullshit.

In any case, this should concern Israel and not us

The Sage of Main Street
05-24-2015, 02:23 PM
With Isis oil money in their hands an atomic weapon may soon be on their wish list.But my guess would be n Korean as their supplier.http://www.ibtimes.com/isis-nuclear-weapon-islamic-state-claims-it-can-buy-nukes-pakistan-within-year-dabiq-1936029 That's Iran's problem.

Mac-7
05-24-2015, 02:24 PM
That's Iran's problem.

its everyone's problem including America.

Ethereal
05-24-2015, 03:01 PM
So what is your solution? More invasions and bombs overseas?

Mac-7
05-24-2015, 06:14 PM

I wish we didn't have to but that looks inevitable.

And the longer we wait the worse it will get

The Xl
05-24-2015, 06:33 PM

That's always the solution. Even when it is the cause of the problem

Mac-7
05-24-2015, 07:10 PM
That's always the solution. Even when it is the cause of the problem

I wonder if liberals like obumer are capable of resisting radical islam?

Captain Obvious
05-24-2015, 09:02 PM
If North Korea sold ISIS a nuke, South Korea would inherit a whole lot of new space.

Mac-7
05-24-2015, 10:36 PM
If North Korea sold ISIS a nuke, South Korea would inherit a whole lot of new space.

Really?

obumer is going to order a nuclear strike on n Korea?

I doubt that.

Captain Obvious
05-24-2015, 10:38 PM
Really?

obumer is going to order a nuclear strike on n Korea?

I doubt that.

Who said anything about a nuclear strike, or teh O'bama?

You're a model Rush demographic because you live completely in a fantasy world.

Don't try harder anymore, it's not working.

Mac-7
05-25-2015, 12:22 AM
Who said anything about a nuclear strike, or teh O'bama?

You're a model Rush demographic because you live completely in a fantasy world.

Don't try harder anymore, it's not working.

If you are not talking about a nuclear strike then you should try to babble more clearly

because we certainly are not going to fight a conventional war with the n Koreans.

Galatians 6vs7
05-26-2015, 12:33 PM
With Isis oil money in their hands an atomic weapon may soon be on their wish list.

But my guess would be n Korean as their supplier.

http://www.ibtimes.com/isis-nuclear-weapon-islamic-state-claims-it-can-buy-nukes-pakistan-within-year-dabiq-1936029

Galatians 6vs7
05-26-2015, 12:39 PM
This war is already lost. The enemy which was once identifiable, has become the enemy from within. Islam has been quietly invading the West for more than a decade. This people are already influencing and reshaping our government from within. The Moslem keeps coming in and planting roots in different areas, they remain at peace until the have sufficient numbers, then they rise up. In a sense ISIS was a JV team, they are a splinter group from Al-Qaeda.

Captain Obvious
05-26-2015, 01:14 PM
If you are not talking about a nuclear strike then you should try to babble more clearly

because we certainly are not going to fight a conventional war with the n Koreans.

Where did I say anything about a US/N.Korea war?

Or nukes, or teh O'bama?

You're insane, even simple English is beyond you.