PDA

View Full Version : It really doesn't matter who gets elected.

OGIS
05-24-2015, 12:33 PM
It really doesn't matter who gets elected.

The day Obama assumed office, he was brought by several Secret Service agents into a room in the White House basement. He was there to see a short movie that has been shown, on their fist day in office, to every President over the last 50 years.

The room has a movie screen and a projector. There is a single chair, in the middle of the room, facing the movie screen. And the room is filled with 30 powerful people, standing around the room, against the walls, silent, with their arms crossed: the presidents of the 4 largest banking members of the Federal Reserve Board, all the members of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the top 5 of their Defense Industry counterparts, the heads of three major oil companies, a Supreme Court Justice, and several long-time senior Congressmen and powerful Senators from BOTH political parties.

The President is led to the chair by the Secret Service agents and seated. The lights dim. The movie starts.

The movie is a 45 second video of the John F. Kennedy assassination, taken from an angle never seen in any of the released video.

The movie ends. The lights come back on. As one, all of the men aligned against the walls say: "Any questions, Mr. President?" The men then leave the room, leaving the President alone with his thoughts....

ANY QUESTIONS, CITIZEN?

Beevee
05-24-2015, 03:42 PM
Well, it's a dramatisation, but it's more than likely true.

They all go gray in the first term and if you don't notice that, it's because of their vanity.

donttread
05-24-2015, 04:51 PM
Well, it's a dramatisation, but it's more than likely true.

They all go gray in the first term and if you don't notice that, it's because of their vanity.

I think they only kill those who threaten the Fed

Peter1469
05-25-2015, 12:28 AM
I wouldn't be surprised....

Redrose
05-25-2015, 01:03 AM
It really doesn't matter who gets elected.

The day Obama assumed office, he was brought by several Secret Service agents into a room in the White House basement. He was there to see a short movie that has been shown, on their fist day in office, to every President over the last 50 years.

The room has a movie screen and a projector. There is a single chair, in the middle of the room, facing the movie screen. And the room is filled with 30 powerful people, standing around the room, against the walls, silent, with their arms crossed: the presidents of the 4 largest banking members of the Federal Reserve Board, all the members of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the top 5 of their Defense Industry counterparts, the heads of three major oil companies, a Supreme Court Justice, and several long-time senior Congressmen and powerful Senators from BOTH political parties.

The President is led to the chair by the Secret Service agents and seated. The lights dim. The movie starts.

The movie is a 45 second video of the John F. Kennedy assassination, taken from an angle never seen in any of the released video.

The movie ends. The lights come back on. As one, all of the men aligned against the walls say: "Any questions, Mr. President?" The men then leave the room, leaving the President alone with his thoughts....

ANY QUESTIONS, CITIZEN?

There may be some truth to that, but if the message is "rock the boat, this can happen to you" Obama would not be abusing his pen as he is doing. He'd be towing the line.

OGIS
05-25-2015, 12:01 PM
There may be some truth to that, but if the message is "rock the boat, this can happen to you" Obama would not be abusing his pen as he is doing. He'd be towing the line.

Unless, of course, he is doing what "they" want by "abusing the pen."

The Xl
05-25-2015, 12:05 PM

He is towing the line. He's doing what the special interests who own the country want. No different than Bush or Clinton.

No doubt that if any of these guys have any ambition of their own, at least one that contradicts what the powers that be want, that quickly goes away very quickly.

On the Kennedy stuff, he was whacked because he pissed off the Fed and the banking cartel, also pissing off the CIA and the mob was just icing on the cake.

Ivan88
05-25-2015, 01:53 PM
Did they forget to show that movie to Reagan? Is that why they shot him? Or, did he just need a reminder?

He did finally get the message. Near the end of his regime, he said, "Being President has been the greatest acting role of my career."

The Xl
05-25-2015, 01:58 PM
Did they forget to show that movie to Reagan? Is that why they shot him? Or, did he just need a reminder?

He did finally get the message. Near the end of his regime, he said, "Being President has been the greatest acting role of my career."
He must have gotten out of line

Cigar
05-26-2015, 08:02 AM
Is this more Wisdom from Texas? :laugh:

Captain Obvious
05-26-2015, 08:07 AM
Is this more Wisdom from Texas? :laugh:

From Neptune maybe

Common
05-26-2015, 09:24 AM
Presidents are no different than any other politician, they go where the money is.

Ransom
05-26-2015, 09:43 AM
Presidents are no different than any other politician, they go where the money is.

Who are you voting for again, common?

Cigar
05-26-2015, 09:43 AM
Hillary Clinton’s campaign doesn’t kickoff until Sunday but already she has received a big endorsement and it isn’t from a Democrat. Former First Lady Nancy Reagan is joining the “Ready for Hillary” club that will no doubt anger conservatives who idolize her deceased husband. Appearing on the History Channel’s fall series, First Ladies in Their Own Words, the actress-turned-first lady wrote off the 2016 GOP candidates and made a surprising announcement.

“The time for a woman to serve as our President has come – really, now is the time – and I think the idea of having a former First Lady as the leader of the free world is really quite a marvelous notion,” stated Nancy. “I want Hillary to win. Even though I admire two of the current potential Republican nominees, I have no interest in seeing either of them lead this country.”

This isn’t the first time that Nancy Reagan has split with the Republican Party, she has been a vocal supporter of stem cell research and supports gay marriage. Nancy did publicly come out in support of Mitt Romney during the 2012 presidential campaign.

http://nextgenerationamerica.com/2015/04/10/nancy-reagan-endorses-clinton/

Common
05-26-2015, 09:44 AM
Who are you voting for again, common?

Whoever I want

Common
05-26-2015, 09:45 AM
Hillary Clinton’s campaign doesn’t kickoff until Sunday but already she has received a big endorsement and it isn’t from a Democrat. Former First Lady Nancy Reagan is joining the “Ready for Hillary” club that will no doubt anger conservatives who idolize her deceased husband. Appearing on the History Channel’s fall series, First Ladies in Their Own Words, the actress-turned-first lady wrote off the 2016 GOP candidates and made a surprising announcement.

“The time for a woman to serve as our President has come – really, now is the time – and I think the idea of having a former First Lady as the leader of the free world is really quite a marvelous notion,” stated Nancy. “I want Hillary to win. Even though I admire two of the current potential Republican nominees, I have no interest in seeing either of them lead this country.”

This isn’t the first time that Nancy Reagan has split with the Republican Party, she has been a vocal supporter of stem cell research and supports gay marriage. Nancy did publicly come out in support of Mitt Romney during the 2012 presidential campaign.

http://nextgenerationamerica.com/2015/04/10/nancy-reagan-endorses-clinton/

Thats been posted and debunked long ago

Chris
05-26-2015, 09:48 AM
Why Do People Believe in Conspiracy Theories? (http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/why-do-people-believe-in-conspiracy-theories/)

...Do people really believe such conspiracy theories? They do, and in disturbingly high numbers, according to recent empirical research collected by University of Miami political scientists Joseph E. Uscinski and Joseph M. Parent and presented in their 2014 book American Conspiracy Theories (Oxford University Press). About a third of Americans, for example, believe the “birther” conspiracy theory that Obama is a foreigner. About as many believe that 9/11 was an “inside job” by the Bush administration.

...Surveys by Uscinski and Parent show that believers in conspiracies “cut across gender, age, race, income, political affiliation, educational level, and occupational status.” People on both the political left and right, for example, believe in conspiracies roughly equally, although each finds different cabals. Liberals are more likely to suspect that media sources and political parties are pawns of rich capitalists and corporations, whereas conservatives tend to believe that academics and liberal elites control these same institutions. GMO conspiracy theories are embraced primarily by those on the left (who accuse, for example, Monsanto of conspiring to destroy small farmers), whereas climate change conspiracy theories are endorsed primarily by those on the right (who inculpate, for example, academic climate scientists for manipulating data to destroy the American economy).

Group identity is also a factor....

Encouragingly, Uscinski and Parent found that education makes a difference in reducing conspiratorial thinking: 42 percent of those without a high school diploma are high in conspiratorial predispositions, compared with 23 percent with postgraduate degrees....

...Other factors are at work in creating a conspiratorial mind. Uscinski and Parent note that in laboratory experiments “researchers have found that inducing anxiety or loss of control triggers respondents to see nonexistent patterns and evoke conspiratorial explanations” and that in the real world “there is evidence that disasters (e.g., earthquakes) and other high-stress situations (e.g., job uncertainty) prompt people to concoct, embrace, and repeat conspiracy theories.”

...To those who so conspire, recall the motto of revolutionaries everywhere: sic semper tyrannis—thus always to tyrants.

Cigar
05-26-2015, 09:53 AM
Thats been posted and debunked long ago

When was your One-On-One? :laugh:

Common
05-26-2015, 09:56 AM
Go find it, someone posted it and It was snoped. Got fingers go look

Cigar
05-26-2015, 10:03 AM

So are you saying it's possible that Obama isn't coming to get your Guns ... or do I need to check Snoops first? :laugh:

OGIS
05-26-2015, 09:58 PM

I'm so sorry to intrude, but it is customary in rational, adult debate for the maker of the positive (existential) assertion to back it up with facts of some sort. Otherwise some wiseacre could assert, for example, that you were a pedophile, and not have to back that claim up. You said that the quote was debunked. Please prove it.

Redrose
05-26-2015, 10:08 PM

His acting career did help him as president, he was very comfortable before the camera and made the audience feel as if he was talking directly to them. Not like Carter or Nixon who were ridged and rehersed.

Everyone who has to speak before large audiences creates a "persona" for the podium. It is a form of acting.

The government whacked JFK, they didn't go after Reagan. That was a just a lone nut.

The Xl
05-26-2015, 10:16 PM
I don't know if the government went after Reagan, I do know that every successful assassination attempt has likely been banker/government collusion. Andrew Jacksons attempted assassination too.

Mac-7
05-27-2015, 08:44 AM
The 5th Circuit rejection of obumers illegal alien amnesty yesterday is an example of why it matters who wins.

without republican appointments amnesty would be in full swing today.

PattyHill
05-27-2015, 09:13 AM
Given the paranoia in the op, shouldn't this be somewhere other than the "US Politics" forum?

OGIS
05-28-2015, 12:08 AM
Given the paranoia in the op, shouldn't this be somewhere other than the "US Politics" forum?

??? Where in the world would a better place be than this country? We got so many conspiracy theories in this country they even made a card game and three books about them. We LOVE conspiracy theories more than a poker game being played by Italian Reformation princes. :evil:

https://atruthsoldier.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/illuminati-cards.jpghttp://awakening-media-database.e-monsite.com/medias/album/already-done-and-futur.jpghttps://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvVQaiLr7SKnl1PCVGU-atEw66aF8k7lHFrxS3QEF_wclrY_3GTQ

PattyHill
05-28-2015, 08:38 AM
??? Where in the world would a better place be than this country? We got so many conspiracy theories in this country they even made a card game and three books about them. We LOVE conspiracy theories more than a poker game being played by Italian Reformation princes. :evil:

https://atruthsoldier.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/illuminati-cards.jpghttp://awakening-media-database.e-monsite.com/medias/album/already-done-and-futur.jpghttps://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvVQaiLr7SKnl1PCVGU-atEw66aF8k7lHFrxS3QEF_wclrY_3GTQ

I had no idea there was a card game. Thanks for that info. Wow!